Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The return  to the blue [Lolal] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The return  to the blue [Lolal] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The return  to the blue [Lolal] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The return  to the blue [Lolal] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The return  to the blue [Lolal] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The return  to the blue [Lolal] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The return  to the blue [Lolal] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The return  to the blue [Lolal] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The return  to the blue [Lolal] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The return to the blue [Lolal]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

The return  to the blue [Lolal] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The return to the blue [Lolal]   The return  to the blue [Lolal] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 12:39 pm

After the whole wave of confusion, Hyde simply shook his head. "i'm sorry lola, i didn't mean to confuse you with all of that. Old hats die hard, my mind is still going fate than my words." Maybe Hyde was a little bit over the place, but he was trying to make at least a bit of sense. Though, he still didn't give up on the fact that he was going to visit Lola. "Then i'll visit you then. " Hyde would say as he it into the cookie. "You could always text or call, and if things get too rough for your new guests, i don't mind lending a hand
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: The return to the blue [Lolal]   The return  to the blue [Lolal] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:56 pm

This was nice. Sitting here talking about the future; one that was uncertain. There was one certainty, however, and it could not be denied. It was the one she did not want to think about, “If you think you can visit me, go ahead. I don't know where I’ll be going next. It depends where the next place to need us is. When that happens, I will leave the Azores branch and go to the other.” It would make her hard to find. If he could find her, that is, “Also, it will depend how often I leave home. I don't think phones work trans-dimensionally. Or, maybe they do? I never actually tested.” Her face would go back to questioning. She really didn’t know, “Anyway, I need to be there pillar. If I’m complaining to you, it will probably be for a different reason. Maybe because my new home isn’t as cool as the one I have now. I doubt anything could beat the fish.” As much as the hated her.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The return to the blue [Lolal]   The return  to the blue [Lolal] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 2:27 am

"Hoho! you forget, you got the latest smartphone in your hand. You can always exit the velvet room for a phone call, or maybe the velvet room ha free wifi? Then again, we're kind of underwater all of the time. " Hyde would say with a chuckle. "So tell me, was there ever a time you saw igor in some swimming trunks because of the whole underwater scenario? Or did you ever try to go fishing from inside the velvet room? That seems pretty fun too, i would try something like that. " Hyde Would say as he finished up the rest of his hot coco. " Hey now, home is where the heart is, anywhere can be home with some TLC , and you'll never get homesick as long as we are connected. Being far doesn't mean i'm out of your life, right? That goes for your other friends as well.
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: The return to the blue [Lolal]   The return  to the blue [Lolal] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 10:32 pm

She stared at the phone in her hand and then back at Hyde, “I can’t even figure this out half the time. I doubt anything I do will be consistent, even if I do.” She was trying to make how far she was behind the times she really was. She lived in a world of supernatural powers, not science. Magic was easier to understand, “Also, Igor is the equivalent of my father, so I don’t want to imagine him in so little clothing. It’s creepy. While I’m at it, I should make it clear that I don't have many friends. In fact, I believe you are the only one who fits that title.” She had never thought about it before. Did the thought make her sad? She didn’t think so. She felt indifferent to it. Strange.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The return to the blue [Lolal]   The return  to the blue [Lolal] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 12:36 pm

No friends?" Hyde would say quietly as he looked down. "Well i could see how you feel, in fact didn't have too many friends myself when i was growing up. I had about as much as  could count on my finger. Though....... " Hyde would then look up to Lola. The thing about friendship is the quality, ot the quantity. even if i seem to be your only friend for the time being, ill make sure to do my best in being the best friend i could possibly be for you.  It's like when shun had all these friends that only wanted him around for his wallet, you don't want to surround yourself by people who only want to use you, alright? But i'm here, so i won't let that happen.
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: The return to the blue [Lolal]   The return  to the blue [Lolal] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 10:26 pm

That statement confused her for a moment, “As many as on a finger. So… you only had one friend?” Her heart broke hearing that, “I get that it’s the quality that matters, but I find it hard you didn't have more. You’re a great person and so kind to everyone. I don’t get it.” She was so confused, “Umm… You realize I’m supposed to be used, right? I am an Attendant that helps others. I like being used like that. So, maybe I don’t understand.” It was her job. It meant a lot to her and she wanted to do it more, “Maybe it’s a human thing I just haven’t experienced. Wait… Can I? I would like to know that feeling. Oh, I am excited suddenly.” She lit up at the idea.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The return to the blue [Lolal]   The return  to the blue [Lolal] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:56 am

Ok, as many as i can count on my hand Lola chan, i wasn't trying to confuse you or anything. "Hyde would say with a wide grin as he laughed, Lola was so easy to confuse, he needed to be careful. "I dont really know, making genuine comrades that would last for the years to come, i didst live in a state of peace that this world is in. There was always fighting where i lived, and people died all the time. Because of that, those bonds are hard to cultivate. " Though Hyde would shake his head. " I dont necessarily see it as simple as you think. You consider yourself as a tool to be used, if that's so, then why look so human? If you take our forms, and act like us, people will start to see you alot more as a simple tool. Here's an example." Hyde would say as he reached over to Lola's hand and grabbed it. " I don't want another attendant, i don't care how easy it is for igor to make another one. you're irreplaceable to me...ok?"
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: The return to the blue [Lolal]   The return  to the blue [Lolal] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 12:09 am

She blushed once she realized her confusion, “Oh. Nevermind. I feel silly now.” She would fan her face as the blood from her embarrassment heated up her skin, “Idioms are so very weird.” She found them to be something she would never quite understand, “Well… I don’t make this to sound like a competition. It’s just… this isn;t peaceful either. I mean, you’re all fighting. I think you’re all amazing for doing that. I also think, if what I’ve observed is to be correct, that these events have brought you closer to others. I think that’s wonderful!” She clapped her hands together and cheered. She thought it was a great thing. If only it didn't have to be because of this. Her blush didn’t get better when Hyde said she was irreplaceable, “You’re much too kind to me. I’m glad you think of me that way. I wish you would think of me as a tool though. I… I like being there for you. I want to be useful. I don't know why I look human.  think it was for the comfort of our guests, or because we work for a massive Ego. Could be that.” She didn’t know how to explain it.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The return to the blue [Lolal]   The return  to the blue [Lolal] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 2:44 am

Nope! As my attendant you have to listen to me right? So you could consider yourself as a tool while listening to my simple wish. " Hyde would say as he took a bite of his last cookie. "My wish for you is that i don't want to see you as a tool, and i don't want you to see yourself as a tool. You're a comrade with your own personality and emotions, you're person that i grew to care about. So no, you aren't a tool, not to me..... " Hyde would then call the waiter to bring the bill over. "Is that a deal? Would you listen to this selfish request that your guest.....and your friend..... has for you?
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: The return to the blue [Lolal]   The return  to the blue [Lolal] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 8:50 pm

She would stop and think, “Well, I suppose I have to, yes. But… I don’t think giving me a paradox is going to make it easier to listen to you. It’s actually a little hard. I’m not sure if I should consider myself to be a tool because you are still giving me an order, or that I am not because you say I’m not.” She was more than a little confused. Paradoxes were something she never quiet understood. Then again, her entire existence was basically a paradox, in some weird way. Maybe she should just get used to it. She would laugh and nod though, “I can adhere to that request though. It seems simple enough to follow the laws of a paradox.” That was a paradox in and of itself. She enjoyed the idea though. How fun.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The return to the blue [Lolal]   The return  to the blue [Lolal] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 12:39 pm

Alright, the next order is!!! Enjoying the day! I know that there's one thing that you haven't done yet. i think...." Hyde would say as he raised his finger. " Video games. We should definitely head to the arcade to see what kind of video games youll end up being into. You seem like a fighting games kind of girl. But, maybe your need for speed would make you like cars a little more. You do run fast you know. Hyde went ahead to pay the bill and then proceeded to come up. Want to go with me? I'll handle the tokens, i just what you to come and have fun with me, if you have the time that is. I dont know if you have other attendants to take care of today.
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: The return to the blue [Lolal]   The return  to the blue [Lolal] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:31 pm

She would stick out her tongue, “You really are trying to get me to experience the entire human spectrum. I can't admit to ever considering video games.” She had to think, “Well, I don’t do a lot of human things, so I don’t know what I would be into. Maybe… umm… I have no idea. I’m also not sure how to feel that you are willing to pay for all of these things. I mean, I have the time, but I feel bad that you are doing this for me. Perhaps it’s time I got a job.” She would think outloud. She wanted to contribute too.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The return to the blue [Lolal]   The return  to the blue [Lolal] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 10:45 am

"A job? Thats pretty weird, i thought you was working at the velvet room? To be honest with you, getting a part time job is very much of a humane experience, but couldn't you ask igor to give you an allowance or get paid for being an attendant? I mean, your purpose of being created was to be an attendant, but if you look at attendants in the real world, they do get paid right?" Hyde would say as he laughed and scratched his head. " Well, i was definitely there before when it came to finding a job, i'll help you look. However, be sure that you have enough free time if you want to, a job can suck out alot with no balance. I cant save the world without you partner!
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: The return to the blue [Lolal]   The return  to the blue [Lolal] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:09 pm

“Well, I was born to do that job. That does not mean I get paid for it. Our services are completely free so as to not inconvenience our guests.” She had to think of how to put it, “And although we are a family in some ways, an allowance is a bit strange to ask for. I mean, we accept Vc as payment. That’s useless out in this world. I wouldn't be able to buy anything. See the issue?” She had thought about it before. Money was not something she considered necessary though, so it didn't get far. She would puff out her chest, “No. I want to find one on my own. I must be able to do some things on my own. I can do it. And I will just use the time with which I used to attend classes. Easy.” She believed she could.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The return to the blue [Lolal]   The return  to the blue [Lolal] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 3:24 pm

"Well, ok, but if you can tell me where it is, i would definitely like to see you in action. I think that a receptionist would suit you pretty ok. You are an attendant, so customer service should click with you, even if its a temporary way of thinking, just imagine the customers as guests. But one step at a time. "Hyde would say as he got up. "Bills paid, want to head off to the arcade and play some video games? There is this one game where you have to shoot these zombies, i think you'll like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The return to the blue [Lolal]   The return  to the blue [Lolal] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The return to the blue [Lolal]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next