Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) Empty
PostSubject: Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran)   Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 8:20 pm

Nozomi found himself at the entrance of the radio tower. Waiting anxiouslt for Akina. Tremora was busy at some weird Rally. He debated whether or not he should have gone there instead. Though they had to split up. Splitting up was good sometimes you know?They could cover more ground this way. Besides Tremora was doing what he did best....Investigating.

Nozomi waited after he texted Akina to come to the front of the Radio Tower. Tonight was the night. Well It wasn't even night it was day frankly!.The Area was strangely quiet as he waited for Akina to come forth so they could get this show on the road. He sighed waiting. Man was he anxious. Sweating a bit even. He would knock on the door after he got akina here.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran)   Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm

Akina was going to the Radio Tower as fast as humanly possible. She remembered when the two were talking about doing this back at the hospital, so it's only natural that they'd do it soon. They needed information, so this was their best bet...right? She was a little disappointed that Tremora wouldn't be able to come along; he was part of the team too and should be with them when they did things like this. Though, she guessed it couldn't be helped. If he was busy, then they'd just have to do it themselves.

She arrived at the Radio Tower, quickly spotting Nozomi and going up to him. "Hey Nozomi," Akina greeted him with a small small, albeit a bit nervously. She could tell he was feeling the same way just by the way he looked. "...So, how is this even going to go...? Like do we just knock or go inside or...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran)   Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 8:38 pm

I have no idea. Now I wish someone told me how to enter haha.He would say as he went up to the front of the door and knocked.Alright Moment of truth. Here goes nothing!He'd say as he leaned back and waited with Akina.How do you think this will go?Christ.We have no idea what this person will be like. From what I heard their rather friendly. So...Lets not be too worried about this.

It was true.The supposed angel person inside this tower wasn't exactly a hostile person from what he heard. The fact that he could obtain answers from her mean't that she could be a potential helper or ally even.

Hey is anyone in there?The boy would call out.Especially a er uh. Angel person?The sentence came out weird from his mouth. But it was all he could managed to say.We wanna talk to you!Normally?We guess.Man he was starting to sound strange. Though he hoped they didn't come off as weird with that "introduction"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran)   Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 9:23 pm

You know what. Nozomi certainly wasn't going to get an answer. He decided to try to open the door for himself on the frank. It wasn't locked at all either. In fact he could very easily open it as he twisted the knob and directly opened it. Walking directly into the radio tower and taking in the sight of the area with Akina.Hello?Is there an angel person here?We're here to talk to you.If anyone is even here.He would say calling out in a sense. As he gestured for akina to follow behind him.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran)   Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 9:38 pm

She raised an eyebrow, cautiously walking in behind Nozomi. Was this really a good idea? I mean, they really needed answers, but this just feels like a glorified case of breaking and entering. Well, they didn't break in, the door was open. Even then, they didn't get permission or anything. It just felt wrong. A glorified case of trespassing then? Who knew.

That's a bit ironic, coming from the person who sneaks out of her house almost daily without permission, not to mention her and the rest of the team had to do something similar with a prison, of all places.

"Uh...N-Nozi...is this a good idea...?" She looked around, clearly nervous. "I mean...we just kind of...barged in....and we have no clue how this is even going to go..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran)   Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 10:59 pm

Don't worry about it.Nozomi said reassuring her. They didn't need to worry. Though the angel person not revealing themselves mean't something. Then again Nozomi had to use some common sense here. The angel wouldn't just magically appear to him. That would certainly be ridiculous. Perhaps he had to make why he was here clear instead of just barging in....That was certainly strange.Hey Angel....Nozomi said clearing his voice from a strange shaking one to a normal concise one.

Angel Listen If your here...I don't know whether or not you are. I know I Randomly just walked into here but...Nozomi had found himself having a emotional flash in a sense. Thinking about why he was here.I'm here....For answers Angel. Answers to what's going on witht he world here. I've heard of you in a good spotlight from others.The boy wasn't stammering anymore. He was in a sense speaking from as if It wasn't him speaking. But as if he temporarily was another person.Me and my friend here...We're here to figure out what's going on. We want to save our world. We want to take action. We barely know what's going on. We need help. And I know that your someone who can help.

Nozomi had nothing but scattered thoughts at this point. But at the same time they were focused...He found himself thinking of everybody when he was saying this. All the weird shadow incidents. His incident with Suzio.Suzio one of his friends that was counting on hime specially. All the people he's had a impact on. It was as if they were changing his words at the very thought of them.I'm Nozomi...And I want to make a difference in the world and our current situation,But I need help. Help from someone such as yourself. I care for this world,Myself,My friends and their loved ones. And....He choked up a bit trying to muster the words out.

I want to change this. Not for just me. But for everybody. That's why I'm here in front of you now. I wanna do everything I mentioned. I wanna help. But I need assistance. From someone such as yourself to understand all of this and know what on earth to do. For fucks sake Nozomi stop shaking  up. Your gonna collapse in the damn tower in front of Akina and the damn angel. Last hing you needed to do was END UP in the hospital.

I don't know what This is. All this stuff about the primordials and the alternate worlds and the current conflict we're stuck in. I want to know how to fight against it. To help out my people and everyone I know not...Be devestated and potentially destroyed by all of this. He had finished with his pleading voice. This was the one time Nozomi couldn't find himself cracking up or goofing around. He felt himself get slightly emotional at what he was saying as he finished his final sentence. The words sputtering out from him as if they came from a motor engine nearly. Damnit. What the hell was Akina gonna say to that. Ah well.She probably felt similar. They weren't best friends for nothing after all.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran)   Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 12:10 am

Akina was no doubt shocked by Nozomi's words. Sure, she felt the same, but to hear such emotional confessions from the person who is usually all happy-go-lucky and positive...well, it was odd. However, she was relieved they shared the same feelings. Even though they spoke about it, hearing someone say what they felt, straight from the heart, was just a different feeling entirely.

She figured it was her turn. She had to be strong here, and just tell the Angel why she was here as well.

Akina nodded, once, before taking a deep breath. "Yes. We need answers, Angel. We both live in this world together, and we both have people we wish to protect. To save. Even if it isn't anyone specific, I know I just want to make sure everyone is alright. Whether it be family, or friends, or even people we don't know. They're still in this world with us. Living, just like us, going through their own lives and dealing with their own issues. And we won't just stand by while our world is corrupted and ruined and all of that, all that we know and love and care about...is just gone. Taken away from us. I honestly couldn't care less as to what happens to me specifically, or how I end up, but everyone else...the rest of this world...they matter. It all matters, so much, and that's why I can't just let it all be demolished." Her mind was all over the place, thinking of everything. All that had happened so far. She had people she cared about dearly now, those who depended on her as much as she to them. Those who cared about her just as much as she did...
And just the thought of that, all of that, made her gain a slight flair of confidence, determination, as she spoke.

"We aren't experts at this, we don't know much, if that wasn't clear already. But, we want to be. We need to know more. I know we aren't the only ones involved in this whole situation; but we are, regardless of how many others are too. We don't mean any harm, we just want help...we need help..." She trailed off, trying to figure out a way to word every feeling she had at the moment.

"I'm Akina. While I...we might not have been around for the longest, it isn't hard to see that something is wrong. Something is happening, we know that, and we don't want to just sit on the sidelines and watch as whatever happens happens. We want to be involved, to be of assistance, to help, to stop whatever this is. To...maybe help fix it. Or at least, change whatever fate it is we have to worry about. We don't know what it is, we only have so much knowledge on this topic that can help us...but that's why we're here. You know much more than we do. We know that. If you're there, please. Please. We need you...both of us do."

"We might just be high school students, but I know I can confidently say that we both care about the well-being of our world and those on it enough to do whatever it takes to save it. We can, we're here to help, in any way. We might not be the strongest...but we're still determined enough to try. To actually do something. I'm tired of just watching all of this happen. The world is in danger, we're aware. What exactly are we against? What is even happening, Angel? Why...? For people trying to help, there's just so much we don't know. And if we don't know, if we don't know what it is we're doing, how can we do anything, Angel?"

Akina probably sounded extremely desperate, but she wasn't sure what else to say. It was how she honestly felt. Akina's words were probably nervous, she couldn't help it. This was important to her. And if she had to completely open up and say how she felt, she was going to. As she finished speaking, the small burst of confidence she had felt was gone. She was shaking as she was done, tears rolling down her cheeks, but that didn't matter. She said what needed to be said. All that was left was to hope Angel was there, listening. And to hope they would talk to the two.

"P-Please. If you're here...if you're listening...please."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran)   Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 12:15 am

Angel was in the middle of the room, with her arms crossed when seeing the newcomers. She smiled a bit when they gave their piece. "One at a time everyone. I can answer some of your questions, but I won't tell you everything as a list. What do you want to know right now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran)   Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:22 am

Oh. Well that somehow worked. Nozomi was glad that Angel had understood his and Akinas Resolves and came forth from it.Well that makes sense. Wouldn't hand us everything on a silver platter haha.He would say standing up from the position he was in formerly. Stifling a bit.We'd like to know....What these primordial people Intend to do. I've heard something about a Thesis or something and just heard she was bad and all that. What are the angels such as yourselves doing here as well?Well they needed to know that especially. They needed a baseline for which they could propel themselves onto the case from.

Frankly all I know on this Thesis person is she's some Deity person thats...Bad. Does she have involvement with all the strange events that have been befalling our world?Huh. Alright. That worked as a question he guessed. After all they couldn't just ram this. They had to confirm who was doing what because their info they had prior to this was nothing more than scattered facts on things they had barely witnessed or experienced themselves. Man.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran)   Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 4:40 pm

Akina was thankful that Angel had come forward as well. "Mhm. I wouldn't really expect to get all the answers at once, either. That would probably be a lot to tell anyway, haha..."

She looked over and Nozomi before nodding. "We know of a war...involving Thesis and the Angels...? But other than that, we don't have much information on her specifically, or how she fits into what is happening. In fact, we pretty much have none." Maybe they could at least have some kind of idea as what to do if they knew more about the cause of it in the first place. At least, that was the direction her thoughts were in.

"I remember...I had a shadow, which told me a woman told her to come and kill me for her freedom. Would you know anything about that? Or if the woman being referred to is that same Thesis? And if so, why is that?" It had been bothering her for some time, that thought. But hey, if they were asking questions to get answered, she might as well ask. She was pretty confused about most of this right now, so any answers would probably help the two get their facts together.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran)   Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 10:54 pm

Angel listened carefully and explained what she knew. She explained that the Angels have orchestrated what is basically a competition to determine how people want Humanity to change. There are Angels in each of the other worlds, and they each have a Wish, that if they agree with, can side with. If they were to find and defeat the other Angels, they can find the way to the creator of their race to make the final change. She explained that it was the Angels that started the portals and summoned the large list of names that grew, even including both Nozomi and Akina's name after they got near the tower. They explained that the Primordials are there to upend the competition, as well as awaken their World's Creator, a being that had made their own home. What they planned to do with it she did not know. They were open to ask questions in more detail if they needed to know anything specifically. Turning to Akina, she pursed her lips. "Shadows? That shouldn't be possible. Shadows are made when you are in an environment made of your own. If a Shadow came to you and turned into you....then it must be artificial. If Thesis was behind that, I wonder why..." she even didn't seem to know herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran)   Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 11:09 am

Wow shit.....The young boy took in the news of everything that Angel had began to explain to them carefully. Man. He lost track of time with how much she was saying. Though all of this served as incredibly vital info for the two.So wait. Is your name just ANgel?Is there anything we can call you by thats more formal?He didn't want to just call her angel. That was what she is. She must have some other name or something that would be kinder to address her by.Wait...Are the primordials responsible for the strange incidents occuring?Such as the one concerning the academy?It just didn't add up. Sand doesn't magically appear in seconds like that.

So the primordials are there to prevent any of you guys from succeeding and awaken their world creator...Shit Judging from what they've been doing I'd say that sounds rather terrible.They weren't going to figure out what the hell their world creator was going to do.But they had to stop it and be ready to fight against any other threats.Akina I'm amazed.That confirms our suspicions That perhaps that Thesis Chick is behind that. Though I guess maybe the shadow was supposed to kill you. Last thing I want to wonder is how that would have gone.

Well this was great...There was only one question Nozomi had though.Hey angel or however you wish for me to call you. What is your own Wish that you are here for if I may ask? It'd be great to know what Angel wants done. This one appeared to be one of the friendliest. And also seemed to be the only one Nozomi knew wasn't in the alternate worlds or anything. He guessed that in the prison there had been an angel as well.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran)   Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:41 pm

Akina was silent throughout most of the explanation, soaking in the information being given as best as she could. It was a lot, and she didn't want to miss a word of it as it would no doubt be extremely helpful to her and her team.

"So my shadow wasn't...a real one? It was artificial...?" Akina nodded at Nozomi. "Yeah, I guess it would make sense if she wanted me to die. I would've no doubt died if you and Tremora weren't there to help me out..." That was a grim thought. But hey, at least it didn't go that way. "Hey, if we would've stayed in the Prison longer, you think we would've found the angel there, Nozi?"

"And I have another question for you as well, Angel. Why are you here and not in one of the alternate areas like the other angels? Actually, why are you here in the Radio Tower at all? Also, why are you freely answering our questions? Not that it isn't appreciated, I do a lot. I'm just curious, does it have to do with your wish or something? Or do you not have one like the others?" Questions, questions. Now that Akina was aware that they would get answers, her mind was having trouble formulating the questions she wanted the answers to. There was just so much to know about.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran)   Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 1:50 am

"Whatever you wish to call me. The Primordials are indeed the cause of what was behind the Academy's unfortunate happenings. However, what they have done is sped up the process. I am simply here to watch over this room. Once the Angels are found and defeated, this tower will change, and allow you to meet your Creator." Angel said what she could to them, until another subject was brought up. "A Wish? I was indeed bound to one, however it is something you should consider after other Angels. If it matters much to you I will reveal it however. It's up to you two." She watched the two closely. If they cared at all they were free to ask about it. They of course did not have to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran)   Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 9:22 am

Alright...So I'll just stick to Angel for now given I don't know any other names for you.He sighed. So much for pleasantries really.Ah well.Huh so the primordials are the ones behind the Academies strange happenings...He contemplated. Just how strong were these guys. Didn't exactly sound like any pushovers or anything. Christ. How would they even be able to stand against them?He pondered.So...We're supposed to find and defeat the other angels. For this tower to change?Who exactly is er....Our creator?The boy said taken aback?Our creator!?Shit this was getting a little more complicated than Nozomi thought it would. First they had to defeat other angels as well...Now this?But wait. Just what this "creator" would be like is what Nozomi wondered the most.

Yes a Wish.I was wondering what your personal Wish was. It matters alot to atleast know what it is. Especially if it matches our ideals.The one thing Nozomi and Akina wanted for sure was for nothing to change.To just overcome all of this somehow and stop all the primordials/angels/whateverthe hell they had to deal with now. He was pretty sure Akina thought similarly at the very least. Perhaps Angel's wish aligned with them. Though he would only know upon hearing of it.I mean It'd also be rude to not ask about it as well.Given I'm sure its a big part of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran)   Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next