Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] Empty
PostSubject: The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola]   The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 7:26 pm

It’s been a while since Hyde saw his attendant, he felt like there was a lot of things that he wanted to talk to her about. With all of the things that’s happened , along with the problem that arrived with his involvement with San Malarus, he felt like he needed someone to talk to. He want expecting Lola to baby him, but he didn’t want anyone to push him away at a time that he feels pretty down about what’s happened.

“Lola, can I talk to you please? I know it’s been a while since we hanged out.”

After sending that text messgae and telling her where he was, Hyde would then wait in the athletics clubroom. He was alone by himself; he had paperwork to finish for the club involving the other sports clubs. However, he couldn’t really do his job because of the thoughts that lingered in his head.
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola]   The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:38 am

Lola would show up at the clubhouse as Hyde wanted. She still had a weird feeling about actually being somebody’s attendant, but it was a good weird. She would open the door and peek inside. There he was, working like a little busy bee to get some kind of work done. She slipped inside, trying to stay unnoticed as she snuck up behind him. Unless he saw her, she would go up behind him and cover his eyes with her hands, “Guess who.” She would call out with a cheerful voice. She would move her hands away from his eyes and back away ever so slightly to give him room, “It’s been a while since you asked for me, Hyde. Did something big happen or did you just miss my smile?” She was being cheeky, but she really was curious what he wanted. Her guests did not often call for her. She wasn’t the best attendant in the world, but she was passionate about helping them.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola]   The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 4:06 am

Hyde smiled warmly at her and gestured his hand over to an empty seat. “Well, I wanted to see you. I haven’t really spoke to you in such a long time, and I’m sorry about that. “ Hyde’s voice was kindhearted, he meant every word. “For now on, I promise that i'll try to see you more often.” After shifting the paperwork to the side, Hyde started to give Lola his undivided attention. “ Lola, there was a time when I got into a bit of trouble in San Malarus. I guess when I was about to face my last moments, I heard a voice. That voice saved me, it was beautiful and gave me a feeling of hope. I kept thinking it was you, and then I kept thinking how thankful I was. At the same time, I kept thinking how much of a burden I could be for you as your attendant, making you go through the trouble. “

Hyde was under the impression that Lola saved him, which is the reason why he was embarrassed to show his face around her when he looked like the culprit for everything happening. “ you know, I really thought I was trying to do the right thing, but now I can’t even remember why I came over there in the first place.
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola]   The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 7:21 pm

As Hyde gestured to the open seat, he would gleefully sit. It really had been a long time since they spoke. She would laugh when he said he would try to see her more, “That’s okay. I understand that my guests can get quite busy and be preoccupied by other activities. I don’t mind.” Her job was to assist her guests. Whatever they did was something she could not interfere in and had to leave to their better judgment, “You are not a burden to me, Hyde. You are and will always be my precious guest. As for why you went there, I can’t say. I will never know what motivates a person better than they do. If I had to venture a guess, however, I would suspect you were trying to find something; an answer to why you were lead there and why that person was the one that you were told to go against. I’m not sure if that’s right, but it’s what I can think of.” She had only been to the other worlds once, in order to assist somebody that was awakening.

As he told her about the voice he heard when he was in danger, she would shake her head, “That was not me. I lack that amount of power. If I had to guess, it was someone that has an investment in your safety and can watch you across worlds. That means, it may have been Philemon…” She was sure that he was the only one capable of doing such a thing, “I’m happy you made it out safely though.” She would smile sadly as her eyes began to water over, “Thank goodness you made it back safely.” She would cover her mouth, trying to stop herself from crying. She was so happy that he had made it back to this world. She could never express just how thankful she was.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola]   The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 9:37 pm

Wait! Lola, please don’t cry….you're gonna make me cry too....” Hyde was immediately sad to see Lola Cry, He rushed over and pulled out his red handkerchief to give to her. It had the name “Robin” stitched in. “Tears of joy are always welcomed, tears of sadness doesn’t really suit you. I like it when you smile, and when you are happy. It’s a challenge to keep you that way, because there will always be a time when I’m in danger. Though, I’ll get stronger with every step of the way knowing that you believe me. “ Hyde would then give Lola a kindhearted smile.

“Take it, you can use it to wipe your eyes or anything, I don’t mind.” Whenever she took it or not, Hyde would take a deep breath as he started to change the topic. “ You know, I never really knew that angels existed in this universe, did you know about that too? My friend Nilo told me about it, the broadcast where everyone’s name was announced, it’s a little scary and unnerving. What do you think I should do Lola? ”
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola]   The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 10:49 pm

She would sniffle, trying to keep the tears back, “These are tears of joy. I’m just so happy you came back.” She had already lost one guest. She didn’t need to lose another one. She would take his handkerchief and tap the edges of her eyes to catch the tears that hadn’t fallen yet. She would listen as he spoke about angels, to which she would tilt her head, “Angels? I didn’t know about them. I mean, I know some gods have gotten a little invasive in human affairs lately, but I didn’t know angels were a thing too.” She wiped the last of the tears out of her eyes before answering Hyde’s next question, “I can’t tell you what you should do. It may sound strange of me to say, but this is your fight, not mine. I’m here to help, but not to lead. You’ll have to do what you think is right. Although, it doesn’t seem like this is something you can do all alone. Do you have other people to help you out yet?” She didn’t know what his status was, but he would need others.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola]   The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:10 am

I have a few great friends, one of my friends are unhappy with me. However, everyone can be considered as someone you can count on. As long as we are well prepared, I’m sure that everything is going to be alright. “ Hyde would say this with a smile. “ Anyway, maybe we should talk about something else to celebrate our meeting. How is school treating you? I been getting a little better at math, but it’s still finding a way to kick my butt every now and again; maybe you could tutor me sometime? I could pay you in ice cream, any flavor that you want.
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola]   The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 3:01 am

She would smile and hold the handkerchief out to him with a thank you, “It sounds like you found yourself a pretty good team. They will be essential to figuring out what you’re doing. I have hope in all of you. Please, find your answer and do what needs to be done.” She couldn’t give any details, since this wasn’t her battle. When he asked about school, she would blush, “I keep getting sent to this thing called detention because I don’t do my homework, I leave class whenever I want, and I day dream all the time. I don’t understand you humans that well. Why do you come to a place like this? It’s more restrictive than my own home. I don’t know why I became a student here.” She would twirl her hair around her finger, “I think they’re confused that I keep passing my tests though. You just have to remember what they tell you and write it down on the sheets. I suppose I could assist you with that, if you need it.” She was glad to help her guests however they needed her. Even if it was not necessarily as an attendant.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola]   The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:00 am

Hyde started to be a little nervous and give off an embarrassing laugh before waving his hands Hysterically. “Lola N-no you aren’t supposed to do things like that. That’s usually for breaks and periods in between classes and stuff like that. I know class can be boring and it’s unbelievable that people get paid to teach the most boring classes, but what if they ask to speak to your parents about your current attitude?” Hyde would then start to rub his chin.” You are a genius, but I guess they would stress the fact that you might need help or something. I’m pretty sure that Igor or Philemon wouldn’t be able to show up if that happens, and I wouldn’t want anything to happen to you. Just be a bit more careful.”

Lola was right though, school can be restrictive sometimes. “Well, school builds discipline in a way. It’s a place of learning so people can grow u to be productive members of society and all that. In other words, built it this way on purpose..hahhaha.” they
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola]   The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:48 am

She would shrug, “If they ask to see my parents, I will tell them I don’t have any. It isn’t a lie. Besides, I am mostly here so that I may be of use to you and nay other Users that may appear. I don’t mind however these people interpret my actions. All that matters is that I am able to help you and others.” Whatever happened due to her first responsibility as an attendant was a small price to pay for being here, “I will try to be more careful, but I cannot guarantee anything. If I am needed somewhere else, I will be there.” She was nothing if not devoted to her guests and their struggles, “But I will take your advice. I will try to be more… cooperative while I am here.” She didn’t want to though, “This place builds character? I don’t see it.” She thought that was weird, given how many people still seemed to hide who they were. She didn’t understand. She thought she had studied human well, but apparently not if she did not comprehend these basic facts.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola]   The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 5:03 am

Well, I wasn’t always like this. I was a quiet individual and the environment that I grew up in wasn’t a  very social environment.  It was dangerous and violent, so I could hardly see the brighter side of things, even though I make  it seem like I do most of the time.  Being around kids my  age more often allowed me to change a little bit and turn that around. I  am …. Kind of valuing the opportunity to experience what it means to be a regular kid growing up.  So currently, the personality that I give off is mainly because school allowed me a chance to interact with people more. Maybe it's not the same experience for everyone, but that's my experience so far.“ Hyde would then realize that  Lola claimed that she didn’t have any parents and frowned .
“You know what, I don’t have a family either. I know I have parents,  the orphanage said they dropped me off so I know that they are out there. However, it’s not the end of the world; it just means that we have to take extra care in looking out for each other, right Lola? Oh, and what’s your favorite ice cream flavor?” Hyde was still determined on getting Lola ice cream.
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola]   The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:14 pm

She would stop twisting her hair as her face appeared to turn red, “That sounds unfortunate. I don’t know why parents would leave their child, but I’m not exactly like that. I have a family, just no parents in the way humans think of them. All of the other attendants in the Velvet Room are my siblings, and I guess you could say Igor is my father. I do call him Papa, but it’s not exactly what you may think it is.” She existed for the sake of the Users, not because a set of parents wanted her. Her path was set, and any twists in it where on account of those she would help. Man, that was a depressing thought. She would shake it off as soon as she heard about the ice cream again, “I’m not sure. I’ve only ever had it once before. You mean to say that one ice cream can taste different from another?” She couldn’t believe it. How could something like that even be possible.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola]   The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 5:56 pm

Hmmmmm….” Hyde rounded up all of the papers and then set them aside. “Ok! Its field trip time! “ Hyde would say this happily as he took Lola’s hand and started to lead her away from the school. IF she allowed this to happen, sometime would pass and they would find themselves in front of an ice cream shop. The name of the shop was called scoopy slope “ Alright, here is the deal about this place, Scoopy slope is one of the best places in order to get ice cream. The reason is because of the fact that the cone that you would get has two slots on it. You could pay for two scoops of ice cream with the price of one. It’s the fastest way of testing all of the flavors without burning a hole in your wallet. “ Hyde would then Let go of Lola’s hand and give her a bright smile. “So, are you ready for the brain freeze challenge?
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola]   The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 7:18 pm

Lola would look at Hyde with a bright red face as he dragged her out of the clubhouse. This seemed like something that she observed older humans (parents) doing with younger ones (children). She was definitely not a child, let alone Hyde’s. She would raise no objection, however, and simply keep following him until they arrived to some kind of shop. When he explained what it was, her eyes would light up, “Is there really a place like that? I can’t believe this is true.” She really wanted to try ice cream and all its different flavors, “Oh, but I don’t have any money.” She didn’t have a job because she didn’t want to be so busy that she missed her guests. She couldn’t get ice cream if she wanted to, “I’m sorry you brought me here and I can’t enjoy it.” She would bow in apology. She had to admit this was fun though.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola]   The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 7:56 pm

“Who said you were paying? I’m your attendant for today. “ Hyde would then cough and put on a prestigious voice that most people would hear in the fancy restaurants. “Today’s current assignment is to find out what Lola’s favorite ice cream is.” Hyde kind of botched the seriousness that he was trying to emit and ended up laughing anyway. “ I won’t take any objections either, this is going to be a real nice treat and I can’t wait to see your reaction to them “ Hyde would hold the door open in order for Lola to go in first. “ Are you still up for it?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola]   The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next