Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Lion in Love??? [Salmane]  EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Lion in Love??? [Salmane]  EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Lion in Love??? [Salmane]  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Lion in Love??? [Salmane]  EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Lion in Love??? [Salmane]  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Lion in Love??? [Salmane]  EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Lion in Love??? [Salmane]  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Lion in Love??? [Salmane]  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Lion in Love??? [Salmane]  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Lion in Love??? [Salmane]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikuro

Hikuro

Lion in Love??? [Salmane]  Empty
PostSubject: Lion in Love??? [Salmane]    Lion in Love??? [Salmane]  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:15 pm

Once again Gabishi was on the roof top of the school, with his famous white plastic bag that strangely there where three melon bread and three can of coffee, maybe today he was hungry. He look around and like always the was no one there since it was still cold. As usual Gabishi was wearing a black sweater, a white shirt, and the school uniform pants. He took out his pack of cigarette and quickly pull out one to put on his mouth. Gabishi light it up using his lighter and slowly released the smoke from his mouth.

Gabishi took out his phone and look at it. His face a little red when he look at the screen of the phone. He was looking at Salmane's number that she gave to her. Even thought he was a lion he still didn't have the courage to contact her. He put away his phone and continue to smoke his cigarette. Gabishi sat down laying his back to the fence and look to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Lion in Love??? [Salmane]    Lion in Love??? [Salmane]  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:27 pm

Class 3 – A, School was ending and the teacher was finishing up their lecture. Salmane continuously looked up from her paper to listen and then take notes on what was being said. Her notebook closed when the teacher’s lecture ended. The final bell tolled and everyone around Salmane either turned around to talk to someone or left. Salmane pulled out her phone; she went through her contacts and found Gabishi’s number. She stared at the number for a second, he had only contacted her once, but he never responded after that.

Placing that number into a message, Salmane began to write a text to Gabishi, 'Hey Gabby-chan. How about we meet on the roof again? I’ll be there in a few seconds.’ When the message fully sent, Salmane rose from her seat, taking her bag, and walking out of the room and down the hall. She came to a flight of stairs which she proceeded to go up. There was the door to the roof, Salmane slowly pushed it open, the sunlight pouring out and onto her face as she stepped out, rubbing her eyes she noticed someone was there, although there was no mistaking that hair. “Seems like you beat me." Salmane laughed a little and slightly smiled at the other.
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: Lion in Love??? [Salmane]    Lion in Love??? [Salmane]  EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:19 pm

Gabishi was continuing to smoke his cigarette when his phone made a little sound. He slowly took out and saw that was a message. Strange, not many people message him beside, his boss, or other users to change information but this message wasn't from any of them. He open it and start reading it. His face becomes red as he read it. He couldn't believe that Salmane just sent him a text. Gabishi quickly put away his phone and look around. It was still quite around there. He slowly released smoke from his nose trying to calm down after reading the text.

Suddenly Gabishi heard the sound of the door opening, his heart beat faster than usual. Suddenly he saw that little female figure with brow hair. Gabishi just raise his hand a little to Salmane Hey.... Gabishi said as he was kinda trying to hide the cigarette from her. Sup? Gabishi said with a little smile on his face to Salmane.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Lion in Love??? [Salmane]    Lion in Love??? [Salmane]  EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:28 pm

“Hey Gabishi-san” Salmane smiled at the other, her hands taking her bag off and placing it onto a table that was on the roof, moving over to where Gabishi was. She leaned over the railing, staring down at the people below walking home. It had been a week since her number was given to the boy, although she had never used his. The air was cool and the sun being out didn’t change the temperature with all the clouds covering it. There was a bit of a weird smell through the air, it smelled like fire, but not a normal fire. Cigarette smoke, but that smell didn’t worry her that much; it was what it could do to him in the long run. But answering his question, “Nothing much, I’ve been mostly just doing homework when I get home. Salmane sighed but then looked at the boy and smiled, “But how are you Gabby-chan?
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: Lion in Love??? [Salmane]    Lion in Love??? [Salmane]  EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:47 pm

Gabishi face become red as Salmane called him with some type of nickname. Only his family was brave enough to do so, especially his sister. Well, beside the nickname that other people given to him that he totally hated it, Hikuro. He look at her as she already realized that he was smoking there. So, he decided to continue to smoke even thought his almost finished. He released the last cloud of smoke towards the air, away from Salmane. He grabbed his plastic bag and took out one of the melon breads. He open the plastic that was wrapping the bread and start to eat it, while listening to Salmane. Well.... I'm fine.... just been a little busy with my part time job and studies.... even though i don't like to study... Gabishi said as he give a bite on the bread.

He look at Salmane as he pointed to plastic bag If you want one... be my guest... i think i bought to many for me... He continue to eat the melon bread with a smile on his face. He look at Salmane The strange thing is that the bread is more sweet than usual.... maybe because you are here? Gabishi said while laughing a little. It was a really quite beautiful day, and he didn't want to ruined it.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Lion in Love??? [Salmane]    Lion in Love??? [Salmane]  EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:34 pm

Why was he blushing? What had she said to make him blush? Was it the way she called him ‘Gabby-chan,’ or was it something else? Either way, “You have a job? I didn’t know that, I don’t really need one because of…” Salmane sighed “Because my mom still acts like she cares and sends money to me every week, although she forgot about my brother for a while until he moved back home. I sent him things though…” Salmane smiled when she saw what he was doing, blowing the smoke away from her was very sweet. “Thanks, but you don’t have to face the other direction, my mother and father smoked, mostly my mother so I’m used to that smell.” Salmane smiled and grabbed melon bread, taking a small bite and smiling. But his last comment made her flare up, “I-I’m not s-sweet. B-But thanks…” Salmane took another bite and again looked down at the front of the school, it seemed that almost everyone was gone.
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: Lion in Love??? [Salmane]    Lion in Love??? [Salmane]  EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:15 pm

Gabishi continue to eat the melon bread while listening to Salmane. He listen carefully and grabbed the plastic bag and took out two can of coffee. He put one beside Salmane and opened the other one. Gabishi drink it before he responded to Salmane. Well... since i live all alone, i have to make money for my self if i don't want to be kicked from my appartement.... Gabishi said as he look at Salmane and give the melon bread another bite. Good think that you are close to your brother.... i didn't contact my sister from ages now... My grandpa don't want that she will become like me... Gabishi said lowering his face to the ground. He was thinking about his little sister that he didn't saw for almost two years. He hope that she was ok.

Yeah.... i work as a waitress in a..... n-n-nightclub.... Gabishi said before realizing that it wasn't necessary to said that. He just didn't want to lie to Salmane, or to anybody else. He know that the job wasn't the top, but they pay a good sum to pay the rent and to eat. Gabishi look at Salmane that was kinda embarrassed because of Gabishi's previous comment. Gabishi just put a smile on his face and continue to eat the melon bread.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Lion in Love??? [Salmane]    Lion in Love??? [Salmane]  EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:41 am

Salmane continued to eat the bread, it was sweet though. Although, as far as he knew, Salmane was not sweet, she was manipulative, but with this male, he seemed different. She felt like lying to him would hurt him as well as her. He lived alone, that was kind of depressing, a little lamb living all alone. She would laugh at that mental comment. Her eyes would focus on the boy’s, they were a strange color for a person but they looked really… cute. “That’s so cool! I wish I could live alone…” Salmane sighed and then took the coffee she was given, opening it and taking a sip before placing it on the table.

Her eyes continued to gaze at the other, until he looked back, then she quickly looked past him, acting as if she wasn’t completely staring at him. Her face had lit up slightly as looked away, why was her heart beating fast, why were her hands sweating? “Me and my brother are anything but close, he just protected me, that is all there is.” Salmane’s blush went down once again she took another sip, realizing she had finished the bread. She shook her hands of any crumbs that were there and looked over the edge once again “A waitress, or waiter? And the night club, that’s so cool! Maybe I can get a job somewhere… I don’t really do much.”
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: Lion in Love??? [Salmane]    Lion in Love??? [Salmane]  EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:10 pm

Gabishi was finishing his bread while looking at Salmane. He still can hear some student in the school grounds, some going back, and some doing their after school club. He continue to drink his coffee while listening to Salmane. Cool? Well.... many people said that, but it also really hard.... Gabishi said as he finished his melon bread. Yeah, living all alone give Gabishi a lot of freedom, but everyday he felt more alone especially a lot of people hated Gabishi. Gabishi didn't care about that now, since some people decided to go near him, they weren't scared of the lion anymore. Salmane was one of them.

Gabishi look around him for a moment before looking at Salmane once again. It's every big brother duty.... protecting their little sister or brother.... and i think i failed my duty. Gabishi said with a little smile on his face, even thought he was a little sad in the inside. He was touching his necklace while looking on the ground. He was thinking about when he was younger, when he was playing with his father and sister. Those were good days. I-i-i mean waiter.... Maybe i can take you there one night if you want... Gabishi said with a little smile on his face while looking at Salmane.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Lion in Love??? [Salmane]    Lion in Love??? [Salmane]  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:26 am

Her phone vibrated. It was James calling, when she picked up the phone, yelling could be heard on the other line. Not even giving her a chance to explain herself before he hung up. She looked towards Gabishi and laughed a little before grabbing her bag and pushing the rest of the bread into her bag and the empty can of coffee into the trash. She would look back towards Gabishi before speaking, “Well as you’ve guessed, I have to departure. Although we can meet up tomorrow, just use my phone number dude.” With that she would turn towards the door, looking over her shoulder and smiling before walking back into school and going towards where her car was waiting, totally getting yelled at for being late.
[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: Lion in Love??? [Salmane]    Lion in Love??? [Salmane]  EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 4:04 pm

Gabishi's become a little sad when he heard that Salmane as to leave. He didn't say anything just waved his hands towards her, trying to hide his sadness. After Salmane left, Gabishi grabbed his plastic bag and took out another melon bread and started to eat it. After some minutes he get up and decided to leave the place in silent. Even thought it wasn't a long meeting, Gabishi was still happy to meet Salmane. He opened the door and leave the roof top.
[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Lion in Love??? [Salmane]    Lion in Love??? [Salmane]  EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:16 am

Gabishi has established a rank 3 Social Link with Salmane of the Magician Arcana...

Salmane has established a rank 3 Social Link with Gabishi of the Strength Arcana...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lion in Love??? [Salmane]    Lion in Love??? [Salmane]  Empty

Back to top Go down

Lion in Love??? [Salmane]
Page 1 of 1