Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] Empty
PostSubject: Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit]   Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 10:21 pm

"..." Frog stood silently before the grazings of his house. The yard, led into by a chromated reflective metallic door, and the house painted a banana-hue of yellow, topped off with a brown roof and brown window frames, adding to the aforedmentioned look. Who knew if that was intentional, but anything was possible here.

He didn't show any signs that something was off, as he invited Brit in with a gesture. In fact, he had a smile plastered on his face. A rather genuine smile, but his mind was a blank. He currently existed merely in the reality of the moment, because Brit was there to anchor him and his mind to the cold hard ground, and hug it to provide her bodily warmth and soft tender skin. There was no denying it, Frog was feeling good that she was coming over.

The entrance led to a door to the left, with a cupboard for shoes to the right, and a staircase to the front. The lowest floor, as Frog would've already explained Brit on their way here, used to be his grandparents, but now the whole house was renovated and his closest family's, so they had loads of space. Frog's room was upstairs, where everyone else probably was too. Frog kinda hoped nobody would be home, but hope only gets you so far.

He led Brit over to the first and top floor to a sturdier door than the one on the ground floor or even the entrance door to their house. He took his shoes off and put on a pair of crocs over his socks, but didn't istruct Brit to take her shoes off too. He wouldn't impose, even at his own home.
He waited for her to tell him she was ready to go in.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit]   Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 10:01 pm

If someone asked Brittany the day before if she would eveer dream of coming to Frogerio's house, she'd readily reply "Not in a million years!" with the widest and most relaxed grin of fun at how absurd the idea sounded. And there she is, wearing a smile not as broad but certainly as happy, behind no one less than Frogerio himself in front of his home. A house. A way bigger house than her modest apartment in the vicinity of Vista Square. Or maybe it looked bigger on the outside.

The first thing she did was to take her shoes off and place them in the cupboard. It was a habit she long forgot in her own home probably due to the tight and hurried schedule, when she arrived so late and tired that the only thing she could do is throw herself on the couch and sleep before she could take her clothes off and take a shower to clean her body from the daily stress. In someone else's house, however, she abode to the usual etiquette rules to the fullest. Brittany wasn't wearing any socks, being bare feet all the way just like home, and so she didn't mind.

So...is it alright for me to come in? Like, won't your parents bother that you brought a stranger to your house without asking them first?

Last edited by Brittie on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit]   Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 9:26 pm

"Uh, you don't have to take your shoes off." Frog skittered in place, glancing down at Brit's oddly alluring soft looking feet. The chubby little toes looked like candy, to be brutally honest. If you asked him why they looked like candy to him, he wouldn't know how to answer, but they did. There was no changing how he felt about them. Sensing a blush was abound, Frog quickly shifted his thoughts and averted a possible crisis. Scratching a cheek nervously, he smiled at Brit, trying to ease her worry. "There's gonna be no problem. I mean, my family would be overjoyed that I have a girl friend over-er, I mean, a friend who's not a guy, you know! My mom keeps thinking all my non-female friends are gay or something..." He didn't blush, as would be expected of a slip up such as this one. Frog just kind of slumped his shoulders feebly and stared down at his feet for a moment.

"A-anyways, I'll open the door now." An unnecessary announcement, yes, but Frog's tongue let loose whenever he was feeling nervous. Thoughts pacing, he placed the key and unlocked the door. Within moments, a huge dog would already be at Brit's feet, sniffing her butt-positioned at the same height as his head-'twas only natural. "T-titus!" Frog sneered and tried to push him away, but he was too strong and kept sniffing Brit. He'd, however, raised his head up by then to look her in the face, drooling slightly and with an almost goofy, playful look to his eyes. "I-I'm so sorry, Brit. He'll get you all covered in his drool, I'll just take him away. Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom-!!!" Frog shouted. A woman with blonde hair wearing all leather soon emerged from the terrace door. Her eyes lit up mischievously when she noticed Brit, and she placed a hand on her chin.

Alexa smiled. "Titus, come here." The dog wagged his tail and happily ran up to Frog's mom. With the chaos gone, Brit would be able to see the entire living room and basically the rest of the house. It was an open concept, after all, with the living room (a large room with a sofa fit for at least 7 people in the middle around a wooden coffee table, turned towards a large flat-screen TV with game consoles attached to it. A set of stairs led up to the gallery above, while, on the other end of the room, there was a big dining table and a kitchen. The walls were painted crimson and beige. The floor was dark wood and the sofa was made of crimson leather. Alexa walked over to Brit with Titus following her. "Why hello. And who might you be?" The woman asked.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit]   Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 10:20 pm

Nah, it's okay. I don't mind. I mean, I walk with shoes at home and I know that's not hygienic, but here... I wouldn't do the same, you know”, she giggled at Frogerio's concern as if she expected him to say something along those lines. "You don't have to", "make yourself at home", "my house is yours" and stuff like that to give her more liberty than they should. Honestly, she was more focused on the story he told about his family interactions; rather, the fact they'd rejoice at the sight of a female friend and his mother's assumptions that most of his male friends are gay. Made her laugh under her breath at what kind of friends Frogerio normally makes... Oddly, it made her realize they have no one from their social circles in common, only acquaintances from the Psyche Terrorist business that were less than friends and more like coworkers for a common goal. She wouldn't get a chance to express any emotion due to the realization they were socially apart, not when there's a four-feet figure running in their direction.

Ahhahahaha! Is this yours? He's sooo cute! I mean, it's a boy right? Titus kinda sounds like a male name to me! Hey big boy!” At this point, the girl had slightly bent down, one hand under the dog's jaw and the other over his head in what seemed to be a gentle caress on his fur. “Awww look at you, tell me, how can I ignore that face? Guess who's the cutest doggy I've seen? It's you! Yes you are!”, she said, with a much sillier voice tone than before, those you put on to talk to little animals or babies. Regardless, contrary to Frogerio's possible assumptions, Brittany seemed comfortable enough to play a bit with Titus or even ignore the drooling factor over her hands or even her clothes. She could always wash them later, that's what water and soap are for, simple as that.

Sadly, all fun things must come to an end and if once she wouldn't object playing with Frog's enormous dog for a while, now the girl felt a bit anxious for meeting no one but his own mother coming right in their direction. Granted, animals are easier to handle than humans. That and she honestly hoped she wouldn't have to be (re)introduced to his family. A display of insecurity, perhaps, but for reasons known only by her for now. There's a reason why mothers-in-law are jokingly referred as monsters-in-law after all. Not that Brittany was already considering Frogerio's mother her mother-in-law...or was she?? “Hiii. I'm Brittany! Brit's for shorts, Froggy's friend from... school! Yep!” She did remember her from their first and, until now, only meeting five years ago. Normally, it would be enough time to forget a face if only the occasion of the meeting wasn't remarkable enough for the memories to linger with full details. The fateful day of the Divide was also the fateful day she met Frogerio's mother for the first time. Now, would it work the other way around? Would she remember Brittany as well? She could only wonder, anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit]   Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 11:08 pm

As much as Frog was actually glad that Brit was being so friendly with Titus despite how huge he was, he was still damn worried and his face was a blank stare as he observed the drooly doggo leave his marks across Brit's sleeves/hands. He ran off into the kitchen and came back with a set of wipes for her to use, while his mother entered into an interaction with Brit.

She raised an eyebrow at Brit, then looked at Frog and smiled back at Brit. "My, you've changed. Frogerio, dear, you never told me that you went to school with the Brit from that day. What a pleasant surprise!" She chuckled and ran a hand across Titus's back. The dog walked back over to Brit, wagging his tail. Frog didn't know what to think, but the fact his mom remembered Brit was a huge enough help. And an embarrassing factor because Brit now knew he'd not told his parents about her...aaaaaaaaaaa-! "Yeah, mom, it's Brit. She saved me back then." He glanced to the side, feeling relinquished of any power over the situation. His mom noticed that and grinned. "I was just about to go take Titus out for a walk. You two behave yourselves. Oh, and Tee is in her room, doing schoolwork. She has her earphones on, so she won't bother you. Bye now~" And just like that, Alexa was gone, leaving Frog and Brit alone in the silence.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit]   Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 2:00 am

...okay, this is exactly what she was fearful for. Being remembered, the last thing she'd want, which leads to the obvious conclusion that the self-introduction as "friends from school" didn't work. Looking on the brighter side, it counted as a half-truth, and the fact Alexa remembered her stayed as just a memory that didn't bring any embarrassment to the girl. Frogerio's mother was happy to reunite with her, even? Technically, something to be chill about and not grieve over.

Bye, Titus! Bye, ma'am!”, she waved to them as her smiling eyes watched their figure to depart into distance until disappearing completely at the ending corner of the street. “Your mom... She looks just like that day. Do you remember? If it weren't for her... I guess I wouldn't be here today...” In a way, despite the girl's inner self being anxious to no avail about the outcomes of this meeting, Brittany was happy too. While she changed a lot over the years, Alexa was just like the last time they saw each other, like a living memory. Frogerio might say Brittany saved him, but the truth is that Alexa saved them both in her own merit. Her courage on a fateful day earned the girl's eternal admiration and she would be forever Brittany's childhood hero.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit]   Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 4:32 pm

Frog grinned. He was glad his mom was gone so easily and so soon. He'd been afraid someone would be home and his fears were realized. Well, half-realized, same how Brit's lie was in fact only half so. He slumped his shoulders and gave an exhasperated sigh in reply to Brit's comment. He, unlike everyone around him, hadn't been as shocked by the Eternal Divide, so it never ingrained itself as deeply into his memory or being. It was just a painfully ephemeral moment of a distant chaos. One he was constantly reliving in his current Terrorist guise, so recalling it was needless, even insulting.
Because it was over.
His life wasn't.
It was going.

"Tell me about it." He scratched the back of his head. "She's always been the same. It's annoying." He flicked his nose up and pointed towards the kitchen. "Wanna drink something? We have juice and water. And soda." Winking, he waited for a response. "You can sit there on the couch. Just not on the side." He pointed at the couch. It was shaped as an 'L'. Precisely, Frog pointed at the shorter end of the letter. "That's where Titus sleeps, so it's dirty."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit]   Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 9:10 pm

Juice for me, and it's fine! We spend too many hours sit at school, I'm okay with not sitting for a while. That and...”, she raised her hands as if showing them to Frogerio. “I kinda have to, like, wash them. Your dog has a water tap where should be his mouth!” She laughed it off as a joke but really, the dog's saliva was all over her hand. The wipes Frogerio brought did help immediately but there was something else only water and soap could handle: the smell in her hands. “Your house is sooo big and nice. Your mom chose the decoration and furniture, didn't she? I dunno, this is just a mother thing, she strikes me as the type. You know, I've never seen your dad, or ever heard you mentioning him. Where's he?
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit]   Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 9:46 pm

"Oh, right! The bathrooms are that way!" Frog pointed at the two open door separated by a chimney in the middle. The chimney was completely closed off tho and purely decorational. "Both bathrooms work although we tend to use the left one." He added. "My room is next to it." And yes, a door vertically placed on the wall next to the bathrooms' wall opened up into his room, although they'd have to deal with that some other moment. Hmm...it was always so hard when guests were feeling so unintrusive so as to sit down. Brit did have a point though, because they'd been sitting in school the whole day...so maybe not sitting now was the best idea. Still, he'd been pleasantly surprised she chose the juice. Usually, people only asked for water, and Frog hated pure water. Sugar or scram. Happily, he went over to pick a glass and poured Brit some elder juice.

As he brought the glass over to her, he tilted his head to the side. "Oh? I suppose mom did pick out the furniture. This color is her style definitely. Crimson red." He said and smiled a bit. "And my dad is downstairs, working. He's useless for anything other than being our family's main moneybag, though." Frog sighed and looked down. In his voice, some contempt for his father was clearly audible, and he didn't know how to hide it, nor did he really want to hide it. He wanted the world to know what he thought of the old man.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit]   Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 10:15 pm

In the meantime, Brittany headed to the bathroom as suggested - moreso, the bathroom next to Frogerio's room; at some point, she'd find herself standing in front of it, choosing between intruding in his room or going to the bathroom. She never thought she'd be there, and yet here she is. There was some urge to open it, to enter his room like she's exploring and unravelling any secrets Frogerio might have... Was his room kept tidy? Or was it as messy as her own room? Does he have posters on the walls like most guys? Does he have adult magazines hidden? She could only wonder, and the more she wondered, the more she realized: they barely knew each other. Despite being her friend - her best friend -, Brittany didn't know much of him as of now. As it stood currently, they were more like fellow terrorists than close friends if the constant topic for conversations was terrorist issues rather than everyday matters. Regardless, she opted to just wash her hands instead of invading his privacy. After all, she couldn't take the juice glass with dirty hands.

...” She stopped drinking for a while, right when Frogerio started talking about his father. The scornful way of talking about his father... It pained her. Clearly Frogerio didn't like his father, which would explain a lot as of why he has never mentioned the man before. Got her wondering what were his reasons for such spite. “You okay?”, Brittany asked, with a concerned frown after some minutes of silence. Depending on what he'd answer, she'd inquire further.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit]   Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 9:12 pm

"Hmm?" Frog looked up at Brit and raised an eyebrow, as if he wasn't realizing what she'd meant by her question. To him, this was normal and he didn't have a solid reason to dislike his father so anyways, at least by his self-demeaning opinion. This family clash just sort of existed. Like his grandpa and his dad had a lifelong dispute too.

"I'm totally fine." Frog eventually said and smiled an earnest smile. He still didn't get what she meant so he was actually feeling fine and dandy as can be. "Are you the one okay~?" He added, letting his words jab playfully. "Why are we sitting here though. It's too static, really. We should either move to the terrace or my room~" The terrace was set at the other end of the living room opposite from his room. It was looking down at Frog's backyard.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit]   Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 1:42 pm

There was something odd in the way Frogerio acted about it. It didn't sit well with her to just diss your parents like that. Unless they were like her former parents, the foster ones and the unknown biological ones. Actually, not even them. Still, she decided to ask about it in another opportunity, playing along for now. She wouldn't want to risk the fun mood of the meeting inquiring about personal, delicate matters. “I'm...fine! Yeah, I'm fine, the juice is fine too! So, uh... your room it is! I kinda wanna know what's your particular kingdom like!
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit]   Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 10:05 pm

Now Frog was weirded out too. Brit was obviously not saying all she wanted to say. Her smile and awkward wording made him have to suppress his eyebrow from going up inquisitively. He just glanced at Brit without a smile momentarily as he led the way to the bedroom. He smiled again as they walked the several short steps it took to get to the door and he opened the way...

His room was spacious. The first thing was the ceiling which was quite high, following the angular shaping of the roof. The walls were colored blue and yellow. A window opened to the street outside, providing an ample view of the front yard and all the people walking by. Frog's bed was a...heh...bunk bed. More specifically, only the top bunk of the bed. Beneath it was an orange bean bag, some cupboards, and a couple of stacked boxes, translucent so one could see old school books in them. There was also a display beneath his bunk, on top of a wooden old looking cupboard, stickers adorning its drawers, and on display were various trinkets looking like souvenirs and some toys. Next to the bed sat a small work table and an orange chair, but the work table was entirely taken up by the white large laptop. Some pictures were pinned to the wall in front of the work table. On the other side of the room, to the left when they entered, were built-in closets and displays of comic books, as well as an entertainment station featuring a decent tv set and a PS4 nobody even played with.
Frog turned to Brit and pointed to the chair. "I'll sit there, so do ya wanna sit at the bean bag or shall I bring over a chair from the dining table?"

Honestly he didn't know what he would do with Brit now that they were in his house and in his room. He didn't think that much through, so yeah...he was completely in the dark on what to do and how to act. His mind regressed to a blank slate.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit]   Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 8:33 pm

While Frogerio could say his room was "spacious", to Brittany it was more than that. It was HUGE. Like, very huge. And colorful, and lively, and all kinds of words akin to wonderful she could think of. Not in a wondrous meaning, but in an "excited with the discovery of a new territory that denotes a degree of trust and high level of intimacy between a couple" meaning. The room was filled with things that suited what she knew of Frogerio so far. The comics stocked together (she loved comics!), the videogame (she loved videogames too!), his notable and obvious geek interests overall, the furnishings (the arrangement was so harmonic!) and the best of it: being there felt like being new but being welcome home as well. Ignoring Frogerio's initial question (not out of malice but fascination), she walked a bit in, staring at every corner, glancing at she could memorize. Memories from her childhood came back, like their first encounter. Back then, she dreamed of a room of her own, with her identity printed all over like this one, and also dreamed of inviting Frogerio over one day, because... he was her first friend. Not a simple friend, but a "friend friend" if she were to be vocal about it. And now... there she was.

It's funny, but your room, I expected it to be like this even before. It's not weird that I wondered what's your room like, is it? This looks just like you... ”, she asked with a silly, dreamy giggle tinting every word. “You even got a PS4! I'm saving for one myself, so far I got an old PS2 I bought with a huuuuge discount. But it's not funny to play at home, Bernie can't really hold a joystick the right way. That and her claws kinda scratch the whole button covering too, no use... Hey, what kind of games you have there?
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit]   Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm

Frog only spoke half of his question before his words were shuffled into a barely noticeable internal murmur, his lips growing limp at the sight of Brittany admiring his personal space with something so deeper than he could ever comprehend. Watching her observe his room was like watching the summer rays of sunlight creeping ever so gently through the half open curtains. He felt so weak compared to her light, yet so innocently content at the same time. She was there and happy, which was more than he needed to be perfectly happy with how his life nestled itself at this pure moment in time. A sensation he wouldn't want to trade for any other flickered to life in his heart, so much like a naive lie, yet he was certain it was true. Brittany felt the same way, he was sure. He could see it in her eyes, her barely audible heartbeat and her cheerful voice as she finally spoke up.

He stared at her dumbfoundedly for several long moments. Her voice caressed his ears gently like the sunlight flickered in her hair. "Y-yeah." Was all he could mutter in response. His right hand was already placed firmly on his blushing, warm cheek, reddened by his emotions. He let the fingers slip across his chin and slowly descend into a momentarily indecisive grasp of his other forearm. So much went through his head at that moment that it would've been unbearable had there not been for the fact all of it was so beautiful he could lose himself in this real fantasy. "T-thank you, Brit..." He continued, a tear trickling in the corner of his eye, trembling ever so slightly before running down. Another followed and another. "I just...I cannot say...I mean, I don't really care what happens in the future. This- this is enough." He smiled at her, tilting his head to the side. At that moment his grasp of the forearm loosened and his arm fell to his side, relinquishing him of any fear he felt. The decision was set in his mind. There was no denying it anymore. This event, this visit changed everything for him and he'd never felt so free. The room faded into black as only Brittany remained as the sole source of light in his world. The Sun, constantly gracing him with her kindness. Without her,
he'd be cold. With her, however, he could now be so much more. "I want this to last." He said.
"I want you to stay here forever. With me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit]   Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit] Empty

Back to top Go down

Invite me to black [Late Afternoon; Frog x Brit]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next