Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
"Gear"

The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi) 510-65

The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi) Empty
PostSubject: The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi)   The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi) EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 9:41 pm

"T-eahh! Scorch! Look at this, and that! And those guys! Isn't this, like, super awesome? You get to follow me around here and everything without worry!"

A young, excited woman with canine like ears and tail would be exclaiming excitedly as she wondered aimlessly throughout mid-ward examining everything she could see and being fascinated by it all. The woman hadn't been living at Junction for very long, which was clear by the way she was so amazed by everything she saw. Wanting so badly to go up to every weird looking alien she saw and ask them what their name was! The person in question that she was talking to, was a grey almost wolf like creature sporting an orange feather in his tail and end of one of his ears and wearing some kind of skull mask to hide all of his head except his piercing orange eyes who was tagging along beside her, staring up at everything that caught the girls interest.

The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi) 0BtBWub

"Teheh, this is certainly one weird place. Nothing like back home, huh? They definitely seem a lot more accepting of... Stranger creatures like myself."

The odd wolf like creature would reply jokingly in a much higher pitched voice than one would first expect him to have, though it was nothing super high it was notably not a low toned voice. His interest seemed to lock onto those closest to him however, instead of literally everyone like the girl was doing. Something was keeping him on edge still, he'd never experienced anything like this before. It was... Odd.

"Hehe, lighten up! I'll keep ya safe if anything happens. We both always keep each other safe, remember? Just cause we're somewhere new doesn't change that fact!"
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi)   The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi) EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 5:52 pm

If the girl and her wolf like creature thought they were an odd pair, then they would not compare to the trio that moved through the streets now. The first of the trio was a tall wolf like man that was quietly looking around the area observing this thing or that thing as he committed the layout of the place to memory though for what reason one could not tell. In any case, he seemed to trail behind a rather animated couple. The taller woman was chatting away about all the details of the place making good inspiration for some of their shows while the smaller male with her seemed to be a bit skeptical of some of her ideas that were getting how should we put it?….A bit out there. Anyway, the couple was as odd as the wolf, the woman sporting wings, horns, halo and a tail, while the male looked like some form of a small devil. To make things stand out more for this group was the fact they did not match reality taking on a cartoonish appearances that only allowed the colors black and white to show.

Regardless of how odd they were, there were very few that stared since the people that filtered throughout the area were even more bizarre than them. Feeling quite comfortable in this place they had only spent a few days in the trio kept walking until the woman in the group stopped dead in her tracks causing the taller one in the back to pinwheel his arms as he did his best not to collide with her. The smaller one she was walking with had taken a few paces ahead, but stopped with a perplexed looked on his face as he saw the woman staring at something dead ahead with wide eyes. Following her gaze, dark eyes would land on a strange girl with dog like ears and a strange fox like creature with her.

The girl was cute, but the demon knew exactly what his gal was looking at. Knowing what was to come he turned to her to say something, but before he could the woman squealed in and took off. The wolf man behind her tried to grab her and even the smaller demon tried to grab at her tail, but the woman was surprisingly quick for someone in heels.

Leaving the two males behind, she would make her way through the crowds until she found an opening and when she did she would make a dash for the animal with a skull as face in an attempt to give it a hug and pet. It was too cute to resist!
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

PostSubject: Re: The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi)   The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi) EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 12:36 am

"Of course we'll keep each other safe, I don't doubt you'd try and there is no way that I'm leaving your side." The black fured creature would reply, raising his skull covered head up at the girl, smiling lightly despite his mouth not being visible. "And I'm sorry, I'll try to lighten up a bit. It's just, you gotta understand how weird this place is for me. I get its weird for you too, but I'm a-ACK!" Scorch's whole body would convulse for a moment as he felt someone suddenly try to hug and pet him. Not even in the slightest was he expecting anything like this, no one had ever shown affection like this to him other than Cylla. Unsure of what to do, he'd simply freeze and seemingly let it happen for a few moments before trying to back up a little to no avail.

"Hehe, looks like you've got a new admirer there Scorch." The fox tailed woman would giggle to herself as she watched her companion freak out about the unexpected attention he was receiving, his face looking over to her with a clear expression of 'help me' written upon it.  Cylla would simply smile, finding the situation quite amusing, it wasn't like they were actually hurting him, though if they tried to then she really would step in to do something. Though, the person whom was stroking Scorch was... Rather odd. Not in a bad way, like they were ugly or anything like that, no they were just looked like they were ripped right out of those old fashioned cartoons she'd seen back home. She'd never seen anyone like that even around here before, and taking a glance over, Cylla would notice the other two whom seemed to share this same visual quirk. For the moment though, she'd turn her attention to the girl closest, deciding that Scorch had been tortured enough and his despite pleas for help had made her feel like she should step in.

"Hey. It's nice to meet'cha Ms. You should probably ask before petting any animal you know, they might not take too kindly to it. Don't worry about him though, he loves the attention."

"... C-Cylla... Why..."
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi)   The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi) EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 5:21 pm

To say B was in heaven was a understatement. She would wrap her arms around the strange animal not even taking note that it had talked before as her gloved hands felt fur under them. “Ooh you are so cute!” she would squeal as her eyes closed and she pulled the poor creature closer to her. She didn’t seem to realize it was struggling to get away as she continued to give it love. She was just too high up on in the clouds to realize the error she had made. In fact, she didn’t even seem to hear the girl speak to her as she hummed happily still hugging the creature she had captured.

Sinclair and Devi, on the other hand, were way more stable in this department. The larger demon facepalmed as he saw the woman do what she did as the smaller one shook his head with a slight look of dismay on his face before shifting to go over to stop the insanity from continuing on. As he drew nearer he would speak first to B. “Come on let the poor thing go. You’re killing it woman,” he would complain, but she wouldn’t listen.

“No I am not. I am loooving it~”
she would say hugging the creature closer. Sinclair would scratch his head with a light frown. “Well maybe you shouldn’t. I think it belongs to the young lady here.” Well that got her attention.

“Hm?”
B would blink as her grip loosened as she looked over to the other with them. Upon noticing the girl, she would gasp as she immediately released the animal and hopped back. “Oh um..ummm…” She looked away with an embarrassed blush on her face not sure what to say as she backed up a bit more. Sinclair would shake his head at this one as Devi sighed before looking over at the fox and girl. “Sorry about that ya’ll. Should’ve kept a better eye on her,” the demon would say with an apologetic look on his face. Seriously B should keep that impulse in check. He’d have to talk to her about it later. Anyway...now that he was up close to the girl and fox, he could see them even better...and what do you know? The fox lady was cuter up close than he thought. Hehe. That aside though, the demon would keep his manners in check as his mind whirled to contend with the situation at hand. Well then. Time to fix the awkward moment.

“Well since our lovely lady here intruded. I suppose we should introduce ourselves,” the small demon would begin giving the woman and the fox a charming grin. “This is Sinclair,” the wolf man would give a light nod to the pair. “B,” the winged lady would give a cute yet shy wave showing she was still embarrassed for what she did, but otherwise harmless. “And I am Devi,” the smaller demon would bow to the other before looking up at the girl and the fox. “It is a pleasure ya’ll. What’s your names?” Well despite how it all began, the demons seemed harmless enough, so yay?
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

PostSubject: Re: The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi)   The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi) EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 2:53 pm

"E-eheh..." Unable to do anything to escape the cartoony woman's grip whilst apparently receiving no helping hand from Cylla despite the fact they were just talking about having each others backs left Scroch unsure of what to do with himself. He decided at first to just stop trying to tug away and hope the girl would stop on her own accord soon, at least that way he wasn't being completely strangled. Though when the other two the lady was with came over, as much as he was glad they managed to knock some sense into her to let him go, he still wasn't massively pleased with their word choice on him. "I'm a he... Not an 'it'. Thanks." The still confused creature would respond once he was let go, trying to speak clearly without coughing in-between from the lack of oxygen he was receiving a moment ago.

"Hehe, don't worry about it. No harm done." The bright and cheery woman would reply to the trio who had rocked up. They all shared the same black and white cartoony aesthetic as the first girl so she assumed they must've came from the same world. Awesome! It was always better to have a few friends be brought along with you here instead of being trapped alone, Cylla wouldn't know what to do had Scorch not been with her.

"Speak for yourself..." The wolf would cough one more time at Cylla's comment, shaking his head first, then spreading the shake all the way through his body and down to his tail to fluff his fur back to where it was meant to be instead of it being squished to his sides. After he'd give a light look of annoyance at the winged girl before sighing. "Try to ask before just leaping and hugging someone next time, alright? Not everyone appreciates that kind of thing."

Rubbing the silly wolf's head, who immediately used his paw to sort out the fur on his head again, Cylla would return the nod, wave and bow respectfully to each of the trio. "A pleasure to meet you three as well, you all look like very interesting characters, hehe. My names, uh, Cylla and this anti-hugs mongrel over here isss, Scorch!" She'd introduce with a bright smile. "We're very new around here, so sorry if we come off a little odd. We aren't really used to seeing other kinds of people yet, and foxy here isn't used to being out and about at all so don't mind him if he's a little self conscious and grumpy. Though you all seem friendly enough."
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi)   The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi) EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 9:55 pm

To say he felt sorry for the poor pup was understatement. The smaller demon knew how it felt to be in a death grip like that having been subject to it many times before; however, despite discomfort he could get some pleasure out of the intense attention and it wasn’t like she could smoother him fully. He wouldn’t allow that. Still it was sort of cringe worthy to see those not use to this get almost killed each time...and not being able to stop her no matter how hard he or Sinclair tried was honestly shameful. He honestly didn’t get why she had to do this though.

Yes he found things cute and all that jazz, but to just zoom off at random to snug and love things like B did? No. Just no. He was particular about his own space so maybe that is what stopped him and made him feel for the victims of B’s lovin’. That and he’d hate to see her get injured from it so there was some logic to why all this made him cringe inside. Sinclair, on the other hand, just dealt with in a calm manner somehow being able to hide just what he thought on the situation. That aside, the strange situation would somewhat resolve itself though it looked like some corrections were in order.

To the fox’s words, the demon would just blink as he processed the words said; however, B would react as she stepped forward a bit and bowed to the fox apologetic. “I...I am so Sorry Mr. Foxy. I didn’t mean to offend. Silly Devi here started that one though,” she would say with a nod causing the smaller demon to just blink some more at her as his expression became unreadable. He wasn’t mad. Just baffled how she liked to bring him into her messes like that and then throw him under the bus for no reason. Honestly why? Well while he contemplated that Sinclair would shake his head. “To be fair, even with a voice we could not assume exactly what you are; however, now that we know we shall address you appropriately,” the wolf would say calmly, remaining logical as always as the smaller demon blinked again and gave a quiet nod of agreement before taking the center of the stage and speaking to the girl.

To her cheery attitude, the demon would give her a genuine grin quite pleased with the strange girl. She seemed kind of sweet, but meh maybe that was just him being soft towards something adorable. Heh. He’d have to see in the end. “That is always good to hear.” The demon would say easily enough, but then his smile faltered a bit as the demon looked over at the fox as he spoke.

B would flinch slightly at what she heard and nod quietly. “O-Okay,” she would say still seeming to be recovering from her blunder and looking kind of miserable. Sinclair would simply watch her as Devi sighed lightly inwardly as he looked from the woman to the fox once more. “Hey, I know what she did was wrong, but go easy on her okay? You can forgive an error yes?” The demon would say his tone gentle and non-hostile. Almost like he was pleading with the animal to say yes, but if one paid attention carefully perhaps it wasn’t for his own gain he did this. As he spoke the words, B would look over at the fox shyly probably waiting to hear what he said without being to noticable. Though whether it would end badly or not was up to the fox in the end. Well wherever that went it would go.

Anyway, the girl seemed playful enough and broke the mood that was set up by the whole forgiveness thing and in turn had the demon smiling easily once more. “Heh. Yeah you could say we are interesting alright,” the demon would say with a chuckle before continuing. “Cylla and Scorch, huh? Cute,” he would say with a grin before becoming a bit more serious as he tapped an index finger against his lip in thought. “Well you ain’t as odd as us or some of the others around here, so you got that going for ya. Anywho, you new this place too huh?”

“Since you said you were getting use to seeing all the different people...do you not travel then?” B would finally speak up coming slightly closer to the pair.

“On that note, where did you come from and when did you arrive here then?” Sinclair would speak up as he watched the girl and the fox carefully. He had taken note of that hesitation before hand when the girl was asked to give her name. Was that a speech thing or something more? Curious.
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

PostSubject: Re: The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi)   The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi) EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 2:56 pm

"I..." Sighing lightly before being able to continue, Scorch would shake his head dismissively. "Don't worry about it, as Cylla said, no harm done in the end. I was just correcting you anyhow." He hadn't meant to sound so hostile, it was just the way he was used to talking from back home. People didn't listen there unless you were strict with them, even then it was hard. He'd lightly chuckle as the girl seemingly got offended by his next comment as well, seriously people weren't the same around here. It'd take him a while to get used to this. "I'm only saying so you don't get in trouble later on. All is forgiven from my point of view, but someone else further down the road might not be so willing. Imagine if I was just some beast and went straight to bite you when you grabbed hold of me? All I'm saying is to be careful, neheh."

"Hehe, you always did have a way with words to make you sound like the good guy in the end Scorch." Cylla would tease, scratching Scorch gently behind the ear with a beaming grin on her face. "This is why you're the one who does the talking when it's most important." Gently, the woman would flick some stray hairs from out of her face, twitching one of her canine like ears as she did so before taking note of the curiosity of these new cartoony friends. "Compared to this places standards, naw Scorch is one of the more normal looking ones in my opinion. It was more just where we came from that he was a bit of an outcast. There were very few who even knew he existed back there, I had to keep him hidden or who knows what coulda happened to the poor guy."

Scorch would let out a short nervous laugh as Cylla spoke before continuing the conversation himself. "Yeah, though it was still okay. And we haven't been here long at all, we spent all our time of our first days here just getting set up in our new home and what not. Today was really the first day we've been able to just get out and look around the place." He'd explain, before becoming curious of the smaller ones comment from before. "So you lot are rather new here too, huh?"

"Oh no where special, just some boring old world like any other. With generic buildings, people and animals. The only rare things there were people like Scorch, people were scared of creatures like him for some reason. I think he's a sweety though." Cylla would continue, her charming warm smile never leaving her face as she talked. The excitement of talking to someone so new and interesting about her home world finally getting to her as her tail waved back and forth behind her. "Oh and we got here I'd say... Abooouuttt... A week ago? Maybe a few days extra, kinda been hard to keep track."
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi)   The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi) EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 10:36 pm

B would lift a finger to her black lips as her eyes looked skyward as she thought a bit on the creature’s words. “Mmm. Well I can see what you are saying, but uh. Just for the record,” she would pause as she leaned forward locking her eyes on the creature named Scorch. “If a baby beastie bit little old me, I’d bite 'em right back,” she’d say her innocent appearance disappearing slightly as her eyebrows drew downward and she flashed the creature a grin that showed canine teeth that were quite pronounced and sharp looking. She certainly did appear to be a she devil in that moment, but just as quickly as it came, the look was gone as she stood up straight and giggled cutely from behind her gloved hand. “Anyway. I am glad you forgive me. I would be sad if you held a grudge against me.” She would say seeming to instantly perk up now that the waters between herself and the fox were clear again.

Sinclair would shake his head at the matter as Devi simply smirked before becoming distracted by the girl’s ear twitching. He would watch it for a second, his tail flicking a bit in thought before her words were drawing him away from the ear...or the temptation to like want to test how real they were or mimic them in some way. Be nice. Be nice. Thank goodness for Sinclair.

“Ah so he is your chosen spokesperson in troubled time, hmmm? I can relate. I often get that job myself. Though I am a bit jealous. I don’t get praised like you do, Scorch,” the wolf would say giving a mock pout. Heh. Mr. Serious was actually being playful for once? How interesting. And would you look at that! B went right along with it. “But even if we don’t praise him, we still love him dearly, so that is all that matters in the end,” she said giving the taller demon a hug which he accepted easily enough. However, the smaller demon would just chuckle and shake his head. “It is kind of true though,” he would begin, but then becoming serious he would tilt his head at the girl. “Well that sounds like a rough neighborhood. Makes me wonder if we would’ve been allowed there,” the demon would say with a frown of thought as he folded his arms. He would think for only a moment before blinking and looking at the fox as he gave a nervous laugh and began to speak. “Huh. Is that so?” the smaller demon would say contemplating something as he eyed the two; however, whatever was on his mind wouldn’t be spoken as B decided to speak up.

“We’ve been kind of in the same boat. Mostly getting settled and to know the area we live in that is. This is the first time we’ve been to this section of the city. It is pretty interesting though,” she would say with a happy hum. Devi on the other hand would blink as he focused on the creature’s question.

“Mhmm. We rolled into Junction near the beginning of this week, if I recall correctly. It sometimes slips my mind. We’ve settled surprisingly well here, so it feels like we been here for a long time now even if it isn't so. Anyway, how about ya’ll? How’s the settling process for ya?”  the little devil would ask before becoming quiet as other things soon took center stage.

“Boring, huh? Perhaps for the one living there, but I’d wager, your world had something of interest for a new comer,” Sinclair would say with a soft smirk kind of liking the girl and warming up to her. Maybe he liked her because she was a dog like creature too or maybe it was her smile. He wasn’t quite sure, but he was quite comfortable with her. A rare thing, but it happened here. As for B well, she would be B her bubbly attitude coming back into play as she leaned forward to look at Scorch. “He is adorable. Why would anyone fear him?” she would ask gazing at the fox with big eyes trying to discover what was so bad about him that people would fear him.  Meanwhile, while those to relaxed and all, Devi would remain the calm one now as he chuckled at the time frame given. “That interesting. Makes me wonder how many others were drawn to this place…” And why? He would think as he looked around the area for a moment, with a contemplative gaze.
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

PostSubject: Re: The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi)   The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi) EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 2:47 pm

Pulling his head back slightly away from the girl, Scorch would of been pulling a look of one eye brow raised in confusion and caution if he actually had eyebrows. With how sweet and innocent the girl was acting before, alongside how upset she became when he had snapped at her the sudden twist of personality was a little unsettling. Though with the fact she went back to her normal self afterwards, Scorch would laugh slightly nervously and just take what he assumed was a threat as a joke instead. "Neh, heh... I'll keep that in mind." Just what were these people? He couldn't imagine why a race such as theirs would even need such sharp teeth like that unless they were a lot more sinister than they first let on.

"Ya, huh. It's always good to have someone who's good with words around, especially if you're a silly cluts like me who just starts freaking out under preasure. Hehe." For a brief moment in-between talking, the girl would look down at a small pink phone that bared a fox charm and for the first time since the conversation started her smile would leave her face for a second before she shook her head and pocketed the phone. Fixing the small black bow in her hair and allowing her smile to return she'd continue. "Yeah there were a whole load of strict rules back home, it was nothing like this place. Despite missing it for the obvious reasons that it was my home, this place sure is a breath of fresh air."

Cylla would nod, glad to hear that the three were settling into the place well after only just arriving so soon themselves. It was strange that they had happened to run into each other and had this talk after both only being here for such a short while. "Glad to hear its all been going smooth for you guys. It's been going okay for us, there have been a few hiccups here and there but when isn't there with moving?" She'd joking with a light hearted giggle. "Though I think all has ended up well in the end, s'long as I've got my buddy Scorch here by my side. I'm sure whatever could happen in the future won't be too hard to deal with..." The girls mind would trail off, both on the thoughts of everything she'd left behind at her home world and what strange things were to happen at this city whilst fondling with her phone in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi)   The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi) EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 10:45 pm

It was often hard to tell what was what when dealing with the trio. At times they were sweet as pie, but in the next they could be cruel and frightening with reasons only known to themselves. They were strange alright, but for the most part not trying to do any harm to the pair with them. When B saw the reaction from the cute little fox she would flick her tail as she gave the creature an innocent smile.

“Oh don’t worry. I am sure you and I will have no problems at all,” she would say as she winked at the beast seeming to have taken quite the liking to the animal for some reason or the other. Sinclair would simply chuckle at this as he turned his eyes to the fox. “No need to be afraid of her. If anyone would snap at you around here it would probably be Devi if you rub him the wrong way.” To this Devi would shake his head with a grin, but outside of that wouldn’t deny or confirm what was being said as true.

Instead the smaller demon would let Sinclair and B keep the fox entertained as he turned to the girl actually speaking to her more than before.

“I don’t necessarily fold under pressure. More like I am not as...what is the word?”
the demon would pause as he fold his arms as a frown of thought crossed his face for a moment. Then snapping his fingers as he got the word, he would smirk again and continue.  “Eloquent when it comes to being under pressure. I am more...uncomfortable for a crowd. It is safer to have the smoother speaker up front those cases,” he would say with a nod and grin; however, the grin would fade a bit as he took notice of the girl’s reaction to the next topic. His eyes would follow hers and narrow as he caught sight of the phone; however, before it became too obvious he was observing her, the demon would glance back up at her his smile back in place as she seemed to come around and do her thing. When she spoke, the demon would nod before looking away as he thought. “Sometimes a change of scenery helps matters,” he would say his voice soft as continued to think; however, he would come back around as the girl spoke about moving. Though he wouldn’t speak as Sinclair spoke first.

“Moving can be rough, but as long as it is going well in the end we can’t complain and good company always helps,” he would say with a soft smile that quickly faded as B began nodding with her eyes closed. “Yes, yes. Moving is fun and as fun as it was to meet ya’ll, we need to get moving before that shoe store up the street closes. Come on you two!” she would say grabbing Sinclair by the arm and attempting to grab Devi too, but the smaller demon surprisingly dodged out of the way staying by the girl instead.

B huffed before turning on her heels and dragging Sinclair away. The smaller demon would watch them go with a shake of his head before he turned his focus to the girl as he tilted his head at her. “Friends and those that you care for can carry you far that is for sure; however, I am a bit concerned for you kid. You seemed far away from us back when you looked at your phone and now you seem to be drifting off again What’s buggin' ya?” he would ask as he took notice of the girl zoning out after her last words...and of her hand playing with the phone in her pocket. What was this about?

Side Note:
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

PostSubject: Re: The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi)   The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi) EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 12:54 pm

The fox like creature would stand up far straighter than his hunched like stance before as Sinclair spoke about who would snap at who out of the three of them and would smirk slightly. "Yeah, usually I'd say the same about myself out of me and Cylla here, she is often always in a sweet mood regardless of the situation. Though if you do manage to piss her off, which is a feat in and off itself, you really don't want to be around for it. Trust me."

Finding the whole situation of them talking about not being great speakers followed by the little guys loss of words whilst trying to explain away his reason for not being great under pressure was too amusing to Cylla for her not to laugh at the scene. Holding up one hand to her mouth and giggling away before the guy remembered the word he was looking for. "Oh don't worry, I know exactly what you mean. Hehe. Especially in crowds, speaking is just goes from being a natural thing to the worlds hardest task!" Even a one on one conversation with a stranger can be totally difficult if they make it difficult and aren't very polite or what not. But a whole crowd? That's like hundreds if not thousands of people who are all silently judging you in the backs of their minds as you stutter and stumble over the pressure and weight those millions of eyes lay upon you. Luckily these three seemed real friendly from first impressions, so it hadn't been that hard to get conversations rolling smoothly.

As for when B suddenly decided that the trio had to be off, Cylla would blink a few times before it seemed Devi was staying back for now. Shaking her head amused, she suddenly realized that they were quickly leaving and she hadn't said bye yet. "Cyah you two! Was nice talking to ya!" The girl would call out happily, waving over dramatically towards the pair as they disappeared into the distance, Scorch deciding to take the opportunity to wander over to his friends side and sit beside her, leaning his head against her leg before letting out a short sigh. Even if he was designated conversationalist, just because he was good at it didn't mean it didn't stress him out on the inside too.

Drifting attention back to the smaller cartoon who'd stayed behind, the girls canine like ears would flick nervously and her face paled a little as the question of her phone was brought up. "Oh, uhm. Well it was a message fro-"

"You got sent a message during that whole kerfuffle? Why didn't you tell me, was it from the movers saying they were nearly done or something? Did they need us to head back to the house to help finish up the last little things?" Scorch would ask curiously, interrupting Cylla as he tilted his head up to look at his friend.

"Hm? Yes, yes it was." The woman would respond, taking a moment to pause, patting her fox like companions head as her tail swung behind her slower than before. "They just wanted our opinion on where the last of the furniture should be placed was all, though it'd probably be a lot easier if we did go there ourselves to see exactly how we want it. Huh?" Cylla would pause again, suddenly looking back up at Devi after a few seconds as if she had completely forgotten he was there for a moment. "Oh! Yeah, sorry it's nothing too bad to worry about, we're just getting the final pieces of moving in put together, moving can be so stressful. Hehe." With a pleasant smile and a bow, she'd continue. "We should be off now though to make sure everything back home runs smooth. It was a pleasure to meet you and your friends, you should probably try and catch them up yourself before they get too far away! Hehe. Hopefully we'll bump into one another again someday! Laters!"

"Take care." Scorch added as the pair turned and began walking back the way they'd originally came, turning a corner they'd increase their pace to get back as fast as possible.

~Exit, Cylla and Scorch have left the scene~
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi)   The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi) EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 1:55 am

The wolf would chuckle lightly at the comment from the fox. "I would've never guessed," he would say as he looked up at the girl considering her vicious for a moment. It was a task that was very hard to do considering he just couldn't place the girl before him and vicious together. It just didn't suit her sweet personality even if he was aware that cute and sweet almost always meant danger when flipped to a bad side.

That aside, the wolf would become quiet as he observed the scene between Devi and the girl. The smaller demon would flick his tail as he gave the girl a lopsided smirk as she seemed to find amusement in his loss of words. He could've snapped, but the girl was lucky today since his mood remained more or less steady and good. As for the words he heard, the demon would chuckle as he folded his hands behind his head. "I suppose for some it could. For me, it's more like keeping my cool when things get heated. Being in front of people is what I do for a living after all!" Though putting on a grin and continuing a show in the face of insults or rudeness? Eheh. That never went well if he was left alone to say what was on his mind. They had lost a customer or two because of his temper before. They need not lose the whole crowd, so thank goodness Sinclair was there to hold down the fort in those times.

While the topic of conversation and public speaking was fun, the speaking would take a pause as B decided she wanted to go shopping. While the action was rude and abrupt, the small demon would say nothing as he avoided being captured as B dragged Sinclair away in huff; however, the pair did pause to wave back at the girl and give a friendly "Nice to meet you and see you next time!" before disappearing into the crowds, leaving the demon with the pair and some rather interesting notes.

The smaller demon took note how the fox reacted and even more so how the girl reacted when he mentioned her phone. He noticed nervousness and also how she never really answered his question. She mentioned movers and such, but as he listened he couldn't help but think that was a cover for something else; however, instead of prying into the matter, the demon would grin and hide away what he really thought as he responded back.

"Ah I understand, so let you go. Good luck with the move and perhaps we will see each other again. Bye bye!" The demon would respond back in friendly tones as he waved the other two off until they were out of sight. As they disappeared, the small demon would turn to go his own way, but not to catch up with B and Sinclair as his minded drifted to the strangeness of the encounter instead.

~Devi has left the scene. End of Thread.
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

PostSubject: Re: The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi)   The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi) EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 12:13 pm

New Faces From Planets Untold. A Fox and His Master, But Who's In Control.

The Gears of Fate are ever turning

The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi) 3pFnBys       The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi) Z4Cvp4q

Devi, B and Sinclair of the Temperance have forged a bond with Cylla and Scorch of the Aeon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi)   The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Many Faces of Junction (NPC Thread for Devi)
Page 1 of 1