Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
ugh! why did i come out here (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
ugh! why did i come out here (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
ugh! why did i come out here (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
ugh! why did i come out here (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
ugh! why did i come out here (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
ugh! why did i come out here (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
ugh! why did i come out here (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
ugh! why did i come out here (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
ugh! why did i come out here (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

ugh! why did i come out here (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

ugh! why did i come out here (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh! why did i come out here (open)   ugh! why did i come out here (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:37 pm

Yeah... That guy was constantly obsessed with the end of the world. Don't you guys remember him? Kept shouting about the fate of the school in sand and blah blah Phooey. Tabitha said boredly. Smirking a bit amused at recalling the simpleton all over the school. She guessed he was right then about the sand.

Tabitha then noticed another student coming over that seemed confused. Asking about the main classes being canceled.

The school is covered in sand. Of course the classes are canceled. Said Tabitha in a slightly annoyed tone. Seriously. THERE WAS SAND EVERYWHERE. Why would class be open.

Back to top Go down
FallenVanguard

FallenVanguard

PostSubject: Re: ugh! why did i come out here (open)   ugh! why did i come out here (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:51 pm

"I'd certainly remember him...had I ever attended the school. I haven't even had my first day yet, however, as I just moved here about a week ago," Lucius replied to Tabitha. Interesting, nonetheless. Not everyday a school had some nut job predicting the sand burial of the school...right? He had hoped not, at least.

Lucius glanced over and chuckled when he saw a familiar face. It was Ryohoshi, the young man who smokes with silver hair like his own. He gave the young man a nod of recognition, "Figures you'd come 'round, Ryohoshi," He said as his own way of greeting him. Tabitha shot the boy a sarcastic remark...which in truth he had sort of deserved, asking a question like that, but he decided to defend him anyway. "I'm sure there was a chance that the school would hold substitute classes elsewhere in the case of an emergency, so it's sort of a fair question...but still, the fact the the entire thing is a sandbox should indicate class is closed for quite some time, at any rate,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ugh! why did i come out here (open)   ugh! why did i come out here (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 6:10 pm

Gina tried her best to put a face together with the guy Tabitha was talking about , but she failed. maybe it was because this guy's fame aura has worn off now. she hasn't started school yet so that could also be another reason why she's oblivious to this guy.

''same here , i probably would have known or heard about him if i was able to start school right away , but as you can see here that was not meant to be'' Gina said. as she wiped the sweat off her forehead again.

man how are you guys not hot? she asked.

''this heat is ridiculous!'' She added.

Gina noticed another guy joined them asking if classes were cancelled.

well that's a dumb question of course they are!'' gina said.

dont you see all this sand covering the school? how could classes NOT be cancelled?'' she asked annoyed by this man's stupidity.

though annoyed , gina was a little surprised to hear that Lucas knew this guy.

''you know him Lucas? she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ryohoshi

Ryohoshi

PostSubject: Re: ugh! why did i come out here (open)   ugh! why did i come out here (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 6:51 pm

"Hey Lucas...so is everyone here a rude?" He asks completely ignoring the insults hurled at him. Not that he cared much about the school itself, but he would be lying if he said he wasn't curious.

Ryohoshi then turned his gaze to the school to see if there was anything else amiss...besides the several tons of sand.

"Whoever did this was quite clever..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.gameplaytheatre.com
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: ugh! why did i come out here (open)   ugh! why did i come out here (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 7:09 pm

You know. I'm thinking the guy that DID shout about the sand may have done this... Somehow. Too bad I never knew his name. Ah well. Tabitha said slightly amused. She really did not like this situation. It was rather peculiar. Especially if someone had one upped her in terms of what she could do. Never the less. She refused to let this faze her.

We're not rude. I simply was stating a fact. Tabitha said in a honest tone. She was merely pointing out the truth to the boy.
Back to top Go down
FallenVanguard

FallenVanguard

PostSubject: Re: ugh! why did i come out here (open)   ugh! why did i come out here (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 7:38 pm

Lucius gave Gina the biggest grin he could muster. Oh the terrible one-liners he could make regarding what she just said. "Yes, it's quite hot out here...and your presence certainly isn't helping matters,"

Yep, he couldn't resist.

"As for Ryo, here? Yes, we've met once," Lucius chuckled and glanced at the younger boy, "These ladies aren't rude, just a bit blunt," He didn't necessarily think they were well mannered, but then again both of them were attractive to him, so he'd let it slide so long as they didn't overstep their bounds. There was being a little curt, being a little loud, but if they got too unruly he'd treat them the same as he would anyone else.

"There's a high probability this nut job you spoke of may indeed be the one who did this, Tabitha," Lucius stated, bringing a hand to his chin in thought, "And I'm sure however this was done was through some clever method. It must have been dumped from the sky overnight. There's no way machinery could have done this job that quickly. But even the idea of planes being loaded up with a beach's worth of sand is completely ridiculous,"

No matter how he cut it he couldn't quite understand how someone could have accomplished this and get away with it. Not to mention he had no idea what sort of goal there was to be gained from this act.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ugh! why did i come out here (open)   ugh! why did i come out here (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 8:56 pm

such idiocy , it made gina sick to her stomach. she did not come here to squabble meaninglessly with these two , she was here to find an explanation for the mystery.

''ignore them Tabitha'' she said completely brushing off the boys comments.

'that guy might have had something to do with this after all'' she said.

''when someone starts shouting something crazy they usually follow it up with doing things like this'' she explained.

yeah but how would someone pull something like this off and why? maybe lamebrain Lucas actually has a point
Back to top Go down
Ryohoshi

Ryohoshi

PostSubject: Re: ugh! why did i come out here (open)   ugh! why did i come out here (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 10:17 pm

(So sorry for the OOC and double post, playing on a slow tablet with a crappy shared connection)

Last edited by Ryohoshi on Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryohoshi

Ryohoshi

PostSubject: Re: ugh! why did i come out here (open)   ugh! why did i come out here (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 10:20 pm

Ryohoshi walked around the school perimeter hoping he could find some sort of clue. He had heard that the group mention some crazy guy a couple times but without any actual info to go off of, it was a dead end at this point.

"Well to be honest I don't care about the school but you don't do something like this without a reason so I'm gonna look for a library." He says giving the school another look.
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: ugh! why did i come out here (open)   ugh! why did i come out here (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 10:59 am

Honestly I dont see much purpose in solving this mystery. I did hear there were things hidden around here however. Tabitha she said surveying the area itself.

Well if your looking for a library. I wouldnt suggest here cause well... It wouldnt be open. Just look for one back in the city.
Back to top Go down
FallenVanguard

FallenVanguard

PostSubject: Re: ugh! why did i come out here (open)   ugh! why did i come out here (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:23 pm

"Much as I don't like it I'm afraid I have to agree with Tabitha," Investigating now would be pointless. They wouldn't get anywhere with this mystery, because Lucius highly doubted they'd be able to figure out who did this, why they did this, or how they did this. That wasn't going to stop Lucius from investigating on his own time, but...it felt like a waste at the moment.

"So how about we focus on other things? Like getting further acquainted, perhaps," Lucius said with a small smirk, glancing between the three...er, two. Ryo seemed intent on circling the perimeter for a library...apparently. As Tabitha said the search would likely yield no fruit, and Lucius himself was positive there was at least one library elsewhere on the islands.

But whatever, if Ryo was willing to leave Lucius with BOTH girls, who was he to complain?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ugh! why did i come out here (open)   ugh! why did i come out here (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 3:55 pm

well at least one of the nuisances was out of gina's hair. who was she to stop the man from doing whatever he pleases. though poor Gina was now stuck with Tabitha and this pervert Lucas. she wanted to investigate but wanted to do it somewhere cooler.

''fine..but if you try anything your dead got it?! Gina said to Lucas with a stern look on her face.

''lets go somewhere else this heat is ruining my skin'' Gina said as she headed out of the desert reluctantly hoping the others would come along.

gina exits-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ugh! why did i come out here (open)   ugh! why did i come out here (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 7:57 pm

You know Lucius. We could totally go somewhere Tabitha said with a sultry smile. She was bored and the others around her were being boring except for this one. This was someone that stood out to her in a decent way.

...Plus maybe she could manipulate him or atleast see if he was better than the rest.

Tabitha thought as she got close to him. Acting seductive.

I could definitely use a guy like you around.. In fact I know a few places we could go in the city. She said Surveying Lucius.

(Just posting for tabitha real quick on here)
Back to top Go down
FallenVanguard

FallenVanguard

PostSubject: Re: ugh! why did i come out here (open)   ugh! why did i come out here (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 4:34 am

Gina, much to his disappointment, was eager to leave the area due to the heat. A true shame: she was easily the most attractive female his age that he had met upon arrival.

...However...the other girl, Tabitha, was a solid runner-up. In fact she even showed a little bit of interest. A small part of him thought about her proposal, it could be some sort of bait...but that only excited him more. Everyone else had left, after all, and he wasn't about to turn down an attractive woman his age.

"Oh, you think so eh? Where did you have mind?" He asked, approaching her with a confident grin.
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: ugh! why did i come out here (open)   ugh! why did i come out here (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 9:25 pm

Well I was thinking we could get something to eat. Personally I'm starving. She said with a disgruntled tone. Maintaining her act however.

Tabitha if anything found Lucius decently enticing. The other two that had been around proved to be disappointments to her and she didnt exactly find their company interesting at all. Lucius however was certainly someone who stood out to her.

...Even if he wasnt anybody amazing. Atleast he entertained her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ugh! why did i come out here (open)   ugh! why did i come out here (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ugh! why did i come out here (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next