Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
ugh! why did i come out here (open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
ugh! why did i come out here (open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
ugh! why did i come out here (open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
ugh! why did i come out here (open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
ugh! why did i come out here (open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
ugh! why did i come out here (open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
ugh! why did i come out here (open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
ugh! why did i come out here (open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
ugh! why did i come out here (open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

ugh! why did i come out here (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

ugh! why did i come out here (open) Empty
PostSubject: ugh! why did i come out here (open)   ugh! why did i come out here (open) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 9:03 pm

this took some guts. Gina , haven just gotten her new home in standassen was bored so she decided to check out her scool , or what was left of it. she had heard that zela academy was buried underneath a bunch of sand. she wondered how that happened , even though she was estatic that she didn't have to go to school. ''man this heat is ridiculous!'' gina said as she took her head off and got closer to the building.

''holy crap!'' she shouted as her eyes widened at the sight of all the sand.

'' how did this happen?! she asked herself.

the sight was truly something to behold. it wasn't often you'd see a school buried under sand like this.
Back to top Go down
FallenVanguard

FallenVanguard

PostSubject: Re: ugh! why did i come out here (open)   ugh! why did i come out here (open) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 9:40 pm

Lucius, curious about the school he planned on attending, decided to stop by and visit the place. He had some free time and hadn't really formed a crew or a group of friends just yet, so he didn't have anywhere else to be. Not like mom needs any help with the biz...

The first thing he saw when he got there was...a jaw dropping young lady about his age. He eyed her up and down quickly and threw on a charming smirk. She was easily the best looking gal he'd come across since he got here, there was no chance in hell he was passing up the chance to talk to her.

"Well hello there-" It wasn't until after he had opened his mouth that he realized the beautiful girl was staring at the school in shock.

And he could see why.

"What the...how the hell did that happen?!" I mean it wasn't everyday that an entire institution was swallowed up by sand, especially when everywhere else was fine. How had he not heard of this?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ugh! why did i come out here (open)   ugh! why did i come out here (open) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 4:28 pm

gina had heard the voice but couldn't take her focus off of the school. she didn't feel like talking to anyone right now , but ultimately decided to seeing as how this person sounded like he was drooling over her at first sight. she looked over at the boy who said hi to her.

''oh hello'' she said before quickly turning her attention back to the school covered in sand.

what does this boy want?

''your guess is as good as mine'' she continued.
Back to top Go down
FallenVanguard

FallenVanguard

PostSubject: Re: ugh! why did i come out here (open)   ugh! why did i come out here (open) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 4:41 pm

"Huh...well that's definitely not normal..." There wasn't really much more to say on the matter. It seemed the girl, the gorgeous one at that, didn't really know any more than he did. Still he'd definitely need to make a note to find out more about this phenomenon, even if it meant asking every idiot he saw around Azores. The answer had to be exciting!

For now, however, he had more pressing matters to attend to...like speaking to this girl.

"I take it you planned on attending this school too, then?" He asked with a smile. A smirk would be too off-putting, so he had to make sure his smile was genuine. Friendly first, confident second, flirt third. Golden rules made for golden results.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ugh! why did i come out here (open)   ugh! why did i come out here (open) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 8:32 pm

this boy is such a fool , cute but a fool. Gina just came here to check out the school , not to waste her time talking to some love struck idiot. she could see that he didn't know anything , tch useless.

''yes why? gina asked.
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: ugh! why did i come out here (open)   ugh! why did i come out here (open) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 8:36 pm

Tabitha happened to be in the neighborhood. She was annoyed at how she couldnt go to school. In fact. She was probably the FIRST person to be annoyed at how she couldnt go to school. School was pretty easy for her in fact.

Personally it was just another way of flaunting her natural talent above the idiots that surrounded her. However she noticed two people standing around in th edesert that encompassed the school. She figured it wouldnt hurt to give them a shot and approach them.

Why hello there. What brings you two here? I'm amazed ANYBODY came to this... Wasteland. Tabitha said abruptly. Curious as to why there were two others besides her here.
Back to top Go down
FallenVanguard

FallenVanguard

PostSubject: Re: ugh! why did i come out here (open)   ugh! why did i come out here (open) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 9:25 pm

Lucius couldn't help but grin a little bit. "Oh I was just curious. See, I planned on attending myself...and though that plan is going to have to get put on hold, that doesn't mean you and I can't get acquainted," He gestured to himself confidently, but careful not to over do it. "My name is Lucius, Lucius Bradford," He didn't necessarily care to throw his last name around nor did he expect anyone to know it, but introducing himself that way was a bit of a habit he had yet to kick.

He turned his head as another girl approached. She also looked to be his age, and was pretty cute too, but she wasn't quite as...voluptuous as the other girl. Ah well, no harm in there being a back up.

"We had both come by to check out the school and er, were quite surprised by it's state. Do you know what happened here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ugh! why did i come out here (open)   ugh! why did i come out here (open) EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 4:27 pm

so he actually had the nerve to reveal his name to gina huh? she was not at all impressed. in fact she wishes he would go away already.

''oh are you? she asked.

''thats nice'' she added.

''my name's gina inochi nice to meet you lucas , and yes thats true'' she said with a fake smile.

[b]he's annoying but i think i might want to toy with him for a bit.[/b]

as she was talking to the boy , gina noticed another girl standing  there.

''hey'' she said.

''nothing really i'm just here to look at the school like he said'' she continued as she pointed to lucas.

lord have mercy another one! this sand covering the school must really be a big mystery.
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: ugh! why did i come out here (open)   ugh! why did i come out here (open) EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 6:37 pm

Tch. I have no idea. You know this school always did have alot of weirdos... Maybe one of them caused this. Said Tabitha as she remembered all the odd people she actually did see at school. Then again her version of odd was different from everybody elses.

Do either of you have any idea? My name's Tabitha by the way. How about you guys? She said. She may have considered herself above all. Though she knew she'd be rude if she just forced herself in abruptly. She had standards to uphold herself by.
Back to top Go down
FallenVanguard

FallenVanguard

PostSubject: Re: ugh! why did i come out here (open)   ugh! why did i come out here (open) EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 7:27 pm

"Gina Inoichi, hm? Lovely name," Lucius said with a smirk. After that he turned his attention on the new girl, Tabitha.

"Everywhere has it's fair share of 'weirdos'. But I assure you none of them are capable of burying a building like this in sand," He chuckled, his eyes glinting with excitement. No, anyone who could cause something like this was far, FAR more than just a weirdo. They had to be someone special. Exciting.

"And nice to meet you Tabitha, my name is Lucius, Lucius Bradford," He said confidently, "I'm afraid I have no clue as to why the school is covered in sand, but I'm curious. Could you tell me more about the weirdos that go here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ugh! why did i come out here (open)   ugh! why did i come out here (open) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 2:33 pm

weirdos? gina had no idea what the girl was talking about. the strange thing is though you dont need to be a weirdo to bury a school underneath a pile of sand . it could have been anyone. Meaning a normal sane person could have done this.

''no we dont'' gina said.

''exactly what do you mean by ''weirdos in this school? she asked curious.

she wiped the sweat of her forehead.

''my name's gina , nice to meet you Tabitha'' she added.

if there are any weirdos around here its these two
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: ugh! why did i come out here (open)   ugh! why did i come out here (open) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 2:46 pm

Nice to meet you two I guess... In these rather....Odd circumstances. Tabitha said with a disgruntled pause. She was disgusted by the legitamate mess that had encovered the school grounds.

The weirdos that go here.... Well I did always see this one guy preeching about the end of the world....You know he did predict the school being covered in sand... Now I wonder about him haha. Said Tabitha in a normal voice. Entertained at the thoguht of one guy cloaking the school in sand.
Back to top Go down
FallenVanguard

FallenVanguard

PostSubject: Re: ugh! why did i come out here (open)   ugh! why did i come out here (open) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 2:52 pm

Someone preaching the end of the world? Hah, ludicrous. Nobody knew how the world was going to end, and it certainly wasn't going to start with a school buried under sand. Hm, still, the fact that someone predicted the event was alarming.

"No kidding...and I take it you have no idea as to that man's current whereabouts?" The more Lucius thought about it, he started to grow slightly angry. Who knew how long it would take to get rid of ALL of this sand? He had intended on actually attending a real school, but at this wait he'd have to continue his education at home alone. How he hated that...

So he felt oddly incensed to discover this mystery and figure out who was responsible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ugh! why did i come out here (open)   ugh! why did i come out here (open) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 3:21 pm

yes Gina had to admit that these were rather...underwhelming circumstances to meet people. she was interested in this guy as for some reason he sounded like a cool person to be around.

''really? she asked.

can you elaborate please? she asked.

end of the world eh? well i may have to meet this guy.
Back to top Go down
Ryohoshi

Ryohoshi

PostSubject: Re: ugh! why did i come out here (open)   ugh! why did i come out here (open) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:11 pm

Ryohoshi walked down the street, periodically checking the piece of paper given to him by his mother.

Ugh, why did you send me here mom? He thought to himself as he looked up for the street signs.

"Almost there..." He grumbled to himself as he turned the corner, but what he saw was not to be expected. A school, His school was buried in sand with three people, two girls and a boy, standing in front of it. Seeing as how he knew no one or anything about the situation, these people were as good of a lead as any.

"Hello, I'm suppose to be a student here. Does this mean classes are canceled?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gameplaytheatre.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ugh! why did i come out here (open)   ugh! why did i come out here (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

ugh! why did i come out here (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next