Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya] Empty
PostSubject: Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya]   Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya] EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:07 pm

Nilo walked through the busy marketplace, his hands within his jacket’s pockets as he walked. He was tired and carried with him his small wallet. It was his job today to buy some milk and eggs that his mother requested him to buy. It wasn’t out of the ordinary for him to do so, but it was always a tedious task he had to do. He’d be even more unhappy if this wasn’t the only job his mother let him do. With his various ailments he was grateful his mother entrusted him with this one simple task.

He continued through the store until he made it to the section where cold things were kept. He picked up a carton of eggs and a gallon of milk, placing them within the hand basket he was carrying. On his way towards the checkout he noticed a man at the corner of his eye. He paid them no mind though, feeling as if worrying about every stranger who gawked at his albinism would make him the ‘king of paranoia.’

The checkout man checked out the two groceries he had brought to him, the man glancing at his white hair and red eyes before returning to his polite composure. Nilo sighed quietly, taking out his wallet and taking out the appropriate bills to pay for the two items. He nodded to the grocer who handed him the groceries before he turned and left, one hand holding the bag of groceries, the other in his pocket with the wallet in hand.

He didn’t notice the man who followed him from a safe distance, the same on he assumed gawked at his ailments. The man quickened his steps, grabbing Nilo’s shoulder and pushing him into a nearby alley. Nilo wanted to cry out but couldn’t the man holding a knife in his free hand.

“Your wallet, now.” he commanded in a gruff tone, pinning the knife close to Nilo’s neck. The boy was terrified he couldn’t speak and only feebly handed the man his wallet. The man smiled wryly, taking the wallet and shoving the frail young man to the ground, his groceries exploding as they crashed across the ground.

“Help! H-help!” Nilo cried out before the man kicked him forcefully in the gut before dashing down the alley. Nilo was helpless, his weak and frail body unable to handle the kick well. He watched the man run away with helpless eyes; anger and fear exploding within him.

Weaknesses:

—Weakness Name: Physically Weak
—Description: Nilo is frail and not over all that strong, relying more so on wit than strength.

Last edited by LostCaravan on Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya]   Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya] EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:35 pm

I was browsing around the supermarket when I saw a man running. He seems suspicious, so I chased after him. Due to my martial art skills, I managed to chased him and pinned him down by taking his shoulders then taking him down to the ground. Of course, I was holding both of his hands so he won't be able to do anything crazy.

"HEY!" a voice somewhere shouted at us, it was the security guard.

"What's with all the commotion?!" the security guard asked me.

"Don't worry officer, I've taken care of the thief" I answered and strengthened my pin on the thief. The guard would then arrest the thief and called the police department. I was about to go when I noticed there is something on the ground, it was a wallet. I took the wallet and peeked at it. On the wallet, there was an ID. "Nilo Lockwood" was written on the ID. Hmm, it's Nilo and where could he be?. So I traced back the man's steps and there he is. He is lying on the ground with his groceries scattered around. So I approached him.

"Here's your wallet Nilo" I said.

"Are you okay? Can you stand?" I asked him lending my hand so he could stand.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya]   Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya] EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 8:22 pm

Nilo feared that the man was returning to finish his job, and was frankly surprised that he heard a familiar voice. He looked up at the voice, remembering that it was the boy he met at school. Why was he here? What was he doing? Why did he have his wallet? These thoughts flooded his mind as he took the offered hand and stood up.

"... I'm fine... Your assistance... I-Is appreciated..." is all he could muster himself to say. He looked down at his groceries, a broken look in his eyes. That was money wasted on that man's stupidity and selfishness, money that could never be retrieved. His composure held no resemblance to the polite exterior at the school, instead completely made out of despair and negativity.

"Do you... Know what... Happened to the man...?" he asked with a voice filled with despair. He never allowed his negativity to manifest on the outside, but now he didn't rightfully care. He could already feel his mother's hug, the pain in her eyes. He felt weak and insignificant; the only words going through his mind were the one's of his father. He sighed quietly, returning his gaze up to Kazuya, awaiting his response and answer.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya]   Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya] EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 11:43 pm

"The man? I managed to catch him and he's arrested now" I said. I noticed that Niko is full of despair. The wallet is back but why is he still making that face?. He seems to be looking down at something. Oh, it's the groceries he bought, it's destroyed by the thief.

"Hmm, your groceries are destroyed. Let's buy them again and don't worry we'll use my money" I said to him and dragged him inside the supermarket again. We then bought the same things and stuff that Nilo bought. After paying in the cashier, I looked at Nilo with a straight face.

"Say Nilo, What happened back there?" I asked him hoping that it won't traumatize him whatever happened there.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya]   Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya] EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 6:12 pm

Nilo was slightly surprised at the fact Kazuya cached the mugger. He was even more surprised, if not extremely uncomfortable, at the dragging that proceeded directly after. He carried the groceries in hand, replenishing the supply that the mugger so easily destroyed. He was tired and his gut still hurt from the strong kick when Kazuya asked his question. Unsure how to respond, he simply stayed quiet for a long while before finally speaking up.

"He attacked me... He saw that I was weak and proceeded to mug me... That is all." he said in an empty voice. His head downcast in a way that spoke defeat. His negativity and despair manifesting on the outside of him in an aura that could be felt. He didn't move though, not seeming to have the energy to will himself to leave.

It took him a while, but he finally looked up at Kazuya. "Thank you... " he said quietly, his face meek as he did so. He wasn't used to this, most people leaving him to his pain instead of actually helping him. It didn't bother him for long though, simply turning his head to the side to focus on something else.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya]   Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 8:07 am

As Nilo said thank you, I got a big smile on my face. "No problem! We're friends after all and friends help each other" I replied and getting back to my serious face then I would examine Nilo from head to feet. "Hmmm... I see now" I muttered to myself. Looking at Nilo, I would explain why he got mugged. "I know now why your mugged. It's not that you're young and defenseless because crime chooses nobody. If there are a lot of ways to avoid criminals then there is also a lot of ways to defend yourself against criminals. For example, he got you in the back right? So all you have to do is distance away the knife from you then you will use your elbow to hit his stomach which will leave him in too much pain, giving you enough time to run away. Also, if he got you on the front, you must kick him in the crotch and that will leave him in too much giving you also the time to run. If he choked you, Press his eyes as hard as you can, this also works in closed eyes then if he let you go, kick him in the crotch and run. That's all
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya]   Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:48 pm

[OOC: HSLP, the thread is closed to other people now. The one other person being Katzuya. If you could delete your post that'd be very much appreciated. Sorry for the unnecessary confusion I caused by the title.]
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya]   Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 6:33 pm

Nilo looked up at Katzuya, biting his lower lip and nodding slowly. He understood that he was trying to help but it was confusing him. It didn't matter though, he needed to be polite and hel- wait... Did he call him his friend? He blinked a few times, looking up at Katzuya with slightly confused eyes. He didn't know how to react, the words rushing through his head violently. It took him a bit before finally speaking.

"You called me... A friend?" he asked quietly and timidly, shivering lightly. This was so foreign to him; someone calling him a friend? He didn't know how to respond, simply standing there and looking up at Katzuya confusingly. It bugged him that he was rendered to silence, but his emotions were raging to much for him to think rationally. Phrases he was trying to form dispersed into nothingness seconds after being created. He simply waited for Katzuya's response.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya]   Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya] EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 5:31 am

"Huh? of course! you're my friend" I answered Nilo's question. Are we not friends? or maybe he is just hesitating. It's just that I don't have any friends too. I am just trying to make a friend, is that bad?. Maybe, he is the same like me. I am not a loner but not also friendly, I am just too shy to approach people although people tell me that I am nice. Maybe, Nilo is like that, he tends to avoid people because he thinks that people hates him or something. "Why do you ask? are we not friends" I asked him. "I... ugh... never mind don't answer that question" I took the question back and let out a deep sigh. "It's just that I never had a friend before. I am not a loner or friendly too. I don't have friends because I am too shy to approach people or something. Classmates on my school just don't join me on their bonds like i'm invisible to them so I eat on the canteen alone, walk on the corridor alone, studying alone, doing my project alone, and walking home alone. They only see me when I got the things that they need but still... i'm all alone". My eyes widened because I told that story all of a sudden. Why did I tell this? Arghhh, I'll just make it weird. "Oops i'm sorry, I should've not told you that" I apologized to Nilo with my head looking down.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya]   Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya] EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 4:53 pm

Nilo blinked, not really used to people opening up to him like that... Wait, wasn't he the one supposed to be confused at being called a friend? He didn't know how to react to Katzuya now, of course, he wasn't really used to being the one that ended up comforting others. He shook his head and sighed, glancing to the floor then back at Katzuya. He still stayed quiet for a moment, as he commonly did before speaking.

"It's okay... You are forgiven... A-And if you want to b-be friends... I-I'm... O-Okay with it..." he said quieter and quieter, blushing brightly at the end. He lowered his head to hide his blush, wondering why people had to be so confusing. He stayed quiet, listening to the rush of people outside of the store, the sun still shining down the market place.

He sighed and looked up at Katzuya after a while, a polite and reassuring smile on his face. It felt weird for him to do so though, like a cat barking, it just didn't feel right for him. He wasn't used to this odd feeling, a feeling of reassurance. He was always so caught up in his own despair and negativity that he wasn't used to reassuring people. He cared for people though, and so he cared for Katzuya. He didn't want to be mean to him and knew being nice would make him feel better.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya]   Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya] EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 1:30 am

"Thanks, you're so nice Nilo" I said. I looked at my watch and it's time to go and I have to do something else, i'll shop later or just buy a meal on a restaurant. "Ok I have to go now! You'll be careful, Nilo!" I said goodbye to Nilo with smile and then I would give him a pat on the shoulder before I left.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya]   Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya] EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 12:46 pm

Nilo smiled weakly at the compliment and nodded to Katzuya as he left, waving good bye to him. He sighed and looked skyward, tilting his head at the clouds and sun. People were weird... He was mugged, rescued, and the made a friend all in the same day, let alone all within a few hours. He smiled lightly, amused at the absurdity of today and began his trek home. The groceries in his hand where slightly heavy, as a gallon of milk and carton of eggs usually where, but the weight didn't bother him.

"Katzuya... I didn't think he considered me a friend... And now we are..." he thought to himself as he left the market and boarded the train bound to San Malarus. He continued to think about the boy who saved him from the mugger the whole ride home, realizing this boy may need him to help him in the future. To what capacity didn't cross Nilo's mind but the though of helping him seemed odd, what with all of his disabilities. It didn't matter now as Nilo dozed off on the train, his thoughts turning to sweet nothings.

[-Exit Nilo, all participants have exited and thread is now closed]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya]   Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya] EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 10:08 pm

Kazuya of the Temperance and Nilo of the Death have formed a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya]   Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya] Empty

Back to top Go down

Luck? What luck? [Nilo and Katzuya]
Page 1 of 1