Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Do you love me? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Do you love me? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Do you love me? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Do you love me? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Do you love me? - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Do you love me? - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Do you love me? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Do you love me? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Do you love me? - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Do you love me?

Go down 
+3
Ankhzul
Captain Caliber
CWIS
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

Do you love me? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you love me?   Do you love me? - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 6:50 pm

'THAT was what Fel was so afraid of? What a joke. That was literally the third fight I've even been in...how shitty ARE the Persona users here? I get it's peaceful and all, but if you're living under the fear of a big stupid bug then youu sh-" Azul's train of thought was cut off when he realized he was no longer standing on the ground. Apparently people were lifting him up. He'd seen that before, in comics. Hero saves the day, hero gets lifted up...honestly, it was the only thing stopping him from barking out the order to be put down. Apparently he was a hero now. Which made him feel gross, but he'd take what he could get in the way of appreciation. Still, Junction owed him cash too. He was sent to investigate Permanence, and ended up defending Junction AND the people of the planet. And to him, that HAD to be worth a bigger payday. If it wasn't he had no clue what he was going to do, but it'd probably involve private information going public.

Though, as he was being lifted, a thought occurred to him. What was going on with that guy who cost him money? Honestly, the name was on the tip of his tongue...Linus, or something. At any rate, Azul gave the area a quick scan...and saw James. He was friends with that guy, maybe he had a better idea of the situation than Azul did...if any trace of that bug was still alive, it was best to snuff it out while they were still there. With careful timing, Azul escaped the crowd, letting out a low sigh. Being a hero was fine and all, but the job might not be done...and if he was going to milk this for ever cent he could...well, maybe Red would be willing to pay for his services, depending on the nature of the situation. With hands shoved in his pocket, he made his way over to James. "Hey,
you. Your friend gonna be alright with that other thing he's supposed to be handling?"
If he helped, either Red was paying him, Junction was paying him or whatever the hell Gaia really was would be paying him in blood...After all he'd just found cash off a corpse, somehow.

SOMEONE was going to paw what they owed.
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me?   Do you love me? - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 9:36 pm

With a final coordinated assault on the avatar, the creature of void screeched its last before crumbling away into black specks carried away by the silent forest. Milton huffed a sigh of relief as Phobetor seemed to chuckle with the satisfying finale and faded back into Milton's body. Before Milton could praise his team for their excellent teamwork, he felt his body being lifted off the ground as the residents of Cog Town hailed the Seeker team as heroes. If Milton's cheeks could have blushed at all the recognition he was getting from a people who would have only just met him, they definitely would. Instead, he thanked the citizens for their celebration but requested to be put down to deliver some words.

"Thank you, everyone. I'd say you are all just as heroic for taking this chance, but we have to act quickly. With the avatar gone, we need to make sure you all get up to Junction safe and sound before something else tries to stop us this time.

CWIS, the Avatar is gone, but I don't know how much time we have. Cassiel mentioned the real entity of Gaia being somewhere in a cavern near him. I don't know where their team is, but as long as Gaia remains a threat, we need to act quickly. Bring down the shield; we need the citizens safe as soon as allowable."

"Well, we have a decision to make here, team. I haven't heard back from any of the other Seeker teams. Should we attempt to make our way there to provide backup or await the results in Junction until we get more information from the team?"
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me?   Do you love me? - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 12:31 am

With a couple'a good hits we all dogpile the fuggen bastard. My favorite kinda fight, the one where we's got an unfair advantage. Me an' Kesson Rel clamber up on the beastie an' I go to town with my knife, rippin' an stabbin' any place I can reach every place what looks like a good place to stab. Ya ever seen a pack a goblins get an ogre on the ground? Like a school'a fuggen piranhas I tell ya, we're vicious 'lil bags'a shit. Well I get my licks in, everyone does then we get throwed off an' it climbs back in the fuggen air. Here I'm fuggen thinkin' if it was a man he'd be holdin' his guts in, not even a dragon's lookin' good after that kinda beatin' an' I was right. Goes right up there an' falls the hell apart. I stared aimin' my crossbow fer nothin' but it's the best kinda nothin' a rogue can ask fer.

So it's rainin' fuggen dead dusty ass bug an' I start hackin' up a fuggen storm, took me to my knees there. These old bones ain't used to these big kinds'a fights no more, maybe five years ago but sure as hell not today. Fuggen feel my lungs collapsin' as I'm hackin' up fuggen loogies when I start gettin' drowned out by fuggen cheers'n shit. Don't quite know what's goin' on with my face'n the dirt but feels like that was the end'a things.
"Looks like we get to live to fight another day, eh old timer?"
The punkass wannabe gimme a few slaps on the back there.
"*UuurrrHAAACK...! Kmmmm kmmm kmmm* Ea-heeearKURK hack hack! ...Ea-heat a fuggen dick kmmm kmm kmmm..."
"I'm not exactly leaping for joy here either. Well, you enjoy your parade old man. Know ya won't, but it's the thought that counts. I'll be right back, fate's knocking again..."

He leaves me there coughin' an' wheezin' up a fuggen storm as that slimy sumbitch steps toward the crowd, steppin' towards us. Soon as they hit'em some reach out to raise'em up too but he fuggen vanishes leavin' some confused motherfuckers I bet. Then somethin' I didn't see comin' happens. I get lifted up there on their shoulders. Grubby gets to be appreciated fer his damn work fer once. Now I tell ya, I killed a lotta bad things and done some more good than bad but I ain't get the whole hero treatment. Nobody wants to trust the goblin, don't wanna touch'im neither. I'd be in fuggen hog heaven if it weren't fer the fact that I can't damn breathe an' we gots bigger fish to fry an' not a lotta skillet.

I get put back on the ground fer Milton's speech there, kept tryin'a hear it over losin' my damn lungs but I just can't get a fuggen hold'a it. He says the same thing I'd say but nicer, 'n that's get yer fuggen keisters in the damn city 'less ya wanna do all this shit again. Goddamn dumbasses. Once his talkin's up I get louder to tell these jagoffs to get the fuggen lead outta their shoes.
"kmmm kmm kmmm ya fuggen heard the big ass explosion...! urrhur kmm kmmm ya fuggen wanna celebrate ya owe us all a pint at the tavern but fer now hhhhhhahack gonna put my foot kmm kmmm in fuggen asses if'n ya don't run'em off back to town...! hooooOOOOOOOORK! ptoo... Go on! I said fuggen git!" I ain't gonna take no credit fer it, even if I get hassled an' fuggen bothered fer it, this ain't my moment in the sun there. I'm just a fuggen rogue doin' what he'd said he'd do, gonna let the boys have the glory here. I ain't got no pretty words like they got, just a whole lotta ornery and a fistful'a done with this shit. Too damn old to be doin' this song an' dance no more.

"S'yer call there Milton. The fugya gonna do?" I says to the kid. I ain't about to tell'im what he's gotta do, that's what he's gotta learn fer hisself. I know what I'd do, I'd be joinin' them towners there. We got the job done. We saved the city, we ain't gotta do more that needs to be doin' an if that bug comes back we'll kill it again like last time an' as many times as it takes. Ya can do what ya can do but ya can't do no more.

Do you love me? - Page 5 Grubby12

"Yer the fuggen one what wanted to save the people there, jagoff, what're ya gonna do? Yer the big damn hero here, I said I was gonna help ya an' I'm gonna see it through but ya gotta decide just how far this is gonna be yer problem. Ya gonna go all in an' risk yer neck bein' the hero fer some folks that got in over their head an' can't get back out? Or is ya gonna fold an' cash in yer chips while ya got the people safe like ya said ya would? Ain't no shame in doin' one'er the other, but I'm gonna be on yer ass like ugly on me either way. I said I would."

S'gonna be up to him what he wants to do about it, I got no obligation but I never did in the first place. This is his adventurer, he gotta be the one to choose.
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me?   Do you love me? - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 6:39 pm

The cheer of the crowd would be almost deafening, making it not only hard for the team of Seekers to hear each other, but to notice the fact that the barrier that was protecting Junction was beginning to come down. Slowly but surely the blue walls would fall, revealing the grand structure underneath. Before the crowd  of Cog Town citizens could fully appreciate the awe inspiring enormity of the tower, a sputtering image would be projected from the top of the tower, taking form in the sky above the refugees.

Do you love me? - Page 5 Annabe10
“Attention refugees, I am Annabelle Golding, and I represent the city of Junction. I welcome you to our fair city. I am aware of your planet's situation with the being known as Gaia and her influence on your people. I am also aware of your species specific atmospheric requirements, and as a result a special section of the Mountain Biodome has been cordoned off and filled with SO2 gas. Please board the transport shuttles to be brought to New Permanence Sector. Please do make haste, as Junction has already begun Jump preperations, by current estaments we have but two standard hours before Junction Jumps. And Seekers... Thank you.”

With that said the image in the sky faded away leaving the refugees in a confused state. Not long after, however, a group of shuttle pilots would begin to usher them into large transports and began to carry them up towards the Mountain BioDome. Gnar and Damsel would aid in the evacuation and return to Junction themselves. Though most were apprehensive, there was an air of pensive excitement and wonder amongst the new Citizens. Though only a little over a decade ago they had looked to this planet with hope, they once again found themselves looking to he stars. A morbid Deja Vu...

James looked to Azul with a cocked eyebrow before turning his attention back to the location in the forest. “Hrm... If it's anything like that giant bug we just killed, honestly I don't know. Lucian is strong but he's an idiot at times. Frankly I think he could use all the help he can get...” James chuckled and put out the rest of his cigarette on his arm, leaving a small mark on his metal arm, one of many.“So, if you're a bad enough dude to save the president, come on.” James said nothing more as he made for one of the empty transports.

"Milton!" Morgasimer called as she ran to Milton through the crowd. Before he could respond however, she would envelop him a tight hug, her suit's odd angles and sharp points would make it slightly uncomfortable, however no matter how he would struggle, she would not let go
"Thank you... You gave my people a third chance." Gingerly she would step away and cough awkwardly. "I should... I should to help my people get settled and... I want to see my new home heh. Though... If you needed some help I could be convinced to take my time getting on that shuttle."

Do you love me? - Page 5 Cwis_b10
"Seekers! You did it! This is CWIS broadcasting to Seekers; Milton, Azul, Grubby, James... And Morgasimer! Hehe. The team lead by Seeker Lucian has is requesting aid! I have commandeered one of the transports for your use if you wish to go. Good Luck Seekers! I hope to see you return before the jump!"

"...I'm not the only one who thinks that thing looks like a dick right?"

A man atop an etherial horse looks to the sky and sees the fall of the beast that he himself had killed many years ago. Knowing his people are safe, he rides forth to settle a score long forgotten.

Do you love me? - Page 5 Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___hanged_man_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr6uh

Azul has forged the Survivor Of Calamity Social Link

Grubby has strengthened the Survivor Of Calamity Social Link

Milton has strengthened the Survivor Of Calamity Social Link

The gears of fate are ever turning.

You have given the people of Permanence a second shot at the stars. The iron clad maiden that watches over them will not forget your kindness.

Milton can now select Morgasimer as a companion on Missions.

Do you love me? - Page 5 SgcxtKc

Azul has forged the Soldier of Liberty Social Link

Milton has forged the Soldier of Liberty Social Link

Grubby has forged the Soldier of Liberty Social Link

The gears of fate are ever turning.

A soldier is only ever tested on the battle field. You have passed that test. Do not fear the shadow of Death.
Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me?   Do you love me? - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 7:09 pm

Azul paused briefly to stare to the sky. So, the people of Permanence had a place in Junction now...he supposed it'd be for the best. Living here seemed to be a hazard to people's health, if there were more giant insects like that. However, even with people boarding Junction, there would be some who'd stay, more than likely. Which meant Gaia needed to be snuffed out at the root. "Oh, I'm plenty bad enough. Now I'm going to get onto the shuttle before the adrenaline wears off and I realize I should be getting back into the tower." Azul deadpanned. He followed James to the empty Shuttle, preparing for another fight. He was no hero, but if Red failed there'd be no way to really LIVE on this planet. With a neutral expression he mentally prepared himself for another fight.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me?   Do you love me? - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 8:29 pm

With the amount of conversation drifting through his ears, Milton was glad to get a moment of quiet as the broadcast was made to the awaiting masses, the representation of Junction itself welcoming everyone to their new home with proper accommodations and open arms. The transport ships made their way around to the citizens as his attempt to answer Grubby was interrupted with Morgasimer's hug. Milton's shifting skin adjusted to Morgasimer's embrace as he returned the hug, happy to see her usual serious tone give away to a likely happy smile on her masked face.
"I'm glad I could be the one to give your people the third chance they needed. Junction was a welcome change in my life as well. If you feel like going to see your people, go ahead. I can help this Lucian fellow uproot Gaia once and for all. If you're interested in seeing how things are going on my end, there should be a pink-haired girl awaiting everyone at the entrance. Ask her to show you to Dr. Klein's office and you'll be able to keep up to date on my condition and view... provided we don't go that far from Junction.
Do you love me? - Page 5 Guilty_crown-16-shu-smile-hilarious
"I'll be back up as soon as we finish with Gaia. See you in two hours."

"I'm coming with, Azul. Grubby, your choice on whether to come or not. Time to go save the president!" Milton announced to the goblin as he ran over to the transport and hopped right inside through the doorways.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me?   Do you love me? - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 12:38 am

So's it looks like protectin' the people's outta our hands fer the moment. Fuggen, witch lady throws up a big goddamn illusion. Better use fer it than what a gnome would do I gotta say. So this the big mucky muck what runs the city? I know it's the Plane'a damn Shadow but the hell'd these guys go wrong? Got a witch runnin' the damn city, fer fuck's sake folks have some damn standards. But maybe I'm just old fuggen fashioned, lotta people in this place is diff'rnt, hell I ain't even have to shoot the lich cuz he's one'a the good guys. Pisses me the fuggoff, ya understand? Back in the day ya had clear lines on who was good an' weren't! Guy wearin' dark robes talkin' a lotta mumbo jumbo? Ya stab'im! Big green motherfucker covered'n skulls? Fuggen stab'im! Asshole with a flamin' sword wearin' plate mail? One'a the damn good guys, how 'bout that shit? Used to be so damn easy then ya had to break the fuggen social norms, damn kids today think they can has black capes and serrated blades an' save the fuggen day, ruinin' the franchise is what I fuggen say. But anyway gonna have to ask that lady fer a favor later, hopin' that part'a the adventurin' gig's how it used to be. She says a lotta shit I don't understand but I get the gist, welcome to fuggen Junction ya unfortunate jagoffs yada yada yada. Somethin's got me though.
"What in the name'a Azmodeus she mean it's gonna Jump? S'a fuggen town!" Then I get to thinkin'. Then I remember she's a witch.
"If this is some Baba Yaga fuggen bullshit I'm fuggen done with this gatdamn shitville."

I ain't get a whole lot more time to bitch though, fuggen weird thing starts callin' Milton there through'is magic mirror're whatever the hell he's got. Don't like how it knows my name. That's how they get yer soul, that's where they start I tell ya. Fought some demons inside a mirror once, that weren't no good time. Only they looked like demons, y'know with the horns'n shit. This one just looks like big fuggen-

Do you love me? - Page 5 Smile13

"Sonuvabitch! Startin' to like ya already, Fish Bowl!"

Hot damn, girl's got her fuggen head on straight there! Milton'll do good buy'er if he ain't busy fallin' all over his girl to listen to a damn word I been sayin'.
"Mothefucker get that damn white thing outta yer ears when I'm talkin' to ya! Said we's in this through thick an' thin, yer thinkin' I was just pullin' yer fuggen rope there? Quit fuggen imaginin' yer sweetheart with a lot less armor on an' go save those jagoffs, ya wanna be a hero or ain't ya?!" Dumbass kid. Was kinda hopin' he'd make the hero choice, ain't too many people like that nowadays. The hero's choice is still fuggen stupid if'n ya ask me but it's a damn honorable thing to be doin' no matter what. I woulda just left'em, this kid's better'n that. Hope he goes places. Places that ain't the morgue.
"Gatdamn young'uns ain't listenin' to an old man, fuck you very much. Nah go 'head just fuggen ignore me, ain't like I know what I'm talkin' 'bout'er nothin' just been doin' this my whole damn life. Gonna be the death'a me ya fuggen 'lil shits, see back in my day we listened when an old man was talkin' cuz we had fuggen respect, now ya got..." I mutter to meself as I go walkin' to get on that bullshit magic carriage. Ain't like no one's payin' attention to me anyway. Need to sit the hell down, gonna put my feet up if we's gonna get in another scrap. Gonna get me one'a them foot rubs after this.

~~I get my ass on that there carriage. Our work ain't done here.~~
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me?   Do you love me? - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 6:47 pm

Do you love me? - Page 5 Reach_10
The ride would be smooth and easy, comparative to the battle they had just completed at the very least. Inside the transport, James,Azul, Grubby, and Milton would have a moment to breath and catch their breaths as they were carried to Lucian's last known Location. Each would be provided a hazmat suit for the task, as Gaia's influence was well known.

Do you love me? - Page 5 Cwis_b10
"We are now beginning final decent. Once we touch down rendezvous with Seeker Cassiel and local Fel... wait... Vel. They will direct you further, we only have an estimated one standard hour and fifty standard minutes until Junction Jumps, it is imperative that you return to the lander at least ten minutes prior to ensure you are back on Junction before that happens, please take care Seekrs."

As Cwis faded from their minds, the Seekers would feel the transport ship touch down and the exit gate open.

(All HP and SP has been restored to full)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me?   Do you love me? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you love me?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5