Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Strange Things [Mayu] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Strange Things [Mayu] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Strange Things [Mayu] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Strange Things [Mayu] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Strange Things [Mayu] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Strange Things [Mayu] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Strange Things [Mayu] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Strange Things [Mayu] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Strange Things [Mayu] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Strange Things [Mayu]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Strange Things [Mayu] Empty
PostSubject: Strange Things [Mayu]   Strange Things [Mayu] EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 9:52 pm

I was spending my weekend on the theme park. I remembered what happened on alternate Penecia, I waked up and there I saw Julian and then it was followed by Emmilene and her soldiers. In there, I obtained the power called "Persona", my persona is "Gryphon" and my arcana is "Temperance", crazy huh?. I think i'm getting crazy but it's all real. Well, I promised that I will help on the war and protect Emmilene then keep peace on this two worlds, the real world and the alternate world. Maybe Mayu has some knowledge about this things since she is the only person I knew who knew Azores very well. So I took a sip on my lemon juice that I bought on the hotdog stand and also took a bite of my hotdog and then I would take my phone from my pocket and text Mayu.

"Hey there Mayu-chan, I need to talk you right now. Don't worry it's not a problem or something, I just need to talk to you and meet me at the Galaxy Theme Park on the hotdog stand" and send.I patiently stood beside the hotdog stand for Mayu while finishing my meal.
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Things [Mayu]   Strange Things [Mayu] EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 1:38 am

Mayu was walking around the sidewalk of Penecia, just wandering around because she has nothing to do and she's bored that was until she got a text message from Kazuya saying he was at the amusement park and he needs to talk to her. Mayu smiled and proceeded to the Galaxy Theme Amusement where Kazuya was. Kazuya said that he is in the hotdog stand so she did the directions and saw Kazuya drinking a lemonade and of course, eating a hot dog in the hotdog stand. "Hey! Kazuya!" she called out his name while waving. "So what are we gonna talk about? you said that you have to talk to me, right?" Mayu asked Kazuya.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Strange Things [Mayu]   Strange Things [Mayu] EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 5:53 am

As I saw Mayu waving at me, I waved as well and smiled. "So now that you're here wanna ride the ferris wheel? We'll talk there as we enjoy the view of the whole Penecia" I said and walled to the ferris wheel which is just in-front of the hot dog stand. After a long line, we finally can sit on one of the cars. So I took a seat and waited for the rise to go high. As it go high, I started the conversation. "Hey Mayu, something weird happen yesterday. I waked up in a strange world and met there a teen named Julian and little girl named Emmilene which is a leader of a resistance against Nyarlathotep and his people. We talk and talk until she mentions Persona. She offered me a Persona and I accepted it because I want to join the resistance. As I accepted it, I got the Temperance Arcana and a Persona named Gryphon". It was a strange silent for a while so I spoke again. "Say Mayu, Do you know something about these Personas?" I asked her[/color][/color]
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Things [Mayu]   Strange Things [Mayu] EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:57 am

Mayu watched the view as the car rises. The view was amazing, you can see the whole Penecia along with the Galaxy Themed Amusement Park. Mayu was so amazed, she though that this will be even more cooler at night because of the nightlights that can make the whole view just beautiful. Mayu went silent when Kazuya speaks. Kazuya is talking about what happened to him yesterday on an alternate world. Mayu knows about that but she doesn't explore the alternate world due to that she can't explore alone, it's suicidal, she needs somebody to accompany her in the dungeon and now Kazuya asked Mayu if she knows about Personas. "Yes, I do" I answered while nodding. "I am a fellow Persona-User like you but my story is different so this how it goes. I got my Persona when I was in the caves with the other specifically Akira,Nea, and Shunnosuke. All of a sudden shadows attacked us probably those shadows found the portal and escaped in the alternate world. Well, we do not know about Personas so our Personas just appeared in front of us and helped us defeated the shadows. I was very sacred that time, I thought that I was about to die but thanks to my Persona, i'm safe." Mayu told the whole story how she got her Persona. Mayu was very shocked that she met an another Persona-User. "Good thing you called the right guy, Don't tell these Persona stories to everyone, they'll think you're crazy. It is because not everyone in Azores is a Persona-User." Mayu said to Kazuya like a mother telling him what to do. "Ok if you want to know my arcana and persona is. Well, my arcana is Empress Arcana and my Persona is Alunsina. She can kill you with her raging blizzard haha!" Mayu added with a blow that represents the blizzard that she is saying. "So yeah basically, Personas are used as self-defense against shadows" Mayu uttered her last words to end the conversation and looked at the beautiful view again. "So, is that all you wanna talk about?" Mayu asked Kazuya while peeking at the window.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Strange Things [Mayu]   Strange Things [Mayu] EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:47 pm

"Yes that is all, thank you" I responded to Mayu's question. Now that it is pver, why not spend time with her? "So now that we're all done, wanna spend the whe day in the amusement park?" I asked her hoping that will make her smile.
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Things [Mayu]   Strange Things [Mayu] EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:44 am

Mayu smiled as Kazuya said that they're spending the whole day at the amusement park. "OH HELL YEAH! I'M IN!" Mayu shouted the answer active and alive like she really wanted to spend the whole day in the amusement park like kids playing outside whole day. Mayu sat down and told the attractions she wants to ride. "Ok after this, I wanna ride the roller coaster, the extreme tower, and the brand new attraction! the Air Race! where you will a ride a plane and it will turn 360 degrees as it flies, it looks so cooool!!"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Strange Things [Mayu]   Strange Things [Mayu] EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 9:43 am

Woah there those rides are too thrilling especially that Air Race. A plane turning 360 degrees? I'm not gonna survive that but can't hurt to try. "Unfortunately, we can't ride all that especially you have to wait for an hour just to ride one single attraction. Also, I have more things to do so let's go to the Air Race!". The ride on the ferris wheel ended in the time I said that, so we both exited and punched Mayu on the shoulder. "Race ya!" i invited her to a race and ran to the Air Race ride.
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Things [Mayu]   Strange Things [Mayu] EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 1:33 am

Mayu is sad that they wouldn't be able to ride it all but still happy since they're going to the Air Race as the last ride. As he punched Mayu on the shoulder and asked for a race. Mayu feeled challenged and accepted it. Mayu ran and ran until she managed to get past Kazuya then reached the Air Race first. "First!" she shouted as she arrived on the line.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Strange Things [Mayu]   Strange Things [Mayu] EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 8:28 am

Woah, Mayu is really fast. I guess I need to train my foot, not just my hands. I would catch up to Mayu and fall in line, tired, catching my bread. "*pant* *pant* you're so fast *pant* Mayu". I watched how the ride moves as I waited in line. Well, it is not literally a flying plane but planes that are moving in a circular motion while turning 360 degrees. Oh look, there is an another option, you can have a 160 degree ride on the Air Race but we already chose 360 degrees so I just continued to wait in line. I looked at Mayu, she seems to be the thrill-seeking and she is seriously excited for this!? Oh well, I better have fun too.

After many minutes of waiting, it's our turn. Ok this is rare but this makes me nervous. As the ride was about to start. Good luck to me.
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Things [Mayu]   Strange Things [Mayu] EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 11:52 pm

Mayu started to smile as the ride was about to start. She looked at Kazuya and winked at him. "This'll be fun! Don't worry". The plane would start to move slowly and as the ride goes, it would go a little bit faster. As it goes faster, the plane would then turn 360 degrees and the speed would go even more faster. Mayu was enjoying the ride like this wasn't even dangerous. "WOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!" she screamed in excitement and thrill with her hands in the air while upside down. Mayu enjoyed the rest of the ride until they we're off the ride. "That was fun! thanks Kazuya!"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Strange Things [Mayu]   Strange Things [Mayu] EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 2:09 am

On second thought, the ride is thrilling but I am gonna tell. I am enjoying this too!. I would follow Mayu's lead, raising my hand and screaming "WOOOOHHH!". Mayu is right, this'll be fun. Maybe I shouldn't be such a killjoy sometimes. Well at the least , I don't regret the decision riding this attraction but I prefer not to ride this again because the ride is enjoying but it makes dizzy while on 360 degrees. I don't wanna get a bad health so this my first and last ride on this but I could still ride this thing as long as I am careful.

As we got the down, Mayu said thanks to me. I smiled at her and said. "Thank you too for giving me a fun day". I will then give Mayu a friendly hug and a pat on a back and gived her a brofist. "You're the best dude ever! Can we do this again? whenever we had the time" I asked. As I said, this is the last ride and I have to leave so I have to say goodbye to Mayu first before leaving.

"Thank you again Mayu but I have to leave now! Thanks for your time!" I said to her before leaving the amusement park waving at her until she disappeared on my view. Whew, that was a tiring day or maybe that ride just stressed me out. Whatever, I'm gonna go home and relax for a while, aight?

EXIT~desu
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Strange Things [Mayu]   Strange Things [Mayu] EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 8:26 am

Kazuya and Mayu's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Things [Mayu]   Strange Things [Mayu] Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange Things [Mayu]
Page 1 of 1