Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Cooking Papa [Lucian - Alice] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Cooking Papa [Lucian - Alice] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Cooking Papa [Lucian - Alice] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Cooking Papa [Lucian - Alice] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Cooking Papa [Lucian - Alice] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Cooking Papa [Lucian - Alice] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Cooking Papa [Lucian - Alice] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Cooking Papa [Lucian - Alice] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Cooking Papa [Lucian - Alice] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Cooking Papa [Lucian - Alice]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonie

Moonie

Cooking Papa [Lucian - Alice] Empty
PostSubject: Cooking Papa [Lucian - Alice]   Cooking Papa [Lucian - Alice] EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 1:57 pm

"I'm home!"

Whether it was by sheer habit or a subconscious need, Lucian announced his presence as he stepped through the doors of his new-ish house. There was nobody in the living room – a spacious yet cozy cabin of a room that he’d take some time getting used to – which meant Alice was up in her room and James was either in his own or at that bar he’d taken a liking to. Lucian’s soul flinched in pain every time he came home to nobody, but at this point he was well used to it; if Alice had anything to say to or ask from him, she’d come downstairs on her own.

Walking into the kitchen, Lucian lazily put down the grocery bags he’d been carrying around with a sigh on the counter. They were having guests and a serious discussion over dinner tonight, so he wanted to make sure that the food provided would be good enough to keep their minds away from the horror of the situation without taking them away from its gravity. In other words; dinner had to be damn good. To accomplish this, Lucian had gone out to buy ingredients for one of his favorite dishes from back home… or, at least, the closest he could find. Things that were universally bound to be available by the laws of biology such as meat, milk and cheese were one matter, but where to get specific meats or vegetables in a city that may never have even laid eyes upon them? At least the store clerks were kind enough to help him find substitute ingredients that might taste similar.

As he took the ingredients out of the bag one by one, Lucian wondered if Alien Lasagna and Alien Caesar Salad was really something he should be proud of making.
Back to top Go down
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: Cooking Papa [Lucian - Alice]   Cooking Papa [Lucian - Alice] EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 3:38 am

Cooking Papa [Lucian - Alice] THMNKzx

It was an average day for Alice. It shouldn't have been an average day for Alice, but it was. In spite of the chaos that had consumed everything, in spite of all the lives lost and the earthshattering revelations spoken, life had returned to its regular pace and the citizens of Junction had seemingly resumed their daily lives. As she stared up at the marble ceiling in silence, the girl drifted through her thoughts searching for some way to make sense of all this to no avail. There was no clarity to be found in a situation like this... It was useless to look for an answer before any of the information hoisted upon her had a chance to sink in, but at the same time she found that the more she thought about everything occurring around her, the less sense it made. An exasperated sigh slipped through her lips and she shook her head in faintly fuming frustration.

Hearing the sound of footsteps below and Lucian's booming declaration of his arrival, she'd turn her head to the door to her room and gaze restlessly at it for a few minutes. Just like the state of the city as a whole, uncertainty would be the best way to describe her feelings and thoughts on her family. She had as many questions for their future as there were stars in the sky. Should they stay in the city or try to find some way out unbeknownst to the people responsible for the catastrophe? If they stuck around then would it be safe for them to be open about being Seekers? Was he going to allow her to help him or was he planning to try to tackle this on his own like he did with the Horsemen? There were so many; they kept flowing through their mind and piling up, and piling up, and piling up until she could feel her skull ready to burst.

Alice continued to lay there for a few more seconds, but ultimately the hesitation would fade as she reached her decision. Rolling off the velvet red sheets and onto her feet, she'd cautiously walk forward and halfheartedly push the door open. Searching around for him after heading downstairs, it wouldn't take any time at all to discover Lucian in the kitchen and swiftly she'd move behind a nearby wall with the intention of remaining hidden until she could think of a reliable opener for the conversation. However, the sound of rustling bags would enter her ears and pique her curiosity, so begrudgingly she steadily moved her head out from behind it to get a peek of what was going on. It was then that the true overwhelming horror of the proceeding calamity dawned on her. She needed no more than a second and a glance for every primal instinct and rational part of her brain to begin screeching at her warning her of the obvious danger that awaited ahead. Yes, there was no doubt...

Cooking Papa [Lucian - Alice] O3rvc4z
"DAD WATCH OUT IT'S ONE OF THE MUTANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!"

What rested in that innocuous plastic container was an eldritch monstrosity unlike any she had ever seen! She had thought the ones at the Fungeon were terrifying, but this put them to shame beyond a shadow of a doubt! The limp and squishy tendrils drooping out onto the floor, the sickeningly suffocating stench that permeated the entire room, the aura of pure evil that radiated from every ounce of it...!!! It was such a frightening sight that she had to wonder if this was really just a mutant. Could it have been the source of all of this -- could it have been Him?!

Regardless, she knew one thing: if she left it be than both she and her father would be goners. Luckily for them the beast hadn't made any movements yet, likely out of the sadistic pleasure of toying with them, but the second it did she knew she'd have to act. In the meantime, she could only hope Lucian would heed her advice and rush as far away from that abomination as possible. With a determined look, she'd wave around an ethereal flag in a flourish as Nona appeared behind her readying itself to strike at the cluster of what was, in actuality, some kind of yellowish alien cabbage.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Cooking Papa [Lucian - Alice]   Cooking Papa [Lucian - Alice] EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 11:54 am

Lucian continued to calmly unload the bags until his daughter’s booming screech of warning caused him to jump slightly and drop the contents of his hand – two grey-tinted and perfectly spherical eggs – onto the floor, where they transformed from ingredients to a mess. “A-Alice, put that… er… put her away!” He ordered, turning around to face his daughter with a look that could best be described as a mixture of concern and very slight anger. “I know it’s Caesar Salad but that doesn’t mean you have to murder it!” He looked back at the alien ingredients on the counter. Did… did she confuse them for mutants? The slight tinge of anger faded from Lucian’s face, leaving only concern as he swept away his bangs and pushed up his glasses. “Sweetie… that’s just dinner. Are you okay? Did anything happen while I was away, or…?”

After his daughter had calmed down and gone back to normal, Lucian hugged her and patted her on the back before turning to the mess of grey-ish white whites and blood red yolks on the kitchen floor. “Ugh… I’ll take care of this.” He opened a small cabinet below the sink and pulled out latex gloves and a mop. As he cleaned the floor, if Alice hadn’t left yet he would speak up again. “I brought you a snack I thought you might like. Go ahead and grab it, it’s in the black doggie bag on the right.” He commented, pointing at the mentioned bag. If Alice decided to open the bag, inside she’d find the familiar concept of a cheeseburger and fries but in the unfamiliar presentation of one of the many fast food chains available in Junction.

Once Lucian had finished mopping the floor, he put the mop and gloves away and began to wash his hands in preparation for cooking. Then, as he dried his hands off, an idea struck him. “Hey, sweetie?” He called out to Alice while he put on his cooking apron. “Would you like to help me cook dinner?
Back to top Go down
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: Cooking Papa [Lucian - Alice]   Cooking Papa [Lucian - Alice] EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 3:05 am

Cooking Papa [Lucian - Alice] Fdade532a06db98d6cfdc1ff30239257--alter
"Din...ner?"

Overflowing with disbelief that more than drowned out the confusion from seconds ago, the words slipped from Alice's lips as she stood stiffly still with an expression of utter befuddlement. While on a rational surface level the explanation was simple to comprehend, it still took a moment for it to fully click as she engaged in a half-hearted Mexican standoff with the inanimate clump of unspeakable matter that gazed spitefully up at her. Slowly her Persona vanished into thin air and she found herself standing in awkward silence, a silence which only intensified as her father concernedly hugged her while she stood limply in wry confusion with her arms hanging to the side. "...Maybe I should have tried to eat an actual meal in that last month." She lamented silently mourning the decision to not deviate from her usual dietary habits prior to today. At least she could take some degree of relief in the fact that the record was set straight now and not later when she was out in public or something; she couldn't think of a more embarrassing situation than drawing everyone's attention in the supermarket and outing yourself as a Seeker over unfamiliarity with freaky space cuisine.

"Yeah... Yeah, I'm fine. I just didn't, uh, expect lettuce to have eyes. That is lettuce, right?" And those were eyes, right? She narrowed hers at its and nervously hummed a lullaby underneath her breath while wondering what the exact symptoms of food poisoning were on other planets. Nevertheless, she'd sigh and frantically shake her head dismissively at the worries building up inside of her. It couldn't be that bad, could it? She had just initially overreacted. That was all. "Sorry. I didn't mean to almost sic semper tyrannis the salad. Well, I did but----" Her voice resignedly trailed off into nothingness in place of any further explanation of the obvious.

Cooking Papa [Lucian - Alice] Ee16d6684ad84bfc46c8a227cadebb88dc34cc37_hq

Understandably the burger was received with more open arms. She nodded graciously as she bit into it and savored the taste. While she was far from nostalgic about many facets of her home, she had no such reservations about Scarred Earth's more simple pleasures. On the contrary, it was pleasing to see they existed in some form within the city (even if she wasn't particularly a fast food kind of person these days). Owing to its small size, she'd finish the snack without much delay and exhale in gratitude as the flavors washed over her. With it out of the way, she'd linger tentatively in the room before beginning to slink away while opening her mouth to thank Lucian for the gift and excuse herself to her room. However, the offer he made next would catch her off guard. Not just because her expertise in cooking was limited to a few classes in home economics, but... Well, now that she thought about it, it was kinda a miracle they even had the chance to eat together. Before he was always so busy that she had grown used to family meals being nothing more than memories of the past, so this opportunity alone felt strange. And being asked to help him prepare the dishes? That was something she was entirely unused to.

"Well, I could help if you want... Are you sure though? I know this is important so I don't wanna be a bother or anything."
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Cooking Papa [Lucian - Alice]   Cooking Papa [Lucian - Alice] EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 12:42 am

“Well… they’re eyes in the same way in which potato eyes are eyes, which is to say… not at all.” Lucian chuckled to himself, though he did have to admit; they were a bit too eyeball-like for his comfort, even if they were just root stumps. “It’s not exactly lettuce, but it’s the next best thing.” He pulled up the tag on the grocery bag that contained it to recite it’s exact name, but… “…next best in everything but having a pronounceable name.”
Cooking Papa [Lucian - Alice] Latest?cb=20130630173903
"A bother?"

Lucian had heard and seen a large amount of upsetting and downing things since his arrival to Junction, but this one definitely took the cake. He realized that, unfortunately, the gap between him and his daughter had only grown larger over time and (though he wished with all his might that it wouldn’t happen) there was a very big possibility that despite his best efforts it would only continue to grow, but it was only upon hearing Alice’s concern over being an unwanted presence that he had really realized the nature of the gap, or at least, at that moment in time he thought he had. “Sweetie…” He began, turning around to look at the counter so he wouldn’t have to look at Alice’s reaction in case it wasn’t what he was hoping it’d be. “I realize that since I became president our time together has been shorter and shorter, but… trust me when I say that that sole fact has had me on the verge of resigning.” His mind wandered off to what Alice said when they first arrived in junction; though she’d gotten it out of her chest, they never really finished that conversation, and he was certain that wasn’t healthy. “I’m aware that I’m a terrible father, but I don’t want to be. You’d never be a bother.”

“So allow me to rephrase that.” Lucian turned around once more, feeling courageous enough to look his daughter in the eyes. “These have been the first few days in years in which I have been able to not worry about the fate of Scarred Earth and instead focus on the people that matter to me, yet in none of these days have I been able to do something solely with the person that matters to me the most. In other words: please help me cook dinner; I miss spending time with you.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cooking Papa [Lucian - Alice]   Cooking Papa [Lucian - Alice] Empty

Back to top Go down

Cooking Papa [Lucian - Alice]
Page 1 of 1