Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola]   The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:02 am

Real hero huh….” Hyde let those words sink in for a moment he really had to contemplate. “Do you think I could be a hero then? I mean, I know you catch me wearing this cape every now and again. But it’s a memento from one of my friends, who was a hero in my eyes. In this case, you could be my sidekick and help me find out what it means to be a true hero . “ Hyde gave off an embarrassing laugh after saying that it must of sounded like a pipe dream. “ It must sound silly….but I’d like to try. If i have such a capable partner to steer me right, i think i can.
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola]   The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:20 pm

She nodded, “Hyde, you already are a real hero. The moment you got your power, that was certain.” She had to think about that for a second, “Actually, you may have been a hero from before that. You know heroes are more than just fancy powers. They are a spirit of hope and bravery in the face of danger. It’s just that you can now be a hero on a larger scale. Now, you’re the hope of the world, and I am here to assist on that journey.” In other words, she would help as much as she could, but there was no guarantee she could do everything, “I will help you as much as I can when you need me, but there are some things you’ll have to do on your own.” And someday, there would be a point where he had to make a decision that was all his own and he could not turn to anyone else for. Until that point, however, she would help him as much as she could.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola]   The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 7:22 pm

I understand… there are some things that I have to do on my own. And I guess; only I will be able to figure out what those things are…” That was something that Hyde had to think about, there were some choices that he would have to make on his own. At the most, Hyde had to proceed without any kind of regrets whatsoever. “Okie dokie!” Hyde would stand up from his seat and brush himself off. “ After you finish your ice cream, I can walk you back to the velvet room if you want. OR we can walk around
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola]   The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 8:01 pm

She nodded. Hyde, like all Users, had a destiny that was waiting for him. That destiny was something he had to discover on his own, “You’re finally getting it. Just don’t forget: even if there are things you have to do on your own, I’m here to help you as much as I can. Don’t be afraid to stop by and watch the fishies with me.” As was her favorite pastime when she wasn’t in class. She would look down at her ice cream, which was already gone before standing up, “You know what, I’m sure no one will come looking for me today. I may as well hand out with my guest a little longer. Besides, in human time, I would be old enough to do what I want. I’m a grown woman.”  She sounded so firm in her resolution, it made her laugh. She would have fun and hang out with Hyde for the time being.

{EXIT- I assume they hang out, but I am ending Lola’s posts here}
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola]   The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 9:54 pm

Hyde and Lola's social link has ranked up...

Following stat goes up by 4

Hyde:

Lola:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola]   The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blue Guardian Angel [Lola]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3