Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Winds of the Desert blow....(Open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Winds of the Desert blow....(Open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Winds of the Desert blow....(Open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Winds of the Desert blow....(Open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Winds of the Desert blow....(Open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Winds of the Desert blow....(Open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Winds of the Desert blow....(Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Winds of the Desert blow....(Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Winds of the Desert blow....(Open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Winds of the Desert blow....(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai Togami

Kai Togami

Winds of the Desert blow....(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Winds of the Desert blow....(Open)   Winds of the Desert blow....(Open) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 11:42 am

"Woooh! Akina wasn't joking!"Devin remarks as he exits the train and comes upon the sight of the whole Zela Academy, covered in hundreds and hundreds of tons of sand and a arid air that doesn't fit the location.

"This is what I'd call a bad day.... or month. Who would do such a thing or have the power to do it?" These questions seamed to go unanswered, as a gust of hot air rushed by Devin.

"Well, she said that she found stuff in the sand, it might be interesting to search for an hour or so."

[color+#99ff33]"I hope mom doesn't fuss about the sand in my clothes though."[/color] is Devin's thought as he scours the sand with a inquisitive eye...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert blow....(Open)   Winds of the Desert blow....(Open) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 9:23 pm

Nozomi had found himself walking around the desert that had stood over the school once again. He didn't know much as to why he did. He just considered it worth searching around again.

As Nozomi walked around the desert for nearly an hour he had failed to find anything strangely. It was as if luck was against him. Perhaps it was just fate that he was not going to find anything today. Woe was him. Oh shame. Then again. Nozomi found what was probably a atm with alot of money in it. His luck had to run out sometime.

As Nozomi walked by he spotted a young boy around his age. Figuring nothing was wrong with giving the usual approach he went up to him.

Hey. What's brought you to this strange desert? Nozomi said inquisitivley. Most people didn't exactly find this place very interesting
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert blow....(Open)   Winds of the Desert blow....(Open) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 9:50 pm

I went over to Zela Academy to search for anything that might be related to the persona I just got. "You don't need to talk like I'm not there, oh I know, how about we have a conversation while your busy looking for supernatural stuff?" Jeez, who thought the bloody titan patron of humanity would be so talkative..... but then again he is probably still pinned to that rock like in the myths. "Sadly that is true, for I cannot leave this rock, nor the crow that continuously comes for my liver."

Damn, that's rough, but anyway as I try to look around and dig in this giant desert that suddenly covered a school, I see some people in the distance. Cautious, I quietly approach the 2 people to see a familiar face. "Damnit Nozomi, what are you doing here right now? Oh wait I know, looking for the same things as me."

But who is that other guy him? "Be cautious child, I think I sense something about those two." Sense something? What does he mean by he senses something...... no, don't fucking tell me. Does Nozomi have a persona? If so god damnit man, I would have listened to whatever you had to say.

"I think it's about time to spill the beans Nozomi, because I finally got a persona."
Back to top Go down
Kai Togami

Kai Togami

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert blow....(Open)   Winds of the Desert blow....(Open) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:30 am

After a while of combing the desert with his eyes(Yes that sounds painful), Devin hears footsteps approaching. To which he turns and finds a guy with a orange and black hoodie walking towards him.

"What am I doing here.... That's a good question." Devin says, pondering his actions "I came here to check on the school, since I was supposed to start it today and man, the rumors were true!"

"Are you one of the people that have been treasure hunting?" Devin asks as he notices a odd looking person trying to be "stealthy" over the last sand dune....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert blow....(Open)   Winds of the Desert blow....(Open) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 12:04 pm

Yeah I was just as shocked as you were when I first saw the school like this.. It truly is a shock.

Man. Speaking of which it led Nozomi to wonder when they would solve the mystery of this place being...Rather sandy. Though ah well.T here was a time and place for everything,and the time for that wasn't exactly now then. Nevertheless

Yeah I've been making the most of this. Theres alot of scattered money and stuff around here. I've constantly been looking around for it.
Back to top Go down
Kai Togami

Kai Togami

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert blow....(Open)   Winds of the Desert blow....(Open) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:39 am

"Would you mind if I came along? Three heads are better than one..." Devin says, confusingly until he motions to behind this new acquaintance.

"My name is Devin by the way, what's yours?" This was said loud enough so that the stalker/person trying to be stealthy could hear.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert blow....(Open)   Winds of the Desert blow....(Open) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:54 pm

(Thanks for ignoring that last post mostly, it sucked) "Oh, I'm Tremora Veritain. Nice to see you again Nozomi. Also, who is this person with you Nozomi? You've got a good..... nevermind, I just suck at hiding." Jeez I just wanted to see if I could watch them from afar and observe but oh well.

"I know what you told me Nozomi but seeing it for myself is something else. An entire school covered in sand, by who knows what. This is definently one of those paranormal things." Right as I say that I mouth out to Nozomi "Did you tell him?"

"Now this is akward, it would take months for a digging crew to find anything. How would we be able to? I mean, it's as you said Nozomi. Your entire school turned into a desert overnight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert blow....(Open)   Winds of the Desert blow....(Open) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 9:02 am

Well Nice to meet you DeviN. My name is Nozomi. I don't really mind if you came along though I dont know who you mean by the third. The kid seemed alright he figured. Not like there was anything bad about him or anything
Nozomi then noticed Tremora walking over and starting to speak. He had no idea where he really came from but he'd just go along with it for now.

Oh hey Tremora. What are you doing around here? Yeah I told you the entire school is covered in sand.

Nozomi then went over to whispered to Tremora quickly.

GodFuckignDamnit Tremora the guy is normal. We do not tell people we have a persona all over the place! Slightly annoyed. We can't just..... Go around saying we have personas. We aren't superheroes or anything. This isn't a game. We have alot to get done.

Nozomi then after backing away into the normal conversation.

I don't really think we'd be able to dig it out ourselves or anything.

Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert blow....(Open)   Winds of the Desert blow....(Open) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:15 am

I whisper this quietly to him "Woah woah, ok then, he is normal. I was just wondering if you told him and how we should approach this. Don't persecute me for it. ;.;" Jeez, I wasn't playing around or anything, I was just trying to be cautious.

"Soooooo, since we won't be able to dig anything out, there's no point in being here. I guess there isn't really any point staying around this place." Just from being here for 30 minutes is staining my jacket, jeez.
Back to top Go down
Kai Togami

Kai Togami

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert blow....(Open)   Winds of the Desert blow....(Open) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 6:08 pm

While those two were ironing out their differences, Devin looks back out towards the sand, almost thinking that he saw something sparkle out in the distance... "Did you see that?" I thought I saw something reflect the sunlight...."

"You might want to try some different clothes if you want to be more comfortable in a desert environment..." Devin says to Tremora "It's not smart to wear leather in the environment."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert blow....(Open)   Winds of the Desert blow....(Open) EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 10:52 am

There are alot of things that tend to reflect out in the sunlight on this desert. Given the tendency for there to be hidden things here. You should probably check it out. The aspect of finding treasure as a minor excitement for Nozomi. Perhaps this kid had led to him finding free money once again. Who knows, there could also be weird things hidden in these sandy depths. Or even animals.

Well yeah Tremora. You shouldn't be wearing that over in the desert man. It's not exactly going to be very appropriate. Though I don't get how you keep staining it. There isn't any sand storms or anything blowing about. Last time I checked nobodies throwing sand at you either.... The boy said glancing around. The place was utterly empty of anybody except the three of them. Then again who had any motivation to come to the school when it was in such a state.

I mean guys. We could definently look around here for some stuff. There's alot you can find with just your bare hands alone.
Back to top Go down
Kai Togami

Kai Togami

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert blow....(Open)   Winds of the Desert blow....(Open) EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:16 pm

"Think we should check it out... Though we will need to remember where the bridge is." Devin says still eying the reflection, it seamed to flash almost in rhythm...

Out of the blue Devin asks the both of them"What have you found here? It would be nice to know a little bit of the things that was found here before..."
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert blow....(Open)   Winds of the Desert blow....(Open) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 6:11 pm

"I was 'trying' to sneak in the sand Nozomi. As you can see, it didn't work well. But there wouldn't be anything worthwhile, just miscellaneous stuff. Oh, I found nothing, I was busy trying to stalk you two."
Back to top Go down
Kai Togami

Kai Togami

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert blow....(Open)   Winds of the Desert blow....(Open) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:41 am

"....." was the only answer Devin could give Tremora, based on his comment.

[/color]What does he mean my miscellaneous stuff?"[/color]Devin wonders, this sand seams to be the cause of something supernatural... Maybe whatever force that did this lost a item or two...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert blow....(Open)   Winds of the Desert blow....(Open) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:48 am

Well We've found money over here actually. And all kinds of other stuff buried in the sand. in fact We should probably check out that strange shining object over in the distance. He said noticing the weird gleam a distance from them. It wasn't really too far for them at all either actually. In fact they could easily just walk over there and check it out in a quick five minutes if anything.

Well Tremora atleast you were honest about it Uh. Nozomi found himself at a loss of words on that one. Tremora stalking him all the way over here....He had to admit his friend had some very....Strange habits.

Uhhhhh Yeah. Yeah I'd appreciate NOT stalking people in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winds of the Desert blow....(Open)   Winds of the Desert blow....(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Winds of the Desert blow....(Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next