Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Mission: What Lies Underneath.

Go down 
+3
Deshi
Retuo
Telos
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkra00

Darkra00

Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 10:34 pm

As the strange tendril slumps in defeat Chronos lets out another primal wail, almost akin to laughter as it points at it's twin with her right hand as a boulder forms above it and drops down with deadly force.

Action:

Passives:

Stats:

Last edited by Darkra00 on Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 10:39 pm

HOLD IT!

NAGAMI, YOU DRILLED A WEAKNESS TAKE ANOTHER SWING!!!

Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 3 28bb7v5

THE POOR GUY NEVER STOOD A CHANCE!

EXISTENCE NULLIFIED!

Back to top Go down
Darkra00

Darkra00

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 10:46 pm

With the carnage that Chronos was raging upon the enemy for a split second Nagami's eyes seem to light up as a devilish grin spread across his face. A multitude of smaller rock spikes formed in the air and simultaneously launched at the final target. "...DIE..."

Action:

Passives:

Stats:

Last edited by Darkra00 on Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 11:05 pm

Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 3 Juncti12

EXISTENCE NULLIFIED

VICTORY:
Back to top Go down
Darkra00

Darkra00

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 11:54 pm

As the giant mechanical spider crashes into the floor Nagami’s shoulders would suddenly slump as his coordinator would go out in a giant puff of dark smoke as opposed to sinking back into the black abyss from where it came. He would hold his head for a second before turning to face the rest of his comrades.

“Now that’s what you call a warmup!” I say cheerfully. Honestly, I was pretty proud that I was able to get the finishing blows on all the enemies, but in hindsight if it wasn’t for Onyx and Kuzi I wouldn’t have been able to pull it off. “Now that’s what I call good team work,” I go up to them both and offer a high-five. After the celebratory gestures I would turn to the idiot that ran off. “What the hell are you thinking!? This isn’t some field trip to the zoo you could’ve been mincemeat if we didn’t come as fast as we did!” I yell, pointing and throwing my hands up in the air in a ‘what the fuck’ fashion before taking a look at my surroundings. Even though this room provided a lot of space and was a lot more open than the hallway, you could still see varied materials mashed together to create this landscape. Pieces of wall combining with different pieces of ceiling with the occasional odd item sandwiched in between. Now the real question here would be which direction to head in next. It seemed we could head further down or turn right. Using my rifle, I look down the scope but couldn’t see anything but the dark abyss in both directions. Looking at the walls once again I find a statue to my left which seemed to only be exposed shoulders up. It was pointing upwards but since it got buried in the wall it was pointing down the corridor adjacent to it. “Welp, guess we’ll see what’s down this way” I say, giving a salute to the old piece of art before heading down in the direction of choice.

“Just out of curiosity where did you guys get your powers? I got mine in the Fungeon at the festival after the disaster that was the Jump,” I ask to my team. It would be foolish to not take this opportunity to know how the other Seekers obtained their abilities, was it only the people who were in the Fungeon? Or were there others, awakened at the same time in different parts of Junction?

Action:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 7:11 pm

He laughs as it goes down.
"Alright, alright. That's part of the reason why I went that far ahead anyways, sorry. I'd figured i'd act as a scout, and since I know you weren't that far behind, I figured I could take a beating, especially since the enemies turned out to be those things." he said.

He followed them as well, following the odd pink... dog-thingy.
Honestly, this was Junction, such strange things were common.

As for that question...
"Same here." he said, thinking fondly of the girl that had him interested.
All the more reason to understand love.

Of course, it looks like they were heading for the next fight soon enough, so he healed himself before hand.

Action::

Stats::
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 6:58 pm

Onyx Rhine

Well, that had gone surprisingly quickly. The pale man would smirk slightly as Nagami made a comment. “Try not to overheat though. I’m pretty sure we still have a good way to go.” And judging by how fast they have ran into an enemy to begin with, it was probably safe to say there was a solid chunk of them prowling around, just waiting for them to get in their way. Nevertheless, he would accept the high-five before shaking his head at the running off argument. “I’ll have to agree with it being dangerous. None of us know what this place contains. Were those things super strong, you could have gotten taken out in one blow. We have to consider everything as a possibility.” There would be no point to a scout who does while trying to heroically map the road ahead. None of them had been to the Under before. It would be wise to exercise at least some sort of caution until they figured out the basics of how it worked down here. That bunch of uglies hasn’t been too tough, but who was to say what kind of stuff was crawling around this place besides them?

Mulling over the possibilities silently, Onyx would follow the rest of the group, blinking towards the rifle guy as the question was raised. “Looks like the chaos broke out everywhere then. Interesting to know. I ended up running into a couple monsters in the Aquatic Bio Dome some time after the Jump. Didn’t participate in the festival games personally.” This at least proved that it wasn’t a limited thing, and that it could have happened to anyone and anywhere in Junction. A wonder as to how many Seekers there actually were then….

Movement:
~~~~
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 8:24 pm

With a refreshed, uplifted smile returning to his face, Kuzi would high-paw Rifle Dood back before spinning on the spot and almost falling off of Demix's head as Denki disappeared from view again for the moment. "That was awesome! Way to go everyone, those things didn't stand a chance against us!" Granted he was mostly saying that as he himself hadn't needed to expend much energy during the battle, nor did any of the enemies actually target him so he was left completely unscathed too. Though he was sure everyone else was alright. Right? Look even the run away kid is healing himself now so at least they can do that to keep 'em going. He'd be plenty fine with the rest of this going a similar fashion of him just hiding in the backlines. He wasn't no front line warrior after all.

The small Dreedle would listen with interest as the others stated where they had obtained their powers from. "Huh, that's cool I actually got mine with a couple of these other creatures over at the forest dome, so yeah seems as though this was a city wide thing. Or. Ya know, at least most of the city. And hey that was actually when you first got your powers Horny? Hehe, I'm glad I could of been there to help ya out! Not that, ya know, that was the reason I was there in the first place anyway but it was still the thought that counts when I saw you in trouble... I think..." Heh, the Pink Fluff would give a lightly proud yet whimsical smile as he noticed the next horde of enemies up a head. "Yo, watch out guys! Looks like there's more of them mushy bolt heads up ahead!"

Action:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 9:54 pm

Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 3 Habbit10

OH, HELLO... HOW ARE YOU ALL TODAY? HAVE YOU COME TO PLAY MY GAME? I SEEM TO HAVE LOST TRACK OF A COMPANION OF MINE... DO YOU WANT TO HELP ME FIND HIM?

H̛͕̯͙͓͇̤͉́͝A͙̦͟͝ͅB͍̩͕̖͉͓̦͜I̵̺͟T̻̹̳̦̹̬͖̻̀́͝-Level ???:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 11:13 pm

"What the f..." he muttered.
Shinji had no idea what to do. Although something about this guy... no, possibly this THING...
Well, he wasn't like the other monsters.
Something about this guy.... gave him goosebumps.
Was this the knife-handed guy...?

"O...kay...?" he muttered nervously.

Action:

In Shinji's Head:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 6:33 pm

Onyx Rhine

He was going to answer the fluff’s question about powers, but before he really could, they ran into an unusual sort of enemy. Or whatever this one was. Onyx would narrow his eyes slightly as he took in the odd encounter. This one looked a lot more humane, and seemed to be able to talk coherently as well. Definitely not some mindless bug or mush like the last bunch. Before he could decide how to react to this though, their eager to act teammate spoke and made a decision first. The pale man would give him a somewhat incredulous glance for a moment. Was it really wise to just straight up go along with a weird creature in this place? Personally, he wouldn’t think so. Yes, it could be a dangerous affair to say no if this one was strong, but a quick yes could lead to a different type of trap. He couldn’t read this being too well.

Tilting his head at the rabbit-headed being, the horned man would opt to take it slow for now, and just try to find out what they were dealing with. It did mention playing games, yes? That would suggest this companion search wasn’t as straightforward as it could seem. If it even was a truth. “We’re quite fine, thank you. You say a game? Is this search to be the game you want to play?”, he would ask in an even tone after giving it a bit of thought. Well, it was a try at least. There was no guarantee they would get a helpful answer out of this thing, but he would think making an attempt was better than jumping the gun somehow.

Onyx:
~~~~
Back to top Go down
Darkra00

Darkra00

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 6:48 pm

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK. I think to myself as I stare, wide eyed at our 5th team member who once again made a spur of the moment decision. Who in their right mind just says yes to a random person with a FUCKED UP RABBIT HEAD just on a whim!? Honestly I was freaked out for a moment by the strange creature but all the terror of the moment was lost on me as my attention focused on walnut brain. This is Junction and all but we're in the god damn Under, from what Gate has said clearly we should assume nothing down here has good intentions. I let out a heavy sigh and pinch my nose as Onyx does the intelligent thing as I give Kuzi a reassuring pat, with how things were going I already knew the he probably wasn't feeling stellar at the moment. Along with the question our horned member asked I decided to make some inquiries of my own, "So... how did you and your 'companion' end up down here? I though this area was off limits?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 7:00 pm

"Uhhh..." Was that a guy? Just, like a guy? With a rabbit mask on? That... Didn't seem right. Kuzi was sure that Gate hadn't told them about anything like this down here, was this the thing they were after? I mean he DID say that the guy they were after was humanoid in shape... Right? Though wasn't there something else it was meant to have...? Uhhh... Big knife fingers or something, as far as his memory served him. This guy definitely didn't happen to have those and quite frankly it didn't look like it would of been one of Gate's crew who was just still down here either with how... Off they were.

The small creature was about to attempt to hide himself away and just not get involved at all when he felt Nagami's hand pet him and he jumped lightly before settling back down again and taking in a deep breath. Okay, okay. Do the smart thing, learn stuff from the guy before wildly throwing yourself at him or trying to get away from him. Rushing in head first could lead to a trap, running away could lead to certain death. Even if they were too strong for Denki and the others to handle, if they learned some stuff about them first that'd surely help. Right?

Following up on both Onyx and Rifle Dood's questions, whom seemed to have a similar idea on the situation unlike doofus over there. Kuzi would chime in, albeit a little nervously, to the questioning process. "Uh. I'm okay, t-thanks. Uhh. What's your name mister? Are you lost down here or do you live down here? Who's your companion you lost? Is, is it another person or is it something else? It'd be useful to know for us to help you, ya know. And if you want to make this a game, does this game have any special rules or... Is it just for fun? Can we give up at any time...?" The pink fluff would had kept on questioning, his brain wired to just talk on and on when panicked to buy him more time but his persona had quieted him mentally to allow the strange man to reply before he said any more.
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 11:35 pm

Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 3 Habbit10
OH MY NAME? I'M HUMANITY'S BAD HABIT.... OR JUST HABIT FOR SHORT, WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND?... TCH. MY GAME IS SIMPLE, HIDE AND SEEK... I HIDE, AND YOU SEEK. FIND ME AND YOU PROGRESS TO TRIAL 2 MY LITTLE RABBITS. IF YOU DON'T FIND ME YOU VERY WELL MAY NEVER SEE ME AGAIN... BUT I'LL SEE YOU.

WHILE YOU'RE PLAYING YOU CAN KEEP HUNTING DOWN MY COMPANION AND TRYING TO MURDER HIM, I'M SURE HE'D JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE TO MEET ALL YOU. HE GOT LOST DOWN HERE AFTER THAT BIG PARTY YOU HAD. HE TOLD ME HE HAD A BLAST BY THE WAY HEHE...

THOUGH... IF YOU WANT TO JUST MAKE THIS BUSINESS AND NO PLEASURE I'LL BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO MAKE IT WORTH YOUR WHILE. ESCORT ME TO MY COMPANION AND I'LL GIVE YOU THIS DUSTY OLD BOOK I FOUND DOWN HERE... WHAT DO YOU SAY...FRIENDS?

H̛͕̯͙͓͇̤͉́͝A͙̦͟͝ͅB͍̩͕̖͉͓̦͜I̵̺͟T̻̹̳̦̹̬͖̻̀́͝-Level ???:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 4:32 pm

Onyx Rhine

Well, this was sure becoming a bit of a pickle. Fighting this guy definitely didn’t seem to be a good idea as it sounded like he was actually acquainted with this aspect they were currently after. Though it brought up a question of why was this guy so okay with them ‘murdering’ it as it was being put if it was really a companion of his. Was this some sort of trick? Onyx wished he knew, but there weren’t enough clues available at the moment. One thing was for sure though, playing this game and letting the guy out of their sight only to possibly never see him again as they were not even familiar with the layout of the under was likely not the smartest option.

Not that keeping him around wasn’t risky in itself as he could decide to attack them at any point, but as the saying goes, keep your friends close and your enemies even closer, right? In the end, at least being aware of the guy would be a plus, if nothing else. And in case this wasn’t a lie of any sort? Well, they would likely stand to gain something as they were being offered an item for the help.

Onyx would blink at HABIT thoughtfully. “You certainly pose interesting options. I’d say we could take you to this companion of yours then. I do have a question though. You seem to know we’re after this being but are fine with us meeting him. Can we be sure you won’t join his side and attack us once we find him?” Would he get an answer? Well, it would certainly be enlightening to, albeit who was to say how much of what HABIT told them was a full truth?

Onyx:
~~~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: What Lies Underneath.   Mission: What Lies Underneath. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission: What Lies Underneath.
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next