Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Inquiring Mind [NPC Emmilene] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Inquiring Mind [NPC Emmilene] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Inquiring Mind [NPC Emmilene] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Inquiring Mind [NPC Emmilene] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Inquiring Mind [NPC Emmilene] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Inquiring Mind [NPC Emmilene] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Inquiring Mind [NPC Emmilene] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Inquiring Mind [NPC Emmilene] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Inquiring Mind [NPC Emmilene] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Inquiring Mind [NPC Emmilene]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paige

Paige

Inquiring Mind [NPC Emmilene] Empty
PostSubject: Inquiring Mind [NPC Emmilene]   Inquiring Mind [NPC Emmilene] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 6:12 pm

"Anyone home?"

There was ten seconds of silence before Julian allowed himself to sigh and push roughly on the front door of his house, closing it with a reverberating SLAM. He didn't exactly care, though. He was tired from getting bitten by bugs three times the size of his head. Well, at least that mission had given him some more practice. He hadn't fought very often since he'd received his persona, but already the two had learned to work with each other rather than awkwardly adjust to each other's tactics like they had during his practice sparring session with Emmilene those months ago. Speaking of which...

The teen reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone, staring at the screen for a second before hurrying through the house and to his room. Before he could sleep, there was one last thing he needed to do. He'd been putting this off for what felt like ages, and now he couldn't avoid it anymore.

After shutting his door and plopping down onto the floor next to his bed, he opened his call function and brought up Emmilene's number. Now, here's hoping she had time to talk. Without wasting a second he pressed CALL and held the phone up to his ear, pulling one knee close to his chest as the phone began to ring. // C'mon, pick up... //
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Inquiring Mind [NPC Emmilene]   Inquiring Mind [NPC Emmilene] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 8:35 pm

The phone gave off an odd noise, something that clearly did not sound like a phone could make that noise, until a voice laced with some static began to talk to him. It was easily recognized as Emmilene's own. "Julian....can you hear me? I have not tested this yet with you. I want to make sure my voice is audible." She said. It was rather impressive for technology to be made to communicate between the worlds themselves. Perhaps there was a time limit, as the static itself seemed to fluctuate between being too harsh and very light.

Communication:
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Inquiring Mind [NPC Emmilene]   Inquiring Mind [NPC Emmilene] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 8:51 pm

He couldn't help but wince lightly at the strange noise emanating form the speaker of his phone. In response, he held the device away from ear for a moment before tentatively returning it to its former place. Was the connection bad? Had the call failed?

Oh, no. There. He could hear her. A little staticky, sure, but at least she could be understood. "Yeah, I can hear you." he responded, smiling lightly in relief. Now he could save time and ask his questions now instead of traveling over there to see her. "There's a lot of feedback, though, so I'm not sure how long this is going to work."

"Hope you don't mind, but I've got a few questions. Do you have the time to talk for a few minutes?"

If she said no, he'd sigh and frown before promising to visit in a couple days time.

If she said yes, he'd continue on with, "Great. First off, how's things over there? Anything new happen, or any headway with the war...?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Inquiring Mind [NPC Emmilene]   Inquiring Mind [NPC Emmilene] EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 11:46 pm

Emmilene chuckled a bit from her end. "At least it works to a degree. I have time right now..." she said, though background could be heard from the other end, as though people were talking. Though eventually, the noises faded before she spoke again. "It hasn't changed much....truthfully....both sides are getting weaker...and we both seem to be suffering for it. Neither side is giving, and recently, a large light showed up some distance away; we think it isn't anything like a Shadow, and may investigate it if we have the resources." She informed him to the best of her ability what the light looked like, and that it looked like it was closer to the other end of the city than her own. It seemed like it may be a trip to get there.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Inquiring Mind [NPC Emmilene]   Inquiring Mind [NPC Emmilene] EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 9:51 am

Julian gave a light hum in thought, mulling this information over. This "light" reminded him of that second star or whatever the hell it was that popped up on his side. Were the two related? Coincidence? ...No, he didn't believe in coincidences that big. They had to be tied to one another in some way. Maybe he'd need to see if anything similar had happened in the other worlds...

"Do you mind if I tag along on that venture? It sounds like the same thing is happening over here, and I'd like to see what I could learn. Besides, it wouldn't hurt to have another pair of hands around, right?" He was hoping she'd say yes. If both sides could benefit, what was the point of turning him away?

"Tis next one's going to sound a little weird," he began once she'd answered his inquiry, "but do you know of or have you met anyone or anything claiming to be an angel, or some other powerful entity?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Inquiring Mind [NPC Emmilene]   Inquiring Mind [NPC Emmilene] EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:26 pm

"You know, funny you should say that. Some around here are whispering stories that they have seen an Angel before here as well. Maybe that light has something to do with it...if you want, you can look. Lately that light seems to be appearing at random. It changes every so often. Maybe they will show up again near us if you come in. I will not be against letting a group of Users join you," she said back to him. It seemed Emmilene herself was rather curious about this whole event. Maybe it had nothing to do with the war going on in that world, maybe it was...something else.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Inquiring Mind [NPC Emmilene]   Inquiring Mind [NPC Emmilene] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:20 pm

Julian couldn't help but smile slightly. Whether or not he was just pleased at the news or relieved (hell, maybe both), he wasn't sure, but at least he knew there was a lead. "Thanks. I know a few other users here, so you won't have to spare so many people." Besides, she mentioned that the light was closer to the opposition in that world. It would be in her best interest to keep as many people as she could away from this job, then. Save them for other fights, and all that, especially since there were others not exactly part of her group willing to take care of it for her. "Do you remember any specifics to these stories? Was anyone hurt or anything by seeing this angel?"

After hearing her response, he'd tackle the other item on his list. "Emmilene, do you know or have you heard of anyone named Sandra Dulrish?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Inquiring Mind [NPC Emmilene]   Inquiring Mind [NPC Emmilene] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 10:59 pm

"No one has reported anyone actually being hurt, nor were they actually able to confirm it, but the rumors must have circulated from somewhere...maybe..." she thought to herself. How did word reach over here? Surely someone must have known this whole time, or maybe someone did see and were too afraid to say anything?  She let out a breath in thought, though she nearly coughed when he mentioned a certain name, shocked by the mere sound of it. "H-How did you...?!" she cut herself off. Silence would be on the other end for a few moments before her voice came back on, a little bit flustered, and clearly caught off guard. "You know more than you say Julian, but I suppose there's no point in saying nothing....yes. I know a Sandra Dulrish. She's my older sister...or was. I can't say I'm sure. Sandra Dulrish and I were rather inseperable, yet we could not seem to get along much. When the calamity that separated us from the rest of the islands, I lost her. I haven't seen her since. How have you learned of her? Is there a Sandra Dulrish in your world? Forgive me, but I find it rather odd that you know who she is." Emmilene stopped there. She wouldn't say much more about her, given that it was a touchy subject as Julian now learned. What would he say about this?
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Inquiring Mind [NPC Emmilene]   Inquiring Mind [NPC Emmilene] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:02 pm

Good, no one was hurt, at least. Maybe that was a good sign. Hopefully. Of course, people might've run before the angel had a chance to attack them, but he preferred to pray for the former.

Oh geez. Maybe he stumbled onto something bigger than he thought. Now, the question was, was it a good discovery, or a bad one...? He kept silent until Emmilene was finished, trying to choose his words carefully. Obviously this was a touchy subject, and the last thing he needed was to drive a wedge between him and Penecia by ticking off the champion. He took a deep breath and started speaking slowly, trying his best to keep his tone soft and comforting. "I'm sorry I brought it up, Em, but I promise I wouldn't have if I didn't think it could be important." Might as well let her know that he wasn't aiming to upset her first. "I received a notice from the Velvet Room that there was a shadow problem in another world. Well, when I went there today, there was a woman who introduced herself by that name. Now, I can't say for certain whether or not it actually was her, but I can tell you what she's like." He proceeded to give the girl on the other end as many defining physical and behavioral traits he could remember such as her hair, height, attitude, and general rough-and-tumble persona. "Does that sound like her?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Inquiring Mind [NPC Emmilene]   Inquiring Mind [NPC Emmilene] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 10:30 pm

"It...It's alright. You caught me by surprise. I never mentioned it to you, and frankly, no one here knows about her existence to my knowledge...." she trailed off, allowing Julian to give a description of her for Emmilene to hear. With each word, she grew more strained. That.....the way she acted. Rough, wild, always acting like she was in control. "That's her...That's Sandra.....I thought she had died in the destruction of our islands...is she alive? You said you found her in another world? What was this world like? If you can give me information about it, I need to know. If she's alive somewhere...." she said, her voice uncharacteristically strained. The woman so sure and calm was now flustered, and concerned for someone she must clearly have cared for. Meanwhile, the signal began to get a little frizzled, and her voice was slowly getting harder to discern. It looked like the signal was cutting in and out; maybe Julian was running out of time to talk to her. "J.......ian........Tell me wh...you can."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inquiring Mind [NPC Emmilene]   Inquiring Mind [NPC Emmilene] Empty

Back to top Go down

Inquiring Mind [NPC Emmilene]
Page 1 of 1