Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE// EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE// EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE// EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE// EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE// EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE// EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE// EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE// EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE// EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE//

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE// Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE//   Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE// EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 4:29 pm

Looking out of the window of the subway train, Mae was excited. It's only natural after all. She's on her way to the dorms of her new school, Zela Academy, which is something she's been looking forward to for the last 2 weeks. Sure, leaving her old friends behind hurt, but Mae had always been good at looking on the bright side of things. Her friends were not gone forever, and who knows, maybe she could make some new friends here.

"The next stop is Azores Station. Please make sure to take a good look around your seat before exiting. This is the final destination. Next Stop, Azores Station." The voice of the conductor buzzed through the intercom system, and sure enough, a couple of minutes later, the train arrived at Azores Station.

Mae stood up, grabbed her things and stuffed them inside her backpack, before taking that first step on new soil. The Azores Region.

On her way out, she accidentally bumped into a young man...

"Ah! I'm so sorry!" She gave the man a quick bow...

Last edited by Zologe on Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE// Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE//   Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE// EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:18 pm

The station was annoying crowded, as usual. Sharaku would bet that this place had more people than the theme park on a good day at times. It was a wonder that so many people chose this kind of traveling. Honestly, sometimes he wished those crowds would just poof. It would make walking around a lot easier. Having to dodge people could get irritating pretty quickly. If only it didn't take a bit too long to get to some of the other places without it, he'd avoid the station like plague. Seriously, no joke. He was far from being a fan of feeling as if he was stuck in a can, and he wasn't even claustrophobic. Poor those who were.

Speaking of which, this time around, the place didn't choose to even try and prove him wrong. He was glad he had a good enough balance to not fall over, and that the person who bumped into him was like a foot shorter than him. He would blink a few times in confusion as he stared forwards, until it occured to him to look down a bit. He would shake his head a little. ''It's no problem, miss. I think it'd be better to blame the station for being crowded.'', he'd say, pulling up a thin smile. That was a good solution to the problem. As mentioned before...this place had way too many people. Though, he was a little surprised, seeing as he probably wasn't hard to miss with his heigth. At least when compared to this girl.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE//   Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE// EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:30 am

"Well, to be fair, people need to get around. I mean, this region is pretty large, and IT IS a Sunday today, so most people here are probably coming back home." She suddenly thought of something. Where's the Dorm located? Mae didn't get any sort of direction on where to go on the School Pamphlet she got in the mail about a week ago.

"Uh... Mind if I ask you something? You don't happen to know where the School dorms are located?". Mae thought she might as well ask for directions right now, since they were already talking. Spared her the trouble of asking someone else, and besides, this gentleman seemed kind enough. "You see, I just got here from Southeren Japan, so I would appreciate any and all directions on where to go. What's your name, by the by? I'm Mae Iharu, Nice to meetcha'". She gave the tall man a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE//   Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE// EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 9:36 am

I am on a Train Station, I just returned from my uncle "Toshiro". Well, I just visited him so I can know his condition but what's up with the station? Everything is crowded! It seems like we're a can of sardine here. It's so hot and I can even barely breath. Two people were talking in-front of me and I can hear what are they saying. The red-haired girl named Mae and the other is still unknown but he seems to be a full-grown mature man. Mae was asking the man where the school dorms are and since I know where it is, I just joined in the conversation all of a sudden without permission."I know where it is! It is just in-front of Zela Academy" I then realized how rude I am just joining a conversation with two strangers so I apologized. "Oops sorry didn't mean to join the conversation but hey, I'm Kazuya Fujiwara. I study on Zela Academy but excuse me miss, are you going to study there?'
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE//   Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE// EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:24 am

''I know that. The problem isn't really why is it crowded, just that it is. I doubt you'd run into someone if it wasn't.'' Sharaku would say, staring at her with some sort of amusement. Her explanation was logical, yes, but that wasn't what he had been aiming for. He just tried giving her a reason to justify bumping into someone, pretty much. It seemed that she sort of missed his point. Though her next words explained somewhat. She was Japanese. Perhaps that was the problem? Then again, plenty of people around here were from Japan, for what he had seen so far.

He was about to answer her, but another person butted in before he could. He would turn to look at he bluehead with a raised eyebrow. Someone was a bit late on manners apparently. That, and his statement...was a little too obvious? It made sense the dorms would be close to the school, no? What idiot would put school dorms somewhere on another island? Probably no one. He would give a sigh. ''I have a feeling you're being too obvious. I think everyone who at least has common sense could guess the dorms are near the school. I think the question here would be where the school itself is, along with the dorms. I sincerely doubt someone foreign would know one and not the other.'' Did this really have to become a group thing? He sincerely wasn't in the mood to converse with smartasses in the middle of a crowd. ''Anyhow, the name's Sharaku Rikei. A pleasure to meet you both.'', he'd add, keeping his tone polite, though he wasn't too pleased about this. Mainly with the newcomer. He did not like people interrupting him when he was in the middle of something, and doubly so when it was just to state a rather useless piece. She had asked for directions. Telling her it was in front of the school..which he doubted she knew the location of either...was kind of moot.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE//   Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE// EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:51 am

"Yep! I'm in Class 3-A starting tomorrow! The name's Mae Iharu, but just call me Mae-chan, alright?" Mae answered Katzuya, with a cute smile. Despite his rude butt-in, she welcomed the student into the conversation. The more the merrier, right? "So...? How do I get to the dorms from here? This might seem a bit sudden buuut... I'm getting kinda hungry. Do you guys know of any good places to eat around here? I'm starving!". Mae's stomach growls. "Ehehe... As you can see. I was forced to wake up early to make it here on time, so I slept on the flight here, which means..." Her stomach growled again. "I kinda sorta skipped my lunch...".
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE//   Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE// EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 8:07 am

Wait what!? This girl is my s-senpai!? She is, well she is kinda small but hey, respect who's older than you. "Oh I see, you must be my senpai then!. I am only a First Year there". I heard a stomach growl and it was coming from Mae's stomach. She said that she is very hungry and she kinda skipped lunch. I am getting kinda hungry too so let's eat! "I think there is a restaurant as you got out of this crowd. Maybe we should eat there!" I then looked at Sharaku just find out looking at me with a raised eyebrow. I ignored that and smiled at him. "How about you Sharaku? Do you wanna join us for lunch? Come on the food there is delicious!"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE//   Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE// EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 9:23 am

....What was with this sudden school talk? That, and the fact that three quarters of what he just said got pretty much ignored. Sharaku would give the two a blank stare, crossing his arms over his chest as they conversed. One, he had nothing to say to anything related to the school. Two, he was kind of loosing the mood to do it in the first place. He did not like one-sided conversations. Besides, it seemed like the two of them were getting along just fine on their own. Apparently.

''.......'', he would frown at Kazuya when the younger man just turned to him, asking him to accompany all of a sudden. This guy reminded him of Hyde, mainly the times back when he just met the redhead. Completely passing over his previous point, obviously. Great, today was not starting off too well. More of this, and he'd just get unneccesarily irritated, if he wasn't yet. ''I don't know. Why should I? It's not like I can discuss the school with the two of you.'' His tone was somewhat sarcastic at the point. Disregarding the fact that he wasn't too hungry anyway, his interest was rather low at this point. For some reason, the bluehead was kind of annoying him. Butting in without a care, and then acting as if he was in the spotlight. Not to mention, ignoring him as well. He was not cut out for this kind of conversing. The girl was fairly fine, he was okay with her for the time being. But the guy was just completely deflating his mood right now.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE//   Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE// EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 9:42 am

"Hehe, come on, join us Sharaku-san! It'll be fun!" Mae could tell that Katzuya was starting to annoy the older man, so she quickly tried to change the subject. "And besides, I just got here, so I'd like to learn as much about this island as I possibly can! And you seem like a knowledgable guy. How long have you been here?" She chuckled slightly. What a nice group of People.

The group headed for the resturant nearby, with Katzuya leading the way. The resturant in question was a traditional Chinese one. " A Chinese Resturant?! REALLY?! Oh, man! I haven't had any Chinese food in aaaaages!" The fragrance of fried rice, beef and noodles reached teased the groups nostrils. Mae could feel her mouth watering... Last time she had Chinese food was 3 years ago while she was on a school trip to Kyoto. There was no paticular reason as to why she hadn't eaten any chinese food since, it just never happened.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE//   Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE// EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 9:56 am

Chinese restaurant? I don't remember saying chinese restaurant, is she craving for chinese food? Oh well, she must be really hungry though but still, she's right. I was mentioning a chinese restaurant. I changed me expression as Sharaku declined the invitation. Is there something wrong with him? Is there something with me or Mae?. So I asked him,"Something wrong Sharaku? Is there something wrong with me or Mae? If it's about me, you can tell me. I can take it positively"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE//   Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE// EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 10:47 am

Sharaku honestly wanted to sigh right about now. Where was that cheerfullness coming from? Mood switches were just so hard to follow. ''Fine. For now.'' He still didn't think it was going to be very fun, but he didn't want to just say to to the girl's face. This better be worth his time. ''I think it's been around nine months. I didn't really count.'', he'd answer Mae's question offhandedly, before turning to Kazuya. Yep, definitely like Hyde. At first, acts like nothing is going on, and then goes and asks what's wrong all of a sudden. He was just iffy about dealing with this kind of people.

''No offense to you, but I just don't have good experience with people that act like you do.'', he'd answer flatly towards the bluehead. God knows how much trouble he had with Hyde at first, and he didn't know if he could seriously handle one more of the kind. He just had problems clicking with these kind of people, and he doubted that would even change. When Mae exclaimed at the sight of the restaurant, he really wanted to cringe. Can't people just be calm for a moment? Was being hungry really enough of an excuse to act like a child that saw a pretty toy? He didn't get the sentiment of dawdling about something loudly like that. Mainly when he just had no reason to care about that specific fact. They weren't a group of pre-schoolers. He'd remain quiet for the time being, but he kind of wished he had earplugs at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE//   Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE// EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:50 am

"Nine months, huh? Well, mind showing me around town sometime? I could use a good tour guide!" Mae chuckles as the trio walks into the resturant. After taking their seats at a table close to the window, Mae took a look through the menu. "So, what do you guys want?" Mae aimed the question more at Katzuya than Sharaku. He didn't seem very hungry, considering his behavior earlier... Or maybe he just wasn't that into Chinese food. Mae couldn't honestly tell which. The man was quite difficult to read.

"I think I should get some fried rice with beef. It's simple, I know... But It's really good!"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE//   Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE// EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 8:07 am

It kinda hurts because that is the first time that somebody didn't like me. Oh well, you can't really expect everyone to like you so it's normal. Also, Sharaku said that he had experienced "issues" with a boy with the same personality like me so it is understandable. My expression changed a little but it looks like that I fully accept Sharaku's statement. "Hmm... I see, I understand. I am sorry to have caused you discomfort, Sharaku" is all that I can say after all the discomfort I caused him. I remained emotionless and silent along the way until we reached the restaurant.

The food smells good but I am still in a sad mood to be happy. So I am still emotionless and silent there. I sat with Mae but I still remained silent but that is until she said what do we want to eat. Well, let's see I'll just have a spicy fried rice just to cool me off. It's ironic since it's spicy, I don't know why but spicy foods can cheer me up. "I'll have the spicy fried rice, please make very spicy"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE//   Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE// EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:21 pm

''Maybe so, If I'm not busy.'' Sharaku didn't really see himself as a good idea for a tour guide, but if she really wanted to. Sure, he knew the places well by now, but in case she expected him to be able to tell her something about every other builiding and such, then too bad. He wasn't much of a storyteller. ''Don't go moping now. It's not like I hate you.'' He had no idea why some people took things a bit too personally. Sure, he did not enjoy the way Kazuya acted, but him being silent like the world just went to hell did not make him feel any better. It wasn't like he had told the bluehead to shut up.

Once in, he would just lean his elbows against the table. ''I think I'll stick with something to drink.'' Obviously enough. He wasn't really hungry. He'd probably have enough just by watching the other two stuff themselves.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE//   Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE// EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:14 pm

"You don't have to if you don't want to!" Mae smiled towards Sharaku. It's fine if he didn't feel like it. There's probably someone else who could show her around. The waiter walked by, and took our orders, and left for the kitchen.

"Well then. While we're waiting for the food... Why don't we get to know eachother a bit better?" It's not much, but it's at least a way to strike up a conversation. "Alright, I'm from Miyazaki, Southern Japan. I'm the adoptive daughter of Kinaku Iharu, a famous Singer in Japan, so I've been pretty much all over Japan on her tours. Oh yeah, and just so we're clear, don't ever call me short, or you'll be sorry!" People do tease her from time to time about how short she is, which normally wouldn't be THAT big of a deal, but Mae has always been a bit sensitive when it comes to that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE//   Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE// Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Azores! [Sharaku, and anyone else who wanna join in! :3] //DONE//
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next