Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Queen Bee [Mission Topic] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Queen Bee [Mission Topic] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Queen Bee [Mission Topic] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Queen Bee [Mission Topic] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Queen Bee [Mission Topic] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Queen Bee [Mission Topic] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Queen Bee [Mission Topic] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Queen Bee [Mission Topic] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Queen Bee [Mission Topic] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Queen Bee [Mission Topic]

Go down 
+2
Telos
Deshi
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Queen Bee [Mission Topic] Empty
PostSubject: Queen Bee [Mission Topic]   Queen Bee [Mission Topic] EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 2:27 pm

Queen Bee [Mission Topic] 2zta6ah

The Distress signal was coming from the Forest of the Lost. This area was usually vacant of any living persons during the night because how dangerous it became. It was a far shout from the normal appearance of the Sunlake Palms, which was normally known for its beauty. The Cadets that were dispatched to the area would be given a picture of their target, just incase some were new and hadn't seen her before. Claire was rather popular when it came to the public and the school, so the upper heads figured they'd have to deal with her case behind closed doors. The Nameless Royal Guard wanted her removed completely. Even if it meant her head being lobbed off and her body disposed of. Nothing to tarnish the Queen's reputation of keeping order, after all. Normally these types would be taken in for brainwashing, but the fact she had somehow freed herself from the very thing caused worry in Nameless. Though the Queen did not call the order for Claire's disposal, there was a chance she wouldn't have cared anyway.

Queen Bee [Mission Topic] Vwxy82

It was time to gather and eliminate the target
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee [Mission Topic]   Queen Bee [Mission Topic] EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 3:52 pm

It had never left his mind. What had happened the night before in that layer of insanity with the strange cat. He never forgot how the place felt or how what it had done to their team. Back then, the mission was worrisome considering it was only himself and a handful of others that was spread across one too many things happening all at once. It was enough to drive one mad to be honest, but somehow they had more or less survived and came out in one piece though by surviving many loose ends had been left behind. A terrorist that needed to be caught was still loose. Strange happenings in one of the district that needed to be settled. And then this issue of Claire going mad and taking off to who knows where. Back then he had tried to find Claire and failed, but now he had a second chance to redeem himself and perhaps end the tormenting thoughts that had haunted him since that night.

The quiet Cadet would look down at the picture he had been given taking note of Claire and Seras. Seras...someone who Maria had been somewhat suspicious of. Could the kid possibly have been part of what made Claire go crazy, or was it the place they had been in that had done it? It could’ve been the place...and while the Cadet could’ve pulled up numerous theories surrounding that, he did not entertain them right now as his eyes drifted from the picture in hand to the forest before him. He had heard rumors of this place, but had never come near it until now, but it was somewhere in this strange forest that a distress signal had come from Claire.

Given Claire's state of mind...this could very well be a trap, but even if it was he had planned to come after her anyway. The problem was plans had not gone like he had hoped. He had originally wanted to this alone, so he wouldn't have to worry about others around to look out for, but by some odd turn of chance they had gotten an increase in new Cadets and with more men and women, the plans were changed and teams reorganized. So instead of a solo mission, he ended up with two others tagging along. One he wasn’t to worried about since he recognized the name from what Maria had told him of her own mission. The lady called Vivian had helped her if he recalled correctly, so he expected her to hold up well enough in this matter. The other though was a new recruit he knew nothing of. He knew the name was Henry, but that was all. He didn’t exactly like the idea of a new recruit being here, but he supposed any help would be fine as long as he carried his weight.

Allies or not, Haru was not here to babysit or be "oh so caring" for those that proved to be dead weight. A cold mentality maybe, but that was simply how the young man was. Regardless of the thoughts though, the idol would easily push emotions down and focus on the task given by none other than the lady that had pretty much smashed his face in when he had first awaken. The No Name Lady, the Queen's personal guard. Heh. It was ironic that he ended up taking a order from her directly...meaning he could not fail. Just could not.

If he failed he was sure she would destroy him and who knew if she would spare the others. He honestly wasn’t looking to die by her hands any time soon, so to keep as far away from her wrath as possible he had to find Claire and get her to come back...or kill her if she refused listen. A questionable set of choices to one looking from the outside, but here Haru could agree. If someone was threatening the Queen and would not listen, then death was the only other option left for them. He would see the task carried out one way one way or another. Due to the high stakes in this particular game, failure was not an option for the idol.

Focused, he would shift in his spot a bit as he looked around waiting for the others to arrive. It was a small group, so perhaps they could get this task completed in a thorough and efficient manner.

The Look:

Hatsuharu - Level 4:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee [Mission Topic]   Queen Bee [Mission Topic] EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 7:20 pm

"Heya! My name's Henry. I'm here for the cadet mission as your backup!" Henry said as he came into the forest.
"I saw the photo, so I know what she looks like. Hopefully we'll be able to bring her back alive... because believe me, I'll definetly be able to tell she's dead." Henry said to the man that was already there.
To him, he was there to make sure that if this Claire person refused to come back, it would be a confirmed death. Or if she was already dead when they got to her.
Because anyone can tell (for the most part) when someone is alive.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee [Mission Topic]   Queen Bee [Mission Topic] EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 10:11 pm

Queen Bee [Mission Topic] Tumblr_o0o7d2TzIU1tes8zmo1_540

Vivian was slightly disappointed that she could not join Maria that night, but they did genuinely need her. And apparently they needed to catch a rogue Cadet that turned traitor, or at least so she was told. When making her way into the forest she would find several people she did not recognize, and nodded. "Vivian reporting. I'll make sure to bring em in." Without her friend she was slightly lacking in confidence, but still, she was less fearful of the events to come, given how well it went yesterday. She would of course offer a hand to shake to the others should they take it, and of course introduce herself properly to them before they would begin their quest. The quest to bring back a psycho.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee [Mission Topic]   Queen Bee [Mission Topic] EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 11:10 pm

There was a sound of battle near. Swords clashing and the smell of fresh blood in the air. They would soon be able to take notice that multiple distress signals would begin to plague the forest. Where it was originally one, now numerous ones seemed to spread out. It was as if other cadets were responding to the Distress signal and being taken out one by one. Now the only ones left were these new recruits that were also sent out on this mission to investigate the distress signal. The person behind this didn't seem to want to hide at all. Their feminine figure came from behind a tree as she gave a thin smile at the familiar face, and the others who she did not know.

Queen Bee [Mission Topic] 2hxx7hh

"Heheh.. Heheh.. More Cadets being sent out to handle me? That's what you're here to do, right? Remove me because I have no use anymore." Claire spoke with a smile unlike that of her own. This smile being sadistic and warped. There were patches of her hair turning a dark green, though it seemed some of her original hair color remained. She stabbed her sword into the ground and looked at the group before her. "I didn't kill those others who have been searching for me, but don't think I won't kill you. I remember everything... This was the very spot.. they killed me. The very spot they dug into my skull and reminded me of my previous life. Heheh. I'm tired of being used and brainwashed.. Exhausted of being a toy for others. I want to go back to the days before... Don't you remember those days? When we could do whatever we wanted. The cities burned and the humans were the true demons! Haha... When we had the power before Queen bitch and her Children arrived and ruined EVERYTHING!" The previous cadet would exclaim while stumping her foot in the dirt have having some sort of temper tantrum.

Last edited by Philemon on Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee [Mission Topic]   Queen Bee [Mission Topic] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 9:10 am

Waiting for the others did not take long. The first to arrive being Henry and then Vivian. Haru would take in both as he nodded lightly at them when the formal introductions came. “It’s a pleasure to meet you both. My name is Hatsuharu,” he would say giving a light nod to Henry and then seeing Vivian’s offer for a handshake, he would take it her hand in a firm, yet gentle grasp as he shook it back in a business like fashion. With that out of the way, he’d look over at Henry with a calm expression unreadable expression as he spoke.

Ms. Claire isn’t dead. I know that without a doubt. We’ve come here to find her and as Ms. Vivian here has stated bring her back. The plan is to bring her back alive. Let’s just pray when we find her she will listen to reason.”  

The Cadet would deliver his words calmly as his eyes drifted from the male to the female with him. Unlike some that would try and do pep talks or what not, Haru did not do anything of the sort keeping this whole situation down to earth and to the point. Sure he might’ve come off as a stick in a mud in the situation, but honestly he did not care. This was a job...and one he did not think would be easy. Sugar-coating things wouldn’t help matters in the long run, so he kept it business like instead. Regardless of how that went, the Cadet would continue.

“Let’s try our best to stick together and make it back. Come on,” he would say giving a light gesture with his hand in the direction of the forest before turning to move forward; however, the Cadet wouldn’t get to move before the forest around him became alive with sound of battle and a scent he was all too familiar with. Blood had been spilt and following that distress signals. Multiple ones scattered throughout the forest...scattered like flames for moths to flock to and who could’ve set up such a snare?

Haru’s eyes would lock on the movement he saw up ahead and soon enough Claire appeared, though her form was changed. Her eyes were an odd color and her hair seemed to be turning green, but why that was beyond him, but also a matter he would try and figure out later. Right now he had to contend with Ms. Claire and keeping the other two as safe as possible. He thought it unwise for them to all to approach her, so..

“Stay here for a moment and let me try to talk with her,” the Cadet would say low enough for only his team members to hear and then praying they would listen and actually stay back and be quiet for a bit, he would focus on Claire as he caught her smile. Being cautious, he would move forward to place himself between her and the others for now. As he moved, he would speak to the other making sure to keep his hands visible showing he wasn’t trying to harm her in any fashion.

“That is true. We were given the order to come here to get rid of you; however, I am not here to eliminate you.” His tones would remain calm and soft, yet audible as he kept his eye on the other as he came to halt a distance that was safe from her in case things went south. He wasn’t lying about what he said. He honestly had come to help the woman, but he could only do that if she would listen to reason. Regardless of this thought, he would listen to what she said before speaking again.

“I don’t doubt you there and to be honest I don’t want harm you Ms. Claire, I want to help you,” he would begin and then narrowing his eyes slightly with thought, he would continue. “You say someone killed you and then reawoken your old memories. Who were they and how exactly did they kill you?” He was a bit curious of this since she was standing there before him now...and she definitely seemed alive now. As for the rest...well… “...I remember a time of chaos, but the Queen and her Children put a rest to that,” his eyebrows would furrow a bit. “I don’t know what you have gone through Ms. Claire, but are you implying that Her Majesty has done something to us as a whole to make it only seem that way? You mentioned brained washing and being a puppet to others. What exactly do you mean by that?”
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee [Mission Topic]   Queen Bee [Mission Topic] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 9:24 pm

Henry wasn't so stupid as to disobey a superior figure in this case as he followed the leader. Although just in case, he had his power ready to rock if things went south.
Either way, something told him that the question in terms of her bringing her back wasn't so much as wether or not it was gonna be willing. The question was if it was gonna be dead or alive.
THat was what usually tends to happen in horrifying situations involving insane terrorists in movies anyways.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee [Mission Topic]   Queen Bee [Mission Topic] EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 10:56 am

Queen Bee [Mission Topic] 073a4002b90f2b9055f541792af7f486_480
Hearing the words of the Jester Claire did not bring comfort to her heart. If anything like this happened she did not remember it. It was not the first time she had spoken to one of these people, but it may end up being the first time she would have to face one. That aside, it was worth trying to talk it out, especially if they could get some info. However she wouldn't hold back if trouble started brewing. After all, they were there to bring her in first and foremost, and she's already on the lowest end of the pole in the Cadets. If it looked any worse for her she may end up losing a job. Still, she allowed Haru to ask her questions; he asked pretty much what she was going to anyway. Were there memories in her head that she had forgotten? That seemed a little surreal, but then again, so was the Eternal Divide so anything was possible really.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee [Mission Topic]   Queen Bee [Mission Topic] EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 1:09 pm

Queen Bee [Mission Topic] 2hxx7hh

"Want to help me? There's no going back for me. Now that I know the truth I have no place to go back too. There is surely no way the government will let me live, and I won't let anyone dig into my head again. I'd sooner take my own life before then!" Claire palmed her face and watched with golden hues from the slits between her fingers. "Asking a girl how she died.. Haha, some nerve. I died right here. I remember that atleast. But I asked to be killed. I asked-- .. I.." The mentally unstable woman started scratching her head as of looking to claw into her brain directly. She seemed like something was eating at her, and it continued to pick her apart. It was almost as if the answer to the question was blocked off by something, as she suddenly stopped and gave a crooked smile.

"It may have been five years since the Eternal Divide, but it's only been a year in terms of this city being rebuilt. It took four years for the Queen to regain control that the people loss. The demons weren't what burned our city streets. No, it was us humans that did that. But you can't remember that, can you?" She poked her temple and cranked her head to the side with a dangerous grin. "All you remember is how the Queen and her Children came and saved everyone from the Demons. How she rebuilt this city from the ground up. Now.. That's true. She did rebuild this city, but she saved no one from the demons. She saved everyone from themselves." Claire began pulling her hair with one hand while grasping the handle of her blade with the next. "Tch.. Back then, things were so easy. Killed who got in your way. Destroy what was an eyesore. Do everything you wanted because you HAD the power to do it. Then she came and stole that from me. She stole it from all of us and made us docile without our consent! You'll see.. This city may not be burning but it's no better than what it was before. I'd take freedom of choice over an overbearing ruler any day of the week. And so, I plan on taking back my freedom... This! This is how my life was supposed to be! For this year I felt something was missing. That something was stolen! Poor Alex and Chris probably feel the same way. But now here I am: Queen Bee back again." The Ex- Cadet would grasp her blade and ready herself. A hand came to her face causing an azure light to begin to burn. "Sorry, Cadet, I did like you. But I can't allow a government lapdog to stop me now. Will you stand aside and let me go, or will you get in my way?"

QAS TIME

>Block Claire's Exit and Engage her

>Allow Claire to escape
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee [Mission Topic]   Queen Bee [Mission Topic] EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 11:48 pm

Lady Luck and Fate are cruel. Where one would favor you the other bared fangs and tore you to shreds. The situation before Haru was no different. While Lady Luck had decided to be kind to him with the other two thankfully not causing much of a fuss or scene when he requested them to hang back and be quiet for a bit, Lady Fate decided to bear fangs today. Claire heard him alright, but the response back was disturbing.

“Ms. Claire…” the words were soft and barely auible as the young man watched her as his expression crumpled slightly as a mixture of pity and some other emotion hit him. This woman before him….just what sort of hell had she been through that she had been stripped of her original self like this? What did the Queen do to her and in turn what had whatever killed her done when it dug into her skull as she put it. He honestly wanted to help her. Do something to ease her misery and suffering and maybe if it had just been that the Cadet might’ve step forward to try and work whatever this was out; however, as her voice cut off and the air about her changed, the Cadet found himself not moving as he listened to the rest of what she had to say….and when it ended he look off to the side. His expression was conflicted as he thought, but the words he spoke were soft.

“I don’t remember the past as you describe it. I can only remember the demons and the suffering they caused. The Queen did save us, but from what I can no longer be certain...” he wanted to dig into this more. Wanted to know more than anything how true her words were. It was enough to make him doubt the world around him for a few seconds and question just how much of his life was a lie. It was just a few seconds, but then shaking his head head a bit to clear it, he would look back at Claire as he sealed his emotions under a sheet of ice once more as he locked clear eyes upon her.

“Your words are disturbing and bring up many questions and while I’d love to let you run, I am afraid I cannot do that for various reasons. One being I am one of the Queen’s lapdog.” He would give her a bitter smile not pleased with having to do this. The whole matter was tearing him up inwardly, but outwardly he showed nothing of his internal turmoil. How unfortunate. He took a step or two back, his soul bound appearing in his hand as he kept his eye on the woman before him.

“I had much respect for you Ms. Claire, so it is with much regret I do this, but you leave me no other choice,” he would say, his expression becoming unreadable as he addressed the other two with him, his words were calm, but lacked the softness from earlier as he became business like once more. “Look sharp you two. She is not to leave this place.”
How very, very unfortunate….

Hatsuharu - Level 4 - Main Line:

Information Box:

The Bad (Relevant Weakness):
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee [Mission Topic]   Queen Bee [Mission Topic] EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 11:58 pm

"I do, though. And I can agree with you on some of that, yeah, we were the real monsters. But that's how humanity always is: some of us are just monsters in human form." Henry said.
"Now the question is wether or not you're about to exit here dead from potential combat wounds you're about to get, or alive in chains. Looks like you're heading for option 1, and I'll be here to make sure you die and stay dead!" Henry said, tone suddenly growing serious as he summoned his scythe to his hand.
"Let's do this." He said.

Taking mainline.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee [Mission Topic]   Queen Bee [Mission Topic] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 12:16 am

Freedom. That word buzzed in her head. If Claire was right about this, she did not know herself what to think of the situation. She grimaced, as the others took their positions. They were ready to face Claire. She turned inward in her mind. Was it right to let her go and do as she will if this was all true? The Queen wiped their minds, and replaced them with something false. What did they do during those four years...?

Queen Bee [Mission Topic] Tumblr_o208m4Lcqe1ukrfgoo6_250

She took a moment to think. as images of her son flashed her mind. And then she started thinking something else. Murder and violence were never on her schedule of things to do. Not if it put her or her son at risk. Maybe the woman here was right, but letting her out into the city was just as deplorable. She had to take time to think on this, but for now the dangers of today outweighed the fears of tomorrow. She took a position beside the group and Djinn would appear behind her, dancing wistfully as Vivian popped another pill in her mouth. "I got your back you two. Just keep fighting. If you need me to heal, I will step in."

Vivian Oates:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee [Mission Topic]   Queen Bee [Mission Topic] EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 2:43 pm

Queen Bee [Mission Topic] 11bj669

"So.. we're at a crossroad. That's really too bad."

Claire gave a smirk at her words while she placed a hand on her hip. The other remained before her face, as an azure light burned throughout her finger tips and danced across her skin. With the flick of a wrist, her face was covered by that of a Mask. There was silence for a few seconds before she grasped her head and began to give a painful scream. The brainwashing had locked away her abilities deep inside, and shackled them to the illusions that filled her head. The mental shackles took tangible form and wrapped around her body as if trying to keep her mind chained and under control. Claire forcefully dug into her head, clawing into her skull to the point of a red tint washing over her finger tips. And when she felt there was nothing left she could do; the shackles shattered, and an explosion of power released from her body in the form of an Azure light.

When the light settled, Claire stretched her arms and gave a sadistic smile now that she had returned to her old self. A small demon-like Persona hovered by her as the woman, now clad in her terrorist gear, would ready her weapons and face the Amateur Cadets.

Queen Bee [Mission Topic] 351zw2v

Initiating PvS Combat Mode... Bring them to Justice!

"Don't get mad if you end up dying! I gave you fair warning to get the hell out of my way! I've finally woken up to what I'm supposed to be, and some two rate cadets aren't going to stop me here! Let's give them a swift death, Maya!"

Queen Bee Lvl 10:
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee [Mission Topic]   Queen Bee [Mission Topic] EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 3:21 pm

Queen Bee [Mission Topic] 1etkt1

There was really nothing she could do or say in this matter. It wasn't like before where she had Maria to make some light of it, but now it was even more serious than before. She ignored Queen Bee as Djinn hopped on one foot, staring deeply into her eyes. From there, all information on the Rogue Cadet would be given to the Persona and by extension, Vivian. It would be a nice advantage, but would it be enough?

Vivian Oates:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee [Mission Topic]   Queen Bee [Mission Topic] EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 8:08 pm

"We all gotta die someday, ya know." Henry said as he summoned Macabre to attack.
Action:
Using Wide Sweep for 8% HP. Dmg. Is 15.
Misses on a 1-3.
Random number (1,10) :

Crit on a 9-10 if I'm not mistaken.
Random number (1,10) :

Stats:
Level: 3
HP: 76 - 6 HP=70
SP: 56
PEnd: 4%
MEnd: 4%