Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
State of Mind [NPC Jandice] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
State of Mind [NPC Jandice] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
State of Mind [NPC Jandice] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
State of Mind [NPC Jandice] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
State of Mind [NPC Jandice] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
State of Mind [NPC Jandice] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
State of Mind [NPC Jandice] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
State of Mind [NPC Jandice] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
State of Mind [NPC Jandice] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

State of Mind [NPC Jandice]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paige

Paige

State of Mind [NPC Jandice] Empty
PostSubject: State of Mind [NPC Jandice]   State of Mind [NPC Jandice] EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 12:39 pm

Two weeks. It had been that long since all the supernatural business had been tucked away.

It felt weird, to be honest. He'd spent a full year passing portals and dealing with a demon rumbling about in his brain. Now the streets were filled with the influx of tourists that had been remiss for ages, his head was perfectly silent save for his own thoughts, and the glimmers of light he spied were nothing more than the glint of the sun off of store windows.

He should get used to it though. This was the way things were going to be from now on. Hell, that's what he wanted, right? No more of this hopping to other worlds nonsense, no danger for his home. That's what he got, and so he should be happy.

Forcing himself to shrug off the lingering regrets he was having about this whole Event, he glanced both ways up and down the street and, seeing that the crosswalk was flashing "GO", scurried across the street and hurried up the steps of the townhouse nestled there. In moments he rang the doorbell, and the door almost immediately opened to reveal Pierce's grinning face.

"Well hey there Psych." his uncle backed away from the door, holding it open for Julian to enter. He did so, and once the door was closed, pulled down the hood on his hoodie and looked around. Before he could say much of anything, Pierce turned him by the shoulders towards a hallway and shoved him forwards. "She's in the guest room, tell her I'll have food ready in a little if she wants to eat."

Julian nodded at the retreating figure of his uncle before walking down the hallway and arriving at a room near the end, which was closed. After taking a deep breath, Julian raised his hand and knocked on the door gently. "Jandice? It's me, Jewels. Can I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: State of Mind [NPC Jandice]   State of Mind [NPC Jandice] EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 9:56 pm

Inside the bedroom that Jandice had placed, she was definitely in the room, though inside she was clawing at a pillow from the couch in a sort of fidgety state. She threw the pillow behind the nearby table when Julian walked in, and turned her head to him.

State of Mind [NPC Jandice] Nishiki_11219

"Oh.....hey there Jewels..! I want to go outside now. Is it any bit safe?" she said, as the TV nearby still reported news of her disappearance. She certainly didn't want to be cooped up forever, but she agreed to for the sake of herself, and in a way, she trusted Julian for braving that other side of her. She looked at her hand that was clawing, to see that it was still an ugly mangled claw, before it slowly turned back to normal. "Well, I am learning more control. I have my moments, but I don't hear the voices anymore....Mean anything to you?"
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: State of Mind [NPC Jandice]   State of Mind [NPC Jandice] EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 12:07 am

Taking her reply as a "yes", Julian opened the door and peeked in before stepping into the room fully and closing the door behind him. He took a moment to glance at the TV and deliberate for a moment before giving Jandice a soft smile. "Things seem to be calming down a lot. If we're careful about it...yeah, we can go out for a while."

Hooking his thumbs in his pockets, the teen leaned against the wall next to the door. He listened quietly to Jandice's progress, silently pleased with how far she'd come. As much as he hated to have her here when he knew she'd rather be somewhere else, he was glad to hear that she'd been taking this time to deal with her problem and maybe come to terms with it, even to a small degree. "Really? That's great." he gave her another smile before tending to her question. "A few weeks ago, we managed to get everything squared away. So far, Azores seems to be running smoothly again, and we haven't seen hide or hair of Thesis or anyone like her." He watched Jandice's reaction carefully. As much as he'd like to give her all good news, he might as well be honest with her. "I don't know if Thesis is gone for good, but it doesn't look like she'll be back anytime soon, at least."

Julian looked down at the floor for a few seconds before letting out a soft sigh and asking lightly, "So...how are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: State of Mind [NPC Jandice]   State of Mind [NPC Jandice] EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 12:31 am

"I feel much better. I may go back to the club once it's done and just break the news to everyone. They all just think I'm on vacation after I called them..." she said with a mischievous stare. It's a good thing Julian's friend was so willing to lend a phone so she could contact her friends. Maybe he was just so excited to meet her. Not that she minded! The more that knew her the better! She was seemingly back to her old self. "I still get itches and pains, but I think I can at least keep myself from having outbursts ever again. I will try if I need to though. What about you...? Is it all over I guess?" She said, hopping off her couch and leaping to the table to sit directly onto it, rather disorganized like some animal. But perhaps that was her charm; being an animal where she fit. But of course in a normal house it certainly looked very weird, but not for Jandice.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: State of Mind [NPC Jandice]   State of Mind [NPC Jandice] EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 12:47 am

He shook his head lightly in bewilderment, a slight smile playing his features. He kind of wanted to scold Jandice for taking this so lightly, but he thought better of it. Throughout the year, he'd taken everything so...seriously. He didn't trust anyone, he played his cards right, closed himself off. Maybe he needed to learn a lesson form Jandice and take a step back every once in a while, not be so stressed. "I'm sure they were all glad to know you're safe."

"As far as I can tell, yeah. It's back to normal for me, it seems." He shrugged lightly, watching the girl bounce from place to place with a light smile. "So...what do you want to do? Pearce is fine with you staying here for as long as you need to. Or we could find you somewhere else to stay until the Wave's Peak is up again." Looking back on it all, Pearce had been fantastic. All he'd asked in return for his medical expertise and housing of Jandice was the assurance that neither of them had broken the law and that his kids would stay with Julian until Jandice had recovered and didn't mind the extra noise or she left. Blinking once, the teen made an "o" shape with his mouth before adding on, "Oh, right. Pearce is making food if you want some."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: State of Mind [NPC Jandice]   State of Mind [NPC Jandice] EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 2:43 am

"Are you kidding?! I want to go out and get this all done. Maybe we can start rumors about me and boys. Or you. I can see it now. New couple strikes the scene. Of course, I need makeup and a wig or two. Some stuff should still be hidden. Then again, maybe people will like the new look." She considered the options. "Maybe we can date, or I can set you up with someone. That sound good Jewels?" At least she was mostly back to her old self. The long nightmare she had endured behind everyone's back finally died down, and she could live close to normally.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: State of Mind [NPC Jandice]   State of Mind [NPC Jandice] EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 3:02 am

She seemed fine. More than fine, actually. This was the Jandice he remembered from when he first came to Azores, the one so vibrant and full of life. Seeing her like this again brought back heavy waves of nostalgia, and for a second, Julian could almost forget that any time had passed since his first night at the club. ...Well, that is, if the scenery wasn't so...residential.

Chuckling lightly, Julian gave her a nod. "Sounds good. But if you don't want me, at least let me see the girls you want to set me up with first, alright?" Standing upright, Julian opened up the door to the hallway and looked back at Jandice. "You wanted to go out, right? Well, get ready and we can go. Maybe pick up that stuff you need."

He took a step as if he was about to exit, then hesitated. There was a question lingering on his mind, and he wouldn't feel right leaving it unasked. So after a moment, he turned back to Jandice, expression perplexed. "Hey...so, the guys who were after you that night...are you worried about them?" he questioned tentatively. It would be foolish to drop their guard right now, just in case those guys wanted Jandice for...whatever purpose, but it couldn't hurt to know what Jandice thought of her current situation. She must not be too worried if she was already eager to hop back into her old lifestyle...right?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: State of Mind [NPC Jandice]   State of Mind [NPC Jandice] EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 1:48 pm

Jandice grinned. "Are you kidding? Not knowing is half the fun!" She was ready herself to get ready to exit, but when Julian brought up those guys from before, she frowned. "I don't know. It's not the first time I've had creepy people try to stalk me. But I haven't heard from them since. But you're the one that should be worried. Everyone knows what I look like, but you? You were the one that pissed em' off. Be careful. They may come back even though it's all over. So unless you plan to move out; and you better not, be ready for a tussle. Or just never go to Standasen. I don't." Jandice herself was a bit unsure, but she was grateful for Julian and his friends' help. If she had to help, she would do it. With her abilities coming to her as some sort of half-breed, she would try to put them to use. Could she control it? Well, that was a different story altogether.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: State of Mind [NPC Jandice]   State of Mind [NPC Jandice] EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 2:09 am

"I think I'll take a page from your book. Penecia is more fun than Standasen anyways." he shrugged, a light smile playing his lips. His expression sobered somewhat after a moment before he assured her, "Don't worry. I can look out for myself." Of course, he couldn't help but add in a mildly teasing tone, "I know you'd be devastated if anything happened to me."

His spiel done, Julian began to exit once more, calling out, "Meet me by the door when you're ready." before he closed the door, allowing the Jandice the privacy to do...whatever it was she might need to before heading out.

-Exit-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State of Mind [NPC Jandice]   State of Mind [NPC Jandice] Empty

Back to top Go down

State of Mind [NPC Jandice]
Page 1 of 1