Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)] - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)] - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)] - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)] - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)] - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)]

Go down 
+3
Sosina
Tamsin Ferrell
ViniVidiVicci
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)]   Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 2:41 am

Wow, SHE got over that pretty quick alright. Now they were talking about style and boys and crap which was what Patty was good at. Honestly she was starting to have some fun with everything.
"Haha biiiiiitch why you think you gotta change?" the witch laughed, "Like you're already super freakin' adorbs, it works for you! You ain't gotta be the one changing chica, like find someone that drinks in your style and go with that one, you're a queen babe~!"

> You are perfect as you are (Expression Level 5)

Wicked, Level 13 Rogue:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)]   Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 11:29 am

Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)] - Page 5 4WKb6t2

"Nandato? *blush* I've never heard a human say that to me...I bet you're just trying to butter me up to get something huh?"

>Money

>A Thing (Item)

>Join Me

>Some help (Information)
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)]   Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 1:42 pm

Yeah this was fuckin' cake, dude. Also not terrible, it was almost as fun as blowing up a forest of these things but the need to talk to people and make friends outweighed the need to be violent. Right now. Well sometimes they intersected but that's what the whole night was about, right?
"Me? Naaaaah I wouldn't do that! Like you're just stylish as fuck and I felt like sayin' so! Ahahaaa...!" The witch held her hand out to the bubbly demon.
"Like I said before, I'd rather be your friend! ...ya wanna come with us? We can go have fun!"

> Join Me

Wicked, Level 13 Rogue:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)]   Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 11:15 pm

Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)] - Page 5 4WKb6t2

Shards Gained:

Exp Gained:

"Aww, shucks! Ya don't say! Sure, I could use a bit of fun. Sounds like a plan. Oh, and I'm Napaea of the "Young Girl". Show me a good time, yeah?"

In a flash of light, the demon disappeared and a myriad of shards would find their way into the group's hands.

Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)]   Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 12:00 am

The witch grinned. Everything was working just the way she wanted it to, and she could use these to their benefit. Like Cow Girl said they could make things out of'em... or... something. Wicked wasn't really sure WHAT she could do with'em but if anything they sold for a whole lot. And there was more this way.
"Rad! Ahahaha c'mon! Let's go get more!"

Wicked, Level 13 Rogue:

Action:

Map:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)]   Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 12:03 am

Shards Gained:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)]   Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 12:12 am

Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)] - Page 5 Altern12

"Gotta leave town, got another appointment! BAHN! BA-BADAHN!"

Wicked, Level 13 Rogue:

Action:

Map:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)]   Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 12:13 am

Shards Gained:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)]   Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 12:33 am

"Spendin' all my rent girl you know I enjoyed it YEAH!!" The skinny chick stopped her singing as she stooped down to pick up more gems with a lackluster glow, and looked at the sky. It was brighter out. That meant time was running short.
"...Fuck. I think I overestimated how much time we had, aheh heh. The sun's comin' up. C'mon, let's get out of here. We can get out of the neighborhood this way, I can put us right next to the subway station." The witch took a couple jogging steps before taking off in a blur.

Wicked, Level 13 Rogue:

Action:

Map:
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)]   Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 2:02 am

"Heals for the heal god!"

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)]   Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)] - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 10:05 pm

Whoops. Looks like some big motherfucker got here first. Doc seemed to notice it first and gave them some of their energy back, which was good 'cause she was getting tired running around tacking gems from under the demon's noses. But it'd be okay. She still had enough to melt someone if she had to, but probably not more than once.
"Thanks Doc! We ready to steamroll this asshole? Aheheh I'm itching to blow something up again~!"

Wicked, Level 13 Rogue:

Action:

Map:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)]   Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)] - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 10:46 pm

As the group got to the door Doc healed them all, which was good as Rampage was starting to run on fumes after that last fight, Thankfully they hadn't run into anything as they gathered shards, but now they had to deal with another monster before heading out, "Thanks Doc...lets get going eh?" she said as she gave the doc a thumbs up and headed into the room after Wicked ready to beat the thing down so they could leave.

Stats:

passives:

skills:

action:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)]   Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 9:17 pm

Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)] - Page 5 Hgzjwht

PvS Boss Battle Initiated: Press "F" To Pay Respects!

Bai Suzhen, Level 10:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)]   Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 1:06 am

Seeing the demon as the group walked into the room Rampage smiled a bit "Now normally I wouldn't say no to an offer like that, especially when coming from a beautiful woman...but we need to leave rather quickly" she cracked her knuckles as she then Rushed at the demon launching two quick jabs at it.

Stats:

passives:

skills:

action:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)]   Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)] - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 12:37 am

Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)] - Page 5 Witche13

"Yeah chick, like, we mind. Aheheha move it before we rock you! Bridgette!"
"Fufufu, you know you can't hide anything from me ~<3"

Wicked, Level 13 Rogue:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)]   Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Smash and Grab [Neutral Dungeon Dash (Invite)]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next