Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus) Empty
PostSubject: Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus)   Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 5:00 pm

Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus) WMIeacX

Many visits, was it? Well, this was the first one, let us see how many it'd actually be... there were some oddities around now that the tower was transformed into the Waiting Room. Some questions crossed Rita's mind, actually, and it would be best to get them resolved quicker. Seeing as these... curiosities, you could call them, could actually benefit her in knowing just what the nature of this place was. Regardless, as usual, Rita stepped into the Tower, ready for the fall. With her would be Apeiron yet again, perched upon her shoulder as usual.

Once she was in, Rita would immediately turn her attention to Angela if she was there, though there'd be no reason for her not to be, right? No matter, if she was there, Rita'd direct her sight at her and, if not, then she'd look around a bit confused. All in all, she'd just look for the Divine.

"Hey, Angela, I'm back." A rather serious voice escaping her lips, Rita shoved her hands into her pockets as her eyes just narrowed slightly. This place was always a weird sight... "I have some questions for you, if you don't mind answering them. Think you may elucidate me on them?" While her tone would appear serious, a rather calm grin was on her face, like she was rather... casual about this. It wouldn't be an extremely natural appearance but, then again, Rita wasn't in the best of moods, so a little mask was fine this time.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus)   Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 9:29 pm

Another visitor? This was becoming slowly more common. Regardless, she looked up to see Rita approaching her. She stood up and looked to her. Rita of all people she probably expected to come back. She remembered that. "Hello Rita. I can only answer so much, so I will tell you what I can. What do you wish to know?" she asked. She looked to her, curious to see what she could possibly know. She seemed to already be working on a resolve when they met last. Then again, she didn't know too much anyway.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus)   Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 9:56 pm

With her mouth curled into a wry smile, Rita nodded to Angela's response. She didn't expect to get much info, honestly, but any would be enough. It was just a curiosity of hers, after all...

"I know that. I wanted to ask you about what happened to the tower exactly. I know it, like, transformed into the Waiting Room and such... but what about the old tower? There must have been people in here, right? Do you know what happened to them at all?" Again, it was just a curiosity, seeing as Rita didn't actually have a connection with those people at all... but it was still worrying. If they were here... then what was of them?

"That's mostly it... I have some other ones but I think I'd rather get that one answered first and foremost. Is it possible for you to give me that one or no?" Rita's pose would turn a bit more serious as her hand held itself on her hip, tilting it slightly to that side in response. Her other hand would hang loosely around. She'd look serious, if not a bit pompous, but that was her style... not that it mattered right now, of course.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus)   Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 10:25 pm

"This tower was transformed since it is the highest gateway to our Creator's Domain. Once the Angels are defeated, this tower will be changing and grant you passage to meet them. As for the rest who are in here, we are seeing them currently. Make no mistake, they are not dead nor gone. They are in other parts of this tower. Eventually they will be set free, after certain things are made clear to them." She explained. She couldn't go into further detail, but they were civilians. They had to be handled gently especially in this situation. They no doubt were panicking.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus)   Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 10:33 pm

"I see... I'm glad that they're fine, at least. I wish no regular people had to be involved in this, though... as long as they're safe, that's fine with me. Thank you for the info. Anyway, I wanted to speak to you about... something else." Rita'd cross her arms now, pondering what she'd say... it was an awkward situation for her right now, it really was. Her Reason had changed almost dramatically, and it was no-one's fault but her own... she could at least be proud of that.

"Your Creator... do they truly listen to one person's wish alone? Let's say I wanted to create a world where I ruled over all selfishly and malevolently, would they accept it just like that? I don't intend to make assumptions, but perhaps it would be best for someone to wish what was the will of mankind and not their own... For that purpose, shouldn't they have followers as well? What I'm asking is... would your Creator listen to only one person, or do they require a group of sound people with their wishes set to represent humanity as a whole?" It was a straight-to-the-point question. She didn't care about where the Divine were right now, since she had found something which very closely reminded her of this... perhaps she'd inquire to that later on.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus)   Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:58 pm

"We wish to hear all of humanity. Were one person to come without a team with a Reason, we would not be thrilled with that result. You need ideals, and to make ideals a reality you need followers. If no one followed you what good is your view? We will accept what humanity wants, but we will only accept it if it is not just themselves and their Angel that they choose to side with, or if they have allies. Originally the assumption was that you would have followers by the end of this. It seems many are trying to obtain them. Nonetheless, our Creator will accept a group answer, not from a single person." What good was a real proposal if no one followed it? It meant nothing. That isn't why this was happening. Humanity had to decide as a whole as best it could how to change.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus)   Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:05 am

"I see... it figures, really, that's what I thought. It'd be silly to have one person decide what to do. I'm sure it was a stupid question, don't mind it." With a chuckle, Rita closed her eyes and pet Apeiron, the bird seemingly stuttering for a moment before lightly pecking Rita's finger.

"Anyway, about the Angels... there was an odd sound I heard in the Alternate Azores Prison, following a blizzard that froze a group of Shadows... it sounded a lot like a voice, actually. Tell me, if you can, is that one of the Angels you spoke of? And if so, do you think I should meet with it? I know it's my call in the end, but I want your opinion on this. I don't want us to be information wanter and source only, after all. You're sentient, aren't you? So I want to treat you as such." With a lighthearted grin, Rita rubbed the back of her head. She was never good with socializing... oh well, it was the real least she could do. Angela was a person too... right?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus)   Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:17 am

"The only stupid questions are 'huh?' " she said with a smirk. Discussing the other Angels is perhaps not a great idea, but maybe she should give her some leeway in this scenario. They are without any kind of info as is. It would render the entire competition pointless. Nonetheless, the way this was addressed pulled a chuckle from Angela's lips as she tilted her head over her eyes. "Sraosha...haha. Surprised she would go that far to signal someone. Nonetheless, I recognize what you mean. I know where the Angels are in each world. You did indeed talk to one. Perhaps she thought that now that this has happened, it would be best to lure you somewhere to meet them. I can't say whether to meet them or not. You may not meet all of the Angels no matter what and end up talking to people that have joined them. My philosophy as it were is that if you can find one, you should attempt to see them. It may definitely worth checking out even if your ideas clash."
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus)   Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:44 pm

"Haha, I see. You sure seem friendly this time around, not business-like anymore. I like that." Risking a chuckle, Rita let her grin grow a bit wider. Angela always seemed to her to only be interested in giving information and doing her job, so it was interesting to see her joke like that.

Well... now that was some interesting information. If she could gain the support of an Angel or at least join up with them, then that would certainly make her a more powerful competitor... "Interesting... Sraosha, you say? I think I've already sort of figure out where she is... kind of, so it should be simple enough to get to her. Thank you, Angela, this most certainly helped... I hope that my Reason doesn't conflict with hers... also, another question..." Crossing her arms, Rita put on a more serious face again, thinking back to her meeting with Naomi-nee. "I can understand how you wouldn't want Thesis to achieve her goals with her brother... but what is your goal in all this? You said before that you wanted to help, yes? Is that all? I... don't think I can buy that, honestly. What is it that you hope to accomplish by helping us? Aside from stopping Thesis and having us face your Creator, that is." It was a question directly taken from Naomi-nee's mouth, almost... with more development added in, probably, but it was one that Rita herself wanted to know the answer to as well.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus)   Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus) EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 1:58 pm

Angela tipped her heat back to look at her. She wasn’t upset or didn’t look confused. “It probably does seem that way. What bothers me is that Thesis is so quiet, which means something will be coming up soon I suspect. Like I explained before, we created humanity, I myself played a fair role in guiding some. We don’t want….I don’t want to see other deities try to deceive Man again. Gods who force something upon you but then do not help you when you wish to be rid of it are hypocritical in their own right. Is it suspect to just have genuine wish to help others? Is it impossible to feel that way? I regret you saying you don’t believe us, meaning Humanity has grown a little mistrustful over the years, which is perhaps natural. I only want you guys to find your way of fixing whatever problems you think you have, or rather, taking over if you feel you can fix it yourself. Regardless of what the Angels prefer, I just want to see you all grow.” Was it wrong to seem so altruistic? Perhaps it is right of them to question their motives since their methods being so unorthodox yet unavoidable, it was their every right to be confused when someone invades on their life.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus)   Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus) EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:14 pm

Rita let out a small smile after that response, nodding contented. "I see... perhaps it would seem that way. Many religions speak of benevolent Gods who just wish to serve their people, I should have guessed that it could be the case in this one... don't take it much to heart, I assure you that it isn't against the Divine race specifically, but humanity itself has grown suspicious of everything around them. I'm sorry you had to witness it for yourself, honestly, it actually does make me sad that my brethren can be like that... we all require undeniable proof to believe a claim. I'm sorry but I'm certain that what you said won't free you of suspicion completely, at least to most... but I'll consider it the truth until proven otherwise. You have done nothing but help us so far, so I won't ask anything more of you in regards to this subject." Rita would reach over and pat Angela's head afterwards, not sure if the Divine was actually taller, shorter or the same height as her, but doing that anyway. Whatever the case was, Angela was still a being, and must have felt at least slightly upset or sad at the way she spoke... she deserved at least some reassurance, even if she was actually much much older than the silvernette was.

"I guess that's all I wanted to ask you. Thanks for your time, Angela. You know, maybe you should loosen up a bit, you don't have to be so serious with me. Some times, being too serious can make people not trust you as easily... well, whatever, that's my piece said." After that exchange... or whatever happened with her, Rita'd walk over to the portal but wait before leaving in case Angela had anything else to say. Anyone deserved to be listened to, after all.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus)   Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus) EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 3:15 pm

“I imagine so. Hopefully that will change. Good luck,” she said remaining silent as she walked away. Though when making her final statement about not being so stiff, Angela smiled a bit and nodded. She would wait for her to leave before sighing a bit. Sometimes it’s better that way. Maybe she shouldn’t get so attached with all of the madness they have had to endure…
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus)   Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus) EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 3:38 pm

"Thank you. I'll make sure to not disappoint you and the rest of the Divine. After all... I wouldn't be myself if I didn't live to please." With a final muffled chuckle, Rita waved at Angela after her nod, exiting right after. Outside, she'd sigh as well, looking at her watch. "I guess I'll go get changed... this is gonna be a tiresome day."

Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus) XECH1Wd
[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus)   Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus) EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 3:50 pm

Angel of the Star Arcana and Rita of the Sun have established a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus)   Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus) Empty

Back to top Go down

Investigation -Part 1- (Grantus)
Page 1 of 1