Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Kazuya's Social Links EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Kazuya's Social Links EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Kazuya's Social Links EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Kazuya's Social Links EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Kazuya's Social Links EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Kazuya's Social Links EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Kazuya's Social Links EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Kazuya's Social Links EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Kazuya's Social Links EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Kazuya's Social Links

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Kazuya's Social Links Empty
PostSubject: Kazuya's Social Links   Kazuya's Social Links EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:51 pm

Kazuya's Social Links 180?cb=20120720031757
Mayu Takanamiya
Empress Arcana

Rank 1: She seems boyish but I don't mind. She seems to be interested in Kali so I have to teach her.

Rank 2: She got potential on Kali. She managed to knock me out of cold. Also, she is a very nice cook and also a nice person to cook me lunch when I was out of cold

Rank 3: Wow, I just discovered that she is a fellow Persona-User. This is just amazing! I don't know what i'm feeling. Well, it is good to know that I am not the only Persona that also got those strange powers. Also, I got to knew her more. Well, Mayu is not just an ordinary tomboy but also, she likes thrilling stuff like roller coasters!

Kazuya's Social Links 180?cb=20120720032538
Nilo Lockwood
Death Arcana

Rank 1: A fellow student in Zela Academy. He seems to be shy at first. I hope we can be friends

Rank 2: I saw him got mugged and fortunately, I managed to save him. We became friends there(although it got a little awkward), i'm so happy. I hope we can further strengthen our friendship next time.

Kazuya's Social Links 163?cb=20120720032845
Hyacintha Rose
Tower Arcana

Rank 1: An another fellow student in Zela Academy. She and Snow seems to be nice. We helped each other in the school when we're lost.

Kazuya's Social Links 200px-ChariotCard
Jack Rannells
Chariot Arcana

Rank 1: He can be pretty weird but still, he is a nice guy.The smile he have on his face when I said that I will be his blue ranger is unforgettable and that makes me happy. Oh well, I'll be looking forward to be a ranger

Rank 2: I almost got beat up by a bunch of thugs but it is a relief that Jack got my back. He also tried to backed me up at the Principal Office and I treated him at the cafeteria so I guess we're friends now. Also, I am now a full-pledged Featherman Ranger! I can't wait to meet the other rangers!

Rank 3: Im gald that he is okay now especially with what happened in the first mission. I know how much he is close with Nilo and I am so glad that Jack is still Jack. Also, I think i love the burgers in Wild Duck Burgers now. No winder why Jack eats there a lot.

Rank 4: We fought this big thing and I am glad that we managed to defeat it. It's nice to see him again, he is still the same though. He never changed. Still the good ol' Jack that I used to know.

Rank 5: We fought the father and we won. It seems that Jack knew the red haired stranger for a long time. He looks so sad just like how Nilo died. Damn... Why he has to die?

Kazuya's Social Links 180px-MagicianCard
Mae Iharu
Magician Arcana

Rank 1: A new transferee in Zela Academy. She seems to be energetic,cheerful, and friendly. Just don't call her short or she'll get bananas. I guess i'll see her in school.

Kazuya's Social Links 200px-LoversCard
Koharu Tateyama
Lovers Arcana

Rank 1: She is a commercial model and for a famous person, she is too friendly and trust so easily. It's not bad but she have to be careful. Maybe this will be the first and last time, I will see her.

Rank 2: she invited me to a ball. We danced and we're both first timers. I think i have... A crush on her now. Either way, i have no chance on her. I am just a normal person and she is a model so meh.

Rank 3: We dated in an amusement park. We kissed but she is still not yet my girlfriend. Im not sad, i am glad that we have the same perspective. So if waiting will make her mine then I would do it.

Kazuya's Social Links 200px-StrengthCard
Angel: Israfel
Strength Arcana

Rank 1: oh no Israfel is in trouble! I need to save him but I think I am not strong enough to save him. Whatever, with the strength he gave to me, I shall use that in order to save the angel who gave me my new powers.

Mako Yamauchi
Strength Arcana

Rank 1: I don't know what happened but welp, she's my partner now.

Kazuya's Social Links 200px-FortuneCard
Hikaru Kawano
Fortune Arcana

Rank 1: This guy is in trouble. The one what happened to Nilo will happen to him as well. I won't let it happen again. I will save you Hikaru.

Kazuya's Social Links 200px-EmperorCard
Charles Everton
Emperor Arcana

Rank 1: I don't know what just happened there. I coincidentally ate on the restaurant where he is working. After that, He dragged me into the mall to buy a J-POP album. I wonder what is it for? Oh well, it's a great feeling that I hanged out with my teammate just for a while.

Blaez Wynter
Emperor Arcana

Rank 1: A former teammate. It's been a long time since the last time we fought together. To be honest, he has gotten stronger.

Rank 2: Must be a friend of that guy. He looks sad as well.

Kazuya's Social Links 200px-HermitCard
Joshua Bae
Hermit Arcana

Rank 1: I dunno what to say about him. Welp, I guess im stuck with this guy

Rank 2: Still don't know what to say about this guy.

Kazuya's Social Links 200px-JusticeCard
Rinna Lauderdale
Justice Arcana

Rank 1: She helped us to help defeat Ananke. That's it. I don't find her interesting

Rank 2: We fought an another thing again. She has gotten stronger now. I think it's not bad to have her by my side.

Rank 3: We kept on fighting side by side, she seems to be reliable teammate though.

Kazuya's Social Links 200px-SunCard
Rita Arisato
Sun Arcana

Rank 1: We fought an another monster again. For a girl, she is so powerful. This girl is what I want to have as a teammate.

Rank 2: She mourned the Red Robin's death. She must be a great friend of his as well.

Kazuya's Social Links 200px-FoolCard
Lia Abate
Fool Arcana

Rank 1: I dunno what to say about her but her green dress and emerald eyes are so beautiful. I think i've seen her before, she must be that circus performer in Penecia.

Rank 2: No comment about the girl.

Kazuya's Social Links 2zdu3aa
Sharaku Rikei
Jester Arcana

Rank 1: He is so powerful as well. Strangely, he doesn't use a Persona to fight. Also, When I look at him, I can feel an eerie presence *shiver*

Rank 2: Must be an another friend of the Red Robin.

Kazuya's Social Links 180px-JudgementCard
Guardian of Humanity
Judgment Arcana

Rank 1: Today, we defeated a Primordial. It was a tough fight but the team managed to push through.

Rank 2: We fought this strange thing. It was an another tough fight but still, we managed to defeat this thing without getting severely injured. Nice job everyone

Rank 3: The Father was defeated but we lost someone, Hyde was his name, wasn't it? I'll remember him and his sacrifice. I will keep on living and fighting. Hyde's sacrifice must not go for nothing.

NPC Social Links

Kazuya's Social Links Susanoo_akame_ga_kil_62465
(without the horns)

Toshiro Kurashiki
Kazuya's loving uncle that adopted him when his parents died in an accident. He takes place as Kazuya's second father. He and Kazuya lived in the woods to train him. Kazuya treated him like his real father

Kazuya's Social Links Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTL2V6nbiq7l09ylam1geIk1bDIsDtNtOG7Rs74Ljk2w7CZ7NAi
Hibiki
Although there are many dogs in Kazuya's house, Hibiki is Kazuya's most favorite dog. Hibiki is only a 6 month old pug and he is always seen with Kazuya as long he is home. Kazuya loved him so much that he wants to protect this dog with his life.

Last edited by Katzuya on Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:52 pm; edited 30 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Social Links   Kazuya's Social Links EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Social Links   Kazuya's Social Links EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 7:16 am

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t1906-kali-training-katzuya

Social link (rank 2) with Mayu of the Empress
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Social Links   Kazuya's Social Links EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 6:32 pm

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t1905-lost-in-school-open-to-everyone

Formed a social link(Rank 1) with:
Nilo of the Death
Hyacintha pf the Tower
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Social Links   Kazuya's Social Links EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:35 am

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t1956-luck-what-luck-nilo-and-katzuya

Formed a social link(rank 2) with Nilo of the Death
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Social Links   Kazuya's Social Links EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 9:31 am

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t1985-strange-things-mayu#15768

Social link (rank 3) with Mayu of the Empress
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Social Links   Kazuya's Social Links EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:02 am

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t2065-doggy-blues-kazuya

Social link (rank 1) with Jack of the Chariot
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Social Links   Kazuya's Social Links EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 5:28 am

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t2121-red-blue-jack

Social link (rank 2) with Jack of the Chariot
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Social Links   Kazuya's Social Links EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 7:55 am

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Social Links   Kazuya's Social Links EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 5:15 am

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Social Links   Kazuya's Social Links EmptyTue May 12, 2015 11:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Social Links   Kazuya's Social Links EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:34 am

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Social Links   Kazuya's Social Links EmptyMon May 25, 2015 11:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Social Links   Kazuya's Social Links EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 5:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Social Links   Kazuya's Social Links EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 8:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Social Links   Kazuya's Social Links Empty

Back to top Go down

Kazuya's Social Links
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next