Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Lets get you Somewhere else besides here!(AttendantLisa) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Lets get you Somewhere else besides here!(AttendantLisa) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Lets get you Somewhere else besides here!(AttendantLisa) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Lets get you Somewhere else besides here!(AttendantLisa) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Lets get you Somewhere else besides here!(AttendantLisa) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Lets get you Somewhere else besides here!(AttendantLisa) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Lets get you Somewhere else besides here!(AttendantLisa) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Lets get you Somewhere else besides here!(AttendantLisa) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Lets get you Somewhere else besides here!(AttendantLisa) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Lets get you Somewhere else besides here!(AttendantLisa)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lets get you Somewhere else besides here!(AttendantLisa) Empty
PostSubject: Lets get you Somewhere else besides here!(AttendantLisa)   Lets get you Somewhere else besides here!(AttendantLisa) EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:35 pm

Nozomi had found himself once again around San Malarus Mall. When he realized he had plans for Lisa. It was time for him to get her out of that room and somewhere else. He knew it the minute he saw that look in her eyes and the tear fade down her eye. That young girl has to experience the world beyond the Velvet Room. Nozomi though to himself as he walked torwards the usual empty alleyway that contained the door to the Velvet Room. He found it strange how nobody else ever saw this door.

Maybe the door was magic. Maybe it was something else. Who knows. He seriously needed to ask somebody about that door. Nozomi thought as he tucked the key into it and entered. Preparing to once again be whisked into the wonders of it. The clean well kempt room that was familiar to him already. He had found himself going in and out of here often now a days. It nearly was like an escape to him with the rate he was going at haha.

As Nozomi entered the room he looked around for Lisa.

Hey Lisa?Are you in here?Or Wherever in here really?

Nozomi said as he looked around the room for her. He had plans for the young girl and figured Hey it could work out even at his own risk.
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: Lets get you Somewhere else besides here!(AttendantLisa)   Lets get you Somewhere else besides here!(AttendantLisa) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 8:37 pm

(Kyaaaahhh, sorry I only found the thread today. You should PM me next time when you're setting a thread so I can know. PM it on the Katzuya account)

Lisa appeared out of nowhere, behind Nozomi. "Oh hello there, Nozomi" she greeted him as she reveals herself behind him. "I was in my bedroom when I heard the door creaked. *yawn* It's nice to see you again, long time no see. So What do you need?" Lisa asked him, holding her compendium tighter to prevent it from falling. Lisa was glad to see Nozomi again especially with he and his team going to the other worlds. "Oh, I heard that you and your friends have been to the other worlds. I am glad that no one is hurt" she added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets get you Somewhere else besides here!(AttendantLisa)   Lets get you Somewhere else besides here!(AttendantLisa) EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:10 am

Woah woah woah how did you-Nozomi was taken aback by the girls sudden appearence behind him. How did she even get there? Last time he checked attendants couldn't exactly warp around or anything. Or could they.Oh hey Lisa. Wait...How do you know about me and my friends going into the alternate worlds?He asked. He could understand Lisa knowing of all of the people he was helping face themselves. But delving into the alternate worlds was a different story. Did the velvet room have cameras all over those places or something?He joked.Yeah Nobodies hurt or anything really. Which is great. Everythings been smooth sailing from here. Though....Lisa. Mind if I ask you something?He said stuttering slightly.Have you ever been interested in the world outside the velvet room?Besides the er....Accident I ran into
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: Lets get you Somewhere else besides here!(AttendantLisa)   Lets get you Somewhere else besides here!(AttendantLisa) EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:29 am

"Tee-hee, as long as you're a guest in the Velvet Room. We know what you do with or without your friends so that's why we know. Don't worry, we don't know about private stuffs because it's a rule. We are not supposed to get involved with humans." she explained how she knew that Nozomi and his friends explored the alternate Azores Prison. Still, Lisa is glad that Nozomi and friends were back to their own world safely without any scratches. "What is it? You can ask anything you want" This is already common, Nozomi was here for questions again and Lisa will have the answers. This time, it was a different question. It was rather a personal question than questions about personas and stuff. Lisa was surprised for Nozomi to ask that. "To be honest, yes. I am interested in the human world." she answered and that's it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets get you Somewhere else besides here!(AttendantLisa)   Lets get you Somewhere else besides here!(AttendantLisa) EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:55 am

So as long as I'm a guest of the Velvet room. You guys know what I do?Wow. How does that evenw ork?Nozomi did not understand how they monitered him somehow.Well you see Lisa. I was thinking.Do you wanna go somewhere in my world?You deserve a chance to explore it a bit more you know.He said with genuine concern torwards the young girl and her well being.I mean Lisa. You definently deserve the chance to atleast explore around this world. I don't know how this velvet room works when it comes to that. But I'm not one for just keeping you all the way in here instead.He truly did care for the young girl. He wasn't familiar with whatever horticulture the velvet room really had. he hadn't identified any other attendants besides this young girl outside of it either. Which drew his concern further. In a sense he could say he was starting to care further for Lisa.
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: Lets get you Somewhere else besides here!(AttendantLisa)   Lets get you Somewhere else besides here!(AttendantLisa) EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:57 pm

Lisa nodded and it's normal for attendants to monitor the activities of their guests but goong with private stuff is too much, they will be shot down for that. "Explore? The human world?" those words made Lisa thought about it. Lisa is interested in the human world but would she explore it? Yes, Lisa wants to explore but she has attendant things to do. "Uhhhh, yes, I wanna go somewhere in the human world. This world is big after all. Wouldn't it be a bummer if I didn't explore it? *chuckle*" she answered. "Why are you asking me about this? does this anything have to do with anything?" she asked, Lisa was very curious why Nozomi is asking her about this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets get you Somewhere else besides here!(AttendantLisa)   Lets get you Somewhere else besides here!(AttendantLisa) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:00 am

Well you see...He said. Well I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go somewhere lively in my world. I mean so you get to experience something new you know? He barely knew where he was going to take Lisa,but he wanted her to experience things outside of the Velvet room really. He wondered how often attendants left the room as well. Given they all tend to wear similar attire and not exactly remain...Inconspicuous. It was to be expected of course. I mean there's a lot of places we could go..He said trailing off slightly as he began to attempt to actually think of a location. if there's one thing nozomi was. It was a awful all of a sudden planner.
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: Lets get you Somewhere else besides here!(AttendantLisa)   Lets get you Somewhere else besides here!(AttendantLisa) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:54 am

"Going out? I guess it won't hurt. To be honest, I don't know where to go. Maybe I could go where music is. I like music! I sing everyday!" she said and started to hum a melody. A place with music? Lisa really wants to go there. Maybe in a concert or in a music convention, a music store? Lisa doesn't know about those places so she can leave this thing to Nozomi. "Also, I wanna go to the amusement park! They look very interesting! I wanna ride that rollercoaster thing! It looks scary but fun at the same time!" she added with enthusiast. She've seen the Galaxy Theme Park at Penecia, she was attracted at the first time she saw the park. She was not allowed to enter since she is a child. The park staff won't let a child enter the park without a guardian. So Lisa was devastated about that so maybe Nozomi could also bring to the amusement park.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets get you Somewhere else besides here!(AttendantLisa)   Lets get you Somewhere else besides here!(AttendantLisa) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:01 pm

One of those places huh?Nozomi would say as he began to think. Perhaps Penecia would be a very appealing place to take Lisa. It had alot of things that appealed to her over there.You know we could go to Penecia Island. It's one of those amusement parks and it has everything nearly!Thinking about Penecia really was a great place to be at. It looked like it would be pretty fun anyway. Yeah I can take you there and we could have a little fun if you want?His awkardness slipping to him. The young girl would probably agree. Why wouldn't she after all?It was a wonderland in a sense.
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: Lets get you Somewhere else besides here!(AttendantLisa)   Lets get you Somewhere else besides here!(AttendantLisa) EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:49 am

"Really!? You will take me there!?" Lisa's eyes sparkled as Nozomi said he was going to bring her in the amusement park. Lisa was very happy about it sp she lunged at Nozomi and hugged him tightly. "oh! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" she thanked him although it's not done yet, she is just too excited. "Can we go now?" she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets get you Somewhere else besides here!(AttendantLisa)   Lets get you Somewhere else besides here!(AttendantLisa) EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 9:42 am

Yeah I'll totally take you there.He would say to the young girl as she jumped at him and started to squeeze him...Thankfully she wasn't that strong otherwise Nozomi would potentially be a dead man right now. Yeah sure let's go there right now actually.He would say as he began to gesture for Lisa to exit the velvet room into Penecia Island.

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t3080-a-time-offattendant-lisa#31529

[Continued here]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets get you Somewhere else besides here!(AttendantLisa)   Lets get you Somewhere else besides here!(AttendantLisa) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets get you Somewhere else besides here!(AttendantLisa)
Page 1 of 1