Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed)   A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 11:57 pm

When she saw the man come to her line, she almost slammed her head into the cash register. Did he not get the message?! What was wrong with him?! Saying nothing, she would begin to scan and bag his groceries as fast she could without looking up or saying a word. She would let these dumb people stop her from doing her job. As he began to speak, she would cut him off. "That'll be 4,500 yen." If she wanted to hear a speech, she had her parents for that. However, now that they were this close, her eyes began to squint at him. "Wait a second, don't I know you? You look really familiar." Anya continued to glare at the man, trying to pinpoint just where she had seen him before. Was it Nadashiki? No, she remembered everything that happened in Nadashiki. That was the highlight of her nights. Maybe this guy was from school? "Look, whoever you are, you obviously see these questions are bothering me, yet you keep asking me about that night. Just leave me alone! You're messing up my day at work now, This is my only time away from that dumb crap and I don't want to spend my time talking about some lady who showed up on the wrong side of town!" Anya was obviously hiding something, but she was hardheaded and wouldn't crack. Especially after she knew all he wanted was information. He didn't give a damn about her situation, nor how she cared about it either. Prodding her more and more just made her more and more pissed! When the second boy from earlier showed up, she was close to just leaving, but luckily he didn't mention the stupid rumors. Instead he was attempting to take her away from the conversation about it. Wrapping up the previous man's bags, she'd wait for him to pay before giving it to him. Even though this other boy played Mr. Hero, she wouldn't be fooled. All he wanted was information on that night, and Anya was going to keep her mouth shut about it. Her life was on the line, after all. "I'll get you another steak once I'm done with this customer."
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed)   A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 1:01 am

As he sat there, waiting, he saw the girl go behind the counter and take orders and money. He saw a weird looking character walk up tan of skin, and white of hair and talk to the girl. He could clearly remember him. The problem was, he didn't know if he should call him out on it. Was he the thug from the school? Was that even the right story? 'Koalgami......that wasn't his name......' he pondered in his head. He took a bit before looking back at the place in front of him. That is until he started to pull up some type of act. Or at least, he thought it was based on how quickly he started to cry. Whether it was sincere or not, it was almost comical. However, the employee seemed to get annoyed at it all. He kept asking questions about the rumors. Yeah he heard of them, but he wasn't gonna ask and rattle her more. He sighed a bit over the top so hopefully the guy would hear, before looking at him. "Look cmon dude, just stop. You are annoying her, and probably the rest of us here, and me," he said a bit frustrated. "Just let her be," he said in a less loud but nonetheless frustrated voice. The heat rose to his face slightly, as it wasn't often he openly expressed distress at someone, angry or not.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed)   A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:24 pm

Kogami then backs off surprisingly, which was out of character. He did shoot Cyril a glance though, he recognized him. No words had to be said , its like the tension rose from one to one hundred in a matter of seconds. Then it flew back to zero when he smiled, he was in cover and hasn’t done anything wrong whatsoever.  “I guess you’re right,  heroes do show fashionably late… try not to keep your girlfriend waiting next time.. That’s not nice...“ Kogami then takes a seat and opens the newspaper he just bought. The attention was completely on Koga for a while, which allowed for another batch of customers to arrive.   These customers were associates of Koga that already blended within the crowd. There was 15 of them in total that has already done the usual circulation that made themselves seemed busy, they was completely incognito with their casual clothing and occasional walks past registers.  Their purpose, to seem like any other regular group of customers and keep the peace, they was Kogami’s insurance policy and served as his eyes and ears  for whoever the princess made contact with and her conversation, where he was going to put together every pits and pieces  and take the important facts to hear. It was especially effective now, it was a good thing that he decided to wait and observe who was going to approach. The first individual was a little squeamish and seemed a whole lot of shy. The kind of individual that he wouldn’t consider a man, and would have negative thoughts towards real men.  Kogami personally thought that people were going to step all over him for the rest of his life, but he definitely needed him to step up. All Kogami gave was a little push with his little “Act”, but then

Cyril showed up and made quite the impression, he would do nice.  
Kogami sat silently as one of the individuals  moved over to the racket  that contained magazines, candy, and the like *If you ever been to the supermarkets, those things are usually close to the register.* The man begins browsing them intently as he was looking through them. “ The latest issue…which,,,” A small mumble  to make him look like he was focusing on his own business, as another one of his associates was doing his usual  pass by with a cart in his hand, and keeping his ear open as he looked elsewhere.  This is the same as any   delinquent when they plan a jumping, pretending to blend in and minding their own business. This time, the violence was excluded…for now… as they gathered information for Koga. They were just shoppers, people you cant judge if they have some money in their pockets and at least looked busy.
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed)   A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:47 am

Before I arrived, someone else had intervened for me as I was relieved with it as I waited next to the steak afterwards. Before, I nodded at the other guy who intervened thankfully since she was growing more and more distant to that guy. Waiting on her, I looked at the watch on my left wrist to check the time before a small breeze blew bye. It was a nice day now that they were fine, maybe now I could help erase her guilt with more ease, who knows. I just hoped I could.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed)   A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:23 pm

Anya would look towards the male who had stepped in before focusing back on preparing the other's steak. "Thanks." She muttered under her breath, while finishing up the steak order and waiting for the first boy to pay for it. This day was becoming really odd and really troublesome. Her eyes shot towards the doorway when an unnatural group of "customers" suddenly entered the shop together. Surely her parents loved the attention, but Anya's eyes spoke otherwise. "Here, sir, your steak is ready." She spoke in a bland tone as she awaited the male to pay and take his food. There wasn't much else to say at this situation, but it was obvious Anya's eyes were scanning the area. Once the boy finished getting his meal from her, she'd step away from the counter and head over to her mother. Speaking to her in a low tone, the older woman would nod and walk over to the counter to take over for her as the girl left out the back of the shop.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed)   A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 7:17 pm

He kept eating and gave a small wink to her nodding as he continued to eat. He looked at the girl who seemed a bit distraught, in her eyes at least. He looked around as an unusually large group of customers started to walk in. After looking at the girl Anya, he saw her leave the counter to the back. He liked the way she thought, as he himself finished his meal a bit quicker, and stood up, paying the woman, before he would walk out to look to the side casually to see if the girl was ok. It did seem a bit odd with that large group of people walking in and such. He took a few seconds before eventually leaving. Did this have something to do with what he think it might? No, he was just paranoid.

((EXIT))
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed)   A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:51 pm

"Hmmmm....." Kogami didnt want anyone to get arrested today. Kogami then decides that it was time to go. He takes a picture of one of the two young men that were talking to the girl before with his cellphone and started walking out the door. The rest of the indiciduals started walking after him. " Spread out, i dont want you to get arrested. " Afterwards, they split up as they always praticed. Each going their own way, but having the same and final destination. Kogami ran to the nearest limbo entrance to make a perfect getaway. "i have his face, ill send a text.... and they will find him soon .... then ill begin my own little interrogation..."

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed)   A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 7:13 pm

[[48 hour skip. Anya has officially left the topic]]
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed)   A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:57 pm

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed)   A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2