Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Desert Trek [Run 1] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Desert Trek [Run 1] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Desert Trek [Run 1] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Desert Trek [Run 1] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Desert Trek [Run 1] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Desert Trek [Run 1] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Desert Trek [Run 1] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Desert Trek [Run 1] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Desert Trek [Run 1] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Desert Trek [Run 1]

Go down 
+2
Space Overlord Bfroger6
Steele
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

Desert Trek [Run 1] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert Trek [Run 1]   Desert Trek [Run 1] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 12:51 pm

Desert Trek [Run 1] - Page 2 Tumblr_njbdp4IQVa1sxcttho1_500

"FOLLOW ME LEAD AND LET'S SHOW 'EM THE DOWN UNDER THAT IS SIX FEET UNDER EH?!"

Action:

Passives, inventory and skills:

HP: 105/234  ||  SP: 148/164
Level: 9 (Rank 5)
Exp:  ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Uses: 0
Strengths: Dark / Light
Weaknesses: Earth / Wind
PEnd: 22%
MEnd: 22%
Ppstr: 40
Pmstr: 34
Dx: 72
Lk: 71
Equipment
Head | Mark of Chaos
: +50 HP (PVS) :
Hands | Tearless Loafers
: Base dodge chance is 20% :
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Desert Trek [Run 1]   Desert Trek [Run 1] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 3:53 pm

Desert Trek [Run 1] - Page 2 Battle16

ENEMY: ERADICATED

Shuffle Time:

Last edited by Infernal Zero on Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Desert Trek [Run 1]   Desert Trek [Run 1] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 3:55 pm

You have a few moments before you reach your next fight. All downed characters can pick themselves up at 1 HP.

You may use items or skills to recover. When ready, state that you are moving to the next fight.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Desert Trek [Run 1]   Desert Trek [Run 1] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 12:18 am

Desert Trek [Run 1] - Page 2 Latest?cb=20070712104226
"Oof Taken out by your own awesomeness. Not cool, bro. Not cool at all."
The image that the Glitch had taken popped up in Kick's UI. Kick had learned from experience that nobody else could see the little porker, or hear his annoying comments, but Kick couldn't get him to shut up. He just stood there, staring at the white armored gunner with a look of pure judgement. Kick was able to highlight the little shit with his cursor and activate Whisper mode at least... "Shut up, Glitch, seriously. Your power just freakin' killed me."

"It's not my fault you can't handle my sheer unmatched power. *snort* And it's X_Pussy_Destroyer_X to you, Plebeian. Mongrel. You're not fit to like my hoofs."

"It's "Hooves." And you aren't a...whatever that thing is. You're a string of data that's giving me a colossal..."

Kick realized he'd been idle for probably a moment too long, kneeling on the ground after his admittedly uncool defeat. Friggin hell that hurt. This was why Canary kept telling him to invest in healing skills. All this self-healing got expensive. He knew Bunny and Nuka had healing skills, though, so he decided that, since he was with people he atleast knew a little bit, he could use a little humility and maybe bum a heal from one of them. After all, Medicines were more useful to him in the middle of combat than Snuff souls.

"...Man..." He started, scratching the back of his head and looking to the others. "Punked by my own shit. How uncool is that huh? Would one of you lovely ladies mind giving me a heal? I've got Snuffs to trade if it makes it worth your while." He offered a weak, apologetic smile. Not only would he not last long with 1hp, he wouldn't be able to use any of his skills either. What a pain in the ass...
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Desert Trek [Run 1]   Desert Trek [Run 1] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 1:54 am

After punching the Roo she'd grabbed hold of, Nuka swiftly moved out of the way as she noticed the rabbit preparing for a, quite frankly, over the top attack. Seriously... Was that really necessary? These lot were giving those mobs way too much credit. Though as expected with a barrage like that on pipsqueaks like these, it had knocked all the enemies down and Tennuka wasted no time to take advantage and join the others to pummel them out of the data scape. The brawling fox would step back and peer over to the rabbit, clearly judging the creature through narrowed eyes as the battle ended. "That seemed a little excessive. Do try to keep your strength for if something actually threatening turns up, I'm not dragging you to the end if you exhaust yourself before then." Her words were harsh but honest, there was no way of knowing what would be up ahead and throwing out your best moves and wasting them at the start was just asking to be killed. No one ever learned unless they were told. Though speaking of dragging people to the end...

THUD. "You idiot." Nuka sighed as she punched Kick in the gut with a fist full of power. At first the blow would feel more like it winded him than helped, though she sorta did that on purpose, either way the healing powers behind the punch would become quickly apparent to Kick once he recovered himself. Though no sooner than he seemed to recover himself from being winded Nuka would punch him again in just the same way. "That one was for referring to me as 'lady'." She'd smirk before swiping the offered snuff soul off of Kick's winded body and adding it to her inventory. With that out of the way, the fox would turn back around, placing a paw on her chest to heal herself in preparation for the next battle. Striding back past the gun bunny, she'd place her hand on the small creatures shoulder as she pasted and heal them up as well. "Now don't go wasting this energy again, got it?" She'd grunt before glaring off towards the one that called themselves 'kiLLrito'. They didn't seem to have been hurt during that fight, nor did she really care to interact with him yet. Not until he proved all this big talk of his, until then she saw him nothing more than a pathetic wannabe. For now she'd simply use the snuff soul she took from Kick and continue forward. "Come on the lot of you. There's no chance that's all of them."

Tennuka:

Action:
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Desert Trek [Run 1]   Desert Trek [Run 1] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 4:37 pm

"Hey lady! So long as I 'ave my bullets, I got power! Besides, it's a showa powah, gotta remind a certain someon' that they ain't a one party crew! Now, lessgo fuck up some more cyber bugga's!" The adorable, 2ft tall bunny declared, pointing aggressively in no direction in particular.

HP: 222/234  ||  SP: 148/164
Equipment
Head | Mark of Chaos
Hands | Tearless Loafers
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Desert Trek [Run 1]   Desert Trek [Run 1] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 8:19 pm

"Tsk let's just go grind more."

kiLLrito:
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Desert Trek [Run 1]   Desert Trek [Run 1] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 1:35 pm

Desert Trek [Run 1] - Page 2 Battle17

Combat Protocols Initiated! Get ready to rumble!

Champion Roo - Level 10:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Desert Trek [Run 1]   Desert Trek [Run 1] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 9:23 pm

Tennuka would give a stern glare towards the rabbit, before sighing and deciding it wasn't worth her time right now to convince it not to waste its strength. If they wanted to wear themselves out on the small fry and fall to the boss in the end, so be it. If they wanted her help after ignoring her advice, they'd be mistaken on thinking she'd offer it. Either way it didn't seem to take long before their next prey was sighted, one of the higher ranked versions of the Roo's they had just fought. Cracking her knuckles, Nuka crouched into a low dash, leaping up as she reached close to the over sized brute and attempted to upper cut the thing right in the jaw with her electrical powered fist.

Desert Trek [Run 1] - Page 2 78CcIP6

"Let's see how hard you fall, big guy."

Tennuka:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Desert Trek [Run 1]   Desert Trek [Run 1] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 2:56 am

This time, Kick let the beautiful Vixen set up for him. Not only did she deal some fantastic damage, but she also affected it with an ailment that suited Kick perfectly. Time to restore some face from last fight's embarrassment.

Desert Trek [Run 1] - Page 2 1A61F3D3DB159A07F0FFC28729BB2483FC69E8A8
"Here We Go!"

Action:

Kicked_By_God:
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Desert Trek [Run 1]   Desert Trek [Run 1] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 12:53 pm

As the Critical Hit landed, and the enemy reeled from the attack, Kick took a moment to collect himself, instead of releasing a mad flurry of power like last time.

"Stay down for a minute, big guy."

Action:

Kicked_By_God:
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Desert Trek [Run 1]   Desert Trek [Run 1] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 1:17 pm

"Aight, I'll admit, ya're a big bugga! But don't worry, we may be assholes to one anotha', but we still a team ya big fuck!"

Action:

HP: 222/234  ||  SP: 148/164
Equipment
Head | Mark of Chaos
Hands | Tearless Loafers
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Desert Trek [Run 1]   Desert Trek [Run 1] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 9:03 pm

Desert Trek [Run 1] - Page 2 Battle18

Combat Protocols Initiated! Get ready to rumble!

Champion Roo - Level 10:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Desert Trek [Run 1]   Desert Trek [Run 1] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 11:21 pm

The brawling fox would watch as her comrades quickly took to the opening she provided for them, knocking the monstrous brute to the ground with a deafening thud. Good, at least they were playing smart enough to take advantage of the openings her lightning fists provided, though as expected, the big guy wasn't down and out yet. In quite a swift and smooth action for one so large, the Roo seemed to plant his hands into the ground to simultaneously push himself back up to his feet and lift out a chunk of the rock all at once before hurtling it in her direction. "Tsk." Tennuka would brace herself, throwing her arms out in front of her and physically trying to catch the bolder as it crashed down into her, causing her to be pushed back along the ground as her feet sunk slightly into the dirt where she tried to slow the momentum of the tossed rock. As much as it did put some strain on her to do so, she figured this was damn better than just taking the fucker right to the face with no resistance. Plus, now she had her own toy to play with... Grimacing lightly, Nuka hefted the bolder up, sending powerful waves of electric current pulsing through the chunk of earth concentrating a large amount of energy right at the back more and more until the rock could handle no more and seemed to ping back at great speed towards the giant Roo like a bolt of hard lightning.

Desert Trek [Run 1] - Page 2 78CcIP6

"Never was a fan of hard candy. Have it back."

Tennuka:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Tamsin Ferrell

Tamsin Ferrell

PostSubject: Re: Desert Trek [Run 1]   Desert Trek [Run 1] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 11:49 pm

"Did Kill just bail? Ha! I bet his mom pulled the plug or something to get him to clean his room. Lame." Chastizing finished, he whistled low as Tennuka caught the boulder that was thrown at her. It clearly did some damage, but she fully intended to turn that damage back around. Hurling the bolder along with lightning back at her attacker. However, the Roo seemed to just be getting it's own bearings after having fallen over, and was reeling just in time to avoid the attack. Still, watching it explode into the cliff face behind the giant was enough to spark Kick's appreciation.

"Damn, Nuka, you're a Goddess." He laughed in appreciation as he spun his guns around.

"Hey, you damn brat! Stop oggling the furry and focus on the fight. Come on! I want some delicious bugs, come on! It didn't work out so well last time, sure, but this time I'll be sure to be more careful with how much of my awesome power I give you. Are you ready??"

Kick took a breath. This whole thing was so new to him, but if he were to accomplish his goal, he'd need to harness this power.

Desert Trek [Run 1] - Page 2 Tumblr_mztxreJlNA1qboimco2_500
"Alright, I'm right here...Glitch me. Also, Nuka's not a Furry. Watch your mouth."

Action:

Kicked_By_God:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desert Trek [Run 1]   Desert Trek [Run 1] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Desert Trek [Run 1]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next