Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Begone, I Asked For Gains [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Begone, I Asked For Gains [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Begone, I Asked For Gains [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Begone, I Asked For Gains [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Begone, I Asked For Gains [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Begone, I Asked For Gains [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Begone, I Asked For Gains [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Begone, I Asked For Gains [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Begone, I Asked For Gains [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Begone, I Asked For Gains [Brittany]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brittie

Brittie

Begone, I Asked For Gains [Brittany] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Begone, I Asked For Gains [Brittany]   Begone, I Asked For Gains [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 1:39 am

There was a name Brittany liked to refer to this feeling whenever it arose inside of her chest: it was called intuition. Right now, it was just it, her intuition screaming to her she was correct. Sad as it sounded, she couldn't imagine being trapped in someone else's prospect of a life. Or rather, she could as she has been there, with a different, non-resigned outlook in life. If she abode to others' rules, she wouldn't be Brittany to begin with.

Yeah, but…do you want to be that someone? Do you want to be the "cannon fodder"?” It almost pained her to see someone so young letting others decide how he should live, and what he should be…especially someone who clearly isn't satisfied with the fate chosen for him. "Cannon fodder". They weren't close in any way, but deep inside, or not so deep, Brittany felt some sympathy for Joseph and an urge to help, even though she couldn't really approach a start. “Uh, sorry… I'm, like, asking too much, aren't I?” It was none of her business and yet she couldn't simply ignore it. Still, some part of her acknowledged her meddlesome behavior and decided to direct her attention back to the original purpose of being in the gym: practice and mind cleanse. Her steps walked softly, then turned into a straight line run, preparing to what would come next. It was not a simple routine: front handspring, step out, round off, back handspring, step out, round off, back handspring, full twisting lay out. So far, her physical prowess enabled the girl to fulfill it to absolute perfection, at least till the last part. This time, again, she would stop at it, sighing at the routine's end before performing the twist jump. No matter what, concentration would disappear precisely before she could try it...
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Begone, I Asked For Gains [Brittany]   Begone, I Asked For Gains [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 10:47 pm

"Hey, now. It's not like I'll be cannon fodder forever. There's something what we call 'climbing up the ranks' these days. If I'm not dead by then, I'll probably the lazy office dude who gets to sit back and relax with his cup of latte and a laptop to drum my pretty fingers across. That's why I'm training." Joseph found himself narrowing his eyes at her direction in a moment of pause. What was with her? Why is this pretty nobody trying to get in on with his personal life? All effort and drive to even continue exercising soured just like that in a flash. But he shrugged it off at her to show a nonchalant demeanor. "It's cool. By the way, having trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Begone, I Asked For Gains [Brittany]   Begone, I Asked For Gains [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 1:07 am

Whether what Joseph said was a prospect compensating for having little control over his present choices or not, she wondered. Right now, despite his attempts of shrugging it off as if he was in fact more ambitious and relaxed about his future than the girl could think, she couldn't shake the feeling it was a façade. Ultimately, it was up to him. In one hand, she could never force him to admit the truth to her specially as they have no intimacy whatsoever. On the other hand, there was Brittany's good nature telling her to keep an eye out for him, just in case.

Hum...kinda? I dunno, I'm not concentrated enough, I guess.” After she landed the last handspring, therefore with her back turned to Joseph, she'd stood there, both hands adjusting the looseness her hair bun earned due to the fast routine of exercises. “I gotta get this done before the next presentation, but geez....
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Begone, I Asked For Gains [Brittany]   Begone, I Asked For Gains [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 4:25 pm

"You look like you can do it. Mental blocks can be influential in performance. Even the best athletes around can mess up in the most critical moments. Got something on your mind?" Joseph offered to her. It was a fair suggestion. His family worked in stressful jobs themselves and even they had their off days when their performance wasn't up as usual. He crossed his arms and watched her. As much as he just wanted to leave, Joseph didn't just want to give out all of his family issues alone. It was only fair she shared a little of hers as well.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Begone, I Asked For Gains [Brittany]   Begone, I Asked For Gains [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 11:23 pm

Yeah, obviously she kinda had something in her mind. But not the kind of thing to confide to a regular citizen, let alone a cadet. “Yeah, some stuff from work. No big deal, but just big enough to make, uh...a little bit anxious? Dunno how to put it...” Her solution for it was to come up with a half-truth. Being a Terrorist is somewhat akin to a job right now - a forbidden risky job but still a job! -, so one could say it was a lie. On the other hand, Joseph would probably think it was some modelling-business issue giving the way she presented it and the fact she has previously stated her involvement with the fashion business. “Anyway, I'll be fine. It's all a matter of mental attitude! Some things are less complicated than what we make it to be, really!
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Begone, I Asked For Gains [Brittany]   Begone, I Asked For Gains [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 5:34 pm

"Maybe. But it's a whole different beast if it's a personal problem. I'm sure you have friends to talk about it to. Or maybe someone you trust. Sometimes there are problems you can't take on by your own. Some need to realize that and most problems can be solved that way," Joseph replied as he dismissed his blade. He was done with the workout. His mood was killed and there was no point staying around for some superficial sob story on daddy issues that was going to spill out just because some guy actually gave her a smidgen of attention. "Good luck to that routine. I gotta get going, forgot to do something. I'll see you later."

Begone, I Asked For Gains [Brittany] - Page 2 S0RfCzX

"Thank fucking riddance."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Begone, I Asked For Gains [Brittany]   Begone, I Asked For Gains [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 8:39 pm

Brittany blinked a few times, processing what Joseph has said. Naturally, talking about the issue with her closest friends was the obvious course of action, but listening how eloquent and understanding Joseph was about the whole matter grew a seed of admiration in Brit's heart that would later evolve into a nod and a smile of gratitude.

Alright!” She had not much to say other than that. In a way, she felt inspired and Joseph's words would sure linger for a while. However, now she had to keep training. A good performance wouldn't come without practice, after all.

( Exit. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Begone, I Asked For Gains [Brittany]   Begone, I Asked For Gains [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 9:47 pm

Users have managed to rankup....?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Begone, I Asked For Gains [Brittany]   Begone, I Asked For Gains [Brittany] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Begone, I Asked For Gains [Brittany]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2