Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Day in the life of a newly awakened!  (Tatums work Thread)(done) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Day in the life of a newly awakened!  (Tatums work Thread)(done) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Day in the life of a newly awakened!  (Tatums work Thread)(done) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Day in the life of a newly awakened!  (Tatums work Thread)(done) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Day in the life of a newly awakened!  (Tatums work Thread)(done) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Day in the life of a newly awakened!  (Tatums work Thread)(done) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Day in the life of a newly awakened!  (Tatums work Thread)(done) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Day in the life of a newly awakened!  (Tatums work Thread)(done) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Day in the life of a newly awakened!  (Tatums work Thread)(done) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Day in the life of a newly awakened! (Tatums work Thread)(done)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TatumWaldie

TatumWaldie

A Day in the life of a newly awakened!  (Tatums work Thread)(done) Empty
PostSubject: A Day in the life of a newly awakened! (Tatums work Thread)(done)   A Day in the life of a newly awakened!  (Tatums work Thread)(done) EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 4:51 pm

She groaned as she fought to get out of bed.  Normally, she would be able to get out of bed fairly easily, especially with that alarm clock blaring.

Okay, that is likely a lie.  She struggles every morning, Frost Clock doing it's darnedest to get her up.  The thing is, she had a strange dream last night.  A dream that seemed to have sapped her of much of her physical energy.  Because this dream had stolen so much energy from her, it took her fifteen minutes just to get up, instead of the usual five minutes.

“Sorry, Frost Clock,” She apologized to the clock, “But... but I had a crazy dream... Hang on, lemme wake up for a sec...” She slapped her cheeks gently to shock herself awake, then shook her head to chase the sleepies out before rubbing the sand out of her eyes.

“Okay, I'mmawake now!”
she announced with her usual childish energy, “Guys, you will not believe the dream I had!”

“What dream?”
she said, making a voice for Frost Clock, “You slept a crazy long time!  I almost feel bad for waking you up, but you have school!”

“I know, I know,”
She replied to her clock, “But just hear me out!  It was quite the fantastic dream!  There was a princess, they hid in a dumpster, she gained super powers, and then she saved the day with a magical girl and a talking dog!  Quite the imaginative dream, don't you think?”

“Crazy indeed!”
She said, now making a voice for one of the many plushies that she surrounds her bed with, “You should write a book!”

“Oh stooop, I'm not that creative,”
She replied to the plushie, “I mean really, just, just staahp!”

“Is it always like this?”
She said, now speaking for the Jack Frost, “I mean, I'm new here, so...”

“Yeah, it's always like that,”
said the Twilight Sparkle plushie, “Don't worry, you'll get used to it.”

“Oh, right, breakfast!”
Tatum stated as she quickly turned on the TV and got started.

“Now for the news of the day.  A tragedy struck hard last night.  Following the anonymous tip from a concerned caller last night, police have discovered that the forest near Sunlake Palms has been littered with corpses-”

“Wait, what?!” she cried out, rushing to the TV with eyes wide open.

“Though there are no evidence to point to, there is strong belief that this is the work of a Psyche Terrorist.  We will disclose more information as it comes to us.  Now for the weather.  For today's wheather-”

“Umm... I suddenly lost my appitite,” she replied to no one as she instead sought to get the rest of her routine done for the day.

“Gee, what a way to start the morning... please tell me there's more to look forward too,” she groaned as she looked at herself in the bathroom mirror.

Just like always, her reflection stared back at her.  Same dark skin.  Same chest nut red hair.  Same freckles dotting her body.  Same yellow eyes...

Wait... yellow eyes?

She found herself staring into those yellow eyes in her reflection, wondering why they were yellow instead of the usual blue.

“What in the world...” she asked herself in shock.

“Creepy, right?” Said the reflection in the mirror.

It took a second for her mind to register that her reflection was talking back to her.  It took three more to recover from stepping backwards and falling to the floor with a yelp.

“Oh my gosh, that was totally worth it!”
said the reflection, laughing her head off. “Oh man, the look on your face!  Hahahah!  That is bewildered if ever I saw one!  Complete and total bewilderment!”

“A-ar-are you actually... wha-what's going on- demon!  You're a demon, aren't you!  You invaded my mirror!”

“Awh, gee, that stings a little!  You don't remember me?  Oh, wait, you know me as someone else, right?  You haven't seen me like this before!”

“What are you talking about?!  I'm talking to a reflection in a mirror.  I'm over stressed!  I should call off today and visit a doctor...”

“I art thou...”

Tatum stopped all she was doing as those words reached her ears.

“... and thou at I... from the sea of thy soul I've come forth...”
the reflection stated calmly

“... you are Mercury... god of commernce...”
Tatum completed, causing her reflection to smile.

“So you do remember,”
said Mercury, satisfied with this. “And to answer your next question, that was not a dream.  That was real.  That was a very very VERY real fight...”

“... Um... this is... a lot to... take in...”
Tatum expressed to her reflection, “I-I mean... this is actually-”

“Well, me talking to you is technically in your mind,”
Mercury expressed, “Even if it's through your reflection.  This is just me manifesting myself in a way to more directly converse with you, ya know, since apparently I can't come out the way I did in our fight last night... rhyme...”

“Um... okay, I'm getting overwhelmed by this,” Tatum said, “I'm just... is it okay if-”

“Yeah, sure,” Mercury said as she allowed Tatum to use the mirror properly, “Let it sink in for now.  We can talk about it later!  For now, get ready and go to school.  That's about the only place you can go anyway if you want a chance to get UN-overwhelmed...”

“R-right... sure... school... I go... yeah... thank you...” With that, she got to work getting things set so that she may head to school.  It was too early to think of any of this.  For now, she needed to think about how to get her act together so that she can figure out what to do next.  After all, as much as it terrified her to admit it...

As much as she knows how well people are terrified of such beings...

As much as she realizes the kind of terror that comes from such beings, from public unrest to possibly an overnight massacre...

She was a Psyche Terrorist now...

Last edited by TatumWaldie on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TatumWaldie

TatumWaldie

A Day in the life of a newly awakened!  (Tatums work Thread)(done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in the life of a newly awakened! (Tatums work Thread)(done)   A Day in the life of a newly awakened!  (Tatums work Thread)(done) EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 8:22 pm

School... oh goodness gracious school...

Normally, school would not be an issue.  Her cold exterior was enough to get her through the day.  Get through first period?  Good!  Second period?  Awesome!  Lunch?  Nice!  Third and forth?  Rinse lather and repeat.

Proceed to do the last step but for all the time periods, and what you have is a pretty routine day.

Except for one very problematic situation...

So is this your school?  Huh, neat!  Hey, those are people over there, right?  Go talk to them!  You know you wanna?  No, okay, go-go to cooking class then...

Cooking class, huh?  Just freeze everything!  It will preserve it for months on end!  And who doesn't like a good microwave dinner?  I know I do!  I know you do!  What do you say?  Shall we chill that meal into freezer burn?!

Okay, lunch hour! Let's sit with the- oh, you want by yourself? Pffft, lame... fine, we'll do introspective and learn about each other...

Well that was unprecedented, but you have to admit that it was awesome meeting a magical girl, right? And during lunch even! I've decided, you are now to be her successor! Rain or Shine, you will shine bright like a star much like hers!

What the heck is this class? Is this an elective? So, like, for making arts and crafts? Oh, oh, make plushies! You love plushies!

History class? ... let's sleep through it!

"Will you give it a rest?!?!" cried out one very frustrated Tatum.

Mercury... Mercury was a surprisingly verbal force. Everytime she spoke, it distracted Tatum from her school work. It was not exactly a fun experiance. Worse then that, he made her cry out in frustration, enough to get a teachers attention.

"... is something wrong, Miss Waldie?" asked a firm yet concerned Teacher. She was a model student, after all, so clearly this was out of character...

"I'm sorry," she replied very quickly and timidly, "It was a weird reflex... I won't let it happen again..."

"See that you don't..." said the teacher with a raised eyebrow as he went back to his history lesson.

As embarrassing as that was, she sighs and just went back to her school work.

He was condescending... Mercury thought.

No thanks to you! I can't afford to get in trouble! Mom and Dad are depending on me to act like a good little girl at school!

But you hate acting like a good little girl. That's why you sneak out after school!

Yeah, well, I have to do my best! I can't let up for a second! Besides, those after school activities don't affect my work as long as I don't get caught, so there!

That seemed to be enough to get Mercury to quiet down. Even so, she felt a feeling of disappointment, as though she knew she was only going to be more dissatisfied if she remained resigned like this.

I can't take this... If I'm gonna be stuck with you... we need to come to an agreement...

For that, you need to know me better... And you're intent on this, aren't you? Okay, if we're going to do this...

Find more answers, right? Okay... once I get home from school, I'll get those answers, I promise...

Thus the school day would end, and she would return to her dorm to get into her travel kit. It was time to get some answers...
Back to top Go down

A Day in the life of a newly awakened! (Tatums work Thread)(done)
Page 1 of 1