Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] Empty
PostSubject: Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya]   Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:35 am

Mayu entered the portal of the Alternate Azores Prison. She didn't know why chose this as their place for strengthening personas but she thought that the prison would give more thrills when defeating shadows because of the creepy atmosphere.

Stats:

starting at block 15 and waiting for Kazuya
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya]   Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 8:52 am

I entered the portal and saw Mayu patiently waiting for me. "Did I took too long? I am sorry" I apologized to Mayu for waiting. I looked around and it looks the same as the alternate Penecia but this is a prison. "So shall we go?" I asked her

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya]   Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 9:17 am

Mayu saw Kazuya entered and she smiled. Kazuya apologized. "No problem dude, I just arrived here myself". Mayu noticed that Kazuya is getting cocky to explore the alternate world and she asked herself, why Kazuya seems so calm? Isn't this thing dangerous?. "Woah there Kazuya, hold your horses. So you got your Persona right? because this is not just an ordinary wasteland. Of course, there will be shadows here like the ones I encountered in the cave so we must be careful and alert." Mayu said to Kazuya like a mom telling him what to do. "Also, you need to know how to summon your Persona. Of course, it can't just appear in front of you without your command, that's why we have Evokers." Mayu would then take her gun evoker from her pockets and show it to Kazuya. "This is my Evoker, so all you have to do is this". Mayu would then aim the gun on her head and shouted. "PERSONA!". A blonde beautiful red-dressed goddess would appear within blue mist in front of her. "I am Alunsina" then the Persona would look at Mayu and smiled at her. "Hello there Mayu, It's been a long time since you last summoned me, I've missed you". Mayu would blush for a second and scratch her head. "Haha, I missed you too" she replied.

"Ok, that's all you need to learn. Let's move!". Mayu would then start walking. "Be sure to be on a lookout for shadows" Mayu told Kazuya for the last time while walking. The prison was very creepy and anyone would enter would get scared right away but on the other side, Mayu seems to be enjoying this although from the looks of the palce there will be full of strange things and monsters that any regular person would be scared of. Well, she is not worried because she got Kazuya and Alunsina on her side so she feels safe and won't get scared anymore like she did in the caves, she promised to herself that wouldn't ever happen again in a situation like that. All she have to do is stay calm and everything will be okay.Mayu's eyes widened and would stop for a while when she saw shadows from the distance. "Stop" she signaled and commanded Kazuya. "See those things?" she asked in a whispering voice. "Those are shadows, we need to defeat them so summon your Persona now and follow my lead". Mayu would then look at Alunsina and Alunsina nodded that means she is ready. Mayu and Alunsina would then charge at the shadows at full energy.

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya]   Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 6:43 am

I would listen and watch Mayu as she explains how to summon Personas. She showed her evoker but my evoker is different than hers. Mine is a tarot card that can be summoned and crushed. As Mayu shot herself with the evoker, a goddess appeared in front of her. She introduced herself as Alunsina, she looks so beautiful. For me, I will not summon my Persona for now but maybe later when needed.

So this is the alternate world huh? The alternate world is the complete opposite version of the real world but there must be strange creatures here. This can't be just an ordinary hell. Just like I saw on horror movies, specifically Silent Hill, there are strange deformed creatures that kills humans lives in the alternate world of Silent Hill. So Azores must be like that and so there also monsters here. Just like Mayu said, I shouldn't be cocky as hell because the alternate world is dangerous. I don't worry about that. With the powers of her and my persona combined, we'll be safe and won't get hurt. If ever we got hurt, both of us have healing skills to heal ourselves so we are safe, for now.

I would start walking as I noticed that Mayu is already walking and I was the only one left in front the portal. So I will catch up to her. "Hey! wait for me!". As I was running, I noticed my surroundings. The alternate Azores Prison is very creepy. Look, the bars were rusted and inside the cages were skeleton, assuming skeleton of the prisoners and it is kinda pitch dark here and the temperature is cold so it just creep me out a little but still calm.

As Mayu signaled me to stop, I would follow her command. Mayu whispered at me that those things from the distance are shadows. They're shadows? They look deformed like the creepy creatures from that horror movie "Silent Hill". I will then summon my tarot card and shout "PERSONA!" before crushing it to my hands. A mythical legendary bird from England would appear before me within the blue mist. "I am Gryphon" the Persona spoke just like he did when we first met. Gryphon looked at the direction where Mayu was running and saw the shadows. "I see... Shadows. Kazuya, we should help Mayu". I nodded and summoned my soulbound weapon, the Kali sticks and with Gryphon, we charged at the shadows.

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya]   Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 5:24 pm

Shadows Have Attacked! - PvS Combat has Begun

Shadow 1:

Shadow 2:

Shadow 3:
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya]   Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 8:15 pm

Mayu's Turn:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya]   Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 8:36 pm

Stats:

Skill/Passives:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya]   Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 1:07 am

Damage Taken:

Shadow 1:

Shadow 2:

Shadow 3:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:

Last edited by Gran-chan on Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to change something, so you can count these attacks as a miss.)
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya]   Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 1:27 am

Mayu's Turn:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya]   Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 4:20 am

Stats:

Skill/Passives:

Damage/Miss:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya]   Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 4:19 pm

Damage Taken:

Shadow 1:

Shadow 2:

Shadow 3:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya]   Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 7:46 pm

Mayu's Turn:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya]   Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 3:55 am

Stats:

Skill/Passives:

Damage/Miss:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya]   Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 8:37 pm

Shadow 3:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya]   Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 11:41 pm

Mayu's Turn:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya]   Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next