Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Chronos

Chronos

Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children)   Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 4:29 pm

"Wow, not even an official band and Miss Manager is already picking out the costumes!  You're so demanding, Gabriela. Not to mention you didn't buy into my gambit for even a second. I had wondered if you might be a singer, but honestly manager seems right up your alley. Not that it's impossible to do both, of course. Now that would be an interesting development." Cain said as if he were seriously considering this. The young man subtly bobbed his head to the music's rhythm.  It seems his faith in Lori had been well placed. So far she had never played a song he hadn't enjoyed. Of course he'd only heard two of her productions so... his sample size was admittedly quite limited, but  it's not like this was hard science, so who cared?

"I'd compliment your taste, Lorielle but at this point it would just be redundant. Still at least we know that you've got the hot 'monster-slaying priest' demographic! Can any performer really ask for more?" He said with a grin. He didn't exactly take Kogami for a dancer, but he wasn't in the mood to rain on anyone's parade. In fact, Kogami's example almost made him want to join in. Almost. Even if the music was good, it didn't mean he should embarrass himself by trying to dance. It's not like Lori would be insulted, right? He gave Gabby a quick, questioning glace as if to ask what they should do before tapping his right foot along with the beat and starting to hum along under his breath. It wasn't exactly a dance, but it was clear he was quite a bit more relaxed/
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children)   Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 1:48 am

Lori gave Gabby a grin when she suggested being the manager. “The more the merrier,” she said. Putting up the music, Gabby had even gone so far as suggest the outfits. Her suggestion for Lori seemed fairly quaint. “Haha, do not worry Gabby, all I need is some shiny sparkles on a dress or something, and I am set. You would make the manager,” she said, not really weirded out by her sudden suggestion. Gabby seemed to be enjoying herself just fine. Kogami of all people was the only one dancing to Lori’s dismay, despite Gabby’s compliments. Nonetheless, she was happy the three of them were enjoying the song at all. Even Cain started to move a bit to the song as it went.

She was a bit confused when she thought he referred to her as a monster-slaying priest after the song was over, though not for the reason one might expect. “Am I the priest? I better get a robe,” she said with a light smile. She had to play into the joke and have fun with it right? As the song was finally finished, she would give a nod, and look to the others. “I was gonna present that song where I worked, but you guys got to see it first. Just saying,” she said with a laugh. Maybe giving sneaks like this may help her business or get her known. Or at the very least, bring peace to the environment under a simple song that everyone seems to like.
Back to top Go down
Gabby A.

Gabby A.

PostSubject: Re: Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children)   Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:54 pm

What could she say? Gabby had a good brain and she could think on her feet, “Oh, I understood the hint, Cain. I just don’t want to sing.” As for Kogami’s guitar… She cringed, “That would change the sound, entirely. You need to find a really good marker.” She would ignore the comment on Lori wearing a sparkly dress. All she could think was that it would look like a sequin mess like proformers out of the 70s and 80s would wear, “I say we start out on our own and make all the large companies come crawling to us on their hands and knees. We’ll being having them beg for us. Before you know it, we’ll be ruling the world with music.” She would let out an innocent laugh, even if her words had just sounded a little on the dark side. She was a strange child; that was for sure. “We need a choreographer too.” She said after watching Kogami dance. At least he was dancing. It made her happy to see everyone having fun. She couldn’t say her first party had failed.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children)   Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 1:02 am

"Hey, you know? I think this calls for a picture to be honest. Something for us to remember" Kogami says as he continues dancing a little. "Itll be like a reminder of our school days maybe. Even a momento to remind ourselves, hey! We Made it! or something like that.." It was nothing more than asimple momento, but with everyone having a good time, it was rare. It would be better to catch this moment instead. " Ill even take it with your cameras if you like, you guys just sqush together an say cheese. The label could be.... celebrating cain's birthday, when it was not cain's birthday." Kogami said this with a sharp laugh, but he wasnt sure if they would be into that. Well, its not like he would interject in the photo, it would be for them to keep. And someone had to take the picture anyway .
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children)   Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 10:49 pm

"Lining up choreographers, booking venues, dealing with corrupt corporate executives and ruling the world?  Wow, I knew being a manager was work but who could've guessed all that? Makes me glad I'm not the one in charge!" Cain said with a good-natured laugh. He doubted this idea was really going to go anywhere but for some reason he was fixating on it a little. Who knew, maybe a little art of himself way deep down had always wanted to be a bass playing harlequin?  He threw his head back, looking up to the ceiling for a bit before glancing at Lori from the corner of his eye.

"As saintly and divine as you seem, I had another in mind when I mentioned priest. That said, you're not going to hear any complaints from me if you decide to wear a robe. Though it may earn you a few looks, especially if it ends up with those same 'sparkles' you mentioned before." Cain said with a small grin He quickly snapped his head back down when he heard Kogami's suggestion. A photo? He really wasn't much for pictures. It's not exactly like he was camera shy; it's just that he'd never really seen the point. Perhaps it was just that he didn't have many things he wanted to remember, but it seemed like photos tended to be a lot of work for something that eventually just got stuffed in a drawer or something. Still, if he refused it would probably be a breach of proper conduct. He was at a party, so taking photos was part of the requirements.

"Hey, it's fine by me!" The young man said, in spite of his true feelings on the matter. "How about I take your picture afterward? It's only fair to return the favor, right? Or are you just too cool and mysterious to ever be photographed? Though it's not like you can refuse, it is my un-birthday after all." he said, thinking that it was the 'kind' thing that was demanded in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children)   Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:19 am

Lorielle was laughing with everyone. “Cain, I doubt you meant saintly and divine. I am not as pure as one might think. I think I shall go for the disco ball look, that’ll be amazing,” she admitted, a happy blush across her face. It was genuine. Looking back, she even agreed with Kogami on the picture idea. “Actually yeah, at some point tonight, we should all get a picture together,” she said. When Kogami suggested taking it himself, for once, she was going to be friendly this time. “No, if we get a picture, you are going to be part of it,” she said giving him a light smile. Sure, she did not trust him too much, but at the very least, she was willing to be nice. “Same goes for you Cain. We will find a way to get one of our camera to take a picture on its own.”

Everyone seemed to be having fun. Without a care in the world, Lorielle felt like she could escape what had just happened in her life, and just include that she had several new friends to hang out with. It was as though Personas and Shadows did not exist, along with Limbo and the rest of everything. No troubles, no conflict. Everything was the same fun. Her ideal world. Maybe it could happen, maybe everything may turn out alright. Maybe she is just stupidly optimistic, who knows. But for now, she was more focused on what was happening now. The future could wait for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Gabby A.

Gabby A.

PostSubject: Re: Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children)   Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:27 pm

“Lori in sparkles…” The thought actually made her laugh, "Sorry, I should laugh, it's just a really funny thought. You'd glow on stage." It wasn’t because of Lori, she just thought that sparkles were that sort of thing that went out of style for a reason. She cleared her throat to end the laughter as the subject changed, “Picture?” Among the many things Gabby felt less than comfortable with in this discussion, this one ranked up there, “Well, I guess we could, but how will we get every one in it? Someone has to take the picture.” The closest thing she had to a camera was her phone, and someone needed to press the button, “Does anyone have a ghost they can get a favor from? Maybe a specter from the great beyond? Or, rarest of all, a camera with a timer setting on it?” She was obviously joking, but she really did hope someone knew how to solve the issue. Without having to build a huge contraption, that is, “Sorry, but I don’t have a normal camera in this house. I used to, but it broke a few years back.”

((Sorry my post have been getting shorter. I've been really busy over here))
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children)   Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:55 pm

"Hmm, no.. my phone is pretty old. All purpose but its pretty disposable so it cant be mine to be honest." Kogami says this as he puts another jawbreaker in his mouth. "I thought lori had the high technology stuff. Check out her phone. Its the samsung galaxy , or not... im not really up to date with all of the high tech stuff nowadays." Kogami then has a playful smile as he pponts at lori with his thumb. "Dont worry Gabby, im atleast one of us has a plan..or something.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children)   Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:37 pm

Lorielle took Gabby’s idea of her sparkling on stage and glowing in stride. Actually, she took it more as a compliment, and gave her a grin. “Told you. I would be a human light show,” she said. The thought was rather interesting. A concert and light show, maybe at Shibakuzoi or the night club in Nadashiki? ‘First thing is getting Gabby to come to the club with me….wishful thinking…’ she thought. Gabby did not at all deem like the clubbing type. Lorielle probably would not ask her to join her, lest she make her anxious, which was not really her intention. Though the picture would be something to do. But if no one really had a proper camera, then she could probably use her phone. Kogami was right, her phone compared to today’s times was rather decent. It could take a good enough picture of the four of them. But she was glad it was not as advanced as Kogami described. Lorielle did not like many things, and being spoiled was one of them….On the other hand, it was better that way, as her camera did have a timer, but….oh wait. ‘I’m dumb,’ she thought finally realizing a proper solution.

Kogami would give her a sort of thumb gesture. He did have a sense of fun in him. But he was right, she did have something, and she wanted to kick herself for not thinking of it earlier. “Wait a sec,” she suddenly said. “My laptop has a webcam and can take pictures. That works right?” she said as if she did not realize until now how easy it would have made things. If it ended up working, Lorielle would put her hands together and nod. “Great! Everyone get near each other,” she would say and look down to her screen, getting out of her music and onto her generic photo booth. It worked just fine, so it would be perfect for them. She would then turn the laptop around to the others, which would show a reflection of themselves due to being captured by the camera. If they were still up for it, she would be starting the ten second timer just in case, and hopped around the table with the group, standing wherever they would need her to. “Everyone has to smile, or I will get you for it!” she said with a grin and waited to see if everyone came to join.
Back to top Go down
Gabby A.

Gabby A.

PostSubject: Re: Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children)   Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 6:22 pm

“Note to self: don’t put too many lights on Lori. She’ll blind the audience.” It sounded like a joke, but Gabby was serious. She feared for everyone’s retinas if Lori was allowed on stage in an outfit like that, but she would need to get a picture of that. Which brought her back to the current problem on hand. Where were they going to find a camera? Then again, if they couldn’t, she wouldn’t mind. She didn’t have anything against cameras, in fact she was used to standing in front of them when she was younger, but she didn’t need anything to remember this moment. Everyone was enjoying themselves, and she could remember that all on her own. Still, it would be nice to have a physical reminder of this moment.

Leave it to Lori to save the day. Her, and the wonders of modern technology. She forgot that some laptops had cameras on them. She watched as Lori set up the device, and stood in front of it. Was she waiting for everyone else? Gabby could oblige to that. She went over to where Lori was standing and took her spot next to her. She tried to smile as best she could, but it wasn’t open the required her to expose her teeth. Because it wasn’t that big, she wondered if the camera would even pick it up. She could only hope at this point, “Umm… I think the phrase is cheese. Anyone have a specific kind in mind. I personally like cheddar.”
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children)   Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:05 pm

"Thats fine" Kogami said this simply as he would stand a little away from the camera, keeping a good distance as he puts on a big smile. They was going to take a picture, and he was hoping that it would be a good one too. Kogami wondered what was next for the children afteward. Would they still be working together?

*I guess its time to rap this up, im not that enthuastic for a number of reasons. Sorry for the pathetic post, not my ususal standard. *
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children)   Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:07 pm

"Whaaa?! That's not fair, I would not be that bright!" she would say. Gtting ready as the camera's timer was hitting, she would give a grin as the picture would flash. "Swiss!" she would say in response to Gabby's "cheddar" and with that, the picture was taken. It would not be long before everyone would be leaving as the night went on, and Lorielle, not wanting to overstay her welcome, left as well, and could not help but feel a bit closer to everyone. For all the events that happened that one night, she sure was able to forget about it, if only for a night.

((End))
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children)   Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:53 pm

All user social links have advanced by one...

Please bring attention to the social link faq board if that means anything for this specific link up..

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t5-what-are-social-links-faq
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children)   Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's eat cake (For the newly awakened Children)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3