Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??] Empty
PostSubject: The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??]   The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??] EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 1:09 am

It was probably a place that Raphael didn't find himself to be, or place that he didn't expect himself to be. However, an art gallery painter had invited him out to the blue oyster bar in order to discuss some terms of agreements with the upcoming exhibition. The man was a philosopher of the modern times and his works were sought out. Raphael thought that his looks only played a part of the reason why.

But as the night went on, even after they managed to find a bit of a middle ground base that they could agree with...

it felt more....

and more....

The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??] F7f250bddb643558b2c4c4bb5f611ccf
"like a date? There are a few male erotic dancers here....but that didn't really bother me..."

Nani? What gave him that idea anyway? But either way, Raphael started his glasses cleaning habit, with was a sign of him being a little concerned with how he came off to people.
Back to top Go down
Dommie

Dommie

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??]   The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??] EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 2:24 pm

Not really the kind of place Fievel would find himself at. Yet, he was curious. They said it was part of being young and gay to visit establishments like these. As in, it was a place for those who didn’t have the opportunity to enjoy their adolescence due to troublesome coming out issues and shyness. Like a second chance. Fievel liked to think of it as such, even though his shyness would come as a hole in the middle of the road for him to jump over. And no matter where he glanced to, all he could find was male dancers with attractive bodies exposed, gay couples (or just gay friends talking to each other with a lot of touching), some girls, presumably lesbian, with very distinct (somewhat masculine) looks. And… a familiar face??

Wait.

Is that…? Fievel’s jaw dropped immediately as his eyes widened. Okay, he had some doubts about Gabriel’s sexuality at first because, well, call it prejudice or internalized homophobia but Gabriel didn’t “look gay”. At least, not Fievel’s mental image of a young gay man of his age. On the other hand, Fievel himself didn’t match his own stereotyped image of a young gay man even though he admitted to himself he was attracted to guys. Now… should he approach or simply stare at a safe distance until Gabriel feels too bothered by the intensity of Fievel’s glare to make the first move? Probably the first choice was the best. But the second one was the chosen one.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??]   The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??] EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 11:53 pm

The person that Raphael was doing business with came back, he had a bit of an artist look to him as he adjusted his fedora.

"I had a call to make, but like I was saying... how do you like it?"

Looking around as he cleaned his glasses, Raphael looked back at the bar.

"Wine is on tap, it was one of the two reasons why I came here..."

"What was the first?"

"This is where you were, but you have a strange way of asking for my friendship... Miguel..."

Miguel chuckled as he saw the look in Fievel's eye from across. Wanting to test the waters and see Raphel in action, he decided to make a wager.

"You used to be quite the negotiator back in the day, right? The master of socializing, can fit in like a chameleon? Look's like that guy across was intrigued, think you can play your role quite well?"

He was being egged on, and it sort of worked. Raphael's sexuality wasn't what was in question here, it was his pride, as well as the idea that the mere image of looking uncomfortable or nervous in a social setting was unbecoming of a Gatsby man.

"Watch this..."

And here he goes, putting his glasses back on and walking across the floor towards where Fievel was. Raphael could play the role, he was a formless mold that could take the shape that he needed to take at that time.

But Raphael said nothing, he just went over to the side of the bar and snapped his fingers at the bartender, pointing at Fievel right after.

"Chateau Garraud  for my friend over there. "

A simple nod was given as the drink was poured from tap and slid over to Fievel.
Back to top Go down
Dommie

Dommie

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??]   The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??] EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 4:11 pm

“Oh god, no”, Fievel thought to himself as Gabriel drew closer. Though he was calm on the outside, his interior was starting to face panic signs. Obviously Gabriel and his mysterious companion – a date? It had to be, otherwise what they would be doing in such place? – noticed him staring. Urgh, if only he had better social qualities to handle situations like this, his inexperience talking louder than his rationality would.

Much to his surprise, Gabriel said nothing. At least, nothing embarrassing or worth of shame for his constant glare. Instead, he was actually courteous enough, ordering him a drink. Not exactly Fievel’s preferred option, habits of a healthy sportsman life, but he could manage for tonight.

I didn’t think I’d find you here of all places. Is this a coincidence too, like last time?”, he smiled bashfully, taking the glass of wine. Now…should he drink or not? He wasn’t into alcohol, but a refusal could potentially ruin his chances here.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??]   The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??] EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 8:52 pm

"Me? Does my name precede me already? Then again, I guess that's the perks of being a Gatsby, there is never really a time you'll be unnoticeable in a group."

That little bit of flattery did affect Raphael in a way, even though they weren't on the same page. In Raphael's mind, its the fact that he opened such a successful museum in this boring city. Well, there were things in this city that weren't boring, and he was also here to try to meet his brother. Nothing was going his way, but Raphael building his own fame to his name was his kind of downtime.

"Since we ran into each other..... I'll give you the honors...you can start with your name..and what you would like to toast to? "

It would be a bonus if thgis person was important in a way.
Back to top Go down
Dommie

Dommie

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??]   The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??] EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 11:40 pm

Huh?”, the glass of wine bordering on his lips, yet his cristal clear confused state stopped him from taking a sip. Did Gabriel not remember him, at all? After they met at the convenience store, after they had the date at the chocolate fabric…

It’s me. Fievel. Fievel Spiellmann, we met at the convenience store I work at… Don’t you recognize me?”, he smiled, hoping it was some kind of joke. Or was Fievel actually making a mistake and taking this lad for Gabriel? It couldn’t be the case, of course. He wasn’t even drunk to that point. As in, he wasn’t even drunk yet!
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??]   The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??] EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 11:51 pm

"I'm guessing you are the one that's been mistaken. You have this look on your face as if you saw me before, But I don't know you at all. Ah..... I get it.... I'm in his shadow again....."

Sighing as he placed the glass to the side, Raphael would steal a glance at Fievel as he looked away.

"Sorry, to....burt your bubble.... but Gabriel is a twin. I'm Raphael ....... his bother.... owner of the Royal Explorers Vault museum. I guess you can run along now due to your disappointment. I'm not offended. "

It's not as if Raphael was upset, or he tried not to be. His brother made such a mark on this place an earned plenty of bonds. Even in a place like Endymion, Gabriel made the most out of his life. Raphael couldn't have hoped to compete. He didn't have anyone like that.
Back to top Go down
Dommie

Dommie

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??]   The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??] EmptySat Jun 29, 2019 10:19 pm

Okay. Now…this seemed some bizarre Twilight Zone. What are the odds? At the same time, it sounded quite plausible that this lad wasn’t the real Gabriel, but someone very similar to him who, by some odd coincidence or cosmic joke, happened to be his twin.

Oh, no… I-I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it like that”, Fievel’s mind was spinning already in guilty. Was Raphael upset? This was the perfect opportunity to take a few sips of the wine in hopes the alcohol plays its part to soothe the palpable awkwardness in the atmosphere….even if Fievel himself disliked alcohol and how it went down his throat as if burning his guts. “To be honest, I’ve only met your brother twice. Once at the store I work at, and the second time we went on a dat-“, he quietened realizing the mistake he committed right when it was too late. “Uhhh, I mean…we hang out…
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??]   The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??] EmptySat Jun 29, 2019 11:04 pm

So this was an associate of Gabriel that has only met the guy twice? But with such familiarity, it seemed to Raphael that Gabe was good at making friends. But he wondered if they met in such a place as this?

"....."

Nevermind, it was none of his business. At the very least, finding people who knew Gabe and getting to know him through them was one of the main goals he wanted to achieve.

"You didn't have to chug it down like that. Yeah. I was mad, but I'm starting to realize that it's easy to confuse us now. There isn't much that tells us apart, but then it only means I lack any individuality of my own for you to notice. Not exactly the best conversation starter...."

But Raphael laughed anyway.

"So Fievel right? What do you do? What brings you here today?"
Back to top Go down
Dommie

Dommie

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??]   The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??] EmptySat Jun 29, 2019 11:59 pm

Despite Raphael’s laughter, Fievel felt too disconcerted and ashamed of his mistake, intentional or not. So much he decided to not say anything, taking a few more sips of the wine. Being weak to alcohol, it wouldn’t be a surprise his vision was starting to blur.

Uh… I was…

Fievel blinked grimacing, trying to focus and shoo away the effects of the alcohol in his body. Now what excuse was he gonna go for to explain him being in a gay bar other than being gay himself? He was 99% sure all the guys in there weren’t remotely straight, otherwise they wouldn’t even be in a bar with half-naked male models to begin with.

Well… this is a gay bar… So…?”, he answered, with a smile bordering on doubts, uncertainty and a degree of uneasiness for coming out like that on their first meeting. On a second thought, the setting should make it pretty obvious what Fievel was doing there and where his preferences lie at. Then again, the guy felt like he gave one step bigger than his leg could reach. There was the alcohol and his image was already too ruined after the identity mistake for him to mend anything. “Wait, you’re not gay?” It was always better to solve the main issue right off the bat before it escalates into more misunderstandings.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??]   The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??] EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 12:14 am

"Yes..go on....."

Raphael said as he took a sip of his drink and gave Fievel all of his attention. To the gay question, Raphael almost answered instantaneously.

"I'm very selective.... but i'm Bi if that makes you feel any better."

"I lived quite an adventurous lifestyle that included me being openminded. Hence the reason why I'm here in the first place. But that's not very important to you ....I'm guessing. So no, don't be insecure about being here, the main purpose is to have a good time and watch works of art in moving motions. Some people do work hard on their bodies, such things would be nice to acknowledge or appreciate. Listen, i'm sorry for reacting that way Fievel.... I don't want to ruin your night. "
Back to top Go down
Dommie

Dommie

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??]   The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??] EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 12:28 am

…Ah… it definitely does…”, he answered almost in a whisper of relief, unaware of the potential implications of his remark. Raphael seemed too understanding and the fact they both came from similar grounds when it comes to sexuality definitely helped Fievel relax a bit.

Oh no no, don’t be sorry. If anything, you’ve just turned it more entertaining…

One second later, he grimaced again, taking in one go whatever was left of his wine, placing the glass back to its counter. It gave him enough time to realize he was starting to be inconvenient and bolder than the usual, casting his usual manners to the side. “Erm, I apologize, I didn’t mean it like that, nor did I mean to be invasive. It’s… actually my first time in a place like this. A place for us. I don’t recall meeting other guys who are also gay, or bi in your case, thought I could give it a try and befriend someone…
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??]   The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??] EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 12:35 am

"Interesting huh? I just thought that someone like you needed to hear a straight answer for once. I was happy to oblige. But other than that, what I do like about this place is the wine, it's my favorite thing to drink after all. "

Somehow, talking about win managed to find its way into the conversation. But if it didn't bother Fievel, then it made Raphael more comfortable as well.

"First time in a place like this? Well, for starters, all places are for people like us. There is nothing that really makes us different besides our choices in romance, or what we are capable of seeing and pursuing through others. That is your first mistake Fievel, we are still people.... but in the case of finding someone that is more like you that you would enjoy being friends with, I...... Raphael Gatsby... will be your friend."
Back to top Go down
Dommie

Dommie

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??]   The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??] EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 12:56 am

I… didn’t… uh…

The more he spoke, the more he felt like burying his head in the next available hole and never come out. The fact he was being lectured on self-acceptance was the tip of the cake of embarrassment. Or actually the blatant offer of friendship was the tip of the cake, who cares. It’s not that he didn’t understand or share the sentiment Raphael tried to convey; he did. But they had different ideas of what Fievel said and meant and it’s one case where Fievel didn’t really feel like fixing a misunderstanding, mainly because of Raphael's genuinely positive intention.

… I appreciate it. My mother says I should go out more often and make more friends. She actually says I should find a boyfriend soon because I’m the only one of her children still single”, he chuckled absentmindedly. “Hm, could I have another of this wine? It’s surprisingly good…
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??]   The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??] EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 8:55 pm

"Sure.... one second." Raphael went over to the front of the bar and got another glass of wine for Fievel to enjoy. He took this time to fill up his own glass of wine as well. But he also went to get a glass of water for himself, just in case if the person he was with couldn't really handle the alcohol all that well. But it wasn't like it was hard liquor, it was wine! He should be fine, but Raphael liked being on the safe side.

"Here..." Raphel would say as he offered Fievel a glass of water.

"It's good to go between water and wine, it's almost as interchangeable as the biblical stories. But If you feel like you had enough, this might help a bit. The trick .... quite the dastardly mistress that wine is...is that it can taste so good you start to forget what it's doing in the background. "

Raphael then showed the separate glass in his hand, placing it down close to Fievel.

"That's also yours... but in regards to dating. Pfft... you are... one of those hopeless romantics right? Trust me, relationships can be overrated at times. People are either not ready for one, or are still trying to find themselves. Hopefully you aren't "Actively" looking and taking this as they come. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??]   The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blue Oyster bar[ Raphael/??]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next