Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
peace of mind [open] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
peace of mind [open] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
peace of mind [open] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
peace of mind [open] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
peace of mind [open] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
peace of mind [open] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
peace of mind [open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
peace of mind [open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
peace of mind [open] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

peace of mind [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mei

Mei

peace of mind [open] Empty
PostSubject: peace of mind [open]   peace of mind [open] EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:50 pm

peace of mind [open] Thumbbig-220768

The snow fell from the heavens as if it were going to be the last snow fall of the season. Yet most, if not everyone seemed to know that the truth of the fact that this snow would continue to pour down until there was some sighting of spring. Thus far the next coming season seemed very far off in the distance with how much snow was piling on the ground.

Cyan blue eyes just stared simply up at the dark navy sky as the small ice crystals fluttered to the ground in a messy heap. A white huff of hot turn cold air escaped pink chapped lips as a cool fresh breath of air was sucked into the warm body, causing a rather comfortable shudder to appease the petite lanky form of the teenager.

The sidewalks to and from the dorms were roughly cleaned from the new fresh snow, but there were signs that either a student or someone from the campus would have to come out again within the next hour and a half shovel again; oddly enough the young woman didn't seem to mind if she were going to be the one shoveling at this point.

It was something to keep her mind off of needless thoughts. Kendo went rather smoothly once again, she wouldn't be meeting up with the Anime club until the following day. If anything else, she was simply glad to be finding time to stand outside at least, snow or no snow; it was rather peaceful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/KingdomsPath
Conch

Conch

PostSubject: Re: peace of mind [open]   peace of mind [open] EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 10:50 pm

Shannon had a few suspicions about the place called school. It was not the cultural hive she had suspected it to be. Instead, one person had stood in front of her all day and spoke to her as if she didn’t understand basic mathematics and speech. If she didn’t understand those concepts she wouldn’t be able to take care of herself or talk to other people. Did all humans treat the younger of their species as if they were incapable of simple thought? It was a strange idea. Couldn’t their knowledge just be uploaded like hers had been? Not only that, they had given her something called homework. Was it to test her ability to function? She had done that before coming here, but it was never something so simple. Was a piece of paper really enough to grasp that?

She wasn’t planning on going back to the dorms, since people weren’t the easiest to observe there. Maybe she would ride the trains until she figured out how to use them properly. She could at least ride them until she got lost again. In the middle of her thoughts, she looked up and became confused. There was a woman standing, looking at the sky as snow fell down. Shannon couldn’t help but stare at the girl’s actions, and went over to her. At first, she didn’t speak up and only watched the girl stare into the sky. After watching for a while though, she couldn’t help but show some concern, “Excuse me. Are you broken, ma’am? I don’t think it’s normal for people to stand in the snow.”
Back to top Go down
Mei

Mei

PostSubject: Re: peace of mind [open]   peace of mind [open] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 12:31 am

Mei could heard the soft crush of someone walking towards the dorm area, towards her as well. She brushed it off as a thought that a student was coming back from a late night out with a boyfriend or maybe some other friends that lived outside of the dorms of the school. Mei didn't really feel the need to care or worry about someone else in the dorm, they were big boys and girls that didn't need her help. Unless they came and asked for some type of help, then there was no need for the pinkette girl to get herself in the middle of anyone else's problems. She had enough on her plate to begin with.

But yet there was the sound of female's voice that caused Mei to snap out of her self dwelling thoughts. Of course the easily distracted young woman that she caught was the word 'broken'. It was a silent quick muse, was she truly broken? Of course there had been that event but yet Mei wasn't truly sure if that meant she was broken. Instead a light curl smile came to the cold face of the girl. "Oh, no. I'm just admiring the beauty of the snow actually." Mei felt herself cracking a smile, dusting herself off out of those depressing thoughts and stepping right back into the role of Fukuyama Mei; no need to dwell on the past right?

"You ever just stop and admire nature's beauty?" It seemed odd coming from the cyan eyed teenager's lips. It felt odd saying it as well, but yet that was how the young woman was feeling at this very moment; stop to take in beauty before it rushes past you. Mei chewed on the inner bottom half of her lip, trying to get rid of those annoying remembrances of the previous year, meanwhile maintaining that same cracked look smile.
Back to top Go down
Conch

Conch

PostSubject: Re: peace of mind [open]   peace of mind [open] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:21 am

“Admiring the beauty of snow?” Shannon looked up towards the sky above her and let the snow fall on her face. She could not feel the flakes, but she understood that they were supposed to be cold. It’s the reason she still had to wear a coat, even though it made no difference to her. The scene meant nothing to her, “I don’t understand. It’s just snow, and it will melt away into water. What’s to admire about it?” She had never stopped to just admire the world. In fact, even now, when she was had the chance to, she couldn’t understand the point, “Do you get something for admiring nature’s beauty?” She stopped looking at the sky and bent down to pick the snow off the ground. She crushed it in her fingers, “It doesn’t seem to do anything. Could you explain to me why you admire nature’s beauty? I seem to be confused.” While she spoke, her face never seemed to show any expression.
Back to top Go down
Mei

Mei

PostSubject: Re: peace of mind [open]   peace of mind [open] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:52 am

It wasn't really surprising for Mei to hear this from the female whom was standing in front of her, so she shrugged her shoulders slightly as the pink haired girl kept listening. It was the polite thing to do after all, it had been.. her who taught the teenage girl to pay attention and listen to others. Sadly that didn't apply when she was sitting in her niffy little chair and at her desk when in the school. Not everything applied to every single thing that the young woman decided to do with her time. "Yeah, it does turn into water when the weather gets warm again, but that doesn't seem to be happening any time soon." Mei found herself chuckling slightly as she looked back into the sky. So many people were interested in Spring coming.

Mei grinned wildly as she picked up her own clump of snow in the brown leather looking gloves that covered her hands. Slowly did she form it into a snowball while speaking. "Peace I guess. The school is always loud; so is the towns and cities around here." The pink haired student tilted her head to the side as she begun to throw it up and down into the air. "So, I came out here to admire the beauty because it's one of the rare times that I can think without getting yelled at by my Sensei for staring out the window." Mei grinned, it had been the truth, she just couldn't help but glance out the school's window and just well.. stare for the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
Conch

Conch

PostSubject: Re: peace of mind [open]   peace of mind [open] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:23 pm

“You think it’s loud?” Shannon had never thought about the area that way. Then again, maybe loud meant something different to the girl, “I think it’s nice here. Yes, your trains are confusing, but I’ve also been watching the rest of this place for a while. I think it’s a nice place to be. I can understand why your sensei yells at you.” She meant to say that she understood why the girl looked out the window, but it didn’t come out that way, “I think I like it here, noise and all.” She tried to smile, but it was very faint and unnoticeable. Her eyes followed the snowball the girl had made. There wasn’t anything on it in her data. What was it and why was she tossing it in the air, “What are you doing, miss—I never got your name.” The thought had been somewhat random in retrospect.
Back to top Go down
Mei

Mei

PostSubject: Re: peace of mind [open]   peace of mind [open] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:13 pm

Mei didn't catch on with the female that the trains were confusing in probably different way then what she was thinking but Mei nodded her head. Agreeing to what the brown haired female was saying. It was indeed confusing, even someone native to the area. The trains basically had minds of their own, the humans that controlled them, especially around holidays. "Especially during the holidays they can get confusing." Mei noticed that they got more confusing during Golden Week if anything else, that's why the young girl would usually hang around places that were in walking distance.

The pink haired girl's cheeks became dusted a colour just a tad lighter then her awkwardly colour hair. "I get distracted rather easily during school." There were some subjects that were being taught that did not appeal at all to the young waitress but then she began to let a soft girlish giggle escape out of her chapped lips, having noticed the snowball in her hand which Mei was idle throwing up in the air. "I wasn't going to throw it if that's what you're thinking," Then it dawned on the pinkette girl, neither one of them had introduced each other.

Grinning slightly, Mei settled the snowball on the ground before walking over towards the female, taking off her left glove since it was less wet and cold. "My name is Mei, Fukuyama Mei. It's nice to meet cha." The cyan eyed girl held out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Conch

Conch

PostSubject: Re: peace of mind [open]   peace of mind [open] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:55 pm

“I’m still getting used to the trains. I got lost the other day and ended up trying something called ramen, so I suppose their confusing nature is sometimes for the best.” As the girl’s cheeks shifted in color, Shannon put the back of her hand against the girl’s forehead. She had forgotten that she couldn’t perceive temperatures, which made her unable to tell if the person was alright. The purple haired girl lowered her hand, “Sorry. You changed colors. I thought you had come down with something. It’s supposed to be common for one to catch cold at this time of year.” She would then step back to give the Mei more space, “I don’t know why you would throw snow though. It doesn’t make a good projectile. It would break upon impact.” She stared at the hand extended to her. After finding the information on how to respond, she took the hand and shook it. Since she was made to appear human, she doubted that Mei could tell that she was anything but, “I am Shannon. It’s good to meet you Fukuyama Mei. I hope your teacher goes much easier on you in the future.”
Back to top Go down
Mei

Mei

PostSubject: Re: peace of mind [open]   peace of mind [open] EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:53 am

The young girl blinked with surprise as she felt the other girl's hand brushed against her own forehead, rather surprised by the action that the girl did. It wasn't every day that someone does that to her right away, especially soon as meeting her. But regardless, it was something that kind of ... not exactly touched Mei's heart but yet made her curious more about exactly who this young girl was exactly. "I - It's fine ! Yeah, winter is usually when a lot of people get sick." The pinkette girl smiled sheepishly, having placed her glove back on after shaking the girl's hand.

Mei hummed with happiness for a quick moment. "Did you enjoy the Ramen? I work as a waitress nearby for a Ramen Shop." It was possible that she had visited one of other Ramen locations, or maybe showed up where she had worked on one of her couple of days off. Then Mei tilted her head to the side and glanced over back to the snowball that was beginning to hide among the rest of the snow. "It does break upon impact yes, but it's kinda like a game." Mei grinned further upon hearing the girl's name, Shannon; obviously not of Japanese origin. Maybe a transfer student from overseas or from the west? Mei didn't comment on it at all.

"With snowballs you throw it at each other in hopes of hitting the other person, yet avoiding the snowballs they'll throw at you." The young woman spoke clearly, placing her hands into the brown trench coat; warming up her already covered hands for even a quick minute if it was even a minute to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Conch

Conch

PostSubject: Re: peace of mind [open]   peace of mind [open] EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:04 am

“I hope you do not get sick. It would be unfortunate. You would have to see a--” She paused trying to recall the word again, “Doctor. I think that would be an inconvenience.” Someday she wouldn’t need to search through her data to remember the human equivalent of worlds. That was not today though. It was still too early in her observations to be that quick on the draw. She looked at the girl blankly, “I wish I could tell you if I enjoyed the Raman, but I never tasted it. I put one noodle in my mouth and promptly had to remove it because it had nowhere to go. It was a bit of a disappointment. I would like to try again when I have been improved.” If that day ever came. If she didn’t work out her bug, would they even keep her running? She pushed the thought aside and looked at the red haired girl again, “You throw the snowball and try to avoid the others thrown? That sounds like fun. Does it hurt at all?”
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: peace of mind [open]   peace of mind [open] EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:20 am

Kahn too was wandering back from Kendo club it wasn't a rough practice, but he worked rather hard. Laying down in the snow sounded really good right now, and he actually considered it for a moment. However, when he looked down the path he saw two girls. One of them was from Kendo club, but the other he did not recognize. The one from Kendo club seemed to hold a snowball in her hand while the other was asking her questions. He could have sworn the darker haired women had tried to take the the pink haired women's temperature. He wanted to approach them, but seeing the snowball in the pinkette girl's hand gave him a rather mischievous idea.

He bent down and gathered enough snow and quickly formed a snowball in his hands. He looked back at the pinkette with the snowball, and judged the distance around 10 feet. He pulled his hand back behind his red hair before shouting, "Heads up!" at the two women and launching a snowball at the pinkette. He waited for the sound of it hitting her...or perhaps the ground. Granted he expected the women from Kendo club to turn around and pelt him with a snowball regardless of the outcome.
Back to top Go down
Conch

Conch

PostSubject: Re: peace of mind [open]   peace of mind [open] EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:26 pm

Shannon heard someone shout a warning at her and Mei. He had thrown a snowball at her pink haired companion. The robot moved in front of her and took the snowball in her chest. It didn’t feel like anything and it was easy enough to wipe away the remainder of the flakes from her coat. So this was the game Mei had mentioned. Shannon reached down and picked up a handful of snow, “My name is Shannon. I will be your opponent today. Please to not hesitate to tell me when you would like to stop.” She turned it into a nice round, tightly packed ball and threw it at the man with a fraction of her real strength. She didn’t want to injure him, since games were supposed to be fun; if it would hit him or not was the question. Regardless, she would attempt to smile at her work, and fail. She had created a snowball and felt happiness, but she couldn’t form the visual model for the emotion. She picked up another handful of snow, turned it into a ball, and threw it again. This was exciting. She bent down and began turning entire mounds of snow into the round objects.

(ooc: Mei appears to be busy. I hope you don't mind me posting out of order instead.)
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: peace of mind [open]   peace of mind [open] EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 1:39 am

(Yes, I suppose that is fine, sorry for my absence.)

Kahn was a little surprised to see the individual who he now knew as Shannon step in front of Mei. Apparently his 'surprise' attack failed...well maybe not...after all he did hit one of them. He saw Shannon bend down and pick up snow and formed a snowball before launching it, unfortunately for the red haired second year, he was creating his next snowball when he felt something cold hit his hair. He shivered a bit a some snow fell onto his neck, and he quickly stood up and shook it off. He would look up, and smile at Shannon.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, and if you want a snowball fight, you got one!" He would say as he hastily created a snowball and chucked it at her before hiding behind a light pole. A poor choice of cover, but some cover was better than no cover. While he was hiding behind his 'cover' he would bend over and begin to form more snowballs for use in the upcoming fight. Hopefully the light post would offer some protection from the Shannon's counterattack.
Back to top Go down
Conch

Conch

PostSubject: Re: peace of mind [open]   peace of mind [open] EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 2:19 pm

He threw another snowball, this time missing the robot, as she stepped aside. The boy seemed to take shelter in the most unusual of places; behind a lighting fixture. It was not the most protective of places, and it seemed to be of little use considering how much of him was still visible. She picked up another ball from her pile and cranked back her arm to throw it, stopping before she did so. This man wasn’t her enemy, so why was she attacking him? Unless he was and she just didn’t know it. Or, maybe he was an ally and she was being a traitor in this instant. Her indecisive nature was taking over again as her brain wracked what to do.

She released the snowball in her hand, purposely aiming so that it would not hit the red head. She was so lost now that she couldn’t attack him if she wanted to. Her mind was too busy debating if he was on the “good” or “bad” guys side. That is to say, her side or someone else’s. There was only one way to settle it in her mind, “You haven’t told me your name yet. And…” She would appear to trail off, “why are we fighting?”

((ooc: I didn't even noticed you replied. Sorry))
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: peace of mind [open]   peace of mind [open] EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:38 pm

Kahn watched her step aside, well she was either fast or he had rather bad aim. He would assume the former as she had to move, well her luck would have to run out soon. Little did he know that she was contemplating why she was fighting him in this simple game. He had just finished making a snowball when he noticed one land on the ground a few feet away from him....a clear miss. Well that was odd, he thought she had a rather good arm from the previous throw.

Then she asked him his name, and why they were fighting. The latter was an interesting question, but he would answer it anyways, "My name is Kahn Azame, but you can call me Kahn. As for your second question, we're fighting because this is a game. Normally you have to have two sides, and they compete to see who wins." He explained moving away from the light post trying to find better cover. He still had the snowball in his hand, perhaps he was waiting to use it once he had answered her question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: peace of mind [open]   peace of mind [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

peace of mind [open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next