Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Mission: A Concerned MOM EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Mission: A Concerned MOM EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Mission: A Concerned MOM EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Mission: A Concerned MOM EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Mission: A Concerned MOM EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Mission: A Concerned MOM EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Mission: A Concerned MOM EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Mission: A Concerned MOM EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Mission: A Concerned MOM EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Mission: A Concerned MOM

Go down 
+2
Captain Caliber
CWIS
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CWIS

CWIS

Mission: A Concerned MOM Empty
PostSubject: Mission: A Concerned MOM   Mission: A Concerned MOM EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 1:09 am

"Where are they? They should have arrived by now."

"Well... We weren't very specific in the post so, I don't know."

"Wow, what an insightful and necessary comment Tabitha... Whatever would we do without you?"

"Oh bite me Dorris."

"Would you two give it a rest? With or without these "Seekers" we're putting an end to this tonight!"

As the group of Seekers approached the park, the cool crisp air of Determination would nip their noses and bring a chill. While it was impossible to know exactly what season it was in Determination, one thing was certain... If they hadn't brought a jacket they would more then likely regret it tonight.

Whether in a group or individually, as the seekers arrived at the designated meeting spot they would see a group of bickering mothers gathered for the hunt of a lifetime.

Mission: A Concerned MOM Mom10
"I just don't see why we need these freaks to help protect our children!"

"Look who's talken..."

"And there it is... Honestly all you Base Line are the same..."

"Do not lump me in with her, I'll have you know my husband is a-"

"A Dvtyin, we all know how progressive you are Tabitha, shut it."

"You've been awfully quiet Clare, care to share what's bouncing around that little head of yours? This was your idea after all."

"I just know my idiot of a husband cannot handle this, nor is he capable of the feats that a Seeker is. Frankly it's like comparing a true man to a sniveling child."

"I swear if this is all an excuse to fulfill this weird Seeker fetish you've got going I'm gunna break those twig legs of yours..."

...Well someone's gotta step in and introduce yourselves.

Get to it Seekers
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM   Mission: A Concerned MOM EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 11:57 am

The cold wouldn't be bothering Milton too badly. His body quickly adjusted to the change in temperature and revved up his heating unit, giving off a light whirring as heade his way down to the civilian district. If the JPD wasn't doing their job, Seekers seemed to be picking up after them. Milton didn't mind, though. He would get a reward for helping out and see just what kinds of threats were attacking his own home. Something about the description of the assailants was nagging at him. Were they just goons or... something more horrific?

Hearing the quickly heating debate, Milton made his way down quietly to listen in on the discussion, standing a few feet from them before clearing his throat to get their attention.

"Ahem. You are M.O.M, correct? Requested Seekers to deal with your mystery murderer? Well, we've arrived as requested. What can you tell us of the situation, assuming your... discourse has subsided. "
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM   Mission: A Concerned MOM EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 12:49 pm

The brisk air was kind of pleasant in its own way, Kuzi wouldn't of minded it at all though his Ra insisted for him to wear his short green scarf when heading out tonight to keep him warm. The young Dreedle really didn't need it though he wore it regardless to keep his Ra-Ra happy. Besides it did look nice, or at least he thought so. Anyway, the walk down to meet up with the Mums who'd sent out the request for help was mostly uneventful, he'd happened to notice that Horny had also signed up to help at last minute and was excited to meet up with him again as well as everyone else new he'd get to introduce himself to.

Mission: A Concerned MOM OjyOYMp
"Hey everyone!"

The Dreedle would begin with his usual rushed and high pitched tone as he ran into the rest of the Seekers, it seemed like everyone was getting here at around the same time which was convenient! "Good to see ya again Horny! And a pleasure to meet the rest of you, my names Kuzimahara Kuteena. Though most people just call me Kuzi for short, so whichever works best for you all. Been kinda looking forward to getting my paws dirty again, which I was kinda surprised about. Would of thought the run in with old Rakey would of frightened me off. Definitely felt like it did at first, though honestly in the end it made me feel more compelled to keep digging into these strange mysteries going on around Junction. Plus we get to help out some nice people! Which is always a fabulous bonus in my eyes!" The small fluff ball would smile cheerfully and nod to each of his fellow comrades for today's mission. Hopefully they'd all be able to get on well and solve this case like last time!

Eager to meet the mums in need, Kuzi would scamper his way to the front of the group and was just about to throw open his mouth to introduce himself as one of the others there cleared his throat and began talking first. Not wanting to seem rude in front of the new guys he'd just met, the Dreedle would wait until the guy was finished before chiming in himself. "Hello! Kuzimahara Kuteena, Dreedle Seeker of the Forest Biodome at your service ma'ams!" Kuzi would bow his head down respectfully for a moment before continuing. "It's a pleasure to meet you all. We've come to heed your call for help in this time of hardship, I've seen on the news some of the horrible things that have been happening around Junction recently and, well, it's really something that must be stopped at all costs. Especially if it is involving young children as well! There is much to investigate into and a lot to work out, if there are any clues, hints or hunches any of you have as to where we should start that'd be greatly appreciated! The sooner we get this case solved, the less chance there is for more people to end up hurt!"
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM   Mission: A Concerned MOM EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 8:50 pm

S'a 'lil nippy out, colder'n a witch's teet I tells ya. But it don't bother me none, ya get used to it after a time. Cold's yer best friend sometimes, keeps ya on yer toes. Best way to stay alert on the job's to get uncomfortable so ya don't wanna just sit there. Brought my short cloak anyway, nice shade'a brown there. The elf gimme it a long time ago. Now I ain't like El'sino'or an' she ain't like me some but I wear it from time to time, s'good fuggen cloak. S'got the some fabric fer the ears if'n ya want'em covered, ain't restrict my movement none, an' it hides all the goodies I got on my belts an' pouches. I been takin' care'a it ever since, got some patches on it, some frays, but I made it my own. Put a button snap on the clasp if'n someone tries to grab ya, s'just gonna rip the cloak right off. Figurin' that'd be good fer walkin' 'round the townsfolk, they ain't take too kindly to gobs an' sure as shit not to gobs packin' iron. Still ain't got no shoes though, spurs'll do me just fine. Ain't nothin' louder'n boots on cobblestone down an empty street, you'll learn that from experience.

We get there just fine, me'n Milton'n blondie. Ain't no tellin' how easy this's gonna be, seen this go both ways. If'n they let the pros do the job an' this guy's just some kinda maniac an' not some fuggen monster then this's gonna be money in the bank. But I ain't never get that lucky. Got a bad feelin' 'bout this one. Motherfucker's turnin' people into quilts, thinkin' this gotta be some kinda cultist bullshit.
"Just stay on yer toes there, fellas," I tell the boys, puffin' on my pipe as we walk, "Ain't no tellin' how this'll go. Got a feelin' in my gut things're gonna go sideways." So's I was expectin' this to be some kinda ambush if I'm bein' honest. Ain't a good idea to meet out at night with a killer runnin' 'round. Yer either plottin' somethin'er yer some kinda stupid.

So's we get within earshot an' I get my answer. Fuggen dumb aright. Townie dumb. Now, ya got a special group a people that ain't adventurers, live in towns so's we call'em townies. Now they think they's fuggen invincible cuz they ain't never seen a black mold turn a man to goo or'n orcish warband burn a village to the ground. Gonna have to learn the hard way, there. I let Milton do the talkin', party ain't never let me talk to the townies anyways. I just piss'em off with common sense. Then the damndest thing happens. 'Lil fuggen... powder puff starts talkin'. I seen a lotta things'n my days an' fer the life'a me this is a new one. Don't look like anythin' I ever seen b'fore. Fuggen chatterbox too, reminds me'a gnomes. If this is what a damn gnome comes back as when ya kill'em I'll never kill a gnome fer the rest'a my damn life.

Well, s'pose I should at least tell'em who I happen to be. Boogeyman ain't so damn scary when he tips his fuggen hat to ya.
"Name's Grubby, here with these two," I says, takin' a puff a tobacca, "*tzzzzzzzzzzz* ...Picked the worst fuggen time'a day to do this here. *Pheeeeeeew* ...yer lucky somebody showed up, else ya'd be a skin quilt by mornin' there." Fer the love'a fuggen Azmodeus, when ya got monsters runnin' 'round after dark ya don't go out then 'less yer lookin' fer a scrap. Gatdamn townies got a damn death wish.

Weakness:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM   Mission: A Concerned MOM EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 9:50 pm

This was a rather odd situation to be caught in. You’d think that while the Seekers were made to deal with the hidden monsters like what happened back there in Under, the police would at least be able to handle the streets without utter and complete failure. Apparently not though. Was this some sort of atrocious beast out here as well? If they were spreading to all corners of Junction this fast, they were going to be doomed at some point. Onyx had no idea how many Seekers were in existence, but if it kept going down that hatch, it’d be bad unless a large population of Junction became a part of it all properly.

Concerning thoughts aside, he’d be soon interrupted by the other arrivals coming by, especially the one with a big mouth. Well now, didn’t this bring memories? He’d cast a glance towards the pink fluff. “I’d just hope we aren’t going to have different versions of him popping up everywhere. It’s going to become beyond salvageable if Junction becomes too dangerous to live in normally.” That Aspect had been a really tough opponent, and he would love to hope that this wasn’t going to be the same. Was it possible for something as powerful to be hiding among the streets so casually…?

Nevertheless, they were just about there, and Onyx would take a glance around at his comrades for this one briefly as a few of them chose to speak to the moms in question first. This was going to be an interesting band, eh? He kind of remembered once meeting that part robotic guy, and he was well acquainted with fluffy, so that was certainly a start. Once it was his turn, he’d incline his head at the mom group. “My name is Onyx Rhine. I hope we’ll be able to make up for what the police failed to do. These incidents are certainly not a pleasant development for anybody in Junction.” Outside of the pleasantries though…the ragged green guy did have a bit of a point. This would have been a waste if the moms have gotten attacked before they even came. Although…”I’d say safety would have been a good choice, but I do assume we’re all here at night because the culprit appears during this time. This might be a fruitless chase in the morning after all. I certainly do agree that loud chatter without having any protection around might not have been the smartest though.” Have to be alive to get it all moving.
Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM   Mission: A Concerned MOM EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 11:02 pm

'Mistakes have been made.' That was the thought running through Azul's mind as he realized a few things. One, it was cold. It was cold, and he'd forgotten to bring a jacket. Part of him wondered how he could even get cold, given his ice based powers. However, that thought was pushed aside for the next issue. He was out at night. At first he thought these broads wanted to make a neighborhood watch, or give Public Service Announcements about staying safe at night. Later on, it clicked that they wanted Seekers to actually DO something about the killer. Azul had been considering withdrawing his application, but...well, a few other crazy people Seekers had signed up. There was safety in numbers, after all. He had decided not to even entertain the possibility that some of the dead were seekers who had gone out to try and stop the killing. It was better to stay rational in times like these. Unfortunately, as his robotic arm served to prove, rational and Azul had a complicated history. Rational was the girl who'd show up to key his car and break his window after a bad break up.

'...Whatever happened to Rosada anyway?'

Thoughts of needing a jacket pushed to the back of his head, Azul had instead spent the walk to the meet-up location in silence, staring at his displays. Work still needed doing...even on the way to another job. He just needed something to keep his mind off it all, really. The idea that he could be jumped and murdered wasn't a great one, and it got to the point he was slightly relieved to see there were other people at the designated location.

Well, people and a bear woman. Fuck nature, it didn't have anything to hack. Azul was only half listening to the introductions of the others. The pink Fluffball was apparently named Kuzi, while the other guy was named Onyx. 'Who the hell's that fluffball calling horny?...This night's going to hell and it hasn't even started yet.' Azul bitterly thought, not bothering to look up from his displays. "I'm Azul." He stated, plainly, keeping introductions short. "My abilities include hacking, and freezing." Might as well let them know what he could do. The Goblin and his friend were there, at least. Azul had really kind of just followed Grubby without paying much attention, from a few feet behind. He wasn't in the mood to listen to (possibly drunk) rambling. The Goblin was nice to have around, but a pain to listen to.

However, the women were more of a pain to listen to. They were bickering, and it was annoying as all hell. Part of him wanted to tell them to shut up, but...losing valuable clients wasn't going to help him at all in the long run. After all, if they needed someone to help them copy a living room design they found online, they might not hire him.

At any rate, he doubted they had any substantial leads or info.
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM   Mission: A Concerned MOM EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 1:31 pm

One by one the Seekers arrived and put an end to the women's bickering. While the group arrived relatively at the same time, Milton was the first to gain the Mother's attentions. The in short shorts elbowed the one in the flowing black dress and motioned to Milton whispering something about kids and if her 'Seeker Fetish' extended to them. This would prompt no response from her, but a small chuckle from the one in a track suit. Kuzi would elicit a look of utter and complete disbelief from the group of moms. Once again, the woman in the black dress received looks and stifled giggles from the others. If she minded, however, she did not show it.

Grubby's arrival simply broke the woman in the short shorts, nearly falling to the ground in laughter, partially directed at Grubby but mostly at her friend in the black dress who finally began to look somewhat irked about the whole situation. The one in the track suit shot a pointed glare at short shorts who didn't seem to notice, then an apologetic smile to Grubby. Onyx's arrival, however, stopped the jubilation entirely, with short shorts and track suit looking slightly uncomfortably at black dress who seemed eerily pleased with Onyx's introduction, a slight smile playing on her delicate features. Azul's arrival would have prompted an even louder response then Milton's, however short shorts seemed to uncomfortable to make the joke... given Azul looked significantly younger

Mission: A Concerned MOM Vhsnre10
"Well ladies, it looks like this is about as good as it's going to get. Let's introduce ourselves to the fr-ehm... "Seekers" My name is Vshnre Gtvrwq. I run this little culture cub and I'm the one who put up the add. I hoped something a bit more, mmm... Intimidating would reply but you'll have to do."

Mission: A Concerned MOM Clare10
"Well met, I am Clare Butterfly, financial backer of the Mother's Of Middleward. I am very pleased to meet each of you, I do hope we can solve this issue that my husband seems far inept to do."

Though addressing the group... Clare's eyes seemed to linger on two of the seekers more then the others...

Mission: A Concerned MOM Tabith10
"Oh! Is it my turn? Uh... Hi! I'm Tabitha Hopkins, but my friends call me Tammy. I guess you could say I'm the Political Correctness supervisor of MOM. Only fitting sense my darling little Dresh is a half-"

Mission: A Concerned MOM Dorris10
"And I'm Dorris Gridwald... My job is to keep Tabitha's head from getting to big from sniffing her own shit."

"Well FUCK you to Dorris." Tabitha's outburst quieted the group for a moment. Only for the peace to be shattered by a loud smack delivered by Dorris to the back of Tabitha's head. After a moment of shocked disbelief, Tabitha retaliated with a slap of her own, which was returned by Dorris. This back and forth continued for a moment before Vshnre put an end to it by grabbing the two women by the scruffs of their necks and hoisting them up and away from one another.

"Enough! Lets get this over with as quickly as possible. We hired you to be our body guards tonight. Clare tried to get her husband to send his men to protect us but in a clear show of incompetence he refused and forbid Clare from attending tonight's hunt. That's were you come in." Vshnre dropped the two squabbling mothers who glared at one another before getting back to their feet."The plan is to split up and cover more ground. The Patchwork Killer has been targeting this park on and off for the past Month. The JPD have tried to track it down but failed at every turn! Only managing to catch us as we conduct our own search."

"I've been arrested five times!." Tabitha added a bit to proud of that number.

"Clare sent out a fake tip that the Patchwork killer was going to strike Top Ward tonight, targeting the Toha building. So we don't have to worry about the police tonight. That said, we don't have much time. Work out amongst yourselves who's going with who and we'll get going." The imposing bear mom nodded proudly to herself, nailed it.

Mission: A Concerned MOM Mom_110

Dungeon Key:
Blue Stars: Entry Point. The fountain at the center of the park

Red Stars: Encounters, but we should be safe. Nothing out there tonight... Surely.

Green Stars: Scrap Piles and Treasure. Will be reviled when they become visible

Purple Areas: Obstacles that require RP to cross. Entering one of these spaces will prompt the puzzle, there are many solutions to these puzzles, but they must be completed before you can pass through the space.

Yellow Star: Park Exits.

"I have a hunch that this creep is in rooms 27, 30 or 22."

"Yeah right... It's clearly in 19, 25, or 31."

"Nonsense, the killer must be hiding in 32, 24, or 23."

"Now now ladies, the obvious answer is 28, 15, or 26."

Ignore Walls and Doors, treat as open spaces. Walls only count to differentiate rooms from one another. Forested spaces are to dense with trees to pass through.
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM   Mission: A Concerned MOM EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 5:22 pm

With introductions out of the way and the names of their clients making their way into his memory, Milton listened closely to the rooms each mother believed housed their killer. While concerned with the fact that one of them had given the JPD a false lead just to get them out of the way of their hunt, at least they brought the Seekers along to protect them. With that in mind, he walked over and stood by the bear mother Vash... Vsha... Vshnre.

"Alright, I'll be escorting Vshnre to her rooms. Since some of these rooms are close to each other, perhaps it would be safer to travel in more than solitary packs. Safety in numbers.

Oh, that reminds me. Grubby, mind if I borrow a Medicine for now? I'll be sure to pay you back with some business when I get my next paycheck."

Milton is joining Vshnre

Equipped:
Movement:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM   Mission: A Concerned MOM EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 6:34 pm

Kuzi wouldn't even seem to notice the reactions the mums gave towards their appearance, or at least didn't react to it. Throughout his life he'd always had to deal with people calling him names and singling him out for being who he was, he was used to it by now and would simply stand there with an unphased smile plastered on his face as the mothers introduced themselves and began arguing again before ultimately all disagreeing on where they should go.

"Oh! Good idea!" The fluff would exclaim, taking a leap forward as one of the new guys approached Vshnre. "If we split up we can cover more ground, but we also don't want to end up stranded alone. So we'll pair up! From the places you pointed out, I think it'd be good if Vrrs... Vshnnur(?) and Tammy went together. Fairly sure there's a good path we could take to visit all the places you two mentioned. And, oh! Yeah, should probably ask first, Tammy I'll escort you if that's okay. And like I said we'll follow on with you, uh..." Kuzi would pause for a moment and sneak up besides Milton and whisper towards him. "What's your name by the way?" He was fairly sure the guy hadn't said it earlier, unless he was just thinking too much about what he wanted to say and missed it. If at this point Milton did tell him, Kuzi would then shout out Milton's name like an echo to finish his previous sentence. Presuming the two mums were okay with the plan, Kuzi would tug lightly at his scarf to tighten it before following Milton on.

Stats:

Equipped:

Action:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM   Mission: A Concerned MOM EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 10:08 pm

"I'm aware'a that there, brimstone," I says to the... thinkin' he's a tieflin'. That Onyx guy. Might be a shade.
"Just sayin' this ain't no place fer townies. Should met down at the tavern fer a drink'n a bite to lay out the plan where there ain't no man slayers runnin' 'round an' left it to the professionals. But this ain't the first time I done this here, all's I'm gonna say is if'n ya go of on yer own might as well take my dagger with ya. Gonna be an easier way to kill yerself there."
So the longshanks is laughin' at me, not like that never happened every damn day'a my life. Still ain't take too kindly to that. Ain't gonna threaten her pinky ass, s'bad fer business, but I ain't gotta be nice. Just gotta do my job there.

Mission: A Concerned MOM Appeal13

"Yuk it up, toots. Git yer laughs while the laughin's good, gonna get mine after yer done pissin' yerself moment the beasts come out. Fuggen townie jagoffs."

I listen to'em prattle on 'bout shit that ain't got a lot to do with the job. If'n I wanted to hear hens cluckin' I'd put a ring on meself, s'fuggen torture here. Don't really take to none of'em til the one in the weird robes what's got the pants speaks up. S'fuggen genius right there, who the hell thought'a makin' pants robes? Need to give that man a pat on the back. I point at Tammy there with my pipe an' turn to Milton there.
"I like this one. She's got moxie, sayin' what we're all thinkin' there." Smile a bit when the hens start fightin', fuggen beautiful. Can't wait fer this storm cloud to start rainin' down shit. But the werebear sets'em straight enough... reminds me that I smell a rat, an' it ain't the dead rat smell I can't get rid'a in my shop. Think them 'lil bastards got a mass grave under the floorboards, pain in my green ass. So's I speak up, tappin' out my pipe on my arm. Can't be smokin' on the job now.

"Sure can there Milton. I'm a scout an' a rogue so I'm groupin' up with the fuggen darkness, gonna watch the middle and get the drop on any fightin' what happens out here and comin' back with what I find. Now if ya run into trouble, want ya to do somethin' real loud there like Milton shootin' off his powder box. It'll let me know where I gotta take my knife. I won't be goin' far." I head up to Milton there an' hand'im a healin' potion an' one'a them soothin' gems, then I lean in real close to Milton an' Azul. Don't want no one else to hear me.
"Gonna need you boys to keep an eye out, 'specially on the womenfolk. Splittin' up ain't smart 'less yer the killer, ya understand? Somethin' ain't sit right with me." I take a pause there, considerin' I'm splittin' up too. "But I'm gonna be alright, darkness'll protect me just fine. You just worry 'bout yerselves."

Know fer damn sure somethin's gonna happen, don't know what but it's somethin'. Speakin' from experience bein' an adventerur, whenever ya got a hodge podge a freaks runnin' 'round somethin' always happens. Walk back out to get some distance so's we can get to work.
"Kesson Rel."
"Yeah boss?"
The voice comes b'fore he shows hisself there, risin' outta my shadow with a glow of my ring an' some dark blue fire.
"Thinkin' we need to find us somethin' we can use out here, need ya to go case the joint."

Mission: A Concerned MOM Kesson13

"Gotcha boss, this won't take long."

Motherfucker disappears fer a few seconds an' comes back with a map'a the area, red circles 'round where the goodies're at 'fore fadin' back into the night. Nod my head there, that's good shit. I take me a minute to memorize the map in my head 'fore layin' it out on the fountain.
"Them's the spots where ya can find somethin' you can use, gonna be headin' to those first I am. I'll be listenin' fer movement but stickin' to the shadows, if ya think yer getting' tailed out there just call out. If it's me I'll whistle back, if it ain't, draw yer damn swords. If'n y'all see a flash'a light through the trees means I'm in trouble. Be seein' ya out there, jagoffs." I leave the map where it's at an' get disappearin' in the darkness meself. Time to get to fuggen work.

Mission: A Concerned MOM Ghost11

Stats:

Modifiers:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM   Mission: A Concerned MOM EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 10:57 pm

Mission: A Concerned MOM 6MYnAIX

“You sound like a good strategist. I suppose it would have been safer to not waltz right in, but can we blame them for wanting to be involved for the kids? I assume they aren’t familiar with how bad it could be either.” Onyx would offer a brief sharp toothy grin towards Grubby there. “At least nobody actually got hurt, so we have a good starting point to work from here.” It would have been a lot of inconvenience had something gone down, but luck didn’t appear to hate them that badly tonight.

With that said, the pale man would shift his attention to taking in the introductions their clients gave, as well as their ideas on how to proceed. Scouting, hm? Well, that was probably their only option considering they had no idea where exactly. This area hopefully wasn’t too huge though, for it’d be bad to get caught without company seeing as they were going with the split up strategy. Onyx would nod at what was said before making the choice to go stand by Clare’s side. “Let’s hope we can get this done.” Or better put, hope the opposite wasn’t true. “Agreed though, we don’t know how tough our opponent is, so going around while keeping somewhat close might be the smarter idea. Getting caught in a pinch would not be good for any of us.” He’d glance at the two remaining ladies, and the blonde who he assumed would be the one to tag with them. “All good?” It would be appreciated if they could get along for the ride after all. He was sure this chase would be headache enough on its own, just based on the previous venture he had the pleasure of being a part of. At least they weren’t in the Under this time around.

“You be careful yourself. This could always be trickier than we’re assuming. Junction’s clearly not the most safe anymore, in any way.”, he’d add a comment towards Grubby who seemed to be heading off by himself. Any move taken could prove to be a dangerous one, no matter how well thought out it initially was. “Well, let’s get this party started then.” The sooner they went, the sooner it’d be over. Or however that went. Assuming everything was settled though, Onyx would proceed to head towards the room on their list that was the closest to them at the moment. They could take a peek in there, and then move on further as necessary.

Stats:

Other:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM   Mission: A Concerned MOM EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 11:29 pm

Azul clicked his tongue, slightly. They had no clue where the hell the killer really was, did they? Whatever. That just made it easier to do as little as possible. As the others paired off like idiots, though, Azul sighed heavily. "Yeah...something about this doesn't sit right with me." Azul would whisper to Grubby, before pulling away. With his eyes half lidded, and his hands firmly shoved into his pocket. He went to join Onyx, his face remaining neutral. It was best to appear he didn't suspect anything, he supposed. "Right, right...let's start looking around I guess." Though, then he paused. "If anything finds anything, just and send some kind of sign. Whichever kind you can." Azul would state to whoever was still there to listen. Ugh, What's-His-Face would actually be useful here. His Persona was good at keeping everyone in contract with each other, if nothing else. Azul hadn't missed the fact he'd done absolutely nothing in the Gaia fight.

Walking through the park was for losers without wheels in their heels though, and instead of bothering to follow Onyx like a normal person, he'd simply roll after him. This was a pain, anyway, might as well do something to make it easier. He kept an eye on the M.O.M.s, though. He didn't trust them in the slightest, after all. With the new items given to him by Grubby in mind, he focused on making sure that nothing funny happened on the way to the first room.

Stats:

Actions and Strengths:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM   Mission: A Concerned MOM EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 8:16 pm

MAP UPDATED

Mission: A Concerned MOM Thngdo10

Grubby's spell unveiled that which was hidden, and that which hoped to remain so.

---
--
-

Mission: A Concerned MOM 44513
"Well... I suppose that makes sense. Alright short stuffs, Tammy and I will come with you."

Mission: A Concerned MOM E66c17329b10d9bde283d4724e0e6b7e
"Oh my goodness yes..."

Tammy would waist little time in picking up the tiny pick ball of fluff and squeezing it tightly to her chest. Her grip would be surprisingly strong for such a slender and unassuming woman. "You said YOUR name is Kuzi right? OOOOH you are just he most precious little fluffy wuffy ever! Yes you are! Yes you are! OOOOH I was so hopeing I would get to go with yooooou!" Unless Kuzi stopped her, this would continue as they walked.

---
--
-

Mission: A Concerned MOM 620ed9b8e039703bdcd8ebfda528813c1471207948_full
"Yes, I agree that this is the most proper way to conduct our search."

Mission: A Concerned MOM Latest?cb=20170208162906
"She is vicious... Come on kid, you're with me."

Clare would give no outward reaction to Onyx's choice to go with her, instead she would quietly look up at him... just... look at him. Once they began to move however, her posture would change slightly. What had been a rigid almost pole like stance, became more fluid, her chest perked up, and her hips swaying slightly as she kept pace with him."Tell me... Mr.Rhine, what is it like being a Seeker?"

Dorris would only shake her head at the display, frankly she was worried for the kid...

---
--
-

Mission: A Concerned MOM In_the10

As the group of Azul, Onyx, Clare, and Dorris entered the clearing, in the distance a shadowy figure beckoned to them.

NPC Tensions.:
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM   Mission: A Concerned MOM EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 10:50 pm

While Milton was discussing the organization of the Seekers in the party with their chosen mothers, Milton looked down at the small pink creature trying to get his attention. Recognizing that he was trying to speak to Milton quietly, Milton took a knee and leaned over to let Kuzi whisper to him.

"What's your name by the way?"

"Oh, I neglected to share my name? Odd I would forget. My name is Milton. Yours is Kuzi by preference, correct? I suppose we'll be travelling together from here out. Come along, Vshnre."

On the way out, Milton made sure to stop by to gather his items from Grubby before the green rogue would go scampering off into the darkness. When it came to signaling Grubby with gunshots, Milton recognized the scarce amount of bullets loaded into his pack. It would be a bit of a waste of ammunition to waste on making a noise... wait, there was the pack of blanks he purchased earlier. Seeing this, Milton nodded to Grubby while flashing the set of blanks in his possession to indicate how he would alert everyone. That was when Grubby brought him close alongside Azul to discuss a dangerous possibility that would have made Milton's hair stand on end had they still been organic; it was entirely possible there was something more to the mothers' narrative that could indicate splitting up was more dangerous than helpful. Was it possible the threat was closer than Milton recognized?

"Don't worry, Grubby. Let's just say if there's a problem or threat nearby, you'll be sure to hear gunfire. Best of luck, you two."

Milton's skin suit rippled with a heightened state of energy, bordering on his combat state as his gun was drawn and ready, pointed around each corner as he proceeded to the first room in the rotation. The dark specter of Phobetor could be seen via the flowing scraps of his cape outlining Milton's shadow. Both had to be on high alert lest their threat get the drop of him. Feeling the need to tighten his scarf to keep his scarf from revealing his label as it drooped, Milton decided to get to know his Seeker companion a bit more, motioning to pet the pink creature with firm yet... strangely cold hands.

"So, Kuzi, I'm curious about what powers you possess. It would be advantageous to keep in mind should this killer be located."

Equipped:
Movement:
Support - Vshnre:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM   Mission: A Concerned MOM EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 11:30 pm

"Awesome! I'm glad that yo-GUHHUH!" Kuzi's response would be very quickly fought back against as he was unexpectedly raised up into the air and quite forcefully squished into Tammy's chest. It took him a moment to even realise what was going on, let alone get a moment to breathe. It wasn't like he wasn't used to this kind of thing though, it seemed to be just a part of life if you lived as something small enough for people to pick up and cuddle. Especially kids, boy that could be something to have to deal with sometimes... Though as stated before he was kinda used to it at this point, he didn't hold anything against anyone who tried, he'd just prefer it if he wasn't so crushed that he literally started breaking in half or... "C-chhahnnn't... B-bhrreeheethe..." The Dreedle would try to weez out. Like damn! Some kids didn't know any better and were sometimes way too rough with him, but it was a whole different story when it was an adult doing it. They were way stronger!

Assuming that at this point Tammy would loosen her grip on him at least a little, the pink fluff would take a moment to catch his breath whilst still resting in the Mum's arms. "Phew! You've got quite the grip on you there!" He'd begin in a teasing tone, trying his hardest not to blush both out of embarrassment and appreciation of the compliments that she threw his way. It'd be a lie if the Dreedle wasn't a sucker for attention, though even he had his limits of not wanting to be treated like a complete baby. "Yup, the name was Kuzi that's right. I'm glad you wanted to come with me too! You seemed like the most fun and upbeat one there, it's always nice to have a little positivity and fun to go around to keep everyone in high spirits." The fluff would add, lightly tapping his head against Tammy whilst making no real effort to escape her hold. Hey it was a hell of a lot further to walk here in prospective when your legs are so small, it was nice to not have to walk for a bit!

Kuzi would jump lightly and shiver as a rather cold hand touched his head, tilting his head in Milton's direction for a moment honestly confused about what they were here doing again. OH! Right. That brief lack of air had made him feel light headed, sheesh. "Oh, I can summon my friend Denki. She seems to mostly use ice based powers to attack things, though I have seen her just use the air before too. Though, she only ever seems to do that when she gets mad. Not really fully sure why yet, her fur goes all black when she's using the wind too so you'll know when that's coming!" The energetic puff ball would explain, seemingly not that concerned about his lack of knowledge of certain parts of his powers. "What about you, Milton? You got any cool tricks up your sleeves? How do you deliver swift and meaningful justice to thy foes?"

Stats:

Equipped:

Action:

Support - Tammy:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Concerned MOM   Mission: A Concerned MOM Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission: A Concerned MOM
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next