Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]

Go down 
+7
ViniVidiVicci
Enigma
Albrecht
Nyarlathodai
Infernal Zero
Sosina
Godai
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Sosina

Sosina

Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 6:10 pm

Unison watched the demons fade, but before they did one of their number ran up and started to beat the fallen body of one of them, Unison only shook her head, and looked to the others, though as Revenant gave a thumbs up and then Wicked thanking her she simply nodded, as different as they had been to her old team, at least this team seemed to be more....cooperative? maybe that was to strong a word, one thing was for sure, two of them didn't seem as delusional, but she had to sweep that aside for now as her siblings all told her to focus for the time being, they would all have a conversation about the other two later, and the issues them leaving may cause.

"Good work everyone...and I believe caution is always something to keep in mind, but never be to cautious or you will do nothing.." she said as she followed along

action:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 9:19 pm

Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 5 F0HaUdP

As the team got further and further in, in the distance they would notice a television. It was on and it showed a green screen, nothing more...

QAS EVENT: INITIATED!

>Enter The Television

>Leave
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 9:35 pm

"Well, don't see this every day..."

OOC: BTW my fav theme song, twice was godlike.

Action- enter
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 9:48 pm

Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 5 DbHqb7i

As the team entered the television, all of the color they saw turned an entire green before switching to a mix of greys before hitting a confusing and dizzy dichotomy of black and white. Before they knew it, they were back out to the SMILE TV Studio, albeit in a different location. If they looked back, they would see the same television, but this time with a busy signal. It seems as if it's possible to move back inside again.

Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 5 RkFt1ae

--------------

Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 5 LNooIAU

Dungeon Key:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 1:22 am

"Let's make this quick, there are some treasure nearby...."

-Movement 1 Right, waiting
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 1:28 am

"Okay, so THAT's freakin' new. Oh, sweet! Heeheehaha let's rob'em blind!"

Action:

Stats:

Modifiers:
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 2:35 pm

As they came out on the other side, a single question came to mind. "Of all things to do upon discovering a television...why was your first thought to attempt to jump through it?"

The world was mad.
So was Shotaro.
And so was he, if he was still going along with all of this.

Action:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 4:03 pm

Unison watched as Shotaro had simply jumpped into the television, then followed by wicked and Revenant, she simply sighed and wondered if this may be a trap, but then again there had been the masks at Invidia's so she had a feeling that this was about the same, maybe a form of defense? she didn't know. Stepping through the TV she appeared behind the others in the group and as she went along with them Revenant voiced his concern "A little late to be voicing that isn't it? after all you jumped in right after, I was going to question whether we should or not but every one had already gone through...Also this isn't the first time we encountered something that didn't seem to make much sense" she said to him as she fallowed along

action:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 6:09 pm

"Ok Team, let's take out the demons! Hopefully, the last fight didn't tire you out..."

Stats
Spoiler:

Movement- right 1, down 2 for ambush
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 8:35 pm

"YOU two need to learn to have a little fun! We turned out alright, didn't we? Now c'mon, let's waste these bastards ahahahaaa!"

Action:

Stats:

Modifiers:
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 8:50 pm

"Yes, Unison. I'm sure the dynamic duo that had just leapt into a screen upon seeing it could have heard my admonishment." He gives an exasperated sigh, voice thick with sarcasms. "It is hard to object to something you do not know is happening before it has been done. At that point, it was follow them, or do nothing at all...and I rather did not like my odds without those two."

Revenant turns to Wicked. "And for the record, the issue is that the pair of you immediately assumed that would work in the first place the very moment you saw the device, not that this happened. I cannot fathom how you reached such a conclusion."

Action:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 2:35 pm

Unison looked at Revenant "While your complaints are valid I would like to point something out...you are capable of using something that sounds like magic from fairytales or videogames, you take on a guise and fight demons and angels, and your allies are able to do the same, as well as summon other things to fight for them...at what point are you going to realize that things are not normal, and that things are not what they seem? I understand this is a lot to take in, but someone can only refuse to realize what is happening for so long, though one would assume that time would be shorter when that person is deep inside the issues at hand. I am not saying to simply give in to the unusual, I am saying that you should keep an open mind" she said to the boy as she walked with the group.

"After all keeping a closed one may be what will do more harm then good..." she added as she looked to him once more.

action:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 10:07 pm

Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 5 9YQi2VZ

PvS Battle Initiated: Press 'F' To Pay Respects!

Neko Shogun(L), Level 5:

Principality, Level 8:

Neko Shogun(R), Level 5:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 11:04 pm

stats
Spoiler:

Used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 11:57 pm

"Uuuh, because I saw him go into the TV so I knew I could do it too?" Wicked would grin beneath her hat, though as she progressed the two more serious ones would continue to debate or argue or whatever, all Patty knew was it was getting on her nerves.
"Tch, if you guys can't get along I will turn this nightmare studio around, I swear to freakin' god." Like, why couldn't they just enjoy this? It wasn't even being serious like Tux was, it was just petty disagreement bullshit. Dude, lighten the fuck up, live a little!

But as they turned the corner Wicked would find herself face to face with another angel. Her smile quickly faded.
"OKAY, so what the shit!? Do you gaping assholes have it out for me or some shit!? No, don't answer that, I don't wanna hear a fucking word come from your stupid mouth!" As she shouted her challenge to the divine being the power would begin to resonate in the air again. Bridgette Bishop didn't even transform this time, simply appearing in her more malevolent form. She traced a circle on the ground with her toe tips to have it erupt underneath the enemy, assaulting them with the ground beneath their feet.

Action:

Stats:

Modifiers:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]
Page 5 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next