Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread) Empty
PostSubject: Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread)   Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread) EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 9:20 am

It seemed that there was one thing after another happening since the demons had come here. First it was being introduced to Junction and its vast sea of people and places to visit. Then it was actually purchasing the theater they were to live in and work out of only to find that the theater was uninhabitable and unsafe to do business out of because of one “tiny” problem. Ink spirits that had no ties to them. The guy that sold them the theater had sold it for cheap price and was in a hurry to hand them the keys.  While the demon at first thought he had landed a good bargain and the guy was just relieved to have some money, he now understood clearly why the man wanted the building as far away from him as possible.

The ink spirits inside, they were hostile, mischievous and territorial to boot! This wasn’t a problem the first day the place was in their hands, but in time the spirits began to show their asses and managed to chase the trio out of their new home! It was freaking unbelievable and you know what was even more embarrassing than that? The issue was so bad that the demon had to actually put a flyer out for an exorcist or someone to come help with siad issue because despite their best efforts these ink spirits existed both in the real world and within the other world of the screens. Meaning the only way to get rid of them was to kill them from within and outside of the screens...a task impossible when said creature could jump in and out of the screen and due to the fact the demons were ink based they could only half kill them regardless if they were in the screens or not! Yes the situation was indeed frustrating, but what was one to do? The demon had put that flyer out two days ago and still no one came, so he supposed he would have to find some way of stopping them on his own. But what to how was the question.

The demon would ponder this as he stood on the corner across from his theater, his arms folded across his chest as he flicked his tail. B and Sinclair were out for the time being to get some tools to fix what the little monsters were destroying leaving Devi with clean up duty as usual. He needed a plan of attack, so he tried to make one believing no help would come today either.

Word Count:

Last edited by Deshi on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread)   Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread) EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 10:17 pm

Onyx Rhine

''Worth a try?''

Normally, Onyx didn’t really take on jobs too far out of his main expertise, simply because they could easily become a pain in the ass, or he could get rejected due to not being suited for what needed to be done. Still, this weird flyer he had randomly found when wandering through the commercial ward one day caught his attention. Did he believe in actual spirits existing? Well, that was a question he didn’t necessarily have a solid answer to. Nevertheless, he did certainly note that being knowledgeable about the matter it concerned wasn’t actually a necessity, which made it an interesting find. If nothing else, he did enjoy improving his smarts, and in case this was in fact real? Perhaps he could learn some new information while also getting paid for it. Theoretically a great deal, right?

Whether it truly was or not was a question that remained to be answered, but the only way to get that far was to go and at the very least see what it was all about in person. Luckily enough, the pale man wasn’t too busy on that day, so he could easily go check it out without losing anything. Which is exactly what he would do, scanning the area he was headed towards from the distance to pick out the important details before he got too close to be able to tell he was at the right place. He wasn’t super familiar with theatres, so he had to be sure he was headed towards the correct building. And person too…speaking of which, there was some across the street who seemed to be focused on the building in question. Was that who he was looking for? Hmm. Couldn’t be sure, but it wouldn’t hurt to ask. If nothing else, he would maybe learn who he needed to be after instead. Approaching the thinking guy casually, he would ‘greet’ him by waving a flyer he had picked up before in front of the guy’s face. ‘’Am I right to assume you’re the one who put this up?’’

Word Count: 344
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread)   Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread) EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 9:03 am

The demon would continue to think until quite unexpected he was interrupted by something being put in his face and a voice. The whole ordeal startled him a bit causing him to jump as he instinctively took a step back from the thing in his face to put a bit of distance between it and himself and also just to see it better. Flicking his tail, he would take note that the thing before him was the flyer he had put up for assistance with the problem at hand, so did that mean….? The demon would blink and look up at the source of the voice and the surprise. It was a man that lacked any color and had horns on top of his head. Definitely one of the stranger beings he had seen, but nothing to make a fuss about. This one had asked him a question, no?

The demon would look the guy up and down before his dark eyes settled on the other’s strange black and white eyes as they narrowed slightly and the demon spoke. “Your assumption is correct this time around, but I would advise being careful about waving stuff in people’s faces without giving a warning. You could’ve been injured you know?” the demon would say with a grin, but then after a while he would sink back into seriousness. “That aside, I assume since you have my lovely flyer you’re either here to fuss about the quality or how long it has been up. Or you’re actually here to take the job. You don’t seem like a law enforcer or critic so I assume the last option yes?” The demon would tilt his head at the other, his expression neutral despite the prospect of someone potentially coming to help him with this mess. He didn’t want his hopes up only to be shot down.

Word Count:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread)   Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread) EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 8:38 pm

Onyx Rhine

''Right.''

Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread) 5xpk5CC

Onyx would regard the other in a rather calm manner. He wasn’t necessarily afraid of getting injured. Unless this guy had some sort of super strength or the like, not much would likely be accomplished had he lashed out in surprise. And a light injury was something he would likely not even notice all that much due to his low sensitivity to things. Focusing on the other, he would answer in an even tone. ‘’I don’t see you carrying any dangerous weapons on you. And in case it was something minor like you trying to bite me, I probably wouldn’t really notice the injury anyway.’’ Well, technically he would notice, but not be too bothered by it. He wouldn’t bleed out to death from something minor, and it would just heal by itself in time.

‘’…I doubt anyone has a reason to take up an issue with a scrap of paper. Unless what you’re doing is somehow illegal and you actually do need to worry about police coming after your ass.’’ Why would it be though? Junction was such a diverse place when it came to the types of entities that lived there. Even if said spirits weren’t real, it probably wasn’t a crime for one to claim such a thing. Unless someone sued for lies of course, but that was a whole different area there. ‘’Either way, assuming you’re still interested, then yes, I could help.’’ Probably. Seeing as the paper claimed anyone could choose to come, there didn’t seem to be any requirements for this.

Word Count: 344 + 257 = 601
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread)   Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread) EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 7:20 pm

“You shouldn’t assume something is harmless or just capable of biting just because they are unarmed, ya know?” the demon would respond back as he folded his arms a bit and looked up at the other with an even expression. The demon would flick his tail as he observed the other, taking note of his demanor and way and way of speaking. To what he heard, the demon raised an eyebrow. “Hmm? You saying you have the ability to block pain then, or do you get bitten so much it doesn’t even matter to ya anymore?” It was a curiosity for sure and something the demon kind of wanted to know considering it could be problematic if the guy did somehow get injured and didn’t notice it. He wondered if he needed to be concerned about keeping an extra eye on the guy or not. Huh. Well he supposed that he would have to see in time.

That aside, the demon would shrug at the other. “I wouldn’t say it is illegal, but honestly as long as that has been up there, I wouldn’t be surprised if someone on the more “keep the city” clean side reported it is all.” Even if it wasn’t illegal, that ad wasn’t his best work so someone reporting it to a law enforcer for being litter wouldn’t be a surprise. Anyway, hearing the rest of the words, he would give the other a grin. “That would be much appreciated,” he would say genuinely meaning it before becoming business like as he moved to take the paper from the other. “In either case before we start can you tell me your name and if can you fight?” The demon would say as he balled he balled the paper up in his left hand and with a movement of his hands made it disappear before his eyes slid to the other.

Word Count:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread)   Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread) EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 3:31 am

Onyx Rhine

''Hmm...''

‘’If it isn’t visible from the beginning, I can safely assume whatever they would use against me would take at least a moment for them to bring out, thus I would have time to defend myself.’’ Or do something else. One way or another, if someone wanted to attack in a way that wasn’t materialized from the start, it would give a window of time for a reaction. ‘’Low sensitivity to sensations in general, that is all. If it was something big, I would probably notice though.’’ In some way at least. He wasn’t completely unable to feel things, but the weak stuff was likely to get unnoticed even completely. Nevertheless, it was unlikely he would die from a minor injury, so that honestly ought to not be a big deal for him. It normally wasn’t.

‘’It seems people like to pay too much attention to things that don’t really matter.’’ Unless the guy had put these up literally every few inches everywhere. In which case it would be like littering the place, yes. But a couple papers here and there ought to be no issue as long as they weren’t there for months on end. There are bigger problems to care about than a few flyers being posted somewhere. Nevertheless, he would tilt his head slightly at the other. ‘’My name is Onyx Rhine…and I can manage, as long as you don’t expect me to fight in a very specific way.’’ He could make his way in a scruffle, but he didn’t know any actual martial arts and stuff of that type. He didn’t have a need for such before, so he had never bothered to learn special ways of battle. Though it did sound like an interesting way to pass time, so maybe one day…

Word Count: 601 + 297 = 898
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread)   Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread) EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 9:38 pm

The demon would flick his tail as he hummed at the logic given. “Well that is true in some cases provided said thing is working by normal physics and logic then yeah, I’d agree that there is a window of opportunity; however, if someone or something could bend those rules and in turn move quicker than the brain could react, I would say you’d be a bit screwed...unless you can bend the rules of reality in someway also.” An interesting thought that made him curious about the other, but the demon would give the thought only a few minutes of his time before smirking lightly at the comment about the flyer. “I suppose you aren’t the typical bored Joe or Jane looking to find something to bitch about to keep entertained then?” the demon would say seeming to take an interest in that prospect. He actually could agree with the other about folks seeming to like to do much about absolutely nothing. It was strange really, but the living would be the living he supposed.

“What a pleasure to meet you Onyx. My name is Devi, the leader of a small group that lives within these parts,” he would say with a bow before straightening up and shaking his head at the fighting part. “Nah. As long as you can give something a good whack or kick you should be good. The only thing I require is that you not be made of ink. If ya are I am back to square one,” the demon would say with a sigh as his eyes slid over the theater quite miffed about something. Anywho, looking back at the other, his expression would soften as he would eventually unfold himself. “In any case, if you are ink then you can stay right here...not to be rude, but I won’t be able to use ya. If you’re not ink, then come with me. I’ll tell you exactly what to do once we are inside.” The demon would say before shifting his weight to cross the street to the theater….
Word Count:

Last edited by Deshi on Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread)   Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread) EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:00 pm

Onyx Rhine

‘’If I waste the time to think about all the ways everyone could potentially be a superman, I definitely won’t have time to react to anything. And I’d like to assume the average person wouldn’t bust out their super moves just because a paper was waved in front of their face anyway, unless they were extremely high-strung and whatnot already.’’ The odds of him getting heavily injured just because of a simple action like that were probably decently low, so he didn’t consider that something to ponder about heavily. And if nothing else, he could make sure to avoid already angry people seeing as he could tell that much about a person without needing to ask them. He would let out a somewhat amused breath through his nose. ‘’Bored? Maybe. I don’t necessarily find bitching about things to people I don’t even know all that entertaining though.’’ Things can start to seem somewhat boring when you get past a certain age. Nevertheless, he typically did not seek to entertain himself in extremely childish manners without a good reason for it.

‘’Noted.’’, he would nod as he narrowed his eyes at the other slightly. ‘’Perhaps that information is something you should have noted in your flyer if it is so important. Nevertheless, I’d sooner consider myself a ghost than ink.’’ Though the chances of someone being exactly the one thing they can’t be were probably pretty low. With how diverse Junction was, most beings here tended to be unique and unlike everyone else in their own way. He didn’t think living ink was so common that they would accidentally all somehow gather where they’re not wanted. That said, he would move to follow the other with a faint hum under his breath…

Word Count: 898 + 291 = 1189
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread)   Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread) EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:51 pm

“Hmph,” the demon would let out the amused sound as his eyes narrowed with the grin he gave the other. “You are very amusing.” The demon would say kind of liking this guy’s mind set, but still unsure if he liked it enough to say the guy could be a friend or be someone he could hang around. It would be interesting to find out with time. Either way the other would continue to keep the demon amused as he spoke about boredom. “Well I am glad you aren’t the sort I need to slap some sense into. I honestly hate those that whine over nothing to whoever has an ear.” He had a lot of shit he had to deal with it, but for the most part he kept it to himself or released in art form. He found it more productive to use what was bothering him to reflect and grow with. Or to share it and touch others that may be feeling the same way. That was much better than just whining and being a nuisance.

That aside, the demon would glance over at the other as he spoke again and in turn made his comment. “Yeah...I should’ve done that, but wasn’t really thinking clearly when putting it up. I just want the damn things gone,” the demon would say as he looked up at the sky agitated and shook his head. “No excuse, but in any case I am glad you are a being that is not ink. And a ghost huh? Well maybe you can scare mine away,” the demon would say as he opened the theater door and lead the way in.

The first thing that could be noted was a strange acidic smell and the fact that lighting in the area was dim. And why was that? Well if one looked around, then there could be seen a thin layer of black substance all over the place - ink. The demon who was used to this unfortunate sight would pause in the lobby as he turned to look up at the other.

“Alright so. Here is the deal. I have an ancient type of spirit known as ink spirits due to the fact they form themselves out of ink possessed by the deceased creator’s regret. They are aggressive and there are many of these little bastards in here. I don’t doubt some will try to defend what we are after...which is pretty much the Queen of the bunch if you will. As stated before I nor my partners can beat them because we are ink and apparently all we can do is swat at them and agitate them even more. So this is where you come in. Since you are not ink you should be able to smack the crap out of them and effectively destroy the thing without it reforming. It is going to take some team work though considering as soon as we find it, it’ll hop into the screens and try to escape. My job is to take care of the screens and knock the thing out here to you. Once it is out in reality, give it hell. I am sure it may take a few rounds of this slapping about to fully get rid of it and its pesky little ones....And it’ll probably adapt to survive, but I believe if we are persistent enough we should come out on top. Any questions?”
Word Count:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread)   Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread) EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 11:36 pm

Onyx Rhine

‘’Everyone has their own ways of dealing with problems. Some people need to talk. Perhaps such affairs would go better if you tried to be more understanding of them and work out a compromise at least.’’ For some, art and the like would work, yes, but there were people who needed to use someone else as a soundboard of sorts to make themselves feel better. Perhaps they just didn’t realize they were annoying the other person by talking a lot though. A lot can be worked out if both sides are willing to take an open approach to the matter.

He would blink at the other. ‘’A well done advertisement would attract help to you faster though, would it not?’’ Technically, not thinking when putting it up could easily turn out to be the case behind why it wouldn’t get done fast. ‘’I don’t know if I look that scary.’’ He could look ghostly in a way, but he wasn’t necessarily the same as your typical ghost one would imagine, really.

‘’Am I going to be painted in ink by the end of this?’’

Word Count: 1189 + 184 = 1373
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread)   Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread) EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 1:13 am

The demon would considered the words the other said as he watched the guy with a thoughtful, yet unblinking expression for a while and then nodding, he’d blink as he looked away. “Perhaps, I could use a lesson in understanding at times.” He was tolerant, but way more prone to become irradiated with things that went on too long. Sinclair was the patient one of the three with himself being the least patient, but maybe some understanding could help the demon with said irritations….but how does one learn understanding? Yeah. That one was being put on the back burner for another time. “It depends on what you are trying to attract. For a show yes. Yes that works a ton, but a help ad? I will admit I could’ve done a better job at it, but I have to wonder just how many takers I would’ve gotten. From what I understand of folk, most don’t wanna deal with the unknown and those that could do the job are like finding a needle in haystack these days. Not that I would’ve cared if the person was a fake.. As long as we could get the job done, I would’ve been happy. I think you were the only person outside of one kid that chickened out at the last minute to take interest in the ad.” Honestly the situation was sad when it came to odd jobs like this, but perhaps the demon just had rotten luck to be stuck with the worst sort of pests. Either way, he took the blows that came in stride and pressed on refusing to give up even if the situation was beyond agitating.

That aside, the demon would look the man up and down when he made his comments about his looks. “Well you are indeed nice to look at, but I think you have enough of a tough ghost look to ya to chase them off.” The coloration of the guy, the eyes, and the horns. It made the demon wonder what he was dealing with, something familiar about the sight and yet not. Maybe this would be enough to ward off the spirits within theater….He could hope no? Or not considering the spirits within theater did nothing, but whisper a bit as they entered.

They weren’t leaving just making themselves more at home to be honest. How annoying- what? The demon went from serious to blinking at the other before grinning as he head the question. “I would say yeah. It is going to get on ya. This thing isn’t exactly solid you know?” Of all the questions that was not what he expected. How very amusing. “In any case, if you are concerned about your clothes I’ll throw in extra for anything ruined.” That should be okay right? Anyway, no matter which way negotiations went, in the end the demon and the pale man would eventually travel into the depths of the theater hunting for their prey.

It would take them 10 minutes of dodging the occassional ink creature that snapped at them from the gathered puddles around the theater before they came to screening room number 15. It was in this room that the pair found their target. It was a large blot that moved around the screen leaking ink onto the floor as smaller ink blots floated around it. Upon seeing the thing, Devi would give Oynx a nod before moving into the room and towards the screen. As soon as the spirit saw him coming, it twisted and made a strange sound before it made a dart towards the edge of the screen. Not hesitating, the demon would hop from the floor and with only the rippling of the screen the demon went from being in the normal world to the screen. He would follow the spirit, telling Onyx which room it was likely aiming for next.

It would take a bit of running and dodging the smaller ink blobs that were flung at him, but in time Devi was able to catch up with the thing and once he was near it, he would shift his left hand into a giant punching glove and swing at the creature, who ducked the first blow, but did not avoid the second one. As it was smacked in a comical way, the blob would move towads the front of the screen and fall out into the human world. When it did, Onyx was there to introduce the spirit to more pain. After taking a few kicks, the creature hissed as it sunk into the ground and slid back towards the entrance of the theater and a different screen. Calling to his ally to hurry it up, Devi would proceed to follow the demon only to have to actually pause and consider his situation as he watched the ink spirit transform into a strange giant bird that smirked at him as the scenery changed to on in the sky. Being a cartoon, Devi would give Onyx a "Really?" look before falling with the usual whoosh sound associated with these sots of things; however, the demon would not allow himself to be outdone or tossed out of his own screen. Using his own ability he transformed himself into a plane like creature, pulled himself back onto the screen and with a shark like grin would fire at the bird creature. The ink spirit tried to avoid the bullets, but end up peppered; however, in a fit of fury it would retaliate sending feathers across the screen. Feathers that cut and chipped at the demon in a painful way despite being in a screen. It was all real to him still; however, the demon would not falter as he turned to get out of the way of a giant egg flung at him. As he maneuvered out of the way, he would shift into a bullet and zoom into the bird and with a cartoony explosion send it right back into reality.

Frustrated, the ink bird came at Onyx who ducked and shifted about so he could face the bird easier. With well time strikes and maneuvering, the pale man and the bird would fight each delivering a few blows to one another before the ink spirit had enough and fled once more going still towards the entrance and once more the demon and the man with him followed. In room 13 the spirit waited for them, this time in the form of a demon that waited at the other side of the screen with sword in hand.

Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread) Latest?cb=20140123075129

Finally, it had stopped trying to run and now meant business. Serious business it seemed. The spirit would drip ink from the screen forming a second like itself in reality, but this one unarmed. Growling it would bear fangs at the pale man. It seemed the creature wanted to take them both down at once. Well two could play that game. Devi would shift his form into that of a shadow that mimicked Onyx in the fact that it was a samurai with horns on his helmet. A sword was in hand as he faced the demon across from him. “Move as one and we shall win,” the demon would tell the other as white eyes glanced at him from the screen before refocusing on the threat.

Moving as one was a bit tricky at first, but after a few bites from sword and claw on either side, the two males figured out a system to use to fall in step with each other and once they synchronized, the ink spirits had no chance. With fists and blade working together, the two males would fight a hard battle, but as sword impaled the demon on the screen and fist punched through the one in reality, the ink spirit could not sustain itself anymore. Falling to its knees, the spirit would crumple as all around the theater shook as all the ink the spirit had spread flowed back into it until it finally became a single stone that rested on the ground. Tired and looking down at the stone from the screen, Devi would give one command to the other. “Crush it.” Whether Onyx was being cooperative or just wanted to end this, the man did comply as he moved forward and crushed the stone. With a soft sigh, the thing would crumble under his foot as the last of the ink spirit was erased. Pleased, the demon would look up at the other from the screen. “Well now, I am going to have to thank ya now won’t I?” the demon would say as he slid from the screen and back into reality with the guy, his normal form returning.

Word Count:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread)   Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread) EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 1:43 am

Onyx Rhine

‘’The longer you live, the more the common gets boring. You probably just weren’t lucky in getting the right kinds of people to see it.’’ In the end, to each their own though, as no one was obligated to accept a job if they didn’t want to do so. ‘’That’s assuming everyone is afraid of ghosts in the first place.’’ He doubted it would be as easy as that, otherwise the guy wouldn’t have needed help in the first place. All he would have to do is jump scare the things somehow and the problem would be done away with. Nevertheless, he would shrug nonchalantly at the answer to his question. ‘’I was just wondering. I’m already black enough, so it’s probably not going to be too noticeable anyway.’’ Unless they were going to deal with colorful ink, in which case he might have had a few complaints there. He did not want to be a rainbow.

In any case, as much as doing this took quite a bit of effort and a good chunk of guess-aiming at times, he wasn’t the one to run from something he had chosen to do. Trying to punch ink was a little annoying though, but luckily for him, it wasn’t as if he could feel much pain from any blows he took in return. In that regard, it wasn’t a huge deal for him, albeit it was a bit more complicated than he would have expected. He was almost tempted to ask the guy why he even owned a place like this to begin with. A typical person would not want it, unless it was a case of the guests coming in unwelcomed at random and deciding to stay there.

‘’I suppose that’s how it works, yes.’’, he would comment towards the other once it was over as he patted down his clothes a bit to fix them up from all the messing about.

Word Count: 1373 + 322 = 1695
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread)   Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread) EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 2:12 am

The demon's eyes would narrow. "Just how old are ya?" the demon he would ask, not caring if he was being rude at this point. This guy spoke in a way that made him seem ancient and yet the guy didn't look that old. Well looks were deceiving...especially if this guy wasn't human by base. Anyway, the demon would shrug a bit at the ghost deal and people being afraid of them. "Well. Most tend to not want to take a chance of pissing them off or getting cursed. I don't think it is the ghosts themselves that get them, but rather rumors of what they can do." Some spirits were quite the frightening to hear about and that alone kept some at bay. That aside, the demon would shake his head a bit at the clothing issue finding it more amusing than anything when it came up. "Well. It is black and not some random color like neon green or something. I don't think you'd appreciate being that color...and I dun want my theater that color either." That would be annoying on another level and the clean up of those colors....the clean up!!

It would be a nightmare for sure just like it was going to be a pain in the ass and a nightmare to get rid of the current black colored ink spirit. The job took longer than expected, but once it was done, it was done. In a much better mood than a few hours before, the demon would nod at the other and then guesting for him to come with him, he'd take the guy back to the front of the theater. Having him wait in the lobby, the demon would disappear for a bit before coming back with a pouch in hand. He would hold it out to the other. "Here. 500 VC for a job well done." The demon would say handing over the money....after all that was the least he could do in this situation. He wanted to do more since he felt in a way he wouldn't be able to return this huge relief the guy brought him by helping him get rid of the ink demons. Even so he hoped this was enough for now.

word count:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread)   Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread) EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 10:49 pm

A job well done deserves compensation.

You both have earned 3000 VC

+10% for being very well written!

+10% for an interesting work experience!

Total, 3600VC

This total has been deposited into your both of your citizen accounts.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread)   Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread) Empty

Back to top Go down

Theater Issues (Devi and Onyx Work Thread)
Page 1 of 1