Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
How Computer Do? [Nilo/Mayu] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
How Computer Do? [Nilo/Mayu] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
How Computer Do? [Nilo/Mayu] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
How Computer Do? [Nilo/Mayu] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
How Computer Do? [Nilo/Mayu] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
How Computer Do? [Nilo/Mayu] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
How Computer Do? [Nilo/Mayu] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
How Computer Do? [Nilo/Mayu] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
How Computer Do? [Nilo/Mayu] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

How Computer Do? [Nilo/Mayu]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

How Computer Do? [Nilo/Mayu] Empty
PostSubject: How Computer Do? [Nilo/Mayu]   How Computer Do? [Nilo/Mayu] EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 1:08 pm

Nilo walked into the computer lab, a book held closely to his body as he ducked in. He was in a jumpy mood today, not wishing to really do anything but hide. He sighed, really disliking the fact he came to school today. He wasn't even moved into the dorms yet, so... Why did he bring himself to this torture?

He sighed lightly, glancing at an empty computer and quickly going to sit down in front of it. He blinked though, realizing he really didn't know how to use one. He didn't have one at home and his mom didn't have the time to teach him. He stared blankly at the screen of empty darkness, looking down at the power button and going to turn it on.

He almost fell out of his seat as the computer blared on and the computer sung its tune. He quickly composed himself hoping no one noticed his freak out. He then blinked at the password screen, not knowing what to put, actually, how did he move the cursor? He began to regret this decision and sighed, looking down at his book as if that would tell him how to use the magic machine.

He sighed, simply staring at the computer screen blankly. He shook his head and leaned back in his chair, inwardly groaning at his stupidity. "Why would you come here in the first place!? Ugh... I'm so useless..." he thought to himself as his mind roared in negativity and the fact that he'd punish himself in the near future. Besides all of this, he simply seemed to be staring confusingly at the computer.
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: How Computer Do? [Nilo/Mayu]   How Computer Do? [Nilo/Mayu] EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:25 pm

Mayu entered the computer lab for a research for her assignment when she saw Nilo. Mayu smiled that she was able to see Nilo again. So she approached Nilo and saw the problem why he is mocking himself. He doesn't know the computer password. "Hey there Nilo, we meet again" I greeted him. Mayu looked at the computer. "I see..." I muttered to myself. "You don't know the password right? It's simple just put computer and the number of this computer" Mayu told the solution and looked at the computer to know its number. It was number 16. "For example, this computer is no.16 so the password is computer 16 with no space" she added and typed in "computer16", the computer opened. "There! Problem solved!"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: How Computer Do? [Nilo/Mayu]   How Computer Do? [Nilo/Mayu] EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 11:14 am

Nilo blinked up at Mayu and seemed to shrink in his seat. This girl somewhat disturbed him, but he thought the same about Katzuya... He was indecisive but the girl was helping him out now. No need to dwell on negative thoughts, right? He watched Mayu as she told and showed him what to do, nodding in response to everything she instructed on.

"T-Thanks..." he said after the computer was unlocked. It opened up to the main screen with icons for various writing programs and a web browser. Nilo didn't quite know what to do, slowly picking up his hand and placing it on the screen, blushing brightly as it had no effect. He quickly lowered hid head, biting his lower lip in an attempt to try and hide.

"I-I'm sorry... Sorry..." he said quietly, whispering negative things to himself. He felt horribly embarrassed and utterly destroyed in this situation, on the verge of panicking and leaving. He was quiet and stayed that way, not wishing to say something that would upset Mayu. He didn't want to make her hate him.
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: How Computer Do? [Nilo/Mayu]   How Computer Do? [Nilo/Mayu] EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 1:25 am

As Mayu noticed that Nilo didn't know how to use a computer and apologized, she would chuckle a little. "It's ok, it's ok. You're like me when I was new to these kind of technology". Mayu will then take Nilo's hand to the computer mouse and move it around with his hand. "See? It's easy! all you have to do is to move the computer mouse around the pad so the cursor can move" then Mayu would leave the rest to Nilo. "Ok, I will be right next to you so if you have any questions, just ask me" Mayu told him and took the vacant computer 17 and obviously, she puts the password and it was "computer17" and it opened. She started to move the mouse and typing, browsing the internet for her research assignment.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: How Computer Do? [Nilo/Mayu]   How Computer Do? [Nilo/Mayu] EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 11:09 am

Nilo blushed lightly as Mayu took his hand, quickly hiding it as best as he could. He listened to Mayu's instructions intently regardless and smiled lightly up at her. He shakily moved the mouse to get used to it, moving the cursor on the screen to one of the icons, opening it and then frowning as he didn't know what he just did.

The icon showed a large blank page with various icons above it. He didn't know what to do and began clicking the various items, which seemed to do nothing until he exited out of the page. He sighed and sank back in his chair, groaning in defeat.

"I... Need help again..." he murmured quietly to Mayu, hiding his blushing face from her. He really regretted the decision to come here and bit the inside of his cheek to keep from panicking. He felt useless and wanted only to punish himself as soon as possible. He stayed quiet though and would look up once Mayu gave aid or a response to his plead of help.
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: How Computer Do? [Nilo/Mayu]   How Computer Do? [Nilo/Mayu] EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 8:02 pm

Mayu moved her chair near to Nilo. "Hmm... What is it?" she asked. Mayu looked at the computer so she can get the answer herself. "Pk there aren't much icons on the computer but this" Mayu would point the cursor to the Internet icon. "This is the internet icon, you can search everything here. This is like an another form of the putisde world with no limitations. So if you want to know about something, just search it on the internet and this" Mayu will then point the cursor to the folder. "This is the folder where all the computer files can be stored even the one you installed but make sure you make a sub-folder named by yourself before installing anything" then she would point the cursor to the trash can icon "This is the Recycle Bin this is where the deleted files will go before they can get permanently deleted" and I point the cursor to the notepad icon. "Last but not the least, the NotePad. You can write anything here like research paper,memos, anything, even a book". Mayu moved back to her computer then started typing.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: How Computer Do? [Nilo/Mayu]   How Computer Do? [Nilo/Mayu] EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 11:14 am

Nilo nodded, muttering a sorry to her before she returned to her work. He looked back on the screen, deciding the internet icon place would be the best to start at. He moved the mouse to it, clicked it, and opened up the browsing screen. He moved his cursor to the search engine bar clicking and looking down at the keyboard.

He noticed the letters and knew it must be like writing but by... Clicking the buttons. He typed extremely slowly, looking for the right letter. After a while he finally typed 'Mount Everest,' nodding happily and smiling as he then clicked the magnifying glass icon, taking him to all the results he needed.

He found pictures of the giant mountain, letting out a quiet "Wow..." as he did so. He was fascinated by this sight, wondering if he'd ever be able to go there one day. He then turned to Mayu, bowing his head lightly in thanks.

"Thank you for helping me... I hope I wasn't to bothersome..." he said in a respectful and polite tone.
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: How Computer Do? [Nilo/Mayu]   How Computer Do? [Nilo/Mayu] EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 11:47 pm

"No problem dude". Mayu continued to browse and type until she is finished with her research paper. She would breathe a sigh of relief that she is finished with her homework then she looked at Nilo. She noticed that Nilo is enjoying himself browsing something at the internet. She would stand up and get near to Nilo. "Good! You know how to use a computer now!". She clapped with a happy face and say "Congratulations!".
"Ok, I'm done with my homework now. I guess, i'll see you later! bye!" she said farewell to Nilo with a bow before leaving the computer room.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: How Computer Do? [Nilo/Mayu]   How Computer Do? [Nilo/Mayu] EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 10:30 am

Nilo smiled awkwardly as Mayu congratulated him, lowering his head to hide an embarrassed blush. He nodded to Mayu and waved good bye to her as she left before returning to his work. He continued his research on Mount Everest before closing the screen and left the computer. He got up and left the computer room around twenty five minutes after Mayu left, wondering if he'd be able to see the strange, blue haired girl again.

[Exit- All participants have left and the thread is now closed]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: How Computer Do? [Nilo/Mayu]   How Computer Do? [Nilo/Mayu] EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 6:24 pm

Mayu of the Empress and Nilo of the Death have formed a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Computer Do? [Nilo/Mayu]   How Computer Do? [Nilo/Mayu] Empty

Back to top Go down

How Computer Do? [Nilo/Mayu]
Page 1 of 1