Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The return  to the blue [Lolal] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The return  to the blue [Lolal] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The return  to the blue [Lolal] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The return  to the blue [Lolal] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The return  to the blue [Lolal] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The return  to the blue [Lolal] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The return  to the blue [Lolal] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The return  to the blue [Lolal] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The return  to the blue [Lolal] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The return to the blue [Lolal]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

The return  to the blue [Lolal] Empty
PostSubject: The return to the blue [Lolal]   The return  to the blue [Lolal] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:58 am

Hyde sent a text message to Lola a day o so after he conquered his shadow. He really wanted to see her and thank her for her support.

"Hey Lola chan, it's hyde!  You was there for me when i really needed you....I miss you...so come celebrate with me at penecia island. We could hit up the coffee shop first i really been having a taste for some hot coco. I hope you'll like it too,  and i hope you come!!"

It was pretty much a simple text message that embodied Hyde's enthusiastic attitude and his constant emission of energy. He was excited to see his attendant again and show her a good time. Hyde gave the specific coffee shop address and sat at the table outside, waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: The return to the blue [Lolal]   The return  to the blue [Lolal] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:38 pm

Lola stared at her phone as the message came in. She blankly stared at it and shook the thing like that would solve her problem. She was able to receive messages, but she wasn’t quite sure how to return them. She knew it involved pressing buttons, but everytime she tried she would just get numbers. Human technology was wonderful, but very confusing. At least, to a who-knows-how-old woman-child that only started leaving home recently. She would just have to go to the address. Hopefully that would be enough.

She made her way across Penecia, which took longer than she’d like to admit since it was her first time there, but she found it in time. Once she did, she made her way over to Hyde and bowed, Good day, Hyde. I see you made it out just fine. I do hope you found what you were looking for. Once all the formalities were out of the way, she would smile wide and sit down at the table, “Seriously though, you have to show me this hot coco stuff. I have heard about it before. It sounds enchanting.” She really wanted to try more food if Hyde was recommending it. He hadn’t lead her astray, yet.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The return to the blue [Lolal]   The return  to the blue [Lolal] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 12:53 am

When Hyde saw lola, he was pretty much the happiest guy in the cafe right now. "Lola... he said as he looked at her. "I made you cry...... i sorry lola........ " He wanted to hug her, but she was already sittin down. So maybe next time he would give her a warm and comforting hug. Though, today was a day to celebrate and be happy. "Yes, with your help and the others, i knocked that shadow into next week, then it tuned into a red falcon. Oh yea, then i saw gina again. I kind of wonder how she got in if i was the only one that could enter.....oh well....waiter!! Two hot coco's please!!" Hyde waiter would nod and disappear into the cafe as hyde looked at Lola. "I feel like i haven't seen you in forever. School's been closed...what have you been up to so far?
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: The return to the blue [Lolal]   The return  to the blue [Lolal] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 3:27 am

She shook her head, “Don’t worry about it. I am just glad to see you made it out alright.” Of course she had cried. Her guest was fighting for his life and she hadn't wanted to see him injured. She wanted to keep her guest safe as long as she could, “Well, let’s think of this another way. If you are the only one that could enter, and yet she was there, maybe she is part of you. Or, maybe you are part of her. Either way would explain why she could enter. Or maybe she just defies all the rules.” She looked off in wonderment. She didn’t know about this Gina. She must have been something the humans had to deal with, making it something that shouldn't be in her territory. The rules about what she could and could not do got in the way a lot, especially since she loved to break them. That train of thought could wait though.

She would shrug, “Not much, I’m afraid. I used to only go between there and home so guests could easily find me. Now it seems I am relegated to my home if that is what I want. Although, I seem to have very few visitors lately, so I sneak out a lot too. I have gotten to explore a few of the islands. They seem nice. Nothing like Japan though. The culture difference is a huge shock when you start looking a little closer.” She hadn’t gotten a lot of time to explore, so it all seemed so new. Despite the fact that she had been here for nearly a year.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The return to the blue [Lolal]   The return  to the blue [Lolal] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:53 pm

"Apart of me?" Hyde would say as he thought about it. there was a good chance that Gina was definitely apart of him. Hyde kind of missed her too, he wondered how she was doing. He didn't know if he would see her again, but he hoped his feelings would reach Gina eventually. " Well, don't worry, while were saving the world, i'll be sure to send as much time with you as possible, so dont you worry about it. "Hyde would say with a small wink as he was waiting for the waiter brought back the hot coco and bit of marshmallows in a small bowl. Two sets each. " Now here's the thing about these marshmallows, they are flavored. So if you add them in, it changes the flavor of the hot coco. There is the double chocolate marshmallow, the mint chocolate marshmallow the strawberry marshmallow, and the blueberry marshmallow. It's pretty cool right?
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: The return to the blue [Lolal]   The return  to the blue [Lolal] EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 1:50 am

She would laugh under her breath, “If I didn’t know you better, I would think you were flirting with me. I’m not so young and inexperienced to even begin thinking that though.” She was sure neither of them had any interest in that, “Thank you for the promise though. It means a lot to me, though I do not expect you to keep it. The world is not so kind as to give you the leeway when it is crumbling down. You have a job to do, and the world will expect you to do it.” She stared at the coco set in front of her and finally reached for it. She took a cautious sip, which triggered the rise of a single eyebrow from her, “It’s sweet and bitter. It that normal?” She looked up at Hyde with a face of confusion, “I thought food was supposed to be one way or another. How do you have both?” She had not expected this.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The return to the blue [Lolal]   The return  to the blue [Lolal] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 3:02 am

I wouldn't think you would be interested anyway, besides... if push comes to shove and something was to happen to me, i wouldn't want to put you through any emotional turmoil. More often than not, the act of smiling and being happy is something i truly enjoyi seeing when you do it. " Though Hyde laughed as he out the double chocolate marshmallow inside of the cup. " Who me? No way, let me tell you something missy. Hyde would say as he took a little bit of the whip cream from is cup and placed it on Lola's nose. " Hyde mizumi doesn't break his promise, i'll be there for you... ok? Nothing but good times all around. Who says you can't have a social life as an attendant? Your job is hard, i should take you out more often.

When lola mentioned the food being a bit different, hyde only smiled. "its one of the greatest inventions in the world, its like a disposable flavor cube that comes in the form of marshmallows. The reason why this place is so famous is the uptake on flavors, its always evolving. Kind of why i like cooking, i want to be able to do that somehow.
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: The return to the blue [Lolal]   The return  to the blue [Lolal] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 4:21 pm

She laughed under her breath as she held the coco, “Sorry. I’m way too old for you. Plus, I travel all over the world as needed. Relationships are too hard. Though, I suppose some of us to form romantic interests with our guests. I never have, personally, but you were also only my second guest.” She stared at his finger as he put the cream on her nose and threw a pout his way before trying to reach it with her tongue. That didn’t work, so she just whipped it away instead. Lola took one of the pink marshmallows and dropped it in. It really did change the taste. She covered up her slight frown from hearing Hyde’s promise by taking another sip, after which her face was calm again. She knew how to mask what she was feeling. No need to worry him. No need to make him afraid of what she knew. She wasn’t even sure she knew it. She just knew something, “Excuse me. I have a social life. Just not an active one. Most like a passive one.” And she was proud of it.

She tilted her head, “You want to be a cook?” She hadn’t known that. So, he had a dream as well. That was understandable. As far as she knew, humans all had dreams. Really strange dreams. She had never hoped for something like that. She didn’t know if she could, “Can I try it someday?” It was a strange question, but she wanted to. She wanted to try his food.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The return to the blue [Lolal]   The return  to the blue [Lolal] EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 11:21 am

"Hyde would shrug a little bit." Well, i didn't know that relationships could bring so much pain. I think i had my first official relationship, and when that ended a bit suddenly without any sort of explanation, i .... i was just in a bad place..... a very bad place...." Hyde would kind o f snap himself out of it and smile ad Lola. "Well, i'm sure there is going to be someone for you. There is someone for everyone right?" Hyde took another sip of his hot coco and ordered for a small plate of sugar cookies. After that, he had a jest at Lola's social life. " Well, you should turn your passive into an active. I'm sure that your guests would care about you, its had not to ...to be quite honest with you. And yes, i want to be a cook. " Hyde would smile confidently. "It's a dream i thought of all by myself, making food that could make people smile genuinely after a single bite. And yea, i work at the egodawa sushi restaurant... i'll definitely bring you back something. However, i' trying to learn how to cook new things as well. Mostly been into baking these days.
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: The return to the blue [Lolal]   The return  to the blue [Lolal] EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 2:09 pm

She would tilt her head, “That sounds painful. I can't imagine what it’s like to have something you enjoy so much end so suddenly. Though, I hear knowing why it happened can help people. Do you know why it happened?” She was trying to help, but she had gotten all her advice from watching people on the streets and the television. You could learn a lot from that though… probably. She didn’t know. She only knew she didn't want Hyde to be sad. She enjoyed the smiles of her guests. She had never known Hyde to be sad and it broke her heart. She would shake her head, “If there is someone out there, I will never know. It’s not that I don't think I may be capable of finding someone, I just have no interest in finding someone. I’m an Attendant, so my first loyalty is to my guests, not my love life.” She chuckled at that. Up until a year or two ago, she would have probably said the opposite (well, her life in general, not just her love life). How times changed.

She smiled, “I would love to try your cooking. I think you would make a wonderful chief. Well, I think you would be wonderful at anything you want to do. The road to success is paved with confidence and perseverance.”  She thought was how it worked anyway. People had to keep trying to succeed, which means they needed hope that they could do it.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The return to the blue [Lolal]   The return  to the blue [Lolal] EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 4:15 pm

Yea..... i know why.... you should've seen me beforehand. I dont think you would of even recognized me. " Hyde would say with a small chuckle. Everything was fixed now right? He was hoping that Oki picks up her phone when she gets the chance. Though, Hyde's eyes would widen when Lola said that her first loyalty was to her guests. "Really? Thats pretty interesting, i never knew that you could be so dedicated? Is that for all attendants? Or am i the lucky one in this case. He was happy that she wanted to try his cooking, which made hyde petty excited on bringing her back something. " Well, i hope you have stomach for sushi then." A while later, the cookies would arrive at the table. They were star shaped sugar cookies with some fun designs on them, like a smiley face or a heart. "try one!"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The return to the blue [Lolal]   The return  to the blue [Lolal] EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 4:15 pm

Yea..... i know why.... you should've seen me beforehand. I dont think you would of even recognized me. " Hyde would say with a small chuckle. Everything was fixed now right? He was hoping that Oki picks up her phone when she gets the chance. Though, Hyde's eyes would widen when Lola said that her first loyalty was to her guests. "Really? Thats pretty interesting, i never knew that you could be so dedicated? Is that for all attendants? Or am i the lucky one in this case. He was happy that she wanted to try his cooking, which made hyde petty excited on bringing her back something. " Well, i hope you have stomach for sushi then." A while later, the cookies would arrive at the table. They were star shaped sugar cookies with some fun designs on them, like a smiley face or a heart. "try one!"
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: The return to the blue [Lolal]   The return  to the blue [Lolal] EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 1:35 am

She shook her head, “I’m fairly certain I still would have known who you were. You are a unique individual that I could not mistake for another.” She was too dedicated to her guest to think he was another. She loved her guests. That would never change. She took another sip to hid the look on her face before answering him, “We’re created as differently as humans are born. Some of us are born dedicated, others don’t care to do their job, some take time to figure out what they have to do once it’s too late…” Like her. She didn’t mean to drag out those memories. She just wanted to be a good Attendant from now on. She would reach for one of the cookies and smile when she heard sushi, “I love sushi. I was just part of one of the Japan branches, so I often would try it whenever I could. Not easy when you don't have money and have to rely on what you find on the ground, but it was really good when I did eat it.” She loved the stuff. She was excited to try his own.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The return to the blue [Lolal]   The return  to the blue [Lolal] EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 2:26 am

Well, i guess thats another good thing about you. There are some days when you have one of those "lost soul" moments, cant even recognize your own reflection or bear to look at it. You know?" Hyde bit into the cookie again and dropped the rest in the hot coco. "Well, you might be born different from humans, but you take after us quite a bit. " After stirring the cookie around his coco, he took a bite of his cookie again. Though, Hyde froned when he heard of Lola's recent money troubles. "Don't worry
Lola, you eat for free. And once i open my own restaurant one day, or even a bakery. Kind of depen where my artistic chef instincts take me, either way, you'll always be a honorary guest. So yea, i'm pretty sure that you won't have that problem anymore. I dont know about money for other things, but if its to eat, you can cors that problem off of your list...that's for sure
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: The return to the blue [Lolal]   The return  to the blue [Lolal] EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 4:25 am

She tilted her head in confusion, “I don’t understand. Why wouldn’t you be able to look at yourself? I mean, I rarely get to see my reflection since I live underwater and light doesn’t really reach that deep, plus there is no smooth surface, plus it would defy the rules of physics, and then I would get confused when I came back to land, and… I forgot what I was talking about…” Her face became one of mass confusion. She was lost and had no clue where she was going or which way was up, “Like a human, huh?” She would grab a cookie with a smile and bite into it, “That’s one of the nicest thing I’ve ever been told.” She would blush a bit before continuing, “You don’t need to do that. I probably won't even be here forever. I kind of go wherever I’m needed so… yeah… Not sure when I’d be able to visit…” Her job was one that was unpredictable. She couldn't promise anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The return to the blue [Lolal]   The return  to the blue [Lolal] Empty

Back to top Go down

The return to the blue [Lolal]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next