Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Red & Blue [Jack] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Red & Blue [Jack] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Red & Blue [Jack] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Red & Blue [Jack] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Red & Blue [Jack] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Red & Blue [Jack] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Red & Blue [Jack] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Red & Blue [Jack] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Red & Blue [Jack] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Red & Blue [Jack]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Red & Blue [Jack] Empty
PostSubject: Red & Blue [Jack]   Red & Blue [Jack] EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 12:03 am

It was break time and I am just sitting here on a table, eating my hamburger waiting for Jack with my blue ranger costume. I hope it's already done and I can't wait to wear it but not here, I'll wear it on my house since wearing a costume without any special event will make people think you are bananas. Also, I hope it fits. Well, I think there is nothing to worry about the size he got my measurements and everything so all I have to do is wait.

I saw a big shadow behind me and as I looked back, it was a big guy. "Do you need something?" I asked him and the big guy snapped his fingers and closed his fists like he was readying to punch me. "Yeah..." he answered then he would grab me by my scarf and he aimed his fist at me. 'Give me your lunch money or else" he intimidated me but it was useless, I am still calm like nothing was happening. "I wouldn't do that if I were you" I mouthed him and that made him agitated. "Haha, you're so brave, aren't you?" he laughed at me. "Yes!" I answered and used my foot to kick his stomach then ran away.

I kept on running and running, I don't wanna use my fighting skills to hurt people. I followed the corridor and I will always took turns by left then right. The running was all futile, the path lead me to a dead end. Before I was able to go back, the big guy was already behind me but he is not alone. It seems that he fetched some friends too. It seems that i'm cornered and they have blunt weapons. I guess I have no choice...
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

Red & Blue [Jack] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red & Blue [Jack]   Red & Blue [Jack] EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 12:47 am

Jack was giddy with excitement! He had spent all of last night working on Kazuya's ranger costume, even starting over twice just to get it just right. It took a lot of effort but in the end Jack felt it had been worth it. He had a blue ranger! Now it wasn't anything new... Jack had been excited when Nilo had become his first ranger, and when Charles had become his gold ranger Jack was elated, but there was just something special about a Blue Ranger... A Red Ranger's Blue Ranger was his number two... his foil... his rival! The Blue ranger was the one who pushed the Red Ranger to be the best hero he could be. Jack ran into the Lunchroom carrying the suit in a box... didn't want to ruin the surprise after all. However, upon entering Jack saw Kazuya run past him... huh ... he must have been excited.... Oh look! he has Friends... Big angry... brutish... friends....

"Oh no..."

In a moment Jack had taken his over cloths off and was in his full ranger outfit. He bolted down the hall towards where the thugs had cornered Kazuya. With one great breath, Jack let out a hearty battle cry and charged!

"Dynamic Entry!" Jack charged through the pack and stood next to Kazuya striking a heroic pose. He quickly handed Kazuya the box and turned his head to face him,"Ranger Blue! Suit up! We've got evil henchmen to take out!"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Red & Blue [Jack] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red & Blue [Jack]   Red & Blue [Jack] EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 1:20 am

I took the box and opened it and there lies my blue ranger costume. There is no time to be excited so I suited up. "Blue Ranger! Go!" I shouted and striked a pose imagining the floor would explode behind me just like in the series.

Red & Blue [Jack] 607811994

"Does it look good on me?" I asked Jack and realized that we're in a tight situation. "Oh wait there's no time for that HEE YAH!" I shouted as I charged to the bullies. I would jump on one bully to take his blunt weapon and to jump on another bully to get his blunt weapon too. Now, I can use my fighting abilities.

One by one, the bullies charged at me. I used my Kali skills to fight them. One by another, I hit them with my weapon I just stole sending them one by one to the floor hard.  The teacher saw us and approched us. "What is going on here?" the teacher asked us. I was about to speak but the bully got me. "We we're doing nothing but these two guys with weird costumes started it all!" the bully lied at the teacher. "But..." I stuttered. "No buts! to the principal office now!" the teacher sent me and Jack to the Principal Office.

On the Principal Office, I whited out because this is the first time I've been sent to the Principal Office. The Principal sure looks... scary and it looks like he can intimidate everyone in just a single look and question. "Kazuya Fujiwara and Jack Rannells right?" he confirmed our names. I just nodded shakily. "Ok please answer this question honestly, what happened back there?" the Principal asked us. I am still whited out so I clammed up.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

Red & Blue [Jack] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red & Blue [Jack]   Red & Blue [Jack] EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:22 pm

Kazuya put the suit on rather quickly! Jack was impressed. There, however, was no time for that now. He and the Blue Ranger were in deep... two... three... four thugs... each with blunt objects. Nothing Jack hadn't dealt with before though. Kazuya moved to disarm two of the thugs. Smart, but Jack was more of a straight forward fighter. He quietly began to hum the theme to Featherman: C.P.D and with a heroic shout he leapt into the fray! "Deka! PUUUUUUUUUUNCH!" Jack collided his fist with the jaw of the nearest thug and rocketed him into the ground. He was on the ground Jack delivered a swift kick to his family jewels."Deka! KIIIIIIICK!" He quickly turned to the other thug and took a heroic stance

Red & Blue [Jack] St-rg-goonred
"Alright! Who's next to face the fist of justi-"

If this had been an episode of Featherman Rangers there would be a smash cut here... and when the scene came back Jack and Kazuya would have found themselves in the principal's office... The principal had a very... unique relationship with Jack. They knew each other on a first name basis, much to the principal's dismay. A day were Jack didn't get sent to his office was a day that would be marked odd in both their books. It had gotten to the point where Jack would stop by to visit on days he wasn't forced to come,  again... much to the principal's dismay...

"Well Mike, I was minding my own business when suddenly! I see a group of thugs chasing my friend Kazuya here! And you know me, a Ranger never lets evil go unchecked so I had to jump into-" Jack began to explain what had happened, not bothering to remove his helmet, when the Mi- er... The principal held up his hand and silenced him.

"Thank you... Jack... I was asking Kazuya. Now Kazuya... I don't think I;ve ever seen you in my office... Why the sudden change?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Red & Blue [Jack] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red & Blue [Jack]   Red & Blue [Jack] EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:49 am

I got even more nervous when the Principal wants my answer. "I... I..." I stuttered because of the fact that I was nervous which is pretty rare. "What is it boy?! Spit it out!" the principal is really trying to make me speak. I cleared up my throat then explained what happened "I was waiting for Jack in the canteen when this big guy came to me and bullied me. He wants to get my lunch money and I tried to defend myself. So I kicked his stomach and flee but still, I was cornered by he and his gang but this time, they are holding blunt weapons. So I have no choice but to fight, I was trained in a martial arts you see so this is the proper time to use it. I managed to defeat them all but the teacher came and asked us what happened. I was about to speak when the big guy got me first, he lied to the teacher. I tried to explain but the teacher gave me no chance to explain and that's why I was sent here"

The Principal just nodded and said "I see..." he then put down his glasses and wiped it then put it back on. "Ok since you were just defending yourselves, I don't have to suspend you both but there is only one problem, Do you know the guy who bullied you" I nodded no. "Do you recognize them?" he asked. "Y-yes". "Ok now you can leave, I'll try to solve your problem next time since break time is already over and you still have 5 minutes to return to your classroom". "T-thank you" I thanked the Principal then left the office.

As we left the Principal Office, I let out a deep breath of relief. "That was close! I thought we're gonna get suspended. The good thing I finally spoke up and told the truth. I am also glad that the Principal believed me. If not, I've dragged you down with me and I don't want that to happen" I said to Jack. "Also, thank you for trying to back me up back there"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

Red & Blue [Jack] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red & Blue [Jack]   Red & Blue [Jack] EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 3:31 pm

Jack was slightly surprised by Kazyua's explanation. It was very level headed and thought out. If Jack had tryed to talk old Mike down again the only foreseeable outcome would be more detention then he could swing a rather large and cumbersome stick ... huh.... He just now realized how silly that saying was... wave a stick at...why would you wave a stick at a problem? It's not like waving a stick would make the problem magically go away right?... All it would do is make your arm tired... Wait are they still talking? OH no jack completely zoned out... What were they saying?... Don't have to suspend us? That's all Jack needed to hear,"Thank you sir! Once again you show great wisdom and knowledge in your decisions! Now onto other buisness, did you get a chance to look over the new budget plan I put in your mailbox? I believe if a mere thirty percent of our school budget went into the Ranger Program we could-"

Without another word the Principal literally shoved Jack out into the hall and slammed the door behind him. Jack stood next to Kazuya for a moment and couldn't help but chuckle at the situation."Ah he'll warm up to the idea. Anyway! You don't need to thank me Kazuya, you're a Ranger now! I'd expect you to do the same for me! Heh. So how does the suit fit?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Red & Blue [Jack] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red & Blue [Jack]   Red & Blue [Jack] EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 7:16 am

"It's a little tight but I think I can still move well and... fight well with it" I answered at Jack question. I would distance myself away from Jack and letting out a deep sigh. "Ok since that the problem is cleared and we still have some time left to eat. Wanna eat at the canteen?" I invited Jack. "Don't worry i'll treat you" I added because I want to give back something in return since he helped me with the bullies and he tried to back me up in the Principal Office. I will feel bad if he turned the request but still, I will find an another way to show my gratitude. If he accepts, we will both go to the canteen and I would let him sit. "Wait here, I'll go buy the food" I would walk out from the scene then I would return with a tray with lot's a food on it.There is french fries,hamburger,salad,sandwich,milk,orange juice,and cookies on the tray. "Ok! eat up! Don't ask where the money came from" he said to Jack and winked at him. The truth is the money came from the two bullies he disarmed and his remaining allowance.

Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

Red & Blue [Jack] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red & Blue [Jack]   Red & Blue [Jack] EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 8:13 pm

Well now... Jack was never one to turn down free food! To reject free food would be to spit in the hospitality of the person who offered it to you, and that was just about as un-heroic as one person could get! So Jack would graciously accept Kazuya's offer and fallow him to the can.. Canteen?... The heck is a canteen?... Is that the cafeteria?... This was the first time jack had EVER heard it refereed to as a canteen... huh... Was that like... what they're called in France? Could be, Jack's never been to France after all and it could very well be some weird pronunciation. Heck it could be the correct pronunciation for all Jack knew.

Jack was lost deep in his thoughts as Kazuya lead him to the cafeteria, and he would be until he spotted Kazuya returning from the lines with a tray full of food... wait... were those?... No.. it couldn't be... Yet it was! The ultimate physical manifestation of all that was right and just in the world! A true testament to mankind's burning hot will! And Iron hard determination!

"Burger...." Jack said under his breath as he eyed the fabled sandwich. He greedly took one and began to consume it like he had not seen food for weeks.

"Ya know..." Jack would say between bites," You should really meet the other rangers some time,"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Red & Blue [Jack] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red & Blue [Jack]   Red & Blue [Jack] EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 7:19 am

I happily watched Jack devouring all the food. He must be really hungry huh? "Crime fighting makes you hungry huh?" I joked at Jack and I would chuckle a little bit. I took some fries and put it on my mouth and chomped. "Yeah... I think I should meet the other rangers" I said with food on my mouth. I took an another bunch of fries and putting it on my mouth. "I can't wait to meet them" I choked a little bit so I drank some of the orange juice. Maybe I should stop talking with my mouth full. I let out a big burp and covered my mouth, blushing a little bit, and laughed. "HAHAHAHAHAHA! Excuse me!". I will then eat some more until I burped my last food.

The bell rang and the five minutes is over. I stood up and smiled at Jack. "Ok it seems that our five minutes is over. I think this is goodbye! and thank you for the costume Jack! I can't wait to meet the other rangers!" I said goodbye and thank you to Jack before leaving the cafeteria leaving him alone with some food left.

EXIT!
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

Red & Blue [Jack] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red & Blue [Jack]   Red & Blue [Jack] EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:17 pm

Jack would look up from his feast to offer a nod in response to Kazuya's question. Quite honestly... it wasn't the fact that he was all that especially hungry... it was more the fact that it was Burgers! In Jack's life there are three great loves, Featherman Rangers, Engineering, and Burgers... and he wasn't quite sure about the first two... Burgers to Jack were almost a life blood. As much as any burning hot will or iron clad determination. The fact that Kazuya had brought him burgers meant he was A-Ok in Jack's book

,"Mhm! I'm setting up.... a meeting for.... for the rest of the rangers so everyone... everyone can meet and get to know each other!" jack would say between bite and gulps.,"I'll text ya when I set the date. Go on to class.. I'll... I'll just be a sec..."

One more burger couldn't hurt... and in the time it took Jack to think that... he had already eaten half of it.... he was gunna be here a while.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Red & Blue [Jack] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red & Blue [Jack]   Red & Blue [Jack] EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 10:53 am

Jack and Kazuya's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Red & Blue [Jack] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red & Blue [Jack]   Red & Blue [Jack] Empty

Back to top Go down

Red & Blue [Jack]
Page 1 of 1