Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran)   Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 4:49 am

Part of Akina felt relieved; She'd finally cracked the case of why the school was covered in sand. Ever since they school had first been sandy, way back before she'd even become involved in this whole situation, she'd been trying to figure out what the hell was up with the sand. And now, she had an answer. The Primordials were the cause of it. As they'd suspected. Okay, that's one thing Akina sort of has an answer to. One down, about a million other things to go.

"Also, change? Change how?" That was a pretty general one, but a question nonetheless. Also, creator? That sounded pretty extreme. Akina wasn't exactly sure what she'd been expecting out of that, but it certainly wasn't talk about a creator. That was very unexpected. Though, it just made Akina more curious. They'd be allowed to meet their "creator"? Just how would that even work?

"Yes, we'd appreciate it if you told us. It's true, maybe we're aiming for similar things here, generally speaking," It would be wise if they knew, regardless if this was the case or not. If it was, maybe they could...assist her with her wish? Could they do that? Then again, Angel's wish could be way off compared to what her and Nozi were going for. Maybe she was thinking about this the wrong way. Was she? Ugh, this is so complicated Akina didn't even know what to think anymore. "Since we're talking about Angels and their wishes, we might as well know about yours, since you are one."

Hey, information was information. Might as well find out as much as possible while they were still here, talking to Angel.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran)   Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 8:12 pm

Angel chuckled. "Even I cannot say. I would wait until the time comes, or perhaps avoid the time altogether." She put a hand to her chin before looking at the two of them. They genuinely wanted to know what she was for. "If that is the case, I shall tell you. The Wish I am bound to is a Wish where Humans would be rewritten and hardly changed, except that everyone would consider others in every decision in the world. Everything in the world would become a sort of democracy, and no one who could make a decision would be left out. It is a small change indeed, but a change nonetheless. Any questions?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran)   Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 8:23 pm

Woah. This person doesn't want to....Change humanity at all really. Everybody working together? Man...That sounds amazing. The thoughts surged through Nozomi's head as he heard what Angela's wish truly was. It was a wish that...Didn't change things much? He remembered how many problems of the world came from a lack of consideration torwards others in the first place. If everyone was actually trying to work things out...That sounded pretty ideal to Nozomi. He didn't know what Akina would think.Perhaps he would agree with Angel?That...That sounds like a great wish Angel. Though wait. So everyone would basically be working together for any major decisions?The fact that it's not even a gigantic change either sounds great.He said carefully pondering this decision. Would he truly try to align himself with Angel's Wish? Couldn't just ignore this at all now could he.A  chance to change the world for the better.Akina what are you thinking of this?Personally this sounds pretty interesting...We'd get the chance to change the world for the better if we aligned with her.He would whisper softly so Angel couldn't hear.

Just considering it. Angel.If a person join's an angel's wish.Are there any consequences too it?He said anxiously. Last thing Nozomi wanted to do was attempt to sign up onto this and not know of what could potentially befall him. He said as he then stood by quietly.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran)   Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 8:45 pm

That was a really...interesting wish. Honestly not what Akina was thinking it would be. But it sounded...nice, actually. People would actually...listen to each other? How much would that solve in their world full of problems? I mean, she didn't think that would like solve every problem in existence, but it would probably be a helpful change regardless. Maybe she did agree with Angel and her wish? It did make sense to Akina, what Angel wanted.

"That might not be anything extreme, but that sounds like a great change. So no one would be left out...and people would actually consider each other when it came to decisions, right?" Was she getting this right? That's what it sounded like. And that sounded pretty ideal if you asked her.

Akina nodded a little at Nozi. "Mhm. I think so too..." She was also talking softly. She didn't want to say too much, or the fact that they were whispering would probably become even more obvious. If it wasn't already, that is.

"Yes, and is there anything important about joining an Angel that we should know about as well, besides any possible cons? Just curious..." She also didn't want to step into something that could potentially be a problem. It wouldn't hurt to ask, though. That's what they were here for.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran)   Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:49 pm

"Besides putting you against every other Angel and those that have joined them? Perhaps little....but, when you join them, you will gain a mindset slightly influenced by the Angel that you join. It is a side effect, and it doesn't go away easy. It is a change that would start Humanity on the path towards egalitarianism....not a huge change, but the implications would be huge." Angel crossed her arms. Even she wondered about the Wish the group proposed to her first. Did they know the future of their decisions? Did they understand and wish for that as well? Being someone herself, she could put herself in his shoes for a brief moment. Would she make a similar decision? She couldn't say...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran)   Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:55 pm

He would sigh. Man. This was a big decision. Theybcouldnt afford to just bulrush this at ball could they. Besides nozomi had an idea of hisbowj with the new found knowledge he had acquired. The angel was right. Theubcouldnt just join her Willy Mc freakin.nilly Your right angel we can't afford to just charge in and suddenly agree. Im going off to think this out appropriately and carefully gauge my thoughts on this. Akina your free to come if iyou'd like. But I got plans of my own. Thatin would love to include you within as well . He would say as he began to exit the tower. Well it was certainly worthwhile to Ave entered. They gained valuable information yes yes. As he began to wal.out with or without akina in tow (Nozomi exit) (OMG this has so many typos from my phone)
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran)   Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:22 am

Akina was deep in thought when Nozi spoke up. It was true, there was a lot at stake here. There was no way either of them could just waltz into anything. They had to be careful. "Yes...I agree as well. Thinking everything through is very important in this situation..." She looked from Angel to Nozomi. "I'll come with as long as you don't mind me being around. I mean, I have to think this through myself as well..."

She started to walk out of the tower before she stopped in her tracks, turning to Angel. "Before I go, I'd like to just...uh...thank you. For the information and all that. Regardless of what we end up doing, the knowledge will be extremely helpful. So thanks, for answering our questions," She nodded slightly at Angel before quickly catching up to Nozi, following him out of the tower. Coming here did turn out to be a good idea after all. They'd learned a lot from this trip. Though, exactly how that knowledge would be used was still to be determined.

-Akina Exit-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran)   Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets Investigate!(Angel and Gran)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2