Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Mother's Love  EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Mother's Love  EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Mother's Love  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Mother's Love  EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Mother's Love  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Mother's Love  EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Mother's Love  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Mother's Love  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Mother's Love  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Mother's Love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

A Mother's Love  Empty
PostSubject: A Mother's Love    A Mother's Love  EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 1:16 pm

A Mother's Love  Tumblr_ll8n2o3ICT1qi2g1w

Rinne's eyes would open in a room that felt oddly familiar to her. The young girl rubbed her head, as the last thing she remembered was being captured by Natashi and Aburai once arriving to the tower. They had planned to use her to cause the two Captains to battle it out for some strange plan to reunite the clans. Rinne wanted no more but to reunite everyone, but she felt rather sad that it'd have to be through violence through their eyes. To make things worst, she felt even sadder than the new of her Mother wanted to see her was false. It caused the girl to pull her knees to her chest and sit in the blue seat with a frown. It wasn't as if she believed her mother hated her, she just could hardly remember her. Ever since she was a child, she had asked her parents if her mother really loved her. Did she when she was never there? Off on some journey? The girl buried her head into her arms.

A Mother's Love  Tumblr_n1s9t8duEt1qd1q2so1_500

Rinne would feel a hand gently brushing against her silver locks suddenly, as she had buried her face in her arms. Chance looked down at her daughter with round eyes. "That silver hair, just like Naito-san's. You really are our daughter, aren't you?" The Ex-Attendant gave a smile as she continued to pat Rinne's head with a smile. "Though, I guess you got my looks alittle. I hope that isn't a bad thing, is it, Rinne-chan?" She tilted her head before standing straight and moving a stray piece of hair behind her ear. It had been years since the last time she had seen her daughter, but Chance could certainly recognizer her no matter what. And if they were meeting here, like this, then it meant her daughter also shared the potential just like her Father did those many years ago.

Rinne looked up at the woman (?) patting her head and suddenly fell back from the chair. She was caught off guard by this random person appearing in this strange empty room and patting her head like some sort of pet. However, Rinne listened to the woman's words with wide eyes and a slightly agape mouth. There was a bit of silence as she watched her before the girl shot to her feet and hugged her like a child. The Tsurinai couldn't help but bury her face in her Mother's chest. Though she hadn't seen her in years either, she could clearly tell that this woman was family. "Where have you been all this time!? Why would you just leave Dad like that!?" She had alot of questions to ask but her mind was moving faster than her mouth.

Chance returned the hug and gave a smile. She was happy that her daughter wasn't completely angry with her, even though she had plenty of reasons why she should have been. The questions made since, and Chance would close her eyes and answer. "I didn't leave because I don't love you or your Father. That's not the case at all. My journey is to find the answer to life's greatest question. Why I was created and what it truly means to be alive. But seeing you again, perhaps that answer has been right infront of me this entire time." The Ex-Attendant would give her daughter another hug before pulling back and summoning her compendium in hand. The pages flipped on their own as various tarot cards began to float into the air. "This book holds the entirety of my journey, and your Father's journey aswell. I'm sure you have alot of questions, don't you?"

"Life's greatest question?" She was rather confused about this, as the young girl placed a hand on her chest. What did her Mother mean by this, and was it more important than her? When her Mother removed the compendium and started to showcase strange abilities, Rinne was alittle more than surprised. But there was always one question she wanted to ask her Mother. So bowing her head, Rinne would close her eyes. "Mom, how did you meet Dad? What was he like when he was younger?"

A Mother's Love  Tumblr_n1rv3vUp8T1rydwbvo1_500

"E-Eh? How we met? Well it was actually in this room we're in now. Your Father was a very.. ambitious young man who was very egotistical and prideful. However, he was one of the top of his class, and very strong." Chance blushed abit while talking about him, but she continued onward. "When your Father unlocked his potential, I was the one who he chose to be his Attendant. Someone who monitors him and helps him through his own journey. He made it perfectly clear that he cherished humans more than anything else, which made me seem rather sad for I am not human. Or atleast, I was not a human back then." The Ex-Attendant would flip the pages of the book, showing actual moments as if it were a TV screen. "However, as time went on he started to treat me like a friend. He even went as far as to call me a comrade. I think it was around this moment that I started developing romantic feelings for your Father, which was something I couldn't understand. And after that, I started to boldly neglect my duties to stay with him for the majority of my time." She left the last part rather vague on purpose as her cheeks flushed red and she suddenly closed the book.

Rinne watched the story with round eyes, though she had a smile on her face. This was the first time she had learned about her parents past, but seeing her Father as a child made her cheeks puff slightly. "Dad looked like a trouble maker. Look at that unruly silver hair. And why is he always scowling?" She would laugh to herself before taking a breath. For some reason, just with this meeting, she felt very content. She knew her parents loved her, and that her Mother hadn't just abandoned her. Rinne knew how important it was to find a sense of self, as she was very insecure about herself. Infact, maybe in the future she would join her mother in searching for this answer. The young Tsurinai would walk up to her Mother before giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks, Mom. I feel alot better not. I understand you have a journey to go on, so I'll wait for you. I'm not sure what you meant about not being human, but you better promise to explain everything WHEN we meet again, okay? I want to go with you.. so bad.. but I'm needed back at home. I can't leave my friends just yet."

Chance would give a nod to her daughter before extending her arm and handing her the compendium. "Then you can have this. Think of it as an early birthday present from me. As long as you have this compendium, I'll always be with you. Same with your Father." The young woman would give Rinne a small wave before slowly vanishing from the room. On her journey, she was taking it as a human not an attendant. Her compendium wasn't needed with her. Instead, she didn't mind handing it over to her daughter. It was only right.

With the compendium in hand, Rinne would close her eyes and give it a hug before vanishing from the room herself... She really did love her Mother more now.
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com

A Mother's Love
Page 1 of 1