Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A New Course of Action [Rhynox/Irvine] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A New Course of Action [Rhynox/Irvine] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A New Course of Action [Rhynox/Irvine] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A New Course of Action [Rhynox/Irvine] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A New Course of Action [Rhynox/Irvine] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A New Course of Action [Rhynox/Irvine] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A New Course of Action [Rhynox/Irvine] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A New Course of Action [Rhynox/Irvine] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A New Course of Action [Rhynox/Irvine] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A New Course of Action [Rhynox/Irvine]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

A New Course of Action [Rhynox/Irvine] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Course of Action [Rhynox/Irvine]   A New Course of Action [Rhynox/Irvine] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:41 pm

"Hah, you seem like a person who likes to make flashy things....fire explosions last time, now this? Gotta be a pattern there, champ." It didn't happen twice for no reason, he was at the very least sure of that much. Even if it was for the sake of those invisible friends, the guy didn't seem to be bored to death of his own actions, meaning they did entertain him too. Right? "Bweh?" Rhy was a little skeptical there, but he would turn around with a huff, only to stare at the sight blankly for a few moments. He'd make a hmph sound then. "Joke's on you but no one should look just like me! Playing tricks are we?", he'd wave a fist in the air before attempting to move and punch the lookalike in the face to see if the thing'd crumble in any way.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: A New Course of Action [Rhynox/Irvine]   A New Course of Action [Rhynox/Irvine] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:58 pm

"What can I say? I'm still pretty sure that the fire stuff was due to a haunting, but the big grand stuff at least tends to give them the work they need...and the visible reactions they crave." He gestures off with one hand, making a small section of the course come off beneath a contestant's feet, leaving them to drop from their spot on the underside of the course. He holds up the megaphone again, looking over at the figure in the water being washed ashore. "Pretty sure you were warned about trying to ignore the course!"

As Rhynex swings at the statue, it seems to slide back over the sands, throwing one of the sand balls at Rhynex's face where it'd separate into separate grains once more upon impact.
It takes the moment to stick its tongue out at Rhynex, before scooping up more sand to make a replacement for the ball it threw.
Irvine just seems to find it amusing. "No need to discriminate against mimics and changelings, Squeak."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A New Course of Action [Rhynox/Irvine]   A New Course of Action [Rhynox/Irvine] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 9:13 pm

"You were involved in it either way!" After all, regardless of what exactly prompted a boom thing to happen then and now, it was all connected to the guy's presence. If it weren't for him being around, no fire or anything would be happening either, from what Rhy could assume. Unless he let his invisible company go out and do weird shit on their own, but so far it didn't seem like he did. Orr it was an uncommon circumstance at best.

Yikes though, dude was pretty loud despite having berated him from yelling the last time. There were people around even now, you know? Or well, could be. How else would new contestants see this and choose to participate? Passerby, that's how! In any case, he'd rub his hands over his face to get rid of the sand that has been thrown at him, not wanting it to get stuck in his eyes cause that'd be unpleasant as all hell. "Oi, doesn't make them me or related to me anyway! Besides, wouldn't it technically be a bit rude to assume someone's identity like that without any permission? It's not discrimination to point out I might not like it or agree entirely." Was it? Well, maybe he couldn't stop a person from doing it, but that didn't mean he had to be happy, you know? Just like others could be mad at him from mimicking their voice if they so chose. Risk of the profession.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: A New Course of Action [Rhynox/Irvine]   A New Course of Action [Rhynox/Irvine] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 9:30 pm

"You truly believe I would instigate such a thing? Ohhh, spare the thought!" Irvine pretends to swoon, pressing the back of his hand to his forehead. "How could you accuse me of being such a careless ruffian! I am shocked! Shocked!"
Trails follow Irvine's feet again.
There's another fire burst, from the water this time of all places.

A New Course of Action [Rhynox/Irvine] - Page 2 Irvine10

Shaking his head, he takes his hand from his head and leans forward, smirking. "I've met at least one member of a species biologically compelled to imitate those around them, and another that does it as a matter of culture to acknowledge those they deem the most pleasing of those around them." He chuckles. "Ally was rather flattered to find that out."
"All a matter of context and perspective. Not like it's always so bad." He shrugs. "Then again, that's a ghost you're making a fuss about stealing your look, so who knows what's going on there?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A New Course of Action [Rhynox/Irvine]   A New Course of Action [Rhynox/Irvine] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 7:05 pm

"Pffft. Acting like a goof about it just makes it more obvious!" And that's not mentioning the fact the guy purposefully did it again, proving the point. To be honest, Rhy wasn't quite sure what was the real point of trying to act super innocent while making it blindingly obvious you weren't. Is it really funny when you know the person is just toying with you? Yeah well, for them maybe, but like hell is that fair for the other side!

Shaking his head a little to get rid of the final specks of sand from his face, the small Bronx would put his hands on his hips with a gruff hmph. "Yeah, well it's a matter of opinion in the end. I'd bet there are people that dislike me for some random shit too. With endless species in existence, you couldn't hate anything if you wanted to avoid dissing everyone and anyone's nature." He'd turn towards his copycat briefly, sticking out his tongue at them somewhat mockingly. "Well, I ain't about to make a fool of myself trying to find out!"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: A New Course of Action [Rhynox/Irvine]   A New Course of Action [Rhynox/Irvine] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 8:57 pm

"No idea what you're talking about. All serious here. You really did hurt me so to say such things." Irvine nods emphatically. "Don't get anywhere in Junction by being so inconsiderate you know. I just made a giant course for the entertainment of the masses, complete with prizes. What've you done recently? Anything good?"

Irvine just gives a half-shrug, making a brief 'hmm'-ing sound as he does. "It's all about context. Gotta handle these things when they come up, and as they apply. Not gonna chew a guy out for a little harmless spillage from his body as long as he's doing his best to be considerate of the folks around them, or if his idea of a show of appreciation is strobing people, but...well, if they refuse to dial things down a notch in public after a while in Junction, then I think it's fair to say there's an issue."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A New Course of Action [Rhynox/Irvine]   A New Course of Action [Rhynox/Irvine] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 10:33 pm

"Hey, I have a job and all you know!" Rhy would huff with a shake of his head. This guy was ridiculous man. Wouldn't it be easier to just admit to having done it or being a participant and move on? "Not like having done one nice thing auto makes you innocent anyway. Even if it's your unseen friends doing it, you're clearly letting them do so." Thus being guilty by association. Guy seemed to be enjoying it as well, so not like the fire bursts were an act of disobedience or anything. Hardly appeared like it.

"Yeh, well you can express your opinion either way. No harm done as long as you aren't trying to punch the living daylights out of them for a minor offense! No one's ever died from a few stern words. Might get mad, but who doesn't over shit anyway?" It's not a huge ass deal....well, maybe if the person is super sensitive, but maybe good riddance in those cases. Gotta get a thicker skin ya know?
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: A New Course of Action [Rhynox/Irvine]   A New Course of Action [Rhynox/Irvine] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 10:43 pm

"Couldn't stop them if I triiiii-iiiiiied~!" Pillars of flame erupt from the water's surface once more as his platform spins, an intricate weave of black lines following Irvine's heels. "They're just doing it for fun! I've not got the slightest bit of power to stop them if they really wanted!"
Very technically true. They were just inclined to listen to him.
"And they are having a blast right now!"

Irvine hums and tilts his head as he spins about, an elaborate pantomime made all the more ridiculous by the added spin. "Guess so. I just figure there's better reasons to start up." He shrugs, side on to Rhynex as he follows through the motion.
The horns of the Rhynex mimicry curve out again as it starts to deviate, smoothing the copied features and working veins and patterns along the horns as it juggles.
"Eh, what can you do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Course of Action [Rhynox/Irvine]   A New Course of Action [Rhynox/Irvine] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Course of Action [Rhynox/Irvine]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2