Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Kali Training [Katzuya] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Kali Training [Katzuya] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Kali Training [Katzuya] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Kali Training [Katzuya] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Kali Training [Katzuya] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Kali Training [Katzuya] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Kali Training [Katzuya] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Kali Training [Katzuya] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Kali Training [Katzuya] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Kali Training [Katzuya]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

Kali Training [Katzuya] Empty
PostSubject: Kali Training [Katzuya]   Kali Training [Katzuya] EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 10:12 pm

I was standing in-front of the house that was on the address that Kazuya gave me. Is this the right place?. Well, this is what was written on the address so I think this is the right. I walked in-front of the door and I noticed there is a doorbell right beside it. I took a deep breath then exhaled it. I ringed the doorbell. "Kazuya? are you there? It's me,Mayu" I said while ringing the doorbell.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kali Training [Katzuya]   Kali Training [Katzuya] EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 3:05 am

Kazuya was cooking his meal when suddenly his doorbell rang. A woman spoke and it was Mayu outside the door. She must have came because of her first Kali lesson. It is my first time teaching someone how to do this but I think it will go well. "Just a minute!" I answered then turned off the stove. I then rushed into my room and changed into my everyday clothes and I go back to open the door. "Oh hello there, Mayu" I greeted Mayu with a smile. "Oh please, get in. Make yourself at home" I added.
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Kali Training [Katzuya]   Kali Training [Katzuya] EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 5:22 am

"Thank you" I thanked him before getting in his house. Kazuya's house is small but clean. Not like mine, it's always dirty. Also, is this a place for learning? I mean it is too small and there is not enough space to move. I took off my jacket then placed it on the cloth hanger and took a seat on the sofa. Wow, the sofa was so soft and comfy. "So where should we start Kazuya? i'm ready!" I asked Kazuya with an energetic voice that really means that I am really ready for this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kali Training [Katzuya]   Kali Training [Katzuya] EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:53 am

"Ok, this is lesson 1. The basics of Kali" I said and gave a Kali stick to Mayu. "Today, I am gonna show you how to hit with a Kali stick" I said. "In Kali, you can't just hit someone randomly on their body. On Kali, there are 12 specific body parts that you need to hit. One,the left side of the head. Two, the right side of the head. Three, the left part of the chest. Four, the right part of the chest. Five, the left side of the belly. Six, the right side of the belly. Seven, the stomach. Eight, the left leg. Nine, the right leg. Ten, the left eye. Eleven, the right eye and Twelve, the crown or the top of the head" I explained the basics of hitting. "Also, these are the weak points of the enemy. So if you got a 12 hit combo and in order. You can finish an opponent in one turn" I added. "Let me demonstrate" I said then stand in-front of the training dummy. Swiftly, In order I the left side of the head, the right side of the head, the left part of the chest, the left part of the chest, the right part of the chest, the left side of the belly, the right side of the belly, the stomach, the left leg, the right leg, the left eye, the right eye, and the crown. I wiped off my sweat then looked at Mayu. "That is how to hit your opponent" I said "Now, it's your turn" I added
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Kali Training [Katzuya]   Kali Training [Katzuya] EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 8:43 am

Wow, It looks like Kazuya is really good with Kali. He just hit the dummy in just a few seconds 12 times and in order just like he said. Now, it's my turn. I am standing in-front of the dummy which makes me nervous because this is my first time but I think this will be fun. So I hit the left side of the head then the right side,hitting the left part of the chest and it goes but in a normal speed since I am just a starter. "That's it! Is that good?" I asked Kazuya
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kali Training [Katzuya]   Kali Training [Katzuya] EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 7:07 am

"Not bad for a starter but still there are some mistakes. You stab the chest,eyes,and stomach not strike them but still you did ok" I judged Mayu's hitting with the dummy. "Now I will show you how to block attacks" I said then put my hands on both edges of the Kali then placed it almost near to my left part of my head. "This is how to block your left part of the head" then I switched it to the other side "this is for the other side" then it goes. To protect your hips, do the same with head but on the chest and stomach, hit the opponent's weapon downwards since the attacker will try to stab it. This goes the same on legs and eyes but for the crown, same with the head and hips. "That's all, now i'll try to hit you and I'll see if you can manage to block my attacks" I said. "Don't worry this is just a practice" I added and tried to hit Mayu in the head.
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Kali Training [Katzuya]   Kali Training [Katzuya] EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 8:31 am

I payed attention as he explain how to block attacks while demonstrating. It seems to be easy but I think i'll fail if I tried. Now, Kazuya is trying to hit me!? Woah! Wait i'm not ready yet!. "I'm not yet ready" I said and Kazuya readied his Kali stick and tried to hit me. "Wait! I said i'm not ready!" I panicked and due to panic, the adrenaline made me hold my kali stick with my two hands on both edges then raising it above my head to block Kazuya's attack. I didn't noticed it because I closed my eyes. As I opened my eyes again, I saw that I successfully blocked the attack. I was so happy that I could jump. "Yay! I did it!" I said happily while jumping.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kali Training [Katzuya]   Kali Training [Katzuya] EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 10:43 pm

"Impressive" I complimented Mayu that she managed to block my attack. "Now, we'll fight to see if you really learned something" I said. "Don't worry, this is not a serious fight so there are no hard feelings" I added then get to my defensive positions then bowed. I then would engage the fight by trying to hit Mayu at the stomach then trying to hit both of her legs.
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Kali Training [Katzuya]   Kali Training [Katzuya] EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:59 am

Woah having a real fight practice, all of a sudden?. Well that escalated quickly but I'll do my best but since, he said that this is not a serious fight. I don't think it is required to defeat him to pass the test. I have no intentions of defeating him also because he is the master around these parts and it will be impossible to defeat him. As Kazuya bowed, I also bowed to him as well and get to my defensive position. I focused at Kazuya, it seems that he is ready to hit me. Don't mess up Mayu, don't mess up. Kazuya would then try to hit me at my stomach. So I reflected the attack by hitting his stick downwards so it will miss my stomach. Now, Kazuya would then hit my left leg, I did the same then now the other leg, I did the same too. Now, it's my turn. I would trick him by aiming at the right part of the head, I would hit him but not really hit him so he would believe that I will be hitting his right part of the head. After trying to trick him, I would hit his left part of the head instead then the crown.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kali Training [Katzuya]   Kali Training [Katzuya] EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 7:10 am

How interesting, Mayu managed to block my attacks especially for someone who just started a while ago, she's got potential. Oh no, now it's her turn to attack. I focused on Mayu as she was about to hit me. He tried to hit me on the right part of my head so I blocked it. I got the wrong choice, as I did the blocking, Mayu would then change directions and now she will hit me on my left part of my head. Before I can even notice it, I was already hit. I got stunned and she successfully hit me on the crown knocking me on the ground, out of cold.
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Kali Training [Katzuya]   Kali Training [Katzuya] EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:00 am

"Oh my god, Kazuya!" I got shocked as I knocked him out of cold. I think I hit him very powerful on his crown. Oh my gosh, what to do!? what to do!? Ok Mayu! Calm down! Calm down! I'm sure Kazuya's ok. I checked Kazuya's forehead and he is really out of cold. So I have to do something, was he light for me?. I tried to lift Kazuya but it seems my lady arms can't lift a man but at the least, a little. Maybe, I can put him on the sofa. It's the least that I can do. So I lifted to Kazuya and made him lay down on his sofa. I would then give him CPR until he was breathing but not yet awaked. Well, I must prepare lunch for him. So I proceeded to Kazuya's kitchen to make him lunch and the menu for today is "Cream Stew". Hopefully, Kazuya's fridge got all the ingredients that I need so I started to cook.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kali Training [Katzuya]   Kali Training [Katzuya] EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:41 am

I woke up on a sofa with a light headache. As I got off the sofa, I smelled something. It smells good! It seems that somebody is cooking. It must be Mayu, she prepared lunch for while I was out of cold. That was very nice of her. I wonder what is she cooking?. So I walked to the kitchen to know and I saw Mayu stirring something in the pot. The food really smells good and it makes me hungry. "Hey there, what's cooking?" I asked Mayu
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Kali Training [Katzuya]   Kali Training [Katzuya] EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 4:59 am

"Oh hey there, you're awake" I said as I noticed Kazuya was already awake. "Just a sec, Just a little more stir and we're done" I told him and stirred the cream stew that I was cooking. I then would turn off the stove and putting the stew in two bowls for the two of us and prepared it on the table. I would then sit and eat. "Hey Kazuya, I apologize that I hit you on the head so hard. This is why I prepared lunch for you as a peace offering"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kali Training [Katzuya]   Kali Training [Katzuya] EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 7:39 am

I joined Mayu to eat as well when she started to apologize that she hit me on my head so hard. I can forgive, It's understable. It is only human to make mistakes. "I forgive you but you don't have to do this, I feel so shy". I took a sip of Mayu's cooking and the flavor was a burst. The taste of the cream was just extravagant, I can eat this all day!. "Hmmm.... this food is good, let's cook together again sometimes" I complimented Mayu's cooking and continued to eat.
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Kali Training [Katzuya]   Kali Training [Katzuya] EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 9:40 am

"Thank you Kazuya, you're so nice" I thanked Kazuya that he both accepted my apologies and he likes my cooking. I looked at my watch and it's time to go. So I stand but before that I have to say goodbye to Kazuya. "I think it's time to go, Thank you again Kazuya, I really learned a lot" I said goodbye to Kazuya and bowed at him. I would then leave Kazuya's house properly and waving at him as I go.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kali Training [Katzuya]   Kali Training [Katzuya] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kali Training [Katzuya]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next