Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Training in the Falls [OPEN] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Training in the Falls [OPEN] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Training in the Falls [OPEN] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Training in the Falls [OPEN] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Training in the Falls [OPEN] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Training in the Falls [OPEN] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Training in the Falls [OPEN] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Training in the Falls [OPEN] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Training in the Falls [OPEN] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Training in the Falls [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Training in the Falls [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Training in the Falls [OPEN]   Training in the Falls [OPEN] EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 6:33 am

Deep breath... exhale. Left hand! Right hand! STAB!. I am training in the falls because it's the only silent place here in Azores. Plus, it is more comfortable here!. The sound of the falls relaxes me and it makes me feel like paradise. "Wooh! I am tired!" I said to myself. I then get my towel and wiped off my sweat. I think training is over and I should take a rest. Maybe, taking a bath in the falls will do. I took off my shirt then jumped into the falls.
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Falls [OPEN]   Training in the Falls [OPEN] EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 8:12 am

I thought that this would be a good day to visit the falls maybe even take a bath on the falls. I was about to reach the falls and I can already hear the sound of the water falling. "Could that be?" I asked myself then ran and there it is. The waterfall I was looking for. It was a tiring walk though because you have to go through the forest until you reached the river then now you have to follow the river oppositely to where the water was flowing until you reach the Analu Falls. It sure was a tiring walk, ok then! I'll celebrate by taking a dip on the fall. Yahoo! Without further ado, It's time to take a bath! I ran excitedly and dive into the water without even changing the swim attire but whatever, swimming with your everyday clothes is the same. I looked around then I saw a half-naked blue haired man. Woah, I didn't noticed that there is an another people here. So I approached the boy. "Hi there!" I greeted him. "I don't you see much around here, are you new?" I asked him. "Oh sorry, I asked questions all of a sudden. So... my name is Mayu Takanamiya!" I introduced myself then lend my hand asking for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Falls [OPEN]   Training in the Falls [OPEN] EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 9:19 am

It was calm and peaceful an androgynous looking person disturbs me but I don't mind at all since I do not own the falls and I have no rights to shoo him or her?. She introduced himself or herself as Mayu Takanamiya so I see, she is a girl but she looks more like a male than a girl. So I call him a her now since her true gender was a girl. "My name is Kazuya Fujiwara and yes, I am new here. I just moved in San Malarus a few days ago" I answered then gave her a handshake. "Nice to meet you, Mayu" I said as I gave her the handshake. "So what brings a girl here?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Falls [OPEN]   Training in the Falls [OPEN] EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 9:45 am

"Nice to meet you too! Kazuya!" I smiled at him. Kazuya then asked what brings a girl here. Wait... is there a girl here? I looked around. It seems that there is just the two of us. "Girl? I don't see any girl. There are just two boys here which is you and me" I questioned him. I put my hand on his forehead. "Are you sick, Kazuya? you must be imagining things" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Falls [OPEN]   Training in the Falls [OPEN] EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 9:59 am

"I'm not sick" I answered then removed Mayu's hand in my forehead. I was curious why she considers herself as a boy with a girl name. She must be a tomboy, haha. "Wait, aren't you a girl?" I asked her. If she gets offended, I do not intend to offend her or him somehow.
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Falls [OPEN]   Training in the Falls [OPEN] EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 4:01 am

"Me? a girl? Pfftt... I am equal to fifty men ha!" I said as I mime punch Kazuya repeatedly."Haha joke, I know I am still a girl though" I joked at him and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Falls [OPEN]   Training in the Falls [OPEN] EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 4:09 am

"Hahahahaha" I laughed as well as Mayu joked about that she still knows that she is still a girl. It seems that I am full of energy again due to that laugh, I think I can continue training now. "I have to do something, excuse me" I said to Mayu and let myself out of the falls. I dried myself with a towel then took my kali sticks and continued training.
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Falls [OPEN]   Training in the Falls [OPEN] EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 4:38 am

What is Kazuya doing? He is doing something with the sticks?. No, it is more like he is doing some kind of martial art. I also left the pond and approached Kazuya that was enhancing his skills on that kind of martial art. "What are you doing?" I asked. Whatever he was doing, it seems to be very interesting. I want to learn that martial art!. "Wow! that looks cool! Could you teach me how to do that?" I asked Kazuya with shimmering eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Falls [OPEN]   Training in the Falls [OPEN] EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 6:27 am

"This is a martial art called Kali, it just uses one or a pair of sticks to fight" I answered then Mayu told me that she wants to learn this martial art. Well, thus could be a problem. No, I mean there is no problem teaching but I can't trust her that she will use this martial art safely. For my family, this is sacred so I must be careful how I hold the knowledge of this martial art. Mayu seems really want to learn Kali so bad. I guess I could teach her. "Ok, I guess I could teach you" I said then stopped with what I was doing. "But... if you promised me that you wouldn't abuse this kind of martial art for reckless things" I added pointing her heart using one of my kali stick and giving her a serious look.
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Falls [OPEN]   Training in the Falls [OPEN] EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:08 am

Woah, what's with this promise thing? All I want is just to learn that Kali thing, What's the big deal?. Also, Kazuya looks serious so I guess he is not kidding and also, I think that this thing is also serious that Kazuya said that promise. So yeah, I should promise. "Ok... I promise" I answered and I crossed my heart.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Falls [OPEN]   Training in the Falls [OPEN] EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:18 am

"Ok, I see that you're really true with that promise. I trust you" I said to Mayu then put my Kali sticks on my bag and put on my t-shirt. I gave Mayu my address since it's already sundown. "I can't teach you right now since it's sun down but you can reach me on this address any time on weekends.If on weekdays, 4pm after school but I am afraid that is not enough time to teach you.That's all" I said to Mayu before leaving. Before I really left the falls, I said "Goodbye Mayu! See you next time!" to Mayu and waved at her then after that, I left the falls.

-EXIT-
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Falls [OPEN]   Training in the Falls [OPEN] EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:22 am

Mayu looked at the paper containing his address, it seems that he lived somewhere at San Malarus. "Thanks..." I thanked Kazuya and watched him left. I didn't left before him because I took some more time taking a bath in the falls for a few minutes then left.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Falls [OPEN]   Training in the Falls [OPEN] EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 1:07 pm

Kazuya of the Temperance and Mayu of the Empress have formed a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Falls [OPEN]   Training in the Falls [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Training in the Falls [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1