Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 10 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]

Go down 
+7
ViniVidiVicci
Enigma
Albrecht
Nyarlathodai
Infernal Zero
Sosina
Godai
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 4:40 pm

Whatever that hand demon was, it was nowhere to be seen after they'd seen the fight to its end. The thing was fast, to be certain...and rather adept at hiding away given the fact it appeared to be made of gold. It was honestly a little impressive. Even if it was a demon, credit where credit's due.
I say 'even if it is a demon'...but then again, there was Neko Shogun and his companion. Were we not able to see them as what they were, they might have passed for normal.
We have been tearing through these creatures but...this might be more complicated than you'd think at first, huh?

Shotaro starts spouting advice, and in turn...Wicked seems to take offence. In some ways, it's not surprising, but in others...he didn't think she was quite this touchy? Wicked had only been getting worse as time went on, come to think. Not to say that he had been an amazing example of how best to hold together in a situation like this, but things seemed to be going downhill steadily as far as her attitude, if by little bits. Something was going on.
"I don't believe that was...quite, the intent of Shotaro's statement." Whether or not she'd be agreeable to anything he said was up in the air a little at the moment, but it was worth at least trying to smooth this over. "We can still hardly rush in against an enemy we know little of. The ability to acquire their weaknesses without having to stumble blindly through our collective arsenal is valuable." He tilts his head, turning his gaze more directly on Wicked. "It's just that if you know what it is they hate, you can save energy by cutting straight to the point where you rain it upon them. I believe you understand that already, though." Was any of this helping? He wondered. "We appreciate your presence. I can certainly say I do at this moment, even if the rest will not voice it."

Revenant waves off the need for...spiritual...healing.
That would sound beyond questionable in any other context.
"I shall manage."

As the scent of takeaway filtered through his senses from the blue haze, he thought about what came next if they succeeded. It was a topic that honestly, he'd have assumed the Playhouse members would have considered before.
A soft, mocking chuckle sounds out, though not one directed at anyone else. "How naive of me."
He looks directly at Shotaro. Questioning him. Challenging him. "Only some of what they can do is a serious threat to the unempowered? You know what these things are capable of. If any without abilities such of ours can face up to these beings, I would be surprised. And they are numerous, if not easily found by most. For all the issues posed by the government as it stands, at the very least they hold the threat of demons off." The force of Revenant's gaze amplifies. "Not only will we need a new governing body upon the abolishment of the current one, we will need an answer as to how to handle demons on a grand scale. Regardless of whether we banish them somehow...a feat we shall have to learn to achieve before it is needed...we cannot ignore them."

Stats:

Tension - Aya:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 6:21 pm

Unison listened to the talk going on and she waited till everyone had their say, Shotaro was talking about taking chances, apparently forgetting the time one of their attacks had been deflected and sent back on them at one point, attacking blindly was not the best answer, Honestly even Ragnarok had known that and Shotaro didn't make a complaint of it then, so why now? it rubbed her the wrong way that he wanted to throw caution to the wind when that had already proven to be a bad strategy.

As for Wicked she seemed to have no stake in any of this, at least she didn't seem to think so with her response to Shotaro, Though it was rather clear she wanted to do something, she was here for fun? maybe, but maybe she had other reasons, honestly Unison couldn't say as she didn't know the girl.

Then Revenant spoke up to the semi-defense of Wicked, and semi-defense of Shotaro, it seemed he was trying to placate Wicked while trying to stay in good stead with Shotaro, honestly Unison knew it really didn't matter, Shotaro would say what was on his mind, he had told her so himself several times, and held no apology for it, even defending his point deeply, so honestly all Revenant could do was try to add sugar to the vinegar in this case.

Then came Shotaro stating he hadn't thought of what to do once the government was taken down. This revelation surprised Unison, though she didn't show it, she had assumed he had some sort of plan, after all she and her siblings had a plan...granted it was a plan she was advised against by all of her allies once before, but the fact that a demon was the one organizing them and helping them proved they were not all evil, they even worked out of fear or would not fight simply because they didn't want to.

As the question hung in the air It seemed revenant forgot that while the government "held off" the demons, they where actively using them to kill or at least attack people who awoke through no fault of their own, she never requested or tried to awaken, it just happened one night, her mind opened up and she became aware of her other siblings that had been blocked off, and then the next thing she knew she was drawn into this battle, beset with a task to prove herself to some phantom, then in the course of that attacked by government demons that were there to kill them, only to be attacked again on going to the play house the next night, no questions truly asked of them, guilt assumed rather then an investigation done.

"If the government are holding the demons off....why are their still demons? If the government are holding the demons off...why are their demons that work for the government? If the government is holding the Demons off, why are those demons that work for them attacking innocent people?...if the government is holding the demons off....why did Invidia...a district head, turn into a demon to fight us...and convince a girl to eat other idols?" she asked as she walked with the group.

"If demons are such a threat that we can't talk to them....why was Wicked able to talk to one and get it's aid? if Demons were violent and all they wanted to do was kill....why are you here? you have been to the play house you know how we got here..." she continued to speak as she walked with them all "Your assuming all demons are evil because of what they can do to people.... people can do just as much, if not more, damage to people as demons can, yet you don't see all humans as evil, each is an individual, some can work with others, some can't, some are violent, some are not, some can help others, some don't, some live longer then others, some don't".

She looked at Wicked and Revenant as they continued on "you two are very different people, yet your here working together, different reasons maybe, but you are here none the less, Revenant you may not share our views, and Wicked you may not share our dedication or reason for doing this, but all the same I am glad to have you both here, considering the path others have taken included adding people and even old allies to the list of things to kill...it speaks to the caliber of the people that left, and I hope to see that you are better then them...so far you have proven you are...just by being willing to work with us...and Wicked you even gave the Demon a chance to live...you act like your out of control...but you take the time to identify the enemy and find weaknesses, your careful and you think ahead, it may not be for any reason I understand or know, but you are".

"...Revenant, you are pessimistic, you assume the worst, you don't trust another to look after themselves, Whatever you assume about people you seem to color with that pessimism, you mutter under your breath and lash out like that thinking it makes you safe.... others judge by actions and words, even a lack of them tells people something...you are braver then you think, and stronger then you give yourself credit for, you need to trust others a little more, as for your talk with Wicked about that bottle, I am not sure if that was out of self preservation or worry for her health...".

Unison had been watching and listening to these two since they got here, and honestly she had done the same to Gabe, Tatsui, and Selenus, how else was she to know if they could be trusted? "You two may have your issues, you may not trust us, but I trust you two to fight and help us, that is why I am willing to make sure you survive, as for Shotaro....do not mind he...he is blunt about everything, even to those that know him and have learned a lot more about him then others....he doesn't mean malice, he just thinks it's better to tell the truth rather then hide it in a lie..." she finished as she continued with the group

action:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 8:37 pm

Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 10 RkFt1ae

The team approached a television without a signal just like the others. They entered it, and the same experience happened all over again. This time they were at a different area in the Studio...

--------------

Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 10 LZHXhaN

Dungeon Key:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 2:02 pm

Taking in another snuff soul, Gabe would be silent for a small moment as he gone over what hew anted to say.

Movement- up 3

Stats
Spoiler:

Used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 10 EmptyTue May 01, 2018 3:58 pm

Revenant sighs. "I think you misunderstand what I say. To hold off demons is not to eradicate them...it is merely to prevent the major incursions that threaten so many other places about the world. From there, it would only be natural that they might place them under their thumb. They are a powerful resource...and an effective one in consolidating their rule. It is not something I agree with, but something I understand."

"Please do not assume my thoughts. I saw the same things as you have from the time I joined your number. But the fact remains that around the world, demon have impacted the world majorly, and not positively. Are they akin to we? In many ways, yes. But that is not entirely comforting when they hold greater power as they do - and there are enough sayings about the effects of wielding power."
"Regardless of their good or evil, we need to assure a lack of threat against us. It is no different than the assurances our kind would seek from each other."

At Unison speaks on him, Revenant visibly winces. That..."It is hurtful, to have your good faith in others
be doubted. To have honest intentions questioned. I doubt you mean ill - but nonetheless. Perhaps, do not try to determine the character in fullness of one you barely know. We have barely been in one another's presence, Unison. Certainly not enough to delve beyond the very surface. One should not make such sweeping assertions based on so little."

...did he really seem that petty and unfaithful?

Stats:

Tension - Aya:

Action:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 10 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 12:17 am

The witch continued to pout, focusing on her cigarette and even lighting another with the remains of the first. Her head was pounding... less and more at the same time? The pressure was going down but it was like a pulling sensation, it felt less painful and more just weird. You don't need them. They don't know how to have fun, all they want to do is hold you back. They think you're a psycho, all you're good for is destroying things for them. As soon as you stop being useful they'll want nothing to do with you. Patty blew air out of her nose and flicked her dead cigarette over her shoulder as she leaped through the TV.

She kept in front of the group at a noticeable distance, not wanting to involve herself at least for a little while when Rusty started talking.
"So I'm hard of hearing now, huh...?" she started, stating her initial displeasure and coarse attitude. Patty didn't like being angry, but she'd make exceptions when she was in a bad mood. Sometimes it was better to stay mad than to let it get to you. But he kept talking and he didn't mean anything by it, Patty was just being a bitch to be a bitch.
"Yeah, I know what I'm doing, I really don't need this right now," she sighed in exasperation, but she didn't sound frustrated at the knight. Like, more everything in general. She wasn't gonna hold it against the gambler unless he kept doing it, blunt or not she didn't like being criticized. If that's just how he was this was just how she was and if he wouldn't deal with it neither would she.
"Look, it's fine. I'm just... I'm just mad right now, I'll get over it. I'm sorry for blowing up or whatever," she reassured. Wicked would slow her steps until Revenant could catch up closer to her, then give him a squeeze with one arm in a sort-of hug from the side.
"Hey. Thanks for saying that, Revenant." Her tone was kind and soft, but she'd lighten up to her usual hyper-active self after a few moments.
"Hmmhmm, Revenant? You picked the nerdiest name ever, dude. Way to ruin the moment," she teased with a slap on the shoulder.

But he wasn't the only one with something to say. Unison spoke up, like, a lot. The witch's jaw dropped just slightly as she kept on talking, but she didn't say anything until she was finished.
"Hahaha, geez I thought you were one of the quiet ones! I bet you were thinking of that for a pretty long time!" It wasn't an insult, especially not with her cheery tone. She thought things through it seemed, it just took Unison time to come up with things but she put a lot of effort into what she said and she could respect that, Patty wanted to let her know she noticed. She was like waaaaay opinionated on Demons but the witch happened to agree with her and with the knight but in a different and non-political way. Sure they were strong and dangerous and probably not completely evil, evil was like subjective and shit. But she didn't care about that. Philosophical bullshit wasn't her strongsuit.
"It doesn't matter why they're here or what they're doing, what matters is they're trying to stop us and I shut people like that the fuck down, demon or not. Or angel. Angels can go die, they're a special kind of douche bag."

The hyper-active chick would smile at the compliment. It was an honest one... but wrong. Still Patty appreciated it. She never thought that far ahead, she didn't care what happened as long as it was exciting. Now was all there was, the future wasn't a guarantee. But she was pretty damn incredible at getting herself out of tight spots, at finding the right way to look at things and react to them to get an edge. Sometimes understanding took planning and research. The delinquent just followed her gut and quick wit, it happened to work so fuck it, why not?
"If you're trying to flatter me it's working," she teased with a wry grin, before speaking a little softer and more genuine. "It's nice to be appreciated, y'know? Hehe, I think you're pretty smart~!" She straightened up for her next sentence, "But uh, this arguing is seriously killing my vibe, so like play nice okay? You guys really need to freakin' chill, you're running around the news station unsupervised in the dead of night fighting monsters and jumping through TVs, like have fun with it or some shit." Wicked shrugged and started to take off faster than the others did, spinning her staff in her fingertips as she ran.

They really needed to see how cool this was if they weren't so stuck up their own agendas of political bullshit. There didn't need to be a why or a how but this in front of them was a what and they were too focused on the how and the why to even think about the fact that this was happening in front of them. Trust was a strong word. It wasn't one Patty would use. She didn't trust anyone here more than anyone else as perky as she acted. She trusted herself to do whatever she wanted and people got more out of that than being selfish, but when push come to shove it was gonna be her, no one else was going to look out for her and that's just how things worked.
"C'mon! Hahaheeha catch up!" she called back as the witch disappeared behind the corner.

Action:

Stats:

Modifiers:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 10 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 1:54 pm

Seeing how the two took her assessment Unison looked to Revenant once more "You have presented yourself like this, I only see what you have shown, however this is not set in stone...if you want to change it, then do so, show me what you want me to see in you, you speak as well of the old saying, power corrupts....but do you not also have power? you cannot believe in that saying and then think yourself immune...I once had an ally that thought they were more important then everything else....they nearly got us killed...and then they joined with a group that would kill any and all opposition...I do not know what path you will take but I do hope it is not the same as them...".

As Revenant made his last comments she looked at him once more, "I do not assume to know all about you, I am simply stating what you have shown me in the entire course of having met you, I believe the saying "first impressions are important" would apply here, however I do not judge others from one meeting alone, if you wish to change my outlook on you, then perhaps you should consider that we have trusted you to fight by our side in this dangerous place, and then ask yourself...is your good faith doubted? or are you making them doubt you by actions? I will wait to see the answer..." with that she continued on to leave him to think about all this, honestly she hoped he would take this to heart and maybe learn, unlike her former allies who seemed to refuse to see things from any other perspective then their own.

action:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 10 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 1:21 am

For the time being, Gabe said nothing and let them talk things out on their own. "I would have something to say around this time, but let's get into position first, I sense a demon presence around the corner. "

Movement- 2 spaces left

Stats
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 10 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 1:38 am

The witch stood leaning against the corner. As the rest of the masked vigilantes would approach she would push off into a standing position and place a gloved finger in front of her lips. Taking her revolver from her coat she would point it in the direction of the demons around the corner and mime firing it before blowing the imaginary smoke off. An evil, unseen grin curled at her lips. She couldn't wait to stomp more angels.

Action:

Stats:

Modifiers:
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 10 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 7:48 am

As Wicked continued to be abrasive, a certain apathy sets over Cecil. Just why he bothered when he was expecting a result like this, he didn't know, but here he was, stuck in the middle of a wasted effort. It would, in all odds, have been better for him to...
What?
That was...unexpected. He wouldn't have thought that Wicked was willing to an apology with the way things had been progressing.
He hadn't expected the actions to follow either. Rather than any sharp reaction, they're met with a dull surprise, though he makes no motion to oppose the gesture. He pulls his lips into a half-smile. Not that it could be seen, but it would make the tones he wanted better heard. "Maybe so. But when you choose a name for yourself, it ought be a meaningful one, no? I find that more important than not deciding on a 'nerdy' moniker." He glances aside, and shrugs. "Also...it is no issue to make a simple statement of fact. Thanks is welcomed, but I'm not sure it was needed."

-----

"..." This...this close..."Unison...save your words. Especially if you are to keep turning mine upon me. You have been consistent in attempting to challenge our perspectives as you see fit - indeed, diverting from alternate concerns and making statements of absolute to do so. At the same time, you remain stubborn to your own perspectives, not issuing them the same challenge you thrust upon others in attempts at dialogue. I hope this is not because of this old ally you speak of." In....out. "In our very first meeting, I spoke my belief in that debacle, and I do not believe I was unclear or wavering in my words. There is a certain doubt there if you are considering the possibility I would betray that creed, such as you would hope against its occurrence."

"...I could say more, but regardless of whether I share her enthusiasm for this scenario, I tire of this back and forth as much as she. It is proving...unproductive. And I would rather make an attempt at consideration than continue this."
With something of an effort of will, Revenant tore his attentions from Unison, opting to pick up the pace and follow after the witch racing ahead.

-----

Wicked's gesture would be met with an amused, questioning tilt of the head. Revenant rests his helmet upon a clenched gauntlet, and tilts his head from side to side upon it, as if appraising the revolver. Then, he stops his miming, and brings about his own gun on its sling, the heavy weapon seeming to match the proportions of its owner. Supporting it with one arm, he gestures along it as if to present it as the answer to all of life's issues.

Stats:

Tension - Aya:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 10 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 6:28 pm

Unison watched the two interact, clearly they were friends at the very least, though not long after Revenant would clearly take her words the wrong way and even assume she was talking in absolutes, which was odd as she had already admited to know knowing him or Wicked, she had mentioned several times she trusted him, but he claimed to have his good faith doubted, she said she clearly trusted him after all she had no issue with him fighting along side them, in effect trusting him with her life, and still he snapped at her. She had to wonder if it was due to his earlier frustrations as he had accused her of things she hadn't been doing?

Ether way she simply followed along, perhaps he would calm down and see he was mistaken? or perhaps he would continue to hold his view? it was uncertain really and at the moment the mission was more important then the frustrated feelings of someone that wasn't coping well.

action:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 10 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 8:06 pm

Moving in to ambush the demon, Gabe would ready himself.

-left 1, down 2 for an ambush

Stats
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 10 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 11:51 pm

Wicked reacted with shuddering shoulders of stifled giggles and the fanning of her hammer back with an open palm slap. The tension was pretty damn exciting, not gonna lie. This sort of excitement was the most fun she'd had all month. She turned the corner just as Shotaro did with her revolver pointed forward in a hasty surprise attack, and she waved it about with her threats.

Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 10 Altern12

"SURPRISE, motherfuckers! Kiss the ground or be in it!

Action:

Stats:

Modifiers:
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 12:40 pm

Grinning at the response, he swings the weapon back into place on his back and calls his greatsword to hand. Instead of rushing around the corner, he follows more slowly, leaving his weapon to trail and carve through the ground with one hand before swinging it up and forward into a two-handed grip.

He didn't say a word.
He just readied for the fight soon to follow.

Stats:

Tension - Aya:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 10 EmptySat May 05, 2018 1:30 pm

Unison watched the others move in with glee, and she had to wonder if they had a reason to want to fight and kill everything they came across, Gabe was the only one not going in enthusiastically, but then again she knew his out look on demons, so as they walked into the battle she only followed quietly, she wasn't expecting to have to actually draw a weapon again this time, though she wondered how her allies would conduct themselves this battle.

action:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]
Page 10 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next