Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Do you love me? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Do you love me? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Do you love me? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Do you love me? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Do you love me? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Do you love me? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Do you love me? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Do you love me? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Do you love me? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Do you love me?

Go down 
+3
Ankhzul
Captain Caliber
CWIS
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

Do you love me? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you love me?   Do you love me? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 2:59 pm

Note: Mabufu is 28 Damage + 15% from Azul's Character strength, totalling at 32 Damage.
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me?   Do you love me? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 7:15 pm

Do you love me? - Page 3 Gaia10

Ice Crystals formed around Gaia's wings, causing her ascent into the sky to be clumsy and haphazard, leaving her open for another attack.

"The only thing you've managed to harm so far is my heart... I will have none of this... You will know my loneliness!"

Gaia:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me?   Do you love me? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 8:13 pm

Still can't talk to Kesson Rel. Don't know what the fug'e thinks he's doin' but it ain't fuggen cute. Don't matter none. Didn't need'im before an' I still don't need'im. Fish Bowl there lets out a healin' puff'a air that smells like rotten asshole but it makes me feel better somehow. Infernal Healin're some shit, I ain't gonna question it. Fuggen blonde kid ices that big motherfucker over too, but she gets off the ground anyways. Cryin' fuggen shame there. Ain't gonna be in the sky fer long though, nosir. I take another bolt in my crossbow, set my jaw, and point my arm up toward the flappy piece'a shit.
"Cry us a fuggen river, bitch."

Stats:

Modifiers:

Tension Support - James -> Damsel:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me?   Do you love me? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 9:16 pm

Passives:

Action:

Tension Support - Morgasimer:
Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me?   Do you love me? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 9:31 pm

"I'll shatter your heart, and your body."

Stats:

Actions:

Crit if 4 for all:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me?   Do you love me? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 1:31 am

"ALL WILL LOVE ME!"

With a single great beat of Gaia's monstrous wings, she propelled her self far into the stratos...and far from sight....

Gaia:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me?   Do you love me? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 2:05 am

Soon as I get a bead on'er she screams an' takes off. My damn head's still buzzin', still can't fuggen think straight, can't hear my guardian spirit. Now I'm dumb but I ain't fuggen stupid. I fought dragons before. It flew up, not to the horizon, means it's comin' down fer a pass. It's gonna be a bad place to be here in a few minutes. I put my arm down an' take a low stance, keepin' my eyes toward the sky. Best position to take in this 'lil scenario is to hug the fuggen ground so she can't fuggen pick ya up an' drop ya on yer ass. All she gots is strong winds, gonna wanna be fuggen the dirt anyway. I get ready to jump in any direction if'n I need to an' cover my damn head. Business as damn usual.

Do you love me? - Page 3 Perch10

"S'comin' 'round fer a pass, ya better get yer face in the dirt if'n ya don't wanna be buried in it!"

Stats:

Modifiers:

Tension Support - Damsel:

Action:
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me?   Do you love me? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 2:18 am

Milton watched as the giant moth soared off into the sky, eyes flashing with a sort of recognition. It was going far too high if it wanted to go over them and assault Junction once more. His training on Orbis Centra already gave him a good idea of what was about to happen, Grubby already declaring exactly what was on his mind.
"Agreed. It's either coming low for a physical torpedo strike or bombarding us with a wind current propelled by its speed. Brace for impact!"

Passives:

Action:

Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me?   Do you love me? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 9:26 am

"Why'd it run away? I was showing it just how much I loved it."

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me?   Do you love me? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 6:12 pm

"AND ALL WILL BE DENIED MY LOVE!"

A monstrous screech Gaia returned to the battle field, a massive shock-wave following in her wake. This devastating burst of wind threatened to throw the Seekers from the battle if they were not prepared.

Gaia:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me?   Do you love me? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 12:20 am

Sure as the fuggen seasons the big bug motherfucker swoops down with a big ol' gust from its wings there. But I'm ready fer it. I'm already huggin' the grass but I stab my dagger in the ground, it don't even move me a damn inch but I'm one'a the lucky ones. One'a use gets swept off their damn feet an' thrown a good ways, told'em to get their damn heads down. Feels like a bitin' breeze I tells ya, but it washes away the fog I got in my head.
I swear[/size to Asmodeus I'm cutting her eyes out the first chance I get.

Yer gonna get yer chance aright, just gotta bring this jagoff into stabbin' distance first.
I hop up to my feet there and throw my arm out, lookin' down my wrist to the asshole up in the sky. Gotta get me one clean shot...

Stats:

Modifiers:

Tension Support - Damsel:

Action:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me?   Do you love me? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 12:24 am

OOC:

I swear  to Asmodeus I'm cutting her eyes out the first chance I get.

Yer gonna get yer chance aright, just gotta bring this jagoff into stabbin' distance first.
I hop up to my feet there and throw my arm out, lookin' down my wrist to the asshole up in the sky. Gotta get me one clean shot...
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me?   Do you love me? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 12:44 am

Passives:

Action:

Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me?   Do you love me? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 1:06 am

Edit: Guarded, so I only ended up taking 27 damage. Health up to 74
Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me?   Do you love me? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 1:47 am

"Love's being denied to you, you control freak."

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me?   Do you love me? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you love me?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next