Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Drown it Out [NPC Jandice]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Paige

Paige

Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] Empty
PostSubject: Drown it Out [NPC Jandice]   Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:23 pm

This whole week just plain sucked. Sure, it started alright, if not kind of weirdly. Wasn't every day Julian learned about parallel dimensions and gods and danger and magic stuff. Then came the worry about approaching doom and gloom in Azores, which kind of put a damper on the whole thing. And now two people in Azores are missing, he had no leads on whatever the hell was going on, any ideas he had were still in the planning stages, and there was a gaping amount of questions Julian couldn't answer. Yeah, it was a pretty crappy start to this school year.

Whenever things weren't going right, he'd normally look to his parents for advice. His dad preferred to hang around people who were happy, so maybe their good mood could rub off on him. His mom usually just grabbed herself a drink. Alochol wasn't Julain's first choice--it wasn't the healthiest thing, and besides, he wasn't quite old enough--but the company didn't sound so bad. So he'd come back to the Wave's Peak again, and was sitting on a chair at the counter, watching everyone dance and cheer and go about their business. Maybe Matthew's theory had something to it after all; he wasn't exactly feeling cheery, but listening to the music and seeing the mania around him was calming his nerves a little, and for the first time in a few days, he felt like he could think clearly.

Was it weird that heavy bass and screams were actually kinda relaxing? The thought made him smile a little. Ah well. At least it wasn't something really freaky calming his nerves, like the grinding of machinery or whale sounds. Yeah, things could always be weirder. Choosing to take a second and just forget about the problems and questions floating around inside his head, Julian rested his head on the counter in front of him, curling an arm around his eyes so as to block out what little light there was. His eyes closed a second later as he focused on the music, taping his fingers lightly against the countertop in a vague imitation of the beat.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Drown it Out [NPC Jandice]   Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 10:48 am

It would be all too soon before the music began to slow down. In fact, it slowed down to a particular ballad that the crowd still seemed ready for. Even the shouting and singing along slowed down to small dances. Surprisingly, this guitar ballad was probably not as heavy as the rest of the music they normally played, but its dark tone still somehow fit in with the rest of the gothic scene at the Wave’s Peak, such is its beauty.

When the music began, a small squeak of a chair could be heard next to Julian as Jandice sat in it, resting her hands in her lap, and pulled out a small coin from her pocket. She’d flip it and catch it with her left hand then turn it over her right. After looking to see what it landed on, Jandice gave a sigh. If Julian looked, he’d be able to see that she had a semi-moody look on her face, as though she was annoyed at something. Her contrasting-colored eyes looked upon the crowd as she sighed again and ordered a water, which the male bartender up front happily obliged to give her one. Taking the glass, she’d tilt it high and take a huge gulp, spilling some of the water down her chin and neck. It didn’t seem to faze her though when she put the glass back down. She actually didn’t seem to notice Julian was there given that he rested his head and kept it out of sight. She figured he was taking a break or something. "Hm...good song..." she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Drown it Out [NPC Jandice]   Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 5:17 pm

As the songs changed, Julian's forehead creased in a light frown. A second later and he sat up, eyes still closed, as he tried to adjust to the sudden tempo change. Alright, this wasn't the kind of music he was in the mood for. He needed something that would lift his spirits and make him forget what why the hell he was so agitated in the first place, not this. Not that it was a bad song. Just not what he wanted. Ah, well. The last thing he needed was to get worked up over this. That'd just sour what little happiness he had right now. Instead, he opened his eyes and turned in his chair, intent on people watching again.

Immediately the teen was greeted with the sight of a familiar woman downing a drink, splashing its contents everywhere. He blinked once, twice at her, before resting his cheek on his hand and watching her for a second. Jandice didn't seem so peppy tonight. There was no bat impression or wonky laughter or oddly colored (and probably spiked) drink. She actually looked kind of normal. How fitting, considering his mood.

"Hey Jandice, you got a little something right there." He called out just loud enough to be heard over the music. With his free hand he pointed at her chin, tracing small circles in the air to indicate the large area where her drink had splashed.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Drown it Out [NPC Jandice]   Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 6:15 pm

Jandice drank another sip, spilling a little more until she heard the voice of a familiar boy to her right. Jandice looked a bit surprised for a brief moment, as she had no idea he was there. Her look would soon turn back to her disgruntled look from before and shrug her shoulders. “Doesn’t bother me. I could use a cool down.” She didn’t say much. She seemed pretty tame, despite her demeanor. After setting the empty glass down, she turned to Julian. “I hope you’re not tired after just walking in. Maybe a slow dance will cheer that up?” she joked. Though, even her voice was a bit less peppy than usual. Her mood was practically infecting her words. But even still, Jandice would keep a small smile, swaying lightly to the slow song. “But of all the people that walk into my club, I didn’t think you’d be the one to be so….blah. We don’t need two blah people, so what’s up? I am sure you got bigger problems than I do Jewels,” she said. Even as she said that, her smile was gone, but her eyes remained fixated on him, like she was using her mind to make him explain himself. For a kid like him, must be something to make him look so boring. Someone may call it creepy, she would call it the duty of being an owner of a club. Plus she had to make it fun and help everyone forget their troubles right? Couldn't hurt anyone at all.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Drown it Out [NPC Jandice]   Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:28 pm

Julian didn't offer anything but a quirked eyebrow at her response. True, he didn't really figure Jandice to be the type to worry too much about her appearance, but he was pretty sure having water dripping all over your face would get annoying after a while. Still, her face, her decision. He lowered his outstretched hand and rested it on his knee, turning his gaze to the wall behind the counter as Jandice made another quip.

"Can't say I'd be much of a partner." He shrugged lightly. Middle school dances and awkward mock-proms taught him enough to get through a few songs, but he wasn't exactly a dancer. Not to mention he'd probably get murdered by 80%, if not all, of the male staff and a good chunk of the club-goers. Not exactly his idea of fun at the moment. A few seconds passed with him listening to Jandice speak. When she was done, his gaze flickered over to her for a moment before he turned his body towards her and finally met her gaze. A light smirk played over his features. "I doubt an overdue dose of teen angst trumps whatever's eating you." He couldn't exactly say what was really bugging him, could he? Jandice probably wouldn't call him insane if she heard it (...well, most likely not, anyways), but he wouldn't put it past her to laugh or blow it off completely. So it'd be best to just keep this little issue to himself. Besides, out of the two of them, Jandice was the crazier one. Really, what in the world could be so terrible that it'd make her look that annoyed?

His expression softened after a moment into a neutral expression laced with mild curiosity. "So what's up with you?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Drown it Out [NPC Jandice]   Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 3:13 pm

Jandice smirked a bit when he expressed his distaste for dance. “Is that so? Slow dancing is the easiest kind you know. Waaaait….do you still not have a lady friend? Actually, don’t answer that,” she joked. But whatever the reason, it seems he was a little out of his slump when he turned to her and gave that silly smile he made. “I am sure it could. Not often I have problems, I like everything. I just get annoyed with labor laws is all. Apparently I have been told by the local government that I have built up too much vacation time, so I will probably need to take some time off in the near future. Kinda sucks you know?” she said. She actually seemed and spoke a bit more dignified somehow, despite her wet appearance made only more flamboyant by her upper bikini top, and tonight, pink jean shorts, while keeping her purple hat over her head, perhaps because she had no way to say no, and she would need to take a small vacation whether she liked it or not. “I guess the Week of Electro is coming up, that’s when we take some time to play music that all enjoy, like dance, some hip hop, and electronic, so maybe I should be thankful,” she said. Despite what she seemed before, she did regain a bit of her smile back. Though a voice sounded past the bar, being a male’s voice. “It’ll be good for you won’t it? You’re always either here or cooped up in your room.” Jandice frowned again and reached into her cup, grabbing an ice cube and tossing it at him, which only seemed to land in his obviously gelled hair. The bartender gave a nervous laugh and went back to work. “I was aiming for his nose actually. Oh well, Sparkler please! And one for Jewels. He’s probably upset too,” she said.

In a short moment, a lemon-lime soda with apple juice mixed in would come in two glasses down their way. She took a sip, and gave a content sigh. “But enough about my problems, I got a club to run you know? So they're hardly problems! Plus you shouldn't have to worry about my personal stuff, I gotta make sure everyone enjoys me and their stay here! What’s up with you kid? Don’t worry, I said I owed you so don’t worry about paying for that one, I got it.” Jandice seemed a bit back to normal, a little less grumpy and a bit more playful, though she could easily feel a lot better.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Drown it Out [NPC Jandice]   Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 11:54 pm

...She was annoyed because she had to take a vacation? What a weird chick. Most jumped at the chance to get away from work for a day or two. Not this girl. No, she'd rather be cooped up inside this building for a while rather than have some time to herself or something. "Yeah, I can kinda see that." It was hard to bite back the sarcasm in his voice, but he managed it pretty well. Julian even managed to stick in a little good-natured, almost sympathetic smile in there to cover up any mistakes he might've made on the delivery. The last thing he wanted or needed was Jandice getting annoyed with him.

"Guess that sorta stuff isn't your thing, huh?" Must not be if she was glad her forced vacation was happening then. He could sort of understand, though; the last thing wanted when he was upset was to listen to peppy pop music. Maybe she was sort of the same way. Or she just might not like that genre of music but feel like she had to play it for her customers or something.

Julian's silver gaze fell on the drink that landed in front of him. It looked clear...ish. Sniffing it tentatively, he realized it was sweet, not bitter like alcohol. He hesitated for a second, considering the thought he'd had last time about being careful with whatever Jandice gave him to drink, but blew off his concerns in the end and took a large sip. If it was spiked, so be it; maybe it'd loosen him up or chase away the last bits of irritation hovering over him. A light shudder ran down his spine at the sugary taste before he turned to Jandice and listened to her question. "Thanks." He smiled for a moment before taking another sip, this one must smaller, so as to give himself a second to think about his response. What'd he say before..."teen angst", right...well, he'd have to run with that. Finally he set the glass down and brushed a finger over his lips thoughtfully. "Friend of mine took a jab at me 'cause I'm single. Didn't really bother me 'til he said I couldn't get a girl even if I tried." A mild grimace flashed across his face for a moment. "So I tried asking out a couple and got rejected." He thunked his head against the counter-top as if depressed at the thought and let out a large sigh. Alright, probably not the best lie he could've come up with, but he pulled it off relatively well, he thought. Besides, Jandice was already on that train of thought earlier, so why not let her continue with it? It'd save him the trouble of trying to direct her to something else, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Drown it Out [NPC Jandice]   Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:07 pm

“I just kind of like my own type of music. I’ll listen when I have to, but it’s playing in my club of all places. That’s our way of “appealing to the mainstream crowd”. I like making the crowd happy, but it doesn’t mean I have to like such loud zappy tunes,” she said, a semi-embarrassed smile on her face. Jandice though kept quiet, much unlike her wild nature yet still seemed like it was a part of her personality when calm. “Wha? That isn’t something you should  worry so much about. There’s plenty of girls. The real challenge is when you have to prove it to a girl that you like her! If you just ask people out at random, of course you can see more rejections. Best to have a friendship before you start asking to the movies and things. Look.” She would turn his chair around and place a hand under his chin to lift it gently up, her fingers smooth as water as she directed his eyes to the crowd. “See how many people are just having fun, how many are talking, and how many are walking up to probably random strangers? Chances are, the ones just walking up are just trying to get a warm bed with someone for the evening, the ones talking could be friends, though could still be trying to get some, and the ones having fun dancing away do not care. The ones succeeding to getting a lady or guy for the night probably won’t be seeing much of them in the morning. The ones talking and making friends, or hanging with their own will be even closer. And who knows, they may be single…” she let go of Julian’s head.

“The point is, don’t ask random people. Be picky! I love all customers in my club, but of course I have best customers!” she grinned widely and nudged his shoulder. “I like you Jewels. For a kid who looks so reserved, you sure know how to come to the best place in Azores.” She took a moment thoughtfully and drank her drink. “So what type of girls do you like? That’s the first thing you need to get straight before giving her the nightly earthquake,” she laughed loudly, as though what she said was loads funnier than she put it.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Drown it Out [NPC Jandice]   Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:32 pm

Slowly raising his head, Julian blinked dumbly at Jandice's passionate claim. That was what she thought the challenge was? Proving his feelings for a girl? Didn't that happen in a relationship anyways, when both people put any kind of effort into it? Needless to say, this wasn't exactly what he was expecting.

There was a second of being precariously off balance when his chair started to spin. He groped for the counter edge, trying to hold his balance, but settled on grabbing the sides of his chair when he found himself facing the crowds. At least Jandice didn't jerk his head up and around or anything. It probably would've been a killer on his neck. This girl really had no concept of personal space. But he found himself focusing on the people scattered around anyways, listening attentively to her...advice? Was that what it was? Maybe wisdom would be a better word for it. ...Well, he wasn't really asking for it, but he'd take it all the same. It couldn't hurt, right? Maybe it'd come in handy when he was actually having lady troubles.

"Isn't that playing favorites? Is that allowed?" The dark-haired teen grinned lopsidedly, his tone light. Everyone preferred one thing (or person) over another. It was just human nature. Nothing wrong with it. But it's always nice to hear that you're one of the favorites. Jandice's little comment made both sides of his mouth lift up in a smile. "I've always been told I have excellent taste."

Well, he guessed that question was going to come up sooner or later, considering the lie he'd told. Interesting terminology, though, he had to give her that. Leaning back slightly in his chair and tilting his head lightly to once side, he gave her a light shrug. "I've never gone after particular girls. It's like..." His mouth pinched to the side in thought for a moment. "If there's something about them that catches my interest, then I talk to them." To be honest, he'd never actually gone up to a girl just to drop a one-liner or a pick-up line on her, and trying cheesy pick up lines on female friends didn't count. He'd never been that desperate for a date. After a moment, Julian glanced at Jandice with a wry grin. "And I don't do one night stands."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Drown it Out [NPC Jandice]   Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 8:21 pm

“Well of course there are best customers. Not uncommon around the work force yeah? It also isn’t often I see the same guy coming back over and over. It’s practically your home!” Jandice grinned. “I was told you taste excellent.” She said with a mischievous giggle. She wondered if he took the reaction as well as other guests might. As far as flirts went, most people either took it in stride, or came back with some of their own words. But regardless, Jandice nodded. “So you don’t know why you’re picky, you just go with the flow? Hah! That works. But what do you do? Gonna need more than a “Hey I like you” to get a girlfriend. Learn about her more, THEN ask her out somewhere, THEN ask to date her. Simple strategy!” She lifted her knees to the edge of her seat and twirled herself in the chair. “So tell me!” she grabbed the table to stop her spinning and shook her head lightly to rid herself of her dizziness. “Any girl you are currently into at the moment? What is she like?”
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Drown it Out [NPC Jandice]   Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 10:35 pm

Figures she'd be the forward type. Whether or not she was actually flirting or just trying to get a rise out of him was the real question. Ah well, never got anything good without a little risk involved, right? "If you taste half as good as you look then I know you've got me beat." Julian reached behind him and picked up his glass, trying to smother the too-wide grin by taking a drink. So far, it seemed to be doing the trick, but he was sure anyone could see the corners of his mouth twitching upwards if they looked hard enough.

"Exactly." Setting the drink back on the counter and swiping his thumb across his lip, the teen nodded. It was a simple strategy, and it saved him a headache in the end. Of course, he'd only seriously gone out with a couple of girls in the past, but the system prevented all the crying and the screaming and the annoying hassle that followed most break-ups. For that right there, Julian was more than willing to stick to that plan for as long as he lived.

The dark-haired boy turned his head as motion caught his eye. An amused grin settled over his face a moment later as he watched Jandice spin around like a little kid in her seat, apparently having one hell of a time. Was it weird that out of all the things to do in this club, she chose to do that? ...Eh, probably not. The thought made him chuckle a bit before he focused on the woman's words. And here was another anticipated question...that he didn't have an answer for at the moment. Julian stayed quiet for a second, considering his options, before shrugging and giving Jandice a toothy grin. "Maybe, maybe not. If I did, would you be jealous?" Of course, with the way his silver eyes gleamed and the levity of his tone, it was obvious he was just screwing with her.

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Drown it Out [NPC Jandice]   Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 12:11 am

He had bite to him after all. Even all the times before this he didn’t seem to do much. “I’m impressed! But I get flirts all the time. Better make yourself stick out!” Jandice said with a sly wink. Julian had to prove himself a little more than that in order to stick out. He’s a cute boy, and she was interested somewhat. But so was everyone else at the moment. He just needed a little prodding is all. But apparently she didn’t have to do anything when he made his little quip of the tongue. “That depends Jewels. You interested in little ol’ me? I din’t know you had such tastes!” she said, leaping off of the chair and twirling around to the slow music. “You are gonna have to do better than that!”
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Drown it Out [NPC Jandice]   Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 10:48 pm

...Was that a challenge? Maybe a dare? Either way, Julian couldn't help but grin a little. // Note to self: learn pick-up lines. // He couldn't back down from a challenge without a proper fight now, could he? Of course not. This was going to be fun. ...After he did some research, of course, but still.

Funny how she jumped to that conclusion. Was that what it sounded like? ...Maybe, now that he thought about it. He watched her spin around for a moment before quirking an eyebrow. "Got any suggestions for me?" The grin didn't fade from his face as he leaned back against the counter and folded his arms, waiting for more of her "advice".
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Drown it Out [NPC Jandice]   Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 10:57 pm

“Sounds like cheating doesn’t it? Now you’re asking for help from me? Not fair!~” she said, tilting her hat the other way and sporting a coy grin. “Well first you gotta be bold! Or be subtle. Either one can work. But being subtle means you may confuse the other one, so you might as well say it obviously. Being bold you may come on too strong, but you can bounce back as a joke! Though it may not always work,” she said, putting two fingers to her chin to give a pinch as though she were imitating a scholarly professor, which looked quite silly given what she was wearing and where the two were at. She grabbed two nearby bottles just laying empty on a table and began to juggle them somewhat well; at least, not dropping either of them. “I have been practicing like I said I would. I still can’t do more than this.” She grinned, despite a few looks from the bartenders, and the interested looks of quite a few dancers. She was having trouble sticking to any one particular subject without getting all hyper. “You ready to go out and meet the ladies Jewels? Cause I don’t think so! You gotta have guts!” she grinned and patted her chest several times before breathing heavily and sitting on a rail across from Julian in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Drown it Out [NPC Jandice]   Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 8:59 pm

"..." The way she said it made the whole business of getting a girl seem way too risky. Play your cards just the tiniest bit wrong and bam, you're screwed. He's bold, they get offended. He's subtle, they don't get it. Was there no pleasing women? ...Well, considering this was Jandice talking, he probably should have expected those contradictions. Every time Julian talked to her, she had some sort of wishy-washy comment or double-edged quip. What had he called those again? Oh, right: Jandicisms. The teen pinched his mouth to the side in thought, trying to pick out some useful information in her whole piece while the club owner busied herself with tossing things around.

...Oh, she was juggling. That took a second. He grinned brightly and let out a soft chuckle. "Well, you haven't hit anyone or broken anything yet, so I'd say you're doing great." Considering how packed this place was, that was a feat in itself.

Julian cocked his head to the side at Jandice's question, his grin only widening. Was that a jab? Probably. But knowing her, she meant it as a joke...maybe. Probably. Most likely, anyways. "Even if you thought I could, I wouldn't move. I'm already talking to the prettiest girl here." She should laugh at that. Or smile. The line wasn't exactly the best (hell, he'd admit it was pretty damn corny), but she had to give him points for trying, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drown it Out [NPC Jandice]   Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] Empty

Back to top Go down

Drown it Out [NPC Jandice]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next