Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Wanna play games with me, Noah? :: Afternoon [Noah] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Wanna play games with me, Noah? :: Afternoon [Noah] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Wanna play games with me, Noah? :: Afternoon [Noah] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Wanna play games with me, Noah? :: Afternoon [Noah] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Wanna play games with me, Noah? :: Afternoon [Noah] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Wanna play games with me, Noah? :: Afternoon [Noah] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Wanna play games with me, Noah? :: Afternoon [Noah] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Wanna play games with me, Noah? :: Afternoon [Noah] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Wanna play games with me, Noah? :: Afternoon [Noah] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Wanna play games with me, Noah? :: Afternoon [Noah]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

Wanna play games with me, Noah? :: Afternoon [Noah] Empty
PostSubject: Wanna play games with me, Noah? :: Afternoon [Noah]   Wanna play games with me, Noah? :: Afternoon [Noah] EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 4:42 pm

Wanna play games with me, Noah? :: Afternoon [Noah] O56non
---------------------
Wanna play games with me, Noah?

:: Social Link Topic ::
---------------------

Wanna play games with me, Noah? :: Afternoon [Noah] 45477

With school and everything else in her life, You'd think that someone like Batilde would stay indoors and study, or something... but not today. She needed some time off from all the homework and the like, and as such, decided to take a trip to one of the more... busy parts of Endymion, with the excuse of "I'm just gonna get to know my new surroundings a bit better...". Though that was more of an excuse to herself than to anyone else, really, and quite frankly, she earned this. No parents being able to see what she was doing was... quite liberating actually, and this would be the first time Batilde acted upon this liberation, and did something new. The goal of her ventures beyond the safe expanses of East Eden? Arcadia. A really fun and exciting place to go to, if her classmates were to be believed.

So, after planning out her trip, she left the house with her headphones on, listening to Activate by SmK. Truly a fitting song considering what today's activities had in store for her. The walk to the Bus stop wasn't that long, but it was a nice one, as she listened to the rythmic beats and flaring synth of the song, she was almost dancing by the time she finally reached her destination, at which point, she sat down, awaited said bus while humming in tune with the music blaring in her headphones.

The Trip to The BackLight took a little bit longer than expected, mostly due to traffic jams caused by idiot drivers and pedestriants alike. Once she stepped off the bus, Batilde stretched lightly before taking out her smartphone, and navigated her way through the bustling streets using the mobile device's GPS.

Once there, however, she got cold feet... the vast majority of people at the arcades were... together... with someone else. With all those people doing these gaming things together, Batilde felt... awkward going in there alone... oh geez... Had she known this earlier, this wouldn't have been an issue... but seeing as Batilde was new here, and barely had any local friends (or friends period) to her name, she wouldn't have been able to solve this predicament even if she had known. Oh Joy...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Wanna play games with me, Noah? :: Afternoon [Noah]   Wanna play games with me, Noah? :: Afternoon [Noah] EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 6:38 pm

Having just finished his unplanned escapade with the two slight weirdos at the fast food place, Noah still had some time to waste before he had to move on elsewhere and so he ended up wandering the backlight in hopes of finding an entertaining past time. He needn't really hurry anyway, since he still didn't finish that soda he bought back there, thanks to too much talking going on. And he wasn't a fan of spitting water on someone mid-conversation unless it was done on purpose or some comedic sense. Still, as much as he liked playing around, he rarely resorted to tactics that would outright make someone despise him right away. It's no fun when they quit on you right away, is it?

Sooner or later, his steps took him near the local Arcade section. Maybe it was the noise that made him automatically walk toward it. Too used to it, since he lived in a fairly noisy place himself. Although it was a bit different than the constant sound of games and various machines. Noah would whistle to himself lightly as he looked towards the crowded place, currently standing nearby the gray haired girl, although he didn't quite pay her attention yet as he shook his cup of soda in mild exasperation. Does this thing have no bottom...?
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

PostSubject: Re: Wanna play games with me, Noah? :: Afternoon [Noah]   Wanna play games with me, Noah? :: Afternoon [Noah] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 7:01 am

What to do now? She couldn't just turn around and leave now! She had paid for the trip here and everything, and wasting money like that was just... not right. Batilde panicked slightly where she stood, thinking frantically for a solution to her current predicament. The girl stood there awkwardly for a couple of minutes as a man walked by, holding a soda... He seemed to be on his way into Arcadia as well... This was her chance! Of course, being the socially ignorant person that she was, Batilde took off her headphones, and scooted up to the man, rudely shattering his personal space by butting in almost uncomfortably close.

Wanna play games with me, Noah? :: Afternoon [Noah] 0SZAAe0
"U-Um... Excuse me, sir...?"

That must've grabbed his attention, right?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Wanna play games with me, Noah? :: Afternoon [Noah]   Wanna play games with me, Noah? :: Afternoon [Noah] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 4:20 pm

A bit too immersed in eyeing his plastic cup, Noah didn't really notice the female until she almost stuck herself on him, alsongside her inquiry. ''Hm...?'', he would shift his gaze from the offending water to the woman in mild wonder about what could she need from him here. He did find the lack of distance a little unusual on first thought, as she could have easily asked from further away since he was hardly deaf, but he would just shrug it off at the moment. She wasn't doing anything to him, so he had no reason to mind it as long as she didn't start getting inappropriate beyond that. ''Yes, is there something you need...?'', he would ask after a moment, looking for a clarification of why she approached him to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

PostSubject: Re: Wanna play games with me, Noah? :: Afternoon [Noah]   Wanna play games with me, Noah? :: Afternoon [Noah] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 4:50 pm

Batilde remained silent for a moment. //Oh, Come on, Bat! Say something! He's waiting!// She thought to herself, trying to force an answer out. It sort of worked, for after a couple of seconds spent in internal conflict, she made up her mind about what to finally say. "Um... I just came here to the Arcades... and Um... How to explain this... It feels... odd going in alone..." Wow, she really made herself look like some kind of fool. Which in this case was perfectly understandable, since she was kind of a fool. "And... well, you look like a fun guy... so uhhh..." Good job, Bat. Already screwing it up. Great. "You wanna join me...? It'll be fun..." was that how this stuff worked? "I-I've never been to an arcade hall before so..." In fact, the girl had little to no experience with gaming whatsoever, so this was an entirely new world she was about to jump head first into... just like when she started Seven Stars... except maybe not as life-changing. "What's your name, by the way? I'm Batilde Gagnon... Heh... " Was she talking too much? Or too little? Gah, none of this made any sense!
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Wanna play games with me, Noah? :: Afternoon [Noah]   Wanna play games with me, Noah? :: Afternoon [Noah] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 6:14 pm

For a moment, Noah would just stare at the girl being extremely awkward and bouncing around with her words. Huh. Well, she was definitely way different than most people he had the pleasure of running into. He would give her a faint grin. ''But there are plenty people in there. There's no way you'd be alone, right?'' He was wondering what was the issue with going in on your own though. Hmm, was she that nervous? It's just some games, isn't it? And people, of course. ''Maybe you should chill a little. The arcade's for fun, isn't it? And you're already stressing out before you even went in.'', he would poke at her slightly, although moreso in a joking manner before taking a short glance at the entrance. ''I suppose I could accompany you for a while though. I still have some time left before I need to head elsewhere...'' It couldn't hurt now that he was already here, heh. He would chuckle. ''Nice to meet you too? You can call me Noah.'' This girl was moving pretty was. ''Say, why are you here on your own if it bothers you to walk in without company...?
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

PostSubject: Re: Wanna play games with me, Noah? :: Afternoon [Noah]   Wanna play games with me, Noah? :: Afternoon [Noah] EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 8:36 am

"Oh, you know what I mean. Just look at them." Batilde pointed at the people inside. All of them were there with friends, relatives and others they knew. Batilde certainly got worked up over the smallest of things, but this time... it worked. Huzzah! She managed to get some company. At least that got her to cool down a little bit. "Oh, you will? Thank you so much, Noah!" The girl flashed a wide smile in response. She wasn't going in alone after all. "Well... Um... I was curious, and wanted to see what all the fuzz was all about, and when I got here, I saw everyone here had some form of company with them... I felt like I was doing something wrong, and panicked abit. I... I just don't know what's expected of me in a place like this." That was the major struggle she had to face every day. Face expectations, not knowing what they were, or how she should act, while being incredibly curious. She wanted to see more what the world had to offer, and to an extent. In order to fit in, and and be a good student, she had to learn everything... from social standards, to smaller details, all so that she could feel more in control over her own life, rather than being perpetually stuck being a shut-in for good...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Wanna play games with me, Noah? :: Afternoon [Noah]   Wanna play games with me, Noah? :: Afternoon [Noah] EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 6:14 pm

For a brief moment, Noah's gaze would follow her pointing, and he would stare at the numerous groups of people in there. It would only last him a short while though, and soon enough he would turn back to facing her with a light laugh. ''Nope, I have no idea what you're talking about. I see people, just like everywhere else in Endymion.'' He seemed to be joking around, so it was hard to tell whether he was just playing it, or whether he actually had no idea as to what she meant. ''Nah, I was passing by anyway. What are you thanking me for already? I didn't even do anything yet, girl.'' Not really, at least. ''Hm? You're expected to have fun, no? The place's here for people to play games. Who cares if you're with someone or alone. You don't always need to have company to have fun. Or you can just snag someone while you're already there. Strangers make for funny companions.'', he would grin lightly, seemingly unfazed by her nervousness. Sure, he took notice of it but he figured acknowledging it directly would only make her focus on it more. Distractions are way better. ''Well, if you wanna go then let's get a move on. I do have some free time, but not enough to stand around here forever first.'' Hopefully he wouldn't get too distracted himself....
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

PostSubject: Re: Wanna play games with me, Noah? :: Afternoon [Noah]   Wanna play games with me, Noah? :: Afternoon [Noah] EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 7:51 am

Batilde would pout lightly at his laugh. Was he making fun of her? "Hmph. Well then." It was a little bit discouraging that she didn't get her point across, but what could you do? At this point, she was better off just moving on. "Well... you're doing me a solid right now, so that's why." The french girl replied with a bright smile. He certainly did a good job making her feel less stressed out, if nothing else, which was a plus on his part. "I-I guess so... Well, good thing I asked you then. You seem like a fun guy." Indeed. He was rather pleasant, and very easygoing. A good combination when you just wanted someone to goof off with for a while. "Mhm! This is gonna be so much fun~!" And with that, the girl headed straight towards Arcadia's doors, more confident than before thanks to her having someone else with her. Now... what to play first...? There were so many different games to pick from, and Batilde wanted to try them all. "So... uh... What do you wanna play first?" The selection of games was pretty diverse, from fighting games, shooters, Puzzle games, Rhythm games (both a dance-mat one and a guitar hero-esque contraption), racing games etc. Seeing as Batilde had never done something like this before. she would let Noah pick first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanna play games with me, Noah? :: Afternoon [Noah]   Wanna play games with me, Noah? :: Afternoon [Noah] Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanna play games with me, Noah? :: Afternoon [Noah]
Page 1 of 1