Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Jungle Trouble [Kazuya] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Jungle Trouble [Kazuya] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Jungle Trouble [Kazuya] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Jungle Trouble [Kazuya] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Jungle Trouble [Kazuya] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Jungle Trouble [Kazuya] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Jungle Trouble [Kazuya] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Jungle Trouble [Kazuya] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Jungle Trouble [Kazuya] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Jungle Trouble [Kazuya]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin

Kevin

Jungle Trouble [Kazuya] Empty
PostSubject: Jungle Trouble [Kazuya]   Jungle Trouble [Kazuya] EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 7:53 am

I am so lost right now. I am now wandering randomly in the middle of the Lunapa Jungle. I was supposed to be on the falls for a shooting for a shampoo commercial when suddenly, my crazy adventurous mind made me think to wander off to the forest alone. I don't like bugs and slimy things which can be found on this jungle and I am looking for a cute animal to adopt! but I think that'll be illegal without permission. I hope I can find my way back to the falls now.

While I was walking, I heard a sound of movement. It made me stop from my walking and I will go into my battle stance although I have no means of defense against wild animals except for Kuma-kun but if only it can do actions, he will defend me against that animal I heard moving. I heard a growling sound and some creature jumped from the grass. It was a tiger and it's really hungry. Any movements could kill me so I just froze in place because I was so scared. All I could do is scream for help. "H-help me! Somebody!" I shouted as I hug Kuma-kun very hard. Is there somebody who can save me?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Trouble [Kazuya]   Jungle Trouble [Kazuya] EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:22 am

I was training in the jungle. I am here alone, half-naked,holding two kali sticks while hitting a wooden dummy. "HOH! HAH!" I shouted as I hit the dummy swiftly in random parts with my Kali and doing a kick as my final move. Unfortunately, the kick broke the dummy in half and that was the last dummy I have. "Oh bummer..." I said to myself with full disappointment. Making dummies are hard especially when you're not an expert on wood. I guess I'll make one again at home so I should cut a tree as I get home. I cleaned up my training place and I gathered the wooden remains of the dummy to burn as I have no place to throw it. I was about to put it on the ground when I heard a scream, a girl's scream for help to be in fact.

I carelessly dropped the wood and ran where the sound is. Of course, I took my Kali sticks with me in case that is something not good. I continued to follow the sound until I found a pink-haired girl that encounters a tiger, a really hungry one. It was about to rip her apart! So without hesitation, I threw a rock at the tiger to gets it attention and it would be distracted from ripping the girl apart. As the rock hits the tiger, the tiger turned to me and growled. It quickly charged at me and I swiftly took my Kali sticks and dodged his tackle. I used two of my Kali stick to him on the behind as I dodge his tackle. The back pain made him dropped on the ground but he regains balance very fast and pounced on me. He almost bit me but I used my Kali sticks to block his mouth from reaching my skin. The tiger's strength was so enormous but however, I ignored that and fought with all my strength. I won't kill this tiger, I will just hurt it enough to flee.

I will now try to push the tiger's mouth using the stick. I tried to but my strength is not enough. So instead, I used both of my hands to push the tiger's mouth. As I reached my maximum distance, I let go one of my hand to punch the tiger on the neck! That should keep him in pain for a while. The tiger let go of me as he growls in pain. He is now open so I hit his head very hard with my stick enough to make him faint. I approached the girl and covered her mouth "Shush, no time for talking! let's go! before he wakes up" I told her and grabbed her hand then ran with her until we managed to get away from the tiger.

I catch up my breath for a while and looked at the pink haired girl. She seems to be familiar, you can see her everyday in the commercials. No, it can't be... she is Koharu Tateyama! Yeah! without a doubt, she is Koharu Tateyama! what is she doing here anyway? "You must be Koharu Tateyama, right? Don't worry, you're now safe" I pat her shoulder just to comfort her. " I am Kazuya Fujiwara, i am not a fan but I do watch your commercials. To be honest, you look more beautiful in real life than in TV"
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Trouble [Kazuya]   Jungle Trouble [Kazuya] EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 9:42 am

I was about to close my eyes accepting my fate when a rock hits the tiger. Some half-naked blue haired boy fought the tiger in order to saved me. I was still frozen in place and watch as the two fight. I only stood there shivering and hugging my teddy bear. The only thing that I could do is shiver and stand in one place until the fight ends. I was about to say thank you when he covered my mouth. Yuck, disgusting! his hands are very salty! it must be really dirty after that fight! yuck! and then he dragged me off the scene and he leads to a safe place. I started to calm down as we got away from the ferocious tiger that wants to eat me.

He stopped when we reached enough distance to lost him. He looked at me for a second but I blushed and looked away. Why is he looking at me like that? it is getting weird! He then started to say something about me being familiar to him and he watches my commercial too. The blue haired boy and my savior introduced himself Kazuya Fujiwara. "Oh thank you! and thank you for saving me. Well, you know now, I am Koharu Tateyama. I appreciate that you watch my commercials" I looked around and it seems that there are no signs that the falls is just somewhere because of the fact, I can't hear people blabbering since the whole crew is in the falls and i hear no water in the distance. I still must be far from the waterfall but I think this guy can help me again. "Nice meeting you but do you know where the waterfall is? I am lost that is why I stumbled upon a wild tiger" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Trouble [Kazuya]   Jungle Trouble [Kazuya] EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 7:51 am

"I know where it is and I say it is very far from here so follow me" I told Koharu and I started to lead the way to the falls. She is so far that it might take her at least 2 hours by walking. So while walking, of course it is kinda silent but not really silent what I mean is none of us was speaking a word but you can hear birds chirping and some other nature sounds. I thought that I could start a conversation. "So... Ms.Tateyama, how did you get lost in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Trouble [Kazuya]   Jungle Trouble [Kazuya] EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:04 am

We are now making our way to the falls. My legs are kinda itchy now and I think mosquitoes are having a fiesta on my legs. I hope I wouldn't get Malaria because of the disease they're carrying. Ugghhh, I can't feel legs anymore, how far is it? Did I get that too far? It makes sense since I've been walking for hours and my leg hurts! I hope we can get there any sooner or my career is done.

While walking, Kazuya asked a question. How did I get lost here in the first place? Hmm, how? It is a long story but it is worth telling it so the boy can trust me not just because I am famous. "Let's see ummm... I was supposed to be in the falls for a shooting for a shampoo commercial when I got curious what's in the forest so I stupid recklessly wandered off the forest on my own without my crew knowing it. I am sure that they're worried now and they're scattered to conduct a search for me. I hope we can get there sooner so I cannot make them worry anymore" After a few more steps, I can't take it anymore. I've been walking endlessly since the time i lost the crew and the time I got saved by the blue haired boy. So I stopped and told Kazuya to stop. "STOP! can we rest for a while? I am tired, I might faint if we continued to walk. I also need to catch my breath"

I then layed down beside a big tree. I would just sit there doing nothing so I think this is a good time to know each other, I am just so friendly Tee-hee. "Ok, let's take this rest as an opportunity to know each other. Let's be friends! although this is not the good situation to know each other but we need to so we can see if we can trust each other, kay?" I would then clear my throat. "So let's start with you! Where do you live? Do you have parents? and Where do you study?" I asked him like a celebrity on talk show and it might make him feel like he was in a hot seat.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Trouble [Kazuya]   Jungle Trouble [Kazuya] EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:16 am

I listened to her story why she got a lost. Well, that's kinda stupid but sometimes curiosity can overtake you so I can understand. So I just nodded and said "I see... you shouldn't wander the forest next time on your own". I just continued walking and shoving tall grasses on our way.

A girl needs a rest? Okay then, I doubt that I have the ability to carry since she is more taller than me. So if the lady needs her beauty rest well let her. "Ok then, don't worry. We are getting near to the falls" I would then lay down on the same tree where rest. Now, she will take this opportunity to know each other. Isn't it dangerous to just share personal information with people you just met? Well, I have no bad intentions to her so I can just play along with this 'getting to know each other' part. She should be careful next time especially for a famous person like her. She shouldn't trust people so easily, maybe she is just really too friendly. Being friendly it's not bad but being too much is the bad part. The getting to know each other started me being interviewed and being asked a tons of questions. I answered them honestly. "To start, I live in San Malarus. I don't have parents, they died when I was a baby but there is my uncle to raise me. I considered him as my second father and he really loves me. I study in Zela Academy because I think it's the only school here in Azores Region." Is that enough? if not I will add a little bit more. "Also, my favorite color is blue" that is all I can add. Maybe I should keep her personal information just for herself although I told a little bit about myself. I am just being careful with her, that's all. "I am not asking any question about you. Sorry but you should keep those information just for yourself but if you want to tell me. I don't mind, so you can trust me"
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Trouble [Kazuya]   Jungle Trouble [Kazuya] EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:43 am

Yeah, I should keep some of my information about myself just for myself. Whatever, I can trust him! He already said it! so I should tell something about myself even for a little bit. "Ok as you know already, I am Koharu Tateyama. I am a commercial model. I live in Penecia and I like the color pink. Actually, I don't remember anything about my past sorry" I think that's all I could tell, I can't tell him about me being in a laboratory which is my hell for 16 years. I might get suspicious for him so that's that. I think I am not tired anymore and I think could walk again for hours so I stood up and brushed up the dusts or bugs if there are bugs around my body. "Ok I think our resting time is over! Lead the way again Kazuya-kun!
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Trouble [Kazuya]   Jungle Trouble [Kazuya] EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 9:34 pm

Hm? Is that all about herself? If she doesn't want to tell her past, i don't mind. It might be a personal secret for her and secrets are secrets, it should be kept, not shared. Woah, going already? We just sat beside the tree and talked for a few minutes. Well, the night might come before us when we rest a little more longer so it is better to go now. So I led the way again and there we finished our journey to the falls. It took us an another hour until we heard a flowing sound of water. Presumably, it's the falls or the river that leads to the falls. I followed the sound and I was right, we found the river. "It's the river, we're getting near! We just follow this river and we are on the falls" I then turned to Koharu and pat her shoulder again. "You must not worry now, we're almost there" then I continued to lead the way via following this river.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Trouble [Kazuya]   Jungle Trouble [Kazuya] EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 11:02 pm

I followed the blue haired boy. As we reached the river, it is a relief to hear that we are near. So now, we are following the river alternatively where it was flowing because following where it flows will just lead you to the beach or any civilization. As we go more closer, I can hear the falls and someone screaming my name. "Koharu! Koharu! Where are you!?" a familiar voice can be heard in a distance. "I am right here!" I shouted, I hope that whoever it is, he or she can hear it. I ran where the voice is coming from and I discovered that voice was coming from Sora, my bestfriend and my manager. "Koharu! There you are!" she looked at me with a worried face, she must be really worried for me huh? If she was missing, I would do the same too. She approached and checked me up to see if i am hurt. "I am glad that you're okay!" she hugged me like she didn't see me for a thousand years. I am glad, I am glad to have Sora as my bestfriend. I love her and she loves me. We are friends since she recruited me as a model.

Sora then turned to the other and said "hey guys! Koharu is back!". The crew rejoiced because of our reunion. It feels like I am a here that returned to his kingdom after his long quest. "How did you get here?" Sora asked me. "That boy led me here" I answered pointing at Kazuya. Both of us will approach Kazuya. "Thank you... Kazuya" and Sora would nod and add "Thank you too, Kazuya. I am Sora by the way, if it wasn't for you, my bestfriend would be gone. I am really thankful to you Kazuya"

Last edited by Koharu-nyan! on Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Trouble [Kazuya]   Jungle Trouble [Kazuya] EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 11:12 pm

"No need to thank me. We're all humans after all and it is normal for us to help each other". I smiled at Koharu and say "You're safe now, Koharu! Since your bestfriend is here, I think my work here is done" I would then look at Koharu's bestfriend, Sora. "No need to thank me too ma'am. Just like I said, it is normal for us to help each other." I told her. "Since my job here is done, I have no reason to stay longer. I have to get home now, bye!" I said to the two and bowed at them. I walked out the scene while waving at them as I leave.

Exit~desu
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Trouble [Kazuya]   Jungle Trouble [Kazuya] EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 11:19 pm

"Bye!" I waved at my savior and said goodbye. I then looked at Sora and asked. "Are we gonna continue the shooting?". Sora nodded no and answered "No we're cancelling it. I think you've been through much and I think you should rest" and Sora would then turn to the other crew and clap to get their attention. "Guys! We're cancelling the shoot! Koharu needs to rest!" she shouted at them. The crew then cleaned the place very well before leaving the falls. As they left the falls, I too left the falls with them. I am glad that I am safe now if it wasn't for Kazuya. I hope I can meet him again.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Trouble [Kazuya]   Jungle Trouble [Kazuya] EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 12:35 am

Koharu of the Lovers and Kazuya of the Temperance have established a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Trouble [Kazuya]   Jungle Trouble [Kazuya] Empty

Back to top Go down

Jungle Trouble [Kazuya]
Page 1 of 1