Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Cake and Gum [Glutty] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Cake and Gum [Glutty] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Cake and Gum [Glutty] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Cake and Gum [Glutty] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Cake and Gum [Glutty] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Cake and Gum [Glutty] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Cake and Gum [Glutty] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Cake and Gum [Glutty] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Cake and Gum [Glutty] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Cake and Gum [Glutty]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Cake and Gum [Glutty] Empty
PostSubject: Cake and Gum [Glutty]   Cake and Gum [Glutty] EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 2:27 pm

Onyx Rhine

The pale man would sigh as he turned his head to stare out of the nearest window.

Cake and Gum [Glutty] Ja73kr2

It was proving to be a rather boring day in all honesty, and perhaps that was why he found himself at this restaurant once again, as much as he didn’t appear to be that interested in his food. Which happened to be a slice of cake with his fork currently stabbed into it like a decoration. What was he here for? Well, that would remain a mystery for now, and it wasn’t like it would matter to the workers here for as long as he ordered something while he was here, which he certainly had.

Crossing one of his legs over the other, Onyx would just glance around the place thoughtfully for the moment, with a low hum under his breath.
~~~~
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Cake and Gum [Glutty]   Cake and Gum [Glutty] EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 4:35 pm

"Unyuuu..." Glutty heard it's tummy growl loudly in protest as the gumball bounced it's way forward inside the Intercultural Mega Mall. People obviously gave the puffball odd looks as it passed them by, making an odd, faint *boing* sound with each bounce of it's red feet. Food was needed. Badly. Ignoring most of the folks around, Glutty picked up the pace, and looked around for some kind of vantage point... a place where he could find somewhere or something to eat. A sort of vantage point if you will. Alas, there didn't seem to be any sort of streetlights or trees nearby to use, which made the blob flatten somewhat with dissapointment. "Nyu..." And that's when the lovely smell of... food in the distance reached it. All was not lost yet! The little Consumer eagerly bounced it's way between people like a ball falling through a pachinko machine, except... it was running, and not falling, but you get the idea. Right? Right. Weaving back and forth within the crowd as fast as their tiny legs could carry it, Glutty found the source of the magificent fragrance...

He knew what a restaurant was, and their habit of forcing one to pay for the food... like monsters. And yet, Glutty loved them. Back on the planet he had visited before he came here taught him that. Restaurant food was delicious and well worth whatever currency you had to pay for the delicacies it served. The blob looked around the restaurant, and it didn't take long before his eyes locked onto a delicious, barely touched slice of banana cake... the way the fork stuck up from it made the slice look like some kind of warning sign for other cakes to not get close. Slightly amused by it's own observation, Glutty slowly trotted forward, and bounced up on the chair right next to the cake and it's owner. "You gonna eat that or what?" The puffball asked gleefully, like an ignorant child, hoping that this person would say no so that Glutty could take the cake for itself. Just wishful thinking probably, but free cake sounded great right about now. The best part about being a consumer was that you could eat almost anything and not worry about any direct consequences from eating the food itself. Of course, other consequences it would still have to deal with if Glutty for some reason decided to steal the food.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Cake and Gum [Glutty]   Cake and Gum [Glutty] EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 4:56 pm

Onyx Rhine

Onyx had been slightly spaced out as his black and white eyes watched over the restaurant, seemingly more interested in people watching than focusing on his dessert. Then again, food didn’t have legs to run away anyhow, and it wasn’t as if he was going to get kicked out for taking a bit of time, was he now? Hm. That was something to perhaps test one day, albeit the horned man wasn’t quite sure whether it’d be the greatest idea to test the patience of the workers here and then possibly lose a good place to eat at due to getting thrown out. That would be a bit of a shame, so perhaps this particular experiment should be marked as a no go for now…

And speaking of what was going at the moment, he man would be brought back to the land of the fully conscious as he heard a voice addressing him from close by. Blinking a couple times to re-focus himself, Onyx would take a brief moment to locate the culprit, only to have his sight land on an unusual, round and pink creature. Well, he had seen a lot of things here in Junction since he had come to live in this place, but this was certainly a bit of novelty. He had met plenty beings which were on the smaller side, and even pink ones, but it wasn’t so often you’d see one resembling a ball. Living cotton candy..? Or maybe gum? Interesting, as much as he could tell only so much from this distance due to his short distance vision being difficult. Leaning over to rest his elbows on the table, he would give the pink glob a thoughtful look. “I could, but I also don’t have to. Is there a reason why you ask?”
~~~~
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Cake and Gum [Glutty]   Cake and Gum [Glutty] EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 5:21 pm

The blob looked at the man, slightly dumbfounded by his statement. How could one be so silly? Of course Glutty had a reason for asking. "Well, duh. Of course." The glob said with a light ”nod”. It wasn't really as much of a nod as it was just his eyes and mouth moving around on it's spherical body in a way that resembled nodding. "I want it. I'm hungry." And as if to confirm the gumball's statement, it's stomach growled and complained audibly followed by a weak "Unyuuu..." from the glob of pink. It's eyes focused on the cake again. What flavor was it? It had never seen that fruit before... thin slices of something yellow, which looked kind of mushy, so they couldn't be lemon slices... Besides, they were too brightly colored for that anyway. Glutty would turn it's attention towards the odd creature who owned the cake. Horns portruded from it's head, and he looked very dull and boring with it's grey, black and while color palette. "Would it really kill you to dress just a bit more vibrantly? Gosh, you look like something taken straight out of the pages of a sketchbook." Glutty said without much of a care in the world. Despite his the rude nature of it's words, the gumball really didn't mean anything by it. While it certainly could speak intelligently, it still had very childlike qualities, being only two years old. Not that Onyx knew that. And Glutty wasn't aware that it may have squandered it's chances of ever eating that cake.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Cake and Gum [Glutty]   Cake and Gum [Glutty] EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 6:37 pm

Onyx Rhine

Onyx would just tilt his head at the strange pink ball as he considered the statement. “Well, this place sells plenty of food. Can’t you buy your own?” He would assume that the creature was at the very least a more intelligent being as it could speak and all that. So it wasn’t just someone’s pet. And most people tended to order their own food rather than ask for free feeding from strangers. At least, that’s what logic would say, if nothing else. So much for the food though, as his unexpected company seemed to suddenly want to focus on something else instead, and the pale man would narrow his eyes at the other, not really having expected that out of the blue. Nevertheless, he wouldn’t do a whole lot about it, not quite interested in causing a commotion in a public place like this. Plus, he didn’t intend to change his preferences just because someone didn’t like them, therefore he kind of considered the matter a moot point in a way. He would simply offer the pink one a faint, sharp-toothed grin in response. “Well, I am technically a ghost. I wouldn’t be doing a good job dressed as a rainbow. And I don’t think there’s anything wrong with sketchbooks.” Who could decide what colors were good anyway? This guy here was mostly just pink. Was that any better?
~~~~
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Cake and Gum [Glutty]   Cake and Gum [Glutty] EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 12:18 pm

Glutty seemed to shrink a little in size as the strange demon spoke about buying food. "I... I would, if I had any money to buy food with..." The Consumer hadn't been on Junction for very long, after all, and it couldn't think of anything it was good at besides eating that could warrant a job of some kind. A way to get money... Sure, Consumers lived to eat, but they could last for a very long time without food. Not that they wanted to, as going on without anything to eat for weeks had a tendency of causing grumpiness. "I-I am trying to get a job though! I'm just... not really good at anything besides cooking, and to cook, you need ingredients... and to get those, you need money... Unyuuu..." At least Glutty tried to be positive, even though its sudden transportation to Junction had been difficult for the poor blob. Lost all of its friends, and any sort of belonging it had felt there for no apparent reason. Maybe there wasn't even a reason for any of this to even happen. That thought had crossed the consumer's mind several times over the last few days.

At least the guy had things figured out. "I see... A ghost you say?" Glutty said thoughtfully before attempting to poke the demon in a rather playful manner. Despite its well-formulated speech, it was pretty obvious the thing was just a child still. Its eyes would return to the cake after that, as Glutty had almost as bad of an attentionspan of a goldfish when there was something delicious in its vicinity. "Well, if you bought that cake with your own money... why are you just letting it sit there? Shouldn't you at least eat it?" From what Glutty could tell just by looking at the slice of cake, the horned one hadn't even taken a single bite out of it. "It's a sin to waste food, you know? Could we at least share the slice? I'll make sure to pay you back! Somehow!"

Cake and Gum [Glutty] Tumblr_n6rc6evzAU1t1ig6no1_r1_400
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Cake and Gum [Glutty]   Cake and Gum [Glutty] EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 7:15 pm

Onyx Rhine

The pale man would blink, rubbing his chin in contemplation. “Well…it doesn’t mean you have to work by yourself, does it? You could get a job in a company that cooks food. That way, they would provide the ingredients for you.” It isn’t like a chef in a restaurant has to buy everything they’re about to cook. That would literally make them go bankrupt with how many customers there are to serve on most days. The owner of the place provides for the employees when it comes to the working material.

Onyx would smirk faintly as he got poked. “In a way, yes. Though, I’m not transparent like your typical ghost would be.” It would certainly be interesting to be an intangible being, but it would make plenty other things harder, so he was honestly just fine the way he was. No need to try to be more spooky for no real reason. He wasn’t even interested in haunting people anyway. “I’m not that hungry. I just ordered something because that’s what you do in a restaurant. It wasn’t too expensive either.” That’s kind of why he was just having some cake. He wouldn’t order a full on meal when he didn’t plan on really eating much. Studying the pink blob for a moment, he would eventually just shift to lean back in his chair. “I suppose you can have it. I’ll just get myself some food later when I’m actually feeling like eating.”
~~~~
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Cake and Gum [Glutty]   Cake and Gum [Glutty] EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 12:44 pm

"I... I never actually thought of that..." Glutty replied slowly. That thought had never even crossed the poor blobs mind. That was actually something it could do! Of course, it probably wasn't as easy as walking up to the chef and asking for a job. Not that Glutty had any idea what else to do. Seeing as this Sketchbook guy knew a lot, why not ask him? "How does one go about getting a job like that? Do I just ask the chef or...?" If it really was that simple, then Glutty would have no problems in getting the gig. But something told the Consumer it wouldn't be THAT easy. If it was, just about anyone could become a chef, which was clearly the best job ever! And yet there were people walking around without jobs... both here on Junction and on the planet it had visited before coming here...

"I see..." Glutty replied thoughtfully, realizing that Mr. Sketchbook here wasn't as ethereal as it first had thought. "What makes you a ghost then? You don't seem paticularly spooky to me, and I can poke you, so..." The little blob asked curiously, giving the man an investigative look. "Well, I guess that's better than ordering something really expensive and have it go to waste." Glutty responded to Onyx's comment about the cake. Once the horned man said "You can have it", the eyes of the blob widened and sparkled like the stars on a cloudless night sky, before almost launching itself at the man trying to give him a big ol' hug.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH, SIR!"

Regardless if the blob was successful or not, it would clamber back up on the chair it had taken, and start eating the delicious cake. "What's your name, by the way? I'm Glutty! Pleased to meetcha!"

Cake and Gum [Glutty] Tumblr_mmit97jZL31snrb9uo1_500
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Cake and Gum [Glutty]   Cake and Gum [Glutty] EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 12:25 am

Onyx Rhine

How? Well, that probably really depended on the place, and whether they were open for hiring in the first place. Every employer had different requirements for who they were willing to accept. There was no straightforward answer to that. “That’s an option yes. If some place happens to be hiring and happens to be satisfied with your cooking skills, then you could get a job. It might take several tries though.” Finding a job wasn’t always easy, but if you were good at something, you were bound to find one eventually, right?

As for the matter of him being a ghost, the pale man would tilt his head with a faint smile. “Each species has its variations, does it not? Not all felines are the same, for example. Nevertheless, my race’s name is Spectre. I just tend to use ghosts as a reference, as it’s the closest thing which most people know about.” It’s easier to try to compare to something than spend too much time explaining everything. He wasn’t a ghost entirely, no, but he did have some features that were kind of similar. Besides, ghosts were typically fairytale beings, and thus made up by people’s imaginations anyway. Who’s to say how a ghost is truly meant to look?

“Cheaper food is sometimes better than the expensive ones anyway.” In most cases, it wasn’t even really worth it to buy something costly. Unless you were having a celebration and wanted to make a big boom. Does a cake taste better when it costs twice as much? Really depends on the person’s tastes after all. To be fair about this situation though, he probably would have eaten it eventually. He was aware that it cost him some money, of course. When the pink blob launched itself at him, he would blink in mild confusion, staying mostly still. “You’re..welcome.” Well, that was not a reaction he expected, but as long as he wasn’t being crushed, he supposed he could live with it.

In any case, he would shake his head in mild amusement as he watched the round being devour his cake. “Onyx Rhine. It’s a pleasure.”
~~~~
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Cake and Gum [Glutty]   Cake and Gum [Glutty] EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 12:43 pm

"Hrm..." Well, that certainly didn't sound as complicated as Glutty had imagined it to be. Maybe, just maybe, a career as a chef was something worth pursuing. "Well, I have a lot of time on my hands. I don't think it would be too much of an issue." And learning how to take rejection would certainly do the blob SOME good. Or maybe it was just being a bit too optimistic. Either way, now Glutty at least had a goal in mind! Get a job as a chef! Couldn't be that hard, right? Besides, it had some experience with the craft already from its time on Ashiok... Or whatever that planet was called. Glutty didn't exactly have the greatest memory when it came to names. Even if the Consumer had been living on that planet a few months back. All it could really remember was the people it met, and what the place generally looked like. Or at least, what little part of the planet it had actually seen.

"I-I guess so?" Wasn't it the whole ethereal aspect of a ghost that made it one? Or was Glutty just misremembering things again? "That makes sense. Explaining the intricate details to everyone you meet must get a bit tiresome, yeah?" Especially considering how diverse the population of Junction was. Over these last few months, Glutty had only seen 3 people that were clearly from the same race. Rounded ears, pale-ish skin, quite tall with long arms and legs (which Glutty lacked). In fact, they did look somewhat similiar to Onyx right here. Just... no horns, not quite as pale, the eyes as well as the ears were also different. But the general bodyshape was the same. Seemed to be very common, but outliers like Glutty weren't uncommon either.

"Depends on what it actually is... I suppose. I have yet to encounter a dish that's inedible. Not that... I've been around for very long, ehehe." The blob scratched the back of it's head (body?) a little awkwardly before chomping down on the cake. "Mmmm... This is some good stuff. You sure you don't want a bite, Onyx?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Cake and Gum [Glutty]   Cake and Gum [Glutty] EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 10:23 am

Onyx Rhine

“Good luck to you then.” At the end of the day, it would be all up to how hard the little one tried to get itself hired. There wasn’t much else Onyx could really do at the moment outside of simply saying that the option was there, which he had already done. Though the talk did make him wonder about the pink blob and its maturity level. Then again, he couldn’t assume about other species and what they were typically familiar with either. Junction could be such an odd place in terms of being able to understand others easily. So many different races and cultures meshing together.

The pale man would rub one of his ears in thought. “It can get a little bit repetitive, yes. Besides, there’s no point in me telling all the details to someone I barely know. I prefer to stick to the basics.” There wasn’t much need for people to know anything and everything about his race just because. Assuming he ended up knowing them better, perhaps, but otherwise? Handing out too much information freely could even be dangerous. You can never be completely sure about someone’s motives.

“People generally don’t cook legitimately inedible things. The only way to come across that would be if you tried to eat things off of the street at random.” When it’s a dish, it’s clearly made to be consumed, even if it can happen to not be of the best quality. Completely inedible would be strange, as it wouldn’t even qualify as food at that point. In any case, Onyx would shake his head. “It’s fine. I’ll pass this time.” It wasn’t going to kill him to not eat this one piece of cake, really.
~~~~
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Cake and Gum [Glutty]   Cake and Gum [Glutty] EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 1:21 pm

Glutty grinned towards Onyx happily before chomping down on the cake again. "Thanks!" Wishing the blob good luck was a kind gesture on the specter's part. Of course, the food made things even better. This Onyx guy was alright. Very much so. Perhaps it had found a friend in someone? Or at least, a person of some importance to the blob. Whatever worked. The very gullible runt was happy nontheless.

"Makes sense, yeah. It's kind of a lot of info to just dump on some random person you'll most likely never see again." And considering how large Junction was, the probability of bumping into the same person again by accident was astronomical, if not even smaller than that. It would be nothing short of a miracle. "I guess I do owe you some kind of explanation as to what I am... But" The little blob looked a bit troubled as it continued to speak. "Even Glutty doesn't know what it is..." A side-effect of being born from stardust. No one really knew what it was, and those few that did know never really told it. "All I know is that... we're called consumers in the world where I hail from. But I know next to nothing about what that entails..." No ancestry to speak of. And the only sense of belonging Glutty had felt had been robbed from it the moment it had ended up on Junction.

"But... What if it tastes so bad that you cannot even swallow it? That's what I'm talking about. Never have I encountered any food that I couldn't swallow. Not yet anyway... Though broccoli was close. Not very tasty at all, but still very much edible." That wasn't to say the blob enjoyed it at all. Broccoli was nothing like Glorunt Flambé, which was Glutty's favorite food back on Ashiok, aside from Ice Cream of course. That was more of a dessert than actual food though. "Okay! I'll make sure to repay you sometime for your kindness, good sir."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Cake and Gum [Glutty]   Cake and Gum [Glutty] EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 12:34 pm

Onyx Rhine

“It is somewhat unnecessary, I would say. You don’t need to know someone inside out to coexist with them sans special cases. Thus there really is no need to tell details to somebody unless you yourself wish to.” He would bet there were plenty people who did not like sharing their origins with others. It’s not like they could get sued for that or such. It was simply their choice. Albeit it could make things harder if they decided to withhold an important thing about themselves and got themselves in trouble thanks to that. The pale man would narrow his eyes at the pink blob in thought. “Well, you are you. Perhaps that is enough.” As interesting as it would be to hear about new foreign species, it wasn’t necessarily the end of the world if it didn’t happen.

Onyx would offer the round creature a somewhat amused smile as he shook his head slightly. “I personally don’t find broccoli to be that bad. There’s a difference between a food being inedible and you simply not liking its taste after all.” Everyone had some foods they just couldn’t stomach swallowing down, but that alone didn’t make them bad food. Someone else could say that it was the best thing in the world. “You don’t really have to. It’s not a big deal.” It wasn’t like he lost half his fortune here, and he wouldn’t necessarily want to have the little guy tracking him all the time just so it could pay him back eventually.
~~~~
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Cake and Gum [Glutty]   Cake and Gum [Glutty] EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 3:51 pm

Glutty nodded slowly. "Yeah. I agree." In the blobs case, it was a bit more troublesome than that. It just couldn't flat out tell anyone about its speciest, because it barely knew anything at all. Sure, it would love to know more but the chances of there being anyone in Junction with that kind of knowledge was astronomical, if not even impossible at best. Then again, Glutty had no idea if it was the only thing from Ashiok that had been dragged here... maybe there were more things here from that universe? If so, there was really no reason not to look for them. But the blob had its priorities. Getting a job and with it a sustainable income was a big priority that had to be solved as soon as possible. "Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for. Sure, I wouldn't mind knowing more about my own kind, but it wouldn't exactly kill me if I remained ignorant about it. Maybe I could discover more about myself in time on my own too... Wouldn't that be something?"

"I mean... if it tastes bad enough, would you eat it?" Glutty asked in response. "What if the cook was just absolutely awful, and cooked up some heinous concoction whose taste was just so horrible that it makes your hair stand on end? Would you still consider that 'edible'?" It was an interesting thought for sure. Glutty may have been fortunate enough to dodge such a cook for over two years, but who knows how long that luck would last? It was only a matter of time before someone served it something so outrageously disgusting that even Glutty couldn't stomach it. Or maybe that was just impossible? Glutty didn't know, because its tastebuds had never met such a challenge before. "I know I don't technically have to do it. But I want to, so that's that. End of story." Glutty responded defiantly. Glutty wanted to repay such a kind person for their kindness. Onyx could've just denied the blob even a taste of the cake, but no. Instead, he had given Glutty the whole thing, without much of a second thought about it. Almost as if giving the cake away had been the sole reason why Onyx had bought the cake in the first place. "Speaking of which... How good of a cook are you?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Cake and Gum [Glutty]   Cake and Gum [Glutty] EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 4:55 pm

Onyx Rhine

“Perhaps so. We learn things in mysterious ways at times. Though, have you never met others of your kind before?” If that was the case, how was the creature born? Was this an example of a self reproducing species? Even then, a new ‘baby’ had to come from something. It couldn’t just spawn randomly in the air, or could it? How strange. For a living thing to be born without knowing what it even really is. Though there was also the chance that the little one just forgot. It was hard to tell. “Hm.” Onyx would pause a bit at the question, shifting slightly to cross one leg over the other as he pondered the matter briefly. “…well, if it doesn’t poison the person, or cause them a serious sickness, then I would say it is theoretically edible. Albeit hard to swallow down, apparently.” Just because it tastes like shit doesn’t have to mean it’s actually shitty for you. But of course, you will probably choose a meal that also tastes the way it should, so being an awful cook is not the best idea ever. Nobody settles for horrible quality when they can get better than that.

The pale man would raise an eyebrow at the show of defiance before he gave a faint whistle under his breath. “If you insist. I just hope you aren’t about to stalk me to fulfill your promise.” Well, guess he could always give out his contact info to avoid that. Might as well joke a little though. “I’m decent I suppose. I can cook food for myself just fine, though I would not call it a hobby or an activity I would spend excess time doing.” He had no intentions of becoming a chef, really. It was not his cup of tea, even though he was able to prepare a meal decently enough.
~~~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cake and Gum [Glutty]   Cake and Gum [Glutty] Empty

Back to top Go down

Cake and Gum [Glutty]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next