Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya]   Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 1:51 am

Stats:

Skill/Passives:

DAMAGE/MISS:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya]   Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 2:17 pm

Shadows Destroyed - You may Continue Forward

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya]   Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 8:48 am

As the three shadows got destroyed by the blue haired duo one by one, Mayu jumped in happiness as they both managed to defeat the Shadows. "Yay! we did it!". Mayu will then approach Kazuya and will give him a high five. "High five! We did a great team! Pal!" then a friendly pat on the shoulder. She knows it's strange to be happy on this place but she can't help it, she is just very happy. Even a very happy person won't be able to control it when you're in Mayu's situation.

This is the second time that Mayu will fight shadows again and she felt so good, this time than the last time she battle because she was very scared but now, she is fighting shadows like it is her job. Mayu was so happy that she improved in fighting shadows but that wouldn't happen without the strength of Alunsina. If she didn't find time to strengthen Alunsina's power, she wouldn't be able to do this. Of course, If you improved on something, you will be happy. This is why Mayu is very happy after the end of the fight. Kinda inhuman for a while but hey, let's just let her be.

Alunsina smiled also and noticed that Mayu seem to be happy. Alunsina got curious and asked her "This is a strange place to be happy, why are you happy?". Mayu looked at Alunsina smiling and answered her question. "It is because that I improved at fighting shadows!". "How?", "Let's see... the last time, I was fighting shadows. I made so many mistakes and I miss on my attacks a lot but now, I seem to be doing great! and that makes me happy!"

Mayu decided to leave the dungeon now before something happens bad. "Ok, I think that is all to know about the Alternate World for now and it's first time here, so I think this is enough. I don't wanna risk ourselves getting killed so let's bail for now." then Mayu ran back to the place they met and stand in front of the portal. Before she left, she looked around the alternate Azores Prison again, Mayu thought to herself that she won't forget this place. Alunsina disappeared within the blue mist and Mayu stepped on the portal then left the alternate world.

This is the only and might be the most memorable battle that Mayu won't forget in her whole life

Movements:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya]   Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 9:01 am

I noticed that Mayu was very happy after the end of the fight. Haha, it's Mayu just being Mayu but this is strange. isn't it? She wouldn't be happy but whatever the reason was, I should be happy too. Hmmm, I feel strange after the fight. It feels like... like i'm getting stronger. So if I use my Persona more, I'll get even more stronger. Well, I think this is like an MMORPG game, you know the games that kids are crazy for. You get stronger by experience and maybe using Persona could gain you experience. So that thing can be applied here, so interesting.

I was about to walk when my phone rang. It was a text message, the number was not in my contacts but he has a name and he managed to text me, how? Whatever it is, I hope this is not one of those annoying spam messages. So I opened my phone and read the message, it was a message from Attendant William from the Velvet Room. Who is Attendant William? and What is the Velvet Room? is it some kind of secret place or something that is built for Persona-Users?. Whatever, the answers might lie on this text message.

"Hello,

This is William from the Velvet Room. It seems as though your services are once again required. One of your acquaintances apparently was taken to the alternate world of your school. There is still time before either the Shadows or the hazards of that world take his life. I recommend traveling into that world and assisting him before he deceases. If you succeed, you will be rewarded. Good bye."

A friend was kidnapped? Could it be? Mayu is here so it leads to. No way it could be Hyacintha,Rose or Nilo! especially Nilo! because he is defenseless like what happened to him in the Supermarket and it is the possibility that it is not Hyacintha because she got Snow to watch on her and I think they don't separate each other even once, so there is a high that it is Nilo!. It can't be, If I didn't go there, my friend will die? I am sorry but I am not taking that chance!

My eyes widened and sudden rush of adrenaline flowed in my blood and ran as fast as I can. There is no way that I am letting one of my friends die! especially getting killed by a shadow! Don't worry, Nilo! I'll be coming for you! Just wait for me!

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya]   Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue Haired Duo [Mayu/Katzuya]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2