Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
By Design [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
By Design [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
By Design [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
By Design [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
By Design [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
By Design [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
By Design [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
By Design [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
By Design [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

By Design [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

By Design [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] Empty
PostSubject: By Design [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru]   By Design [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 7:28 pm

Frog had invited Takeru to come meet him at a place near the Vagabond Inn at Sunlake Palms. He'd already met Takeru in the Palms once...err right? His memory wasn't the best, but surely the other would come meet up with him. Frog wanted to show him something and see what Takeru thought of it. He guessed he'd like it.

And besides, Frog'd gotten quite close to the other lately. It was nice having someone like that in his life. However, inviting them to meet him was still an issue to Frog, perhaps from fear he might be rejected.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: By Design [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru]   By Design [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:52 pm

Takeru had known where the place to meet was, and while he was surprised Frog called him out here, he was more than happy to come along.
He didn't really have any plans, after all.

It was nice to have one friend, even if he was a bit odd.

Birds of a feather, and all that.

Hence, he strolled up to the place, and after a bit, found Frog at a table.

"Hey Frog!" he said cheerfully to him.

He kinda liked Frog for the weirdness he provided. Maybe he could even show him that in due time...
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: By Design [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru]   By Design [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 8:16 pm

"Yo Takeru." Frog responded perkily with a wave of the hand. He'd just gotten around to fiddling with his phone by the time Takeru showed up, so he put the phone away and focused on the other instead. No, actually, he needed the phone to show Takeru what he wanted to show him. But that could wait. First he needed to greet his friend.

Laying back in his seat, Frog gestured with his hand for Takeru to join him at the table. It was outside and it was nice. Not too cold and not too hot. An average day, considering averageness in the day department was hard to come by. They were the best days. "So ya wanna grab something to eat? I had fun last time at the arcade even though, err...not like I did too well at any of the games."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: By Design [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru]   By Design [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 8:22 pm

He was happy today, and it felt like he was amongst friends.
Especially with what had happened to him recently...
"Sure! I'm glad you had fun at the arcade too. Where do you wanna go get food from?" he asked Frog.

He hoped it was someplace light, although then again, a man could only hope at times like these.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: By Design [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru]   By Design [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 8:45 pm

"Ah gee, well we could go to my house too, y'know." Frog smiled awkwardly. "The Inn's nearby too, but I dunno if I want a full meal, sooo..." He looked at Takeru, asking for an answer. He didn't really want to go back to his house so soon, even if Takeru would be coming with him. It was always so crowded with his family around, so it made him a bit sick.

"Or, orrr, we could go get some ice cream at the store. I'm dying for ice cream, what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: By Design [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru]   By Design [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 8:48 pm

He honestly was curious about what Frog's family was like, really.
Were they all insane like Frog, or were they more on the rational side of things, and Frog was an odd duck?
"Say Frog, what IS your family like?" he asked him.

Frog's second idea, on the other hand, he absolutely liked the sound of.

"Sure, if you're buying. Think of it as paying me back for lunch that one time." he said.

He himself could use some ice cream, now that he thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: By Design [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru]   By Design [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 9:02 pm

So Takeru asked about his family, eh... Frog was actually at a loss of words faced with the question. It was hard to put his opinion of his family into words without making it sound dumb, offensive, and edgy teen angsty. He didn't want to talk about it with other people since it was enough that he had to live with it every day. Had he been pissed at his family rn he would've talked the shit out of the question by pure merit of rage and pissiness, but he wasn't pissed.

"Well my family's weird I guess? My dad's annoying though. Like, really annoying." He sighed. "What do you wanna know? Ask away. It's hard for me to tell you much if you don't specify."

As they spoke, the two made their way over to a nearby ice cream stand. Frog asked for a cookie ice cream before turning to Takeru. "What're you having?"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: By Design [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru]   By Design [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 10:17 pm

Huh.
More weird than Frog?
He didn't know how to respond to that.
"I see. Well, I was kinda curious. I can't imagine your family being weirder than you, no offense." he said.

Honestly, his family seemed sane in comparison to Frog's.

As for the ice cream question...
"Strawberry." he answered.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: By Design [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru]   By Design [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 8:29 pm

"Ah, uh did it sound like I meant they were weirder than me? Nah, they're just...weird in a way I don't like. Weird by being awfully..normal and conforming. I don't feel all right with them, you know." Frog kinda lowered his face as he spoke, but his expression was more one of annoyance than sadness.

"Kk~!" He said as he paid for the ice creams. They went over to a bench and sat down. Looking at Takeru, Frog began talking. "You know, I checked about the new Doctor Who series online and I'm honestly preety stoked. It's gonna be refreshing having a new lead writer. Moffat used to be good back in the day with those one-off episodes but I really can't get over how unsatisfied the last couple seasons when he was the lead writer have left me feeling."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: By Design [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru]   By Design [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptyTue May 29, 2018 10:02 pm

That was weird?
"Huh. You do strike me as the one who'd be the one out in a family, no offense." Takeru said.

People like Frog were the hyperactive kids with ADHD (which might not be an entirely wrong description of himself on some days).

As he himself got his ice cream and started eating it, he talked with Frog as well.

"Really? I thought Season Nine was one of the best he did for Twelve. Though I do admit that yeah, Season Ten was kinda iffy. I'm hoping Chibnall does as well as Moffat did back in the day. Either way, the coming season is gonna be historic for Doctor Who." he said as he savored the Strawberry Ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: By Design [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru]   By Design [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:22 pm

"That's ok, since, after all, it's the truth." Frog grinned, giving a short chuckle. He was the one out in his family, as even Takeru put it simply. It was easy to be on odds with one's closer group of people. The closer a relation, the more time spent together...the more things to fuck up.

Anyways, that wasn't why he was here. He was here to talk Doctor Who and tell Takeru about how his dad had a bunch of Legos at home because he was starting to get his middle age crisis or something.

"I hope so too, all the hours spent with Doctor Who were really worth it in the past." He continued. "I've always loved the show until now. I want to be able to love it again, you know." Taking a bite off his ice cream-another newly gained ability of his, as as a kid he could hardly bear the cold-he looked at Takeru. "You know, if ya wanna, I was thinking I could invite you over one of these days. My dad's been buying a lot of Legos lately and trying to resell them. From what I know he has some Doctor Who stuff too. What do ya say? Last time you didn't wanna go to my house but now you'd have a reason to~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By Design [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru]   By Design [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] Empty

Back to top Go down

By Design [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru]
Page 1 of 1